7

As naruto and kurotsuchi  were  waiting  for akatsuchi came to take her. He said " goodbye kurotsuchi Chan.  As he gave a grin on his face . She then stopped and went back to him mustered up some courage and locked her lips with his. The kiss   didn't last a second but he could feel her soft lips. When she pulled away and said " that's my way for saying thank you ". She then went with  akatsuchi and glared   at him saying don't tell anyone. She  she reached her home .  Ohonki  flew at his top speed raised his head and said " granddaughter you are here". She said " yeah old man ..... now can I go to my house  i need to rest "? He nodded.  After years. Naruto  was leaving from ichiraku as he met konohamaru.  He said " big bro naruto there a message for you its special ". As naurto  took it he saw a royal pin on the back indicating it being from the fire nation daimyo . He opened it and saw the content. He was frozen. Konohamaru  asked " what is it big bro naruto". Naruto said " nothing thanks konohamaru ". He then left to barbecue . Where he was searching for asuma sensei . He then heard " another one ". He found chouji with shikamru  ino and asuma .  Shikamaru said "  man how much can you eat chouji". He then saw naruto and said " what's up naruto ". Chouji asked " want to join us naurto ". He said " some other time chouji ..... asuma sensei I need to talk to you ". Asuma gave curious look . He said " I have been invited to join the twelve ninja  guardian  " . There was a moment of silence .  Asuma said " you should join it naurto it helped me become what i am today it will help  you in becoming hokage ". He nodded. He went home packs his stuff and notified kakshi of his departure. When he reached . He greeted  the leader daimyo.  After weeks he trained with chikri . Be said " looks like the score is now equal senpai" . They heard the bell that summoned them . The daimyo  said " in two days the earth daimyo  will arrive ". After the meeting.  Naruto went it his room and thought of her . Kurotsuchi. He remembered  her soft lips ...... her touch.  He then thought did he have feelings for her. At the day of arrival.  The fire daimyo greeted the earth daimyo and said " welcome my freind how was your journey swift I hope". The earth daimyo nodded and said " yes though  some rogue  shinki tried to kill me but my fellow ninja easily evaded it ". As they went inside.  Naruto  stared at the beautiful woman . As she glared at naruto how much he had grown. Later naruto was finally relived from the late night gaurd duty when he saw her and said " hey wait.....".