3

It was during the chunin exams when the match between Naruto Uzumaki and Negi hyuga was supposed to take place  and everyone betted on  Neji as  he has the byakugan  one of the 3 dojutsu . Neji had closed all 64 Chakra points of Naruto using 8 trigram 64 palms . Everyone thought it was over  and kurotsuchi was about to leave. Then Naruto  got up  and called  in  the nine tails Chakra against w neji  . He had trained with jiraya to master  it  . They  clashed  , it was neji's  rotation against naruto nine tails chakra  and as the smoke  cleared . Naruto  had fallen and neji was walking close to him and he said " sorry dropout bou but this is the end for .......  naruto emerged from ground and punched neji.  After the match naruto was resting.  Kurotsuchi  thought " so that's nine tales jinchuriki you can control its power to this limit .  As she asksed him " how did  get below the ground so fast . He said "  I used a jutsu not perfected  yet. He told her with a big grin on his face .  She smiled  slightly as he was kinda funny . She then saw his wounds healing up . She thought " even self healing  huh .... gotta be careful  with him  he could turn out to be a problem for  the stone .As kurotsuchi door  was knocked . She saw someone coming in and said " what are you doing here .