My Blood: joshler

By khalisucks

When Laura decides to marry two years after the death of Josh's father, Josh thought it'd be another one of h... More

Chapter One: Josh // a little trip into his arms.
Chapter Two: Josh // eat crap, Joshua.
Chapter Three: Tyler // just had bad luck.
Chapter Four: Josh // this man was the weird one
Chapter Five: Josh // maybe I should have lent him my coat.
Chapter Six: Tyler // pondered of something terrifying
Chapter Seven: Josh // gee, thanks for getting us killed, mom
Chapter Eight: Josh // i'm so sorry i ruined it
Chapter Nine: Tyler // they were the best of friends.
Chapter Ten: Josh // i would get beat to smithereens
Chapter Eleven: Josh // can't stop thinking about
Chapter Twelve: Tyler // we're gonna be here a long time
Chapter Thirteen: Josh // you're one of a kind.
Chapter Fourteen: Josh // i'm not the one who's pregnant
Chapter Fifteen: Tyler // screw you, Joshua Dun.
Chapter Sixteen: Josh // violet blue, the only one who understands
Chapter Seventeen: Josh // we need to talk, jishwa
Chapter Eighteen: Josh // i swear on my tiny gay heart
Chapter Nineteen: Tyler // i wanna play a game
Chapter Twenty: Josh // not what it looks like?
Chapter Twenty-One: Josh // we won't abandon you
Chapter Twenty-Two: Tyler // so you forgot about me
Chapter Twenty-Three: Josh // everything goes wrong
Chapter Twenty-Four: Josh // happy new year!
Chapter Twenty-Five: Tyler // go fuck yourselves
Epilogue II: // i'll miss you, violet blue

Epilogue I: // that was forever

372 22 31
By khalisucks

Epilogue: Third Person POV

"We're gonna have to get it sometime" Josh's worried voice said from the other side of the phone "Why not now, when we're both stable enough"

Tyler could tell his brows were furrowed with concern as he spoke.

It'd been a few months since Tyler and Josh were chased out of their home and a lot of things had changed in that time. For one, they got a very beautiful scenic flat for a cheap price, Tyler, Violet and Liam had graduated, Tyler and Violet had a stable well paying job at Colours which had gained a lot of attention after Liam used a marketing strategy, Liam and Violet both had boyfriends and Josh was still in school even though he was working.

Things had definitely looked up after what, at that time, Tyler thought would be the ending of everything good in their lives. He was just happy he had Josh, his friends and the Blues by his side through it all.

"Well, yeah. I know that but" Tyler said, "I don't wanna have to face them" he said 'them' like it was a bad word even though to him, it was.

Even though it'd been months after Tyler and Josh left, Tyler still needed to get his painting supplies and that particular portrait he did for his mom.

His real mom.

"Tyler-" Josh sighed, pressing his fingers on the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He was in the middle of work when Tyler called him to talk about his paintings only to start talking about how he didn't want to see his parents.

Josh knew Tyler was still scared but he was a bit stressed as he was overworked and his head was pounding. He loved Tyler but it wasn't the right moment for the boys antics.

"Listen, do you want the painting or not? I'm kinda busy right now" Josh's voice came out hoarse, harsh, rough making Tyler realise just how tired his boyfriend was.

"Oh" he said, "No, it's okay. Just go back to work" and he cut the call before Josh could even say another.

Tyler understood that Josh was tired but it kind of hurt the way Josh just brushed him off like that. Then he realised that maybe he was being a little selfish. He called Josh on a Saturday afternoon when the weather was bitingly cold and Josh had the longest shift, plus during weathers like these, Josh had to work extra hard because people came in to repair their stuff in order to avoid accidents and there he was calling and stalling about the reason he called. He could definitely see why Josh was a little mad at him.

As he thought of a way to make it up to his boyfriend, his eyes landed on a vase of roses standing on the kitchen and he smiled mischievously.

(2)

Violet Blue had a boyfriend.

The boy at the party, Oscar had asked her out after numerous within two short months, however she was as happy as ever.

Typing away on her laptop in the wee hours of the morning, an email popped up from a university. She pressed open and read through it, realising it was letter of admission from the school she'd applied for.

NYU School of Arts Department.

A scream left her lips causing Oscar who was laying on the bed beside to gruntle awake, already in defense mode, reaching for her and asking what was wrong.

"I got it! I got in. Oh my god, Oscar I got in" her voice was leaking with excitement.

"Got in what?"

"NYU. I got in! We're going to the same uni" her greatest happiness was that she'd be with her boyfriend all through her four years of schooling.

Oscar was already gone through a year but his course was a five-year commitment so he already had a flat in New York where Violet would be staying until she got her own flat.

"Really, babe? That's fucking amazing! We're gonna be together. Yes! Have you accepted it?" Violet could hear the relief evident in Oscar's voice as he realised he wouldn't have to worry about losing Violet over long distance anymore.

She'd applied for Harvard, NYU, and Oxford. She'd already gotten an application from Oxford but she had to wait a few weeks and see if NYU would offer her an admission and it did. Her worries were over.

Although her father tried to rush her into Oxford, she knew he'd be happy to hear she chose NYU. He was always happy as long as she was.

"Give me a second" Violet went back to her computer and accepted the offer, squealing when Oscar's hand lightly tickled her sides as he snuggled his nose in her neck.

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl"

(3)

Liam had decided to spend a year in London before worrying about his college tuition but his plans were soon cut short when his phone vibrated and a familiar icon glowed inside.

His eyes widened, "Mom?"

"Liam, dear, thank god you answered. Can you please come home? Your father and I have a few things to discuss with you" her voice was sweet again, not rough and harsh as it had been the day she kicked him out, muttering insults that forever stuck in his heart.

"I'm already home, mom" and it was true. Home was with his friends who had turned family. Home was with his family. Home was Colours.

"Liam, please" she began but he cut her off with such confidence, it shocked her.

"No. I'm not going to give you the power to get to me, Marisa." he called her by her real name, hearing a gasp, "I'm not going to come back to your house and let you and dad talk some things and then become your little house pet. I'm gay, mom, deal with it. I know you want to come to some sort of bargain because you feel guilty but that isn't going to work. I'm happy here, I'm good here. I'm home here and of course I probably won't be able to pay for my education but I'm surviving by being me and that's all that matters"

There was silence on the other side of the line for some time and Liam knew his mother was shocked because it was the first time he'd stood up to her but he didn't care. It wouldn't be the last.

"That's the first... " she trailed off but decided to say something else, "At least let me and your father pay your tuition"

"Marisa-" Liam began.

"No. We're still your parents. Please Liam. We want you to finish your education. Let us be connected with you somehow" she pleaded and for a minute, Liam felt a bit of sadness for his mother and so without thinking,

"Fine but only that"

"But hey, please send us messages saying you're okay from time to time"

"Okay, Marisa"

And he cut the call before she could say something else. He leaned against the wall of Colours, hands on his chest. He missed his parents but he couldn't go back to the hell hole of a life.

He'll be okay though, they all would.

(4)

They were at Colours, all of them.

After Josh had come from work, Tyler ran him a nice long bath with scented candles and roses. He also massaged him, untensing all his bones and helping him relax, after which they had a long sleep - waking up at 9 at night to meet with the gang at Colours.

There, everyone sat outside the paint store, talking lowly about all their blessings.

"Tyler and I will probably go get the paint supplies first thing tomorrow morning" was discussed right over, "Congratulations on the Admission offer, Violet Blue" and "A hip hip for Liam, the boy brave and mature enough to accept help from his mother even though he should probably hate her"

And there were birds in the trees, love in the air and as they all huddled as close as they could in London's biting air, they realized over the months they'd formed a bond as family that could never be broken.

They had each others backs no matter what.

And that was forever.

|| - //

Okay okay, sucky epilogue, I'll admit but hey, when I'm editing, I'll make it better, promise. This book will be proofread and edited and I'll fill in a lot of plot holes but that'll have to be in the New Year after Dilettante and A Week In My Mother's Homeland.

Alright, it feels so surreal that this book has ended. I fooking loved it, dafuq? Lmao. I started writing this book 27 days ago and I've already gotten 1k reads, 160 votes and 459 comments. This is my first ever completed book and I'm so proud of it.

A huge thank you to my lovely and strong friends clouud__her and meganmorris18 . The entire book is dedicated to these amazing, strong-willed women who go through a lot each day but keep on fighting like the warriors they are.

I love you both, you're amazing.

And to every single read I've gotten, God bless you and I pray for success in your everyday endeavours.

My next book, kill your mind will be out soon. It'll have many chapters.

Here's the description:

the trees were green and brown and the sky was yellow and red then josh looked really beautiful with his dark brown eyes.

a bird was singing somewhere, maybe in tyler's head because the song he was hearing was josh's forest song. he forgot everything, tyler, when he was with josh. he forgot his schedules and toxic thoughts and horrible life and he just focused on the good things.

like how amazing the forest looked with the sunset or josh's glazing brown eyes that looked almost red, like honey or something but darker.

tyler made a joke about josh being a vampire in his head and chuckled softly, gaining the older boys attention.

"what's funny?" josh asked but he had that nice, soft smile on his lips.

tyler simply hummed in response because he felt the moment was too serene to be broken with words.

he was so glad josh understood. a while back tyler felt josh was too mysterious for him to understand and even though he still didn't fully understand the kid, at least he was halfway there. josh was just a broken kid finding shelter in tyler and tyler was too, so they weren't too different.

maybe it was because tyler was thinking too much, or his face glowed along with the sunset as he stared at josh subconsciously. but whatever it was, tyler didn't see josh leaning in until he felt two warm lips on him.

josh was kissing tyler.

No. 2 Colours Series.

Copyright, no infringement.

17-12-18

My Blood is officially completed. I hope you loved this book because I did and I love you guys. Have a nice life!

Sincerely,
Tishina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 214 21
I do not own the any of the art shown any where in this story. I do not own Ranma 1/2 Sorry if i don't have good writing skill this is the first thin...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.2K 113 4
MingKit short story.💕