8

She turned to see naruto and said " what's up you got late gaurd duty too ". He  smiled and nodded his head.  She said " well then see you...... . As she was leaving naruto caught her wrist and said " have dinner with me ". She blushed and was speechless . He thought " what did I do . Before naruto could say sorry  she said " yeah well I could use some food ".  He was shocked and led the way . After eating as she was leaving,  she mustered up some courage and kissed naruto on his cheek. As he turned back naruto felt a soft pair of lips connected to his. As he pulls away.  They did the most logical thing. The pink eyes stared into the blue eyes.  He grabbed her by her ass as their lips clashed . They kissed letting out a small moan as they finally revealed their feeling. She said " Oh  God you have no idea how long I have waited for this " as her hands went around his golden hair. He said " well the kiss you gave me 2 years ago was all i was thinking about" as his hands were  on her legs. . They stopped talking and let their lips do  the talking. They pulled out for air. She could still feel his dominating tongue. They were not done they wanted more. As they leaned in closing the distance between their lips . They were an inch away and closing when the bell rang to summon them . He said " Damn it"  . She giggle am said " some other time ". As they went to see what was happening.  They saw rogue shinobi using forbidden  jutsu . Even  together the leaf and stone shot exhausted . The quantity was great. Naruto stood up and went full kurama mode took them all out.  He fainted due to using of too chakra.  He was  taken to his room . Earth daimyo said " well you have a very capable shinobi where is he now  ". The fire daimyo said " well he is strong and he in the medic room ". He was laid on bed and kurotsuchi was sitting beside him . Where they were kissing each other . Then naruto moaned due to the pain. She then pushed him to bed and said " don't push yourself idiot  you have a bad habit ". Naruto got up and said " well we can't do anything about it since you are leaving tomorrow  I don't want to waste a single moment ". She smiled . He leaned   in for a kiss . Her hands were on his neck  naruto   his hand on her shoulder deeping it. They smiled and kissed passionately letting out a small moan  of pleasure.