Loving Her(TeacherxStudent)(C...

By darkangelscries

**HIGHEST RANKS** #2 in teacherxstudent #1 in gxg #2 in laurenjauregui Rebellious and cocky high school stu... More

Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?
Chap 2: Very interesting
Chap 3:- Just great...
Chap 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: I See You Lern
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 9: No emotions
Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Smoking
Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth
Chapter 14: Interruptions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: New Girl
Chapter 17: Last Time
Chapter 18: Lauren
Chapter 19: BabySitting
Chapter 20: Pizza Time
Chapter 21: Special Place
Chapter 22: Rose
Chapter 23: Kate Valentine
Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2
Chapter 26: Basketball?!
Chapter 27: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!
read
Chapter 29: Long Time No See
Chapter 30: Awkward Times
Chapter 31: Water Bottle
Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls
THANK YOU
Chapter 33: Dream
Chapter 34: Finally
Chapter 35: Stay After Class
Chapter 37: Another Dinner?
Chapter 38: Caught Out
Chapter 39: Class Drama
Chapter 40: Ice-cream?
Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew
Chapter 42: Date?
Chapter 43:Indeed
SORRY
Chapter 44: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 45: Miss Moving On
Chapter 46: Old Friends
Please Read
Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?
Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet
Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

Chapter 36: Funny Truths

3.1K 92 25
By darkangelscries

---------
~Funny Truths~
---------

Camila's POV

"Mom. I'm gonna go back to school! Gotta be there to assist the basketball team!" I yelled out, holding my phone as I got ready to head out of the house.

My mom showed up, frowning. "But dear. We're suppose to be at the Marshall's house for dinner soon."

I rolled my eyes, huffing lightly. "And just now you tell me? Seriously mom?" I wanted to glare at her but.. I just couldn't. Damn why does my mom have to look like a damn puppy sometimes?

"Oh come on. I wanted to surprise you." She seemed happy with that reply but I shook my head, sighing heavily.

"Mom... How many times do I have to tell you. I don't like Rose! We broke up a long time ago!"

"Just be back in time." My mom waved off my little outburst, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead before disappearing into the kitchen.

Wow. Does my mom ship us that much? Shit man...

I sighed heavily, turning around before exiting the house, walking down before reaching my baby.

"Sheldon. We're gonna have to get home early today, okay?" If anyone saw me, they'd probably think I was insane. But guess what? My motorcycle is my baby. So if I want to talk to it, fuck off.

I hopped on, placed in the key before starting the engine, kicking myself up from the stand before revving the engine and speeding away.

---

Parking into the school student's parking lot, I climbed off from Sheldon.

My back felt a little sweaty which sucked, and I could feel my head getting a bit dizzy. I hope I'm not getting sick.

The school was empty but I saw a few other cars and bikes parked around. I walked into school, spotting Blair(the captain of the team) also heading into school.

"Yo! Blair!" I called out.

She turned around, her eyebrows raising at the sight of me running towards her.

"What's up?" She said, staring at me as I stood beside her.

I panted softly before shaking my head. "No I just wanted to walk in with someone." I replied, smiling and she chuckled amusingly.

"Oh. Okay. C'mon lets go." She walked again but this time I was beside her and we entered school side by side.

There wasn't much for us to talk about, so I didn't really say anything to her.

We found the gymnasium and entered, I think she nearly tripped or something because suddenly she's falling and my eyes widen.

I go for her, catching her right before she had the chance to hit the ground.

Her eyes were closed tight as she waited for the impact to come and I smiled amusingly.
Her eyes opened and she stared up at me in shock.

"Holy fuck Cabello." She mumbled out, laughing in shock.

My hands slipped and I accidentally grabbed her ass. Well. Fuck.

"Oh shit. Sorry." I said frantically.

She laughed, standing up now.
"Oh shit. That was very grabby." She winked playfully and I laughed.

"Well. Be thankful you didn't fall on that ass." I said with a small amused chuckle.

She's funny. Kinda reminds me of Dinah. Shit. The two would get along so well.

"Ahem." Someone's throat was cleared and we both looked to the source of sound.

Lauren and the rest of the girls were watching us. Some girls were giggling, the others just stared at us suspiciously. Lauren had on the same suspicious look, but she looked more...intense. There was another look on her face but I couldn't make out what it was. Jealously? Nah.. That's not it... I don't know anymore.

"Yo Captain! You guys done being lovey dovey? Cause otherwise we can start training." A girl called out.

Blair and I exchanged looks of confusion before we started laughing. "Shit. They don't think we're..." She bit back a laugh.

I nodded. "Yeah. They do." I chuckled.

She laughed a little and shook her head. "People nowadays with their bullshit assumptions man, I swear."

I hummed in agreement.

We both made our way towards the team now, still lightly laughing.

"Camila. You're here to assist me. Not to flirt with the girls, especially the team captain." Lauren said with a slight bite. My eyes widened. Uh...

"Follow me." She turned around. Holy shit I think she's mad at me. Why? I... I honestly don't know.

"Did I do something?" I whispered to her when we walked away.

She ignored me and I frowned. Why is she?.. Well. This fucking sucks.

I kept staring at her, trying to figure out her sudden mood change. I mean.. She was all over me in class, saying how 'we still have after school' and now she's all pissy towards me. I don't get it.

"Stop staring. Here." She handed me a few of the equipments that we'd be using today, all the while not looking at me and I frowned even more.

Why is she ignoring me? I have to talk to her after this. I swear women and their bipolar moods. It makes my head ache.

"Okay. Let's start." Lauren says, walking over to the team.

I frowned.

-----------

"Thanks girls that was great! Keep this up and we just might win this year." Lauren congratulated the team.

The girls all replied back  with 'thank you's' and other dumbass replies.

I watched as each girl walked out, the last to be Blair because she came over to where I was standing.

"Yo. Aren't you gonna leave?" She says to me and I roll my eyes playfully.
"Can't. Have to put the basketballs and shit back." I murmured out in a dreadful tone.

Blair chuckled and gave my back a pat. "Well good luck to you. I'll see you tomorrow." She stated, my small nod indicating that I was agreeing with her.

She waved before leaving the school gymnasium, leaving only Lauren and I alone.

My bag and keys were with me, but I think I'm gonna wait for Lauren to talk to me.

I waited for like..twenty seconds to see if she'd talk to me. She doesn't. Which irks the fuck outta me because like...why the heck is she angry at me for?

I sighed. I know I have to talk to her.

Walking towards her, my eyebrows raised when she turned her back to me, putting the cones together before putting them into a duffle bag.

"Lauren." I said, standing behind her.

She doesn't say anything, just continues ignoring me and my frown deepens.

What the actual fuck girl?

My brows pinch together in confusion and slight annoyance. "Lauren." I say a bit louder now.

Lauren doesn't say anything and my face scrunches up in frustration. Okay. This is getting really annoying now.

Lauren picks her stuff up and shocks me when she begins to walk away and holy shit. She doesn't actually think I'd let her go away without me knowing why the fuck she's being angry right? Right.

"Hey! Woah woah wait." I grip her wrist before she makes it away far.

"Let go of my wrist, Camila." She says, trying to get out of my grip.

I shake my head and walk around her, letting go of her wrist in the process but making sure to stand in front of her.

She avoids my eyes, her face looks annoyed. My eyes narrow down as I stare at her and I throw my hands up. "Why are you mad? Is it me?" I straight up ask her.

She just rolls her eyes and tries to walk past me.

Oh hell naw you beautiful bitch. You're staying here.

I step around whenever she tries to get past me, I can see her anger rising and she finally looks at me, glaring.
"Get the fuck out of my way Camila!" She snaps. I wasn't in the slightest bit fazed by her little outburst, instead, I folded my arms, giving her a small unimpressed look.

"Why are you angry at me? if you won't talk I'm going to kiss you." I say the last bit a little more playfully, just wanting to see a smile from her face.

Her eyes widen a bit and I grin, watching as her lips starts twitching as she holds a smile back. Oh come on! Just one smile.

But she doesn't smile, because suddenly her face shifts and she glares at me angrily. "Go kiss that bitch you were with earlier." She growls, attempting one more time to walk past me.

My eyes widen at her words and I stare at her in disbelief, stepping in front of her again when she tries to leave.

"Camila." She murmurs out lowly, her tone stern.

"No. Which bitch? Who are you talking about?" I'm so confused guys. I'm confused as shit.

Lauren rolled her eyes, trying to get past me but I pushed her back, not roughly, but enough to get her to take one good step back. "Camila, god! Just get the fuck away from me!" She yelled, my eyes go wide.

"No! Why are you mad? You're jealous huh? But of who?" I said back, my voice rising with every word.

She groaned loudly, clenching her fists. "Blair." Was simply what she said.

I raised my eyebrows. "What?" I..am confused.

She groaned again. "Ugh! You and Blair. You guys came in today and she was getting so close and then she tripped and you fucking caught her before she fell to the ground, not to mention I saw that fucking ass grab and you guys were laughing and being all cute with each other it just.... All the other girls too were teasing you guys saying how you two had to stop being so 'lovey dovey' and you guys laughed and actually looked like a couple and...... Ugh!"

She rambled out quickly, a loud exasperated sigh leaving her lips.

...what..

I.. I don't even know what to say..

SHE'S FUCKING JEALOUS!? Oh my gosh this is so cute! And here I thought she was angry over something really bad but...seriously Lolo? Blair? C'mon.

I grinned slowly. "Babe... I.. I don't even know what to say." I began to chuckle a bit and Lauren scowled.

"Move. I want to go." She tried to push past me but I held her shoulders, smiling as I held her still, giving her an unexpected hug.

"Geez Laur! Blair and I don't even know each other that well to even be friends. We were laughing because the idea of us 'dating', like you and the team assumed, was hilarious. Why? Because it'll never happen." I laughed out, giving Lauren my amusing look.

Lauren looked relieved, but she scowled slightly and shook her head. "No. I'm still mad. Move I have to go." She got around me successfully, walking away.

I know I have to go after her. But I was too busy laughing because...well, I cannot believe that that's the reason why she was being so pissy with me.

"Lauren." I stifled a laugh when she walked out, the slam of the two huge doors echoing throughout the gymnasium.

"Holy shit she walked out." I said to myself, laughing as I began running after her.

"Lauren!" I called out, running after her.

Now we were outside of school. Everyone was already gone, so I wasn't worried about anyone hearing us.

"Lauren.." I laughed, finally reaching her.

She tries to get into her car, but I close her door shut.

"Camila." She rolls her eyes but I laugh.

"Don't ignore me. Lauren seriously. You're more beautiful than Blair and also. You make me happy." I say softly now.

Lauren stays quiet and I sigh.

"Don't be mad princess." I lean down to kiss her cheek, watching as a small tiny smile graces her lips.

"Fuck off." She says, playful as she gives me a playful glare.

I grin, leaning down to claim her lips.

She kisses me back hungrily and I moan, woah mami, someone's eager?

We pull back and she gives me another kiss. "I'm sorry for being jealous." She apologizes and I shake my head.
"I think it's cute." I grin, she only laughs and gives me a playful punch on the arm.

"I can't believe you were jealous of Blair." I can't help it. It's too fucking funny.

Lauren glares at me playfully and sighs loudly. "Please don't.."

I laugh and watch as Lauren starts to laugh a little as well. Her cheeks red. Cute.

"Don't worry. I only got eyes for one lady." I wink and Lauren blushes even more.

"Damn Gal Gadot is foiiinee!"

"Hey!" Lauren frowns at me cutely and I chuckle.

"I'm just kidding. You are the only beautiful lady that I have my eyes on. Literally. You're beautiful, hot, sexy, cute, so caring and just...you're the one I always see. Really."

Lauren just giggles when I kiss the tip of her nose and I smile.

We both kiss again and I really don't want to go home now.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I say when Lauren gets ready to leave.

Lauren grins. "Of course. I'll always be here at school."

I smile.

She's about to get in her car but..well. I want to make her stay a bit longer. Just one more make out sesh at least.
But how do I make her stay back for awhile... Hm.. Wait.

"But Blair has a great ass you gotta admit. Juicy."

"What? Camila I swear you gotta—" Lauren came back, throwing her hands up as she rambled off again and I smirked.

Bingo.

---------------

lol. geez this chapter was so random but..yeh.

this was just a filler chapter and i added in jealous Lolo because..well, jealous lolo is a intense lolo.

stay tuned for the next chapter!

-belle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.3K 14
Lauren g!p ;) After recently separating from her wife, Lauren tries her best to get her life back together with the help of her daughter, Kamryn. She...
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

612K 15.9K 36
232K 4K 22
Basic high school love story. Popular Lauren and basic Camila fall in love. What if love is the only thing they have in common? Is love really all? I...
Bad Girl By Emma

Fanfiction

200K 1.1K 6
tons of smut and I mean tons camren fanfic lauren jauregui and camila cabello meet at a party, hook up and think they'll never see each other again...