Naruto Kurotsuchi Love Story

By Angrywizard18

naruto is feared by iwagakure but a kuniochi of iwa fights him waht will happen when they fight ...... when t... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

1

1K 4 0
By Angrywizard18

It was war between the leaf and stone . As a group of the hidden stone members proceeded,  they encountered few leaf ninja . Their leader kurotsuchi  the lady who was to become the next tsuchikage  battled them. The leaf ninja were cornered . She said " well I expected more from you  but ...... . She wad cut as a voice boomed why don't you fight me  for change. As she turned over to see a figure in a orange jacket an orange pants with blue eyes and blind hair . One of the iwa ninja deidara said shivering  all little " aren't you...... . Kurotsuchi  said " naruto namikaze " . In a flash he disappeared and appeared infront  of the leaf nin . Deidara said " let's retreat now " . Kurotsuchi  said " go on I will there shortly " . The other iwa ninja akatsuchi thought  " she isn't going  to  challenge  him "!? Naruto threw  his kunai everywhere . She thought " so he is going to use that again huh " . She said " everyone get the kunai before he ..... . Before she could complete he vanished . In a flash he reached the kunai near her.  Putting his kunai on her neck .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 27.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
374K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1M 50.6K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
2.8M 32.9K 11
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...