UNEXPECTEDLY FALLING FOR YOU...

By Erinnics

Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro a... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
3 - NEW STUDENTS
4 - SEATMATES
5 - YOON SANHA
7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM
8 - NEIGHBORS
9 - I LIKE YOU
10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM
11 - PERFECT COUPLE
12 - WHO IS PARK HYERIM?
13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
14 - DO YOU LIKE HIM?
15 - MOONBIN
16 - FEELINGS?
17 - FEELINGS? II
18 - PARTNERS
19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL
20 - APOLOGY
21 - APOLOGY II
22 - THE PROJECT
23 - AMUSEMENT PARK
24 - TRUST ME
25 - MORE FUN
26 - GOING HOME
27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS
28 - ONE DAY
29 - SHOPPING
30 - FRIEND
31 - FUTURE SON-IN-LAW
32 - DINNER
33 - THE DEAL
Author's note
34 - QUESTIONS
35 - DAY ONE
100 reads!
36 - WEIRD FEELING
37 - BACKSTABBER
38 - PROTECT HER
39 - REALIZE
40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH
41 - LONELY
42 - STUDY
43 - HER VOICE
44 - JIYOON'S BIRTHDAY
45 - THE GIFT
46 - DIFFERENT
47 - WEIRD
48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP
49 - WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?
50 - THE OLD HIM
51 - HE'S GONE
52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE
54 - STAY WITH ME
55 - IT'S ENOUGH
56 - DON'T HURT HER
57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?
58 - I'M GOING CRAZY
59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?
60 - YOU LIKE HIM
61 - MY GIRL
62 - WE'RE DATING
63 - FIRST DATE
64 - FIRST DATE II
65 - COUSIN
66 - GOOD TIMES
67 - EPILOGUE
Author's note

6 - MR. COLD GUY

1.1K 47 0
By Erinnics

Jiyoon's POV

"But hyung what took you so long to get here?" Sanha asked, his face full of curiosity.

"It's all because of her!" Soo-ah and Bin pointed at me with their eyebrows furrowed.

"Me?" I pointed to myself and they nodded in reply. "What did I even do?" I pouted.

"What did you do? Ok, first off you buried your face on your stupid book after you accidentally did it and didn't notice us calling you soooo many times after the bell rang." Soo-ah explained with her arms folded and eyebrows raised.

"Really? You called me so many times? I didn't even noticed that the bell rang." My eyes widened as I was a bit surprised of my actions.

"Coz you're in deep thoughts girl." She said, tapping my head.

"Wait. We're not done yet here dummy. Secondly, when we were walking towards here, you suddenly hid behind me just to hide from him. Why are you hiding from him anyway? It's not like he's going to eat you or something." Bin said, folding his arms as he narrowed his eyes.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Accident? Him? Hiding from who? Guys, why don't you chill and explain it to me clearly." Sanha said with a confused face.

"Ok. Let me explain." Soo-ah said, raising her hand.

I looked at her and put her hand down. "No. Let me explain." I volunteered since it's my problem.

"The him that we are talking about is a guy named Cha Eunwoo." I explained.

"Cha Eunwoo? I haven't heard that name before." Sanha said with his eyebrows raised.

"Yup. It's because he's new here. So, this guy he's incredibly handsome but rude. I mean not that rude but he's cold as ice. He's silent but I promise you, when you talk to him, it's like you'll freeze. Even when I see him, shivers ran through my spine. Sanha-yah, I'll tell you again, he's COLD AS ICE." I explained as my eyes got wider.

"Noona, I think you're over exaggerating. Tell you what, I was about to burst out laughing while you were explaining. But I held it in because I thought that you're going to get mad. Actually, you looked cute when you had your eyes widened." He chuckled while he was explaining.

"Cute? Exaggerating? Yah Yoon Sanha! I'm serious here. He's really cold you know. From now on, I'll call him MR. COLD GUY." I said with a smirk.

"Also, how could you smile at me when you don't even know how I feel? That ICE is my seatmate!" I added as I got goosebumps and my eyes widened.

"Jiyoon-ah, to tell you the truth, you really looked funny while explaining. But Sanha was right, you looked cute though." Bin said as he faced me and chuckled.

"I think the nickname MR. COLD GUY is a bit too childish too. Don't you think Sanha? Soo-ah?"

I faced the both of them and saw them nod. "Yah! Moon Bin! Are you messing with me right now?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What will you do if I say yes?" He teasingly asked me.

"You'll be dead meat." I responded, narrowing my eyes.

"Excuse me guys." A familiar female voice said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
19.8K 712 26
What happens when two different personalities eunwoo who is kind and not so innocent boy has to marry a rude and a bad boy named Moonbin for there pa...
323K 10.1K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished ✔️
90.4K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...