6

As the sun rose naruto and kurotsuchi were sleeping man rather affectionate position . Naruto had his hand on her waist . She turned as she put her head on his chest . They both smiled without realising . As naruto work up he saw her near him and blushed a little. She was having a dream about her mom dying as a kid , her voice getting weaker said " I love you my kurotsuchi " . As her eyes slid down . She woke up and said " MOMMM". Naruto said " hey are you okay you screamed" . She said " get lost why do you care it's bot like you lost your parents " . Naruto head dropped and said " my parents died sealing the nine tails inside me and the villagers hated me , tried to kill me ". She was astonished and speechless. He said wirh samll smile" I know how it feels it hurts inside deep". down". She could not resist and asked " how are you over it " . He said " I met them they arrived their chakra Insid the sealing jutsu". As she got off bed she was about to fall as he caught her again. He said " don't push yourself you are always over exerting yourself ". She let out a small smile as she appreciated his company and his presence ". He said " If you wanna have a bath its towards the right his grandfather sent extra kunoichi dress for her . He went out . As she got in the got water sprang on her she felt relaxed . She saw him outside he was sitting . Suddenly a yellow object came out of him . As she got out . She asked him " what is that "?! He said " that's kurama he wanted to run a little " . She thought " he cares for everyone " . Her state met his stare . As pink eyes sinked in the blue eyes . They broke when a butterfly got passed them . He said " come with me " . He held her hand to take her. She blushed. As they reached there . She wa lost . It was a waterfall an exotic one ". They spent hours there. He said " so do want to return ...... . She was sleeping on his shoulder. He carried her bridal style . As she opened her eyes she saw naruto carrying her . As they reached . He went to see a message from the tsuchikage. He said " good news someone from iwa coming for you tomorrow ". She thought " finally.... but what is this feeling I don't wanna leave him ".