Interconnected Lovers Season...

נכתב על ידי mooarmyhoe

[COMPLETE] Friends or Lovers? I am so confused. I thought I like girls and he likes boys but what is this? Me... עוד

INTRODUCTION
LET'S MEET THE GIRLS
Chapter 1: My Gay Friend
Chapter 2: The Unknown Girl
Chapter 3: At the Party Part1
Chapter 4: At the Party Part2
Chapter 5: Speechless
Chapter 6: Guess I'm Not
Chapter 7: Sunny Morning
Chapter 8: Make her Yours
Chapter 9: Sisters
Chapter 10: Such a Waste
Chapter 11: Overlooked Love
Chapter 12: Ice Cream Stain
Chapter 14: The Trio
Chapter 15: Ethereal Star
Chapter 16: Love Guru
Chapter 17: Worldwide Handsome Seduction
Chapter 18: Microwave
Chapter 19: I Like Jin
Chapter 20: I hate It
Chapter 21: Hope World
Chapter 22: Confess
Chapter 23: The Plan Part1
Chapter 24: The Plan Part2
Chapter 25: At Last
Chapter 26: Epilogue

Chapter 13: The Sexy Highschooler

1.1K 46 4
נכתב על ידי mooarmyhoe

Moonbyul POV

Helllppppp!!!! Helllppppp!!!! Someone Please Help Me!!!!!!!!

Jin and I hurriedly run to where the voice is coming from and we saw a crying student wearing a sexy uniform leaning at the street light pole.
"WTF, are highschool uniforms look like that now? Her boobs are almost popping out and her skirt is so short." I whispered to Jin and I saw him flustered.
" I don't know" he clears his throat and looks at me with wide eyes.
" You're not gay, I can assure you. You're not gay at all" I gave him a sly smile and went directly to the high schooler.
" Hey what happened to you? We hear you screaming. Are you OK?
The highschool girl looked at us and said "Something bite me, I think it's a snake. I didn't see it clearly tho.
" What? oh my gosh let me see" I sit beside her to look at her ankle and I saw a bite mark, I think you need to go to the hospital.
"Jin-aah let's bring her to the hospital" I called Jin and he comes forward to carry the girl but he stops.
"Ahh, do you have a jacket or anything? He asked me while looking at the high schooler's legs.
" Yaa, Kim Seokjin" I said firmly.
" It's an emergency, don't think about anything. Hurry up" I just said that because I don't have any jacket or blanket with me right now. I also wanted to cover this girl's body or should I say, I want to mummify this girl right now.
Jin carefully lifts up the girl in bridal style when a male voice shouted at us.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?

" Opppaaaaaa!!!!! " the girl cried.

I saw the tall and dark man walking to us and he looks so familiar, then Jin suddenly whisper his name

"Namjoon? "

Oh Yes!!! Ladies and Gentlemen. Hyejin and Namjoon are siblings here OK. I just really found them similar tho. Their aura is kinda powerful. Hahaha 😂

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.5K 530 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
2M 78.5K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
323K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...