Naruto Kurotsuchi Love Story

By Angrywizard18

naruto is feared by iwagakure but a kuniochi of iwa fights him waht will happen when they fight ...... when t... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9

6

332 1 1
By Angrywizard18

As the sun rose naruto and kurotsuchi were sleeping man rather affectionate position . Naruto had his hand on her waist . She turned as she put her head on his chest . They both smiled without realising . As naruto work up he saw her near him and blushed a little. She was having a dream about her mom dying as a kid , her voice getting weaker said " I love you my kurotsuchi " . As her eyes slid down . She woke up and said " MOMMM". Naruto said " hey are you okay you screamed" . She said " get lost why do you care it's bot like you lost your parents " . Naruto head dropped and said " my parents died sealing the nine tails inside me and the villagers hated me , tried to kill me ". She was astonished and speechless. He said wirh samll smile" I know how it feels it hurts inside deep". down". She could not resist and asked " how are you over it " . He said " I met them they arrived their chakra Insid the sealing jutsu". As she got off bed she was about to fall as he caught her again. He said " don't push yourself you are always over exerting yourself ". She let out a small smile as she appreciated his company and his presence ". He said " If you wanna have a bath its towards the right his grandfather sent extra kunoichi dress for her . He went out . As she got in the got water sprang on her she felt relaxed . She saw him outside he was sitting . Suddenly a yellow object came out of him . As she got out . She asked him " what is that "?! He said " that's kurama he wanted to run a little " . She thought " he cares for everyone " . Her state met his stare . As pink eyes sinked in the blue eyes . They broke when a butterfly got passed them . He said " come with me " . He held her hand to take her. She blushed. As they reached there . She wa lost . It was a waterfall an exotic one ". They spent hours there. He said " so do want to return ...... . She was sleeping on his shoulder. He carried her bridal style . As she opened her eyes she saw naruto carrying her . As they reached . He went to see a message from the tsuchikage. He said " good news someone from iwa coming for you tomorrow ". She thought " finally.... but what is this feeling I don't wanna leave him ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 19.1K 56
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
265K 18.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
776K 43K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
686K 57.5K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...