5

As she opened her eyes she saw that she was in a house . The last thing to remember was fighting Naruto . As she heard a  voice saying  "looks like your finally awake as we move ".  She rose to see  the person saying those words  . She was shocked to   saw naruto standing on the door with a smile . She stood up but for some  reason  she was not at her full strength  . She ran towards him to  put him  saying  " YOU MURDERER I WILL KILL YOU " ?! She fell as naruto caught her.  She said   "what did you do to me" .  He replied " you are still recovering from your wounds so  stay still " . She  said "you bastard I will never forgive you  .... you kill all my comrades".  He said "  s  I didn't kill anyone there are only unconscious  he said . She  didn't believe him but then he showed her a screen where her grandfather was in tears  and said  kurotsuchi YOU ARE ALIVE . He left her . She said "gramps is everyone alright " . Onhoki nodded .  She was relieved and she was thinking he told  the truth. He said  I was so worried about you that I had that I was going to start fourth  great ninja war  however theta guy  he said that he won't he wanted peace she was Furious oshikuru say anything only said I know you don't want this but do you say but you must know there is a reason behind this she waited for his answer as he said when I when I receive the news that you were defeated. I thought   you were dead but when he is showed us that you are alive and well I had to  believe him .I could do anything to get you back and so we went for peace . She was first angry but then patiently cooled down.  He said you must be there until you are fully healed  . She  could not accep it and she said  "why don't you  send someone here to get  me out of here " . He said you already know that he is the perfect nine tails jinchuuriki she  nodded slowly . As she ended the call . Naruto came in and said " here some food if you like ". She took a bite of the apple and yet grapes . It was delicious  . As time passed it was night.  Naruto came in and took a pillow and moved outside.  She said " where are you going  "? He said " you don't want me to close to you so I am slapping outside". At first she wanted that but then she pulled him next to her . Naruto was shocked . As his eyes closed.