2

As she turned to see him at her back . She said " using that will not help you this time " . She turned to hit her with her katana . He vanished again . She said " look out for the kunai he is using the flying thunder god jutsu " . As the iwa nin  looked around . They all fell down . Kurotsuchi  was shocked.  He got behind her and hit her pressure point . He went near her ear and said " you are a good observer but this flying thunder god  level 2 . As she fell.  He said " you have improved since last time  but not enough . As she woke up after some time.  Akatsuchi said let's report to Lord to lord tsuchikage ". As they returned and she  opened the door to see  her grandfather he was complaining about his bad back and the amount of paper work he had to do as he saw her granddaughter he uses lightweight Juju and said beloved granddaughter how was your mission she said and said it was going well however we encountered Naruto namikaze was shocked he said the son of the Yellow flash of the leaf and also the jinchuriki of the nine tails  . She nodded and said yeah the same person As she gave the other details of the mission she open the door and when to her house she  thought about the first time she saw him.