Dance For You Exotic and Jacq...

By LadyK30

Exotic Chambers has a love for dance and is a dance instructor from Miami FL, She loses her passion for dance... More

Dance For You Exotic and Jacquees (Coming Soon)
Shattered
Kick Back
Kick Back Part 2
Unusual Situationships
Unusual Situationships Part 2
Dance Machine
Dance Machine Part 2
Let's Talk....
Let's Talk Part 2
Sunday Morning Sadness....Uninvited Guest
Sunday Dinner Diaster
Authors Note
Grand Opening
Grand Opening Part 2
Grand Opening Part 3
Love and Obessed Scheme
Who The Fuck Is That Nigga
Who The Fuck Is That Nigga Part 2
Girl Talk....What The Hell You Want
I'm Sorry.....What The Hell Just Happened
Dance 101...Meet and Greet...What Next
Turning You On....Pop-up Visitor
Shady Dealings
Phones And Evidence Don't Lie
Let Me Explain....Make It Up
Private Dancer
Author's Note
About Last Night
Sweet Revenge
Sweet Revenge Part 2
Promise Me...Emotional Tides
What's Really Going On
Author's Note
Under Arrest
Angry Author
Ain't Shit Gon' Hold Me Down
Couples Moment....Surprise Bitch
Happy Author
You Gon' Learn Today......What the Fuck....
It Ain't Over....I want you..
Triflin' Ho's.....Really Ja...
I'm Sorry....Ex-Factor
Court Is In Session....I'm Coming Fa' What's Mines...
This Is Not A Game.....Cater To You
Hurricane Exotic
What The Hell Did You Do....
Break Down...
Break Down Part 2
Hidden Secrets
Why...No Longer A Secret
Opening Up....
Grindin'.....What The Fuck.....
What The Fuck Part 2....Finally Over....
Finally Over Part 2....
Lies...Pain...Deceit Of The Heart
Karma....Time To Go Back
Painful Conversation....
Authors Note
I Missed This....Let Me Have A Taste.....
These Bitches Ain't.....Oh You Thought.....
Ain't No Joke....
More Complications...
What Are We Gonna Do....
Enjoying Us....
Heart to Heart...

Reminiscing Before Goodbye....

23.5K 812 268
By LadyK30

Jacquees

I rolled over in my bed as the bright sunshine came through my blinds. I found out yesterday that I was the father to Skye's baby. I was hoping that I wasn't, but it is what is. I will take care of my child and that's all I am taking care of. I hate that I have to tell Exotic today because she is leaving today. I didn't tell her yesterday because she was spending the day with her aunt and I didn't wanna ruin her time with her. It seems like the time came so fast, but I knew it was coming nonetheless.

The only good thing is we both will be living out our dreams, but the sad and hard part is being away from each other that long. I wish things were different, but this is life. I finally got up and headed to the shower so I could spend time with Exotic. She is leaving at 5 this afternoon, so I gotta get a move on.

I finally got out the shower and did everything I had to do. I put on some some gray true religion sweats with a white tee. I put on my all white 1's and my black bucket hat with my dreads all down. I grabbed my keys and phone. I looked back at the clock on my nightstand before walking out. It was already 12 in the afternoon so I needed to make this move. Its now or never.

Just as I got to my car I got a text from Exotic.

**ExoticDancer: Meet me at the dance studio.

I looked at my phone and smiled. I got in the car and headed to the studio.

I finally made there and parked around back. This brought back so many memories. I got out and went through the back. I walked down the narrow hallway. I didn't know exactly where she was at but I heard music, so I followed the sound. It brought me to the door marked private. I walked inside and Exotic was sitting in the middle of the floor indian style. She looked beautiful. She had on a long black sundress with a split up her left leg. Her hair was down and it was straight. She had some black flat sandals and she had changed the color on her toes. They matched her nails. It was mint green color she was rocking now.

I stood over her admiring her beauty as she looked up at me.

"Why did you wanna meet here?" I asked taking a seat next to her on the floor.

"Well this is where it all got started, so I felt like why not spend our time here." She said smiling.

I could see the sadness in her eyes even though she was smiling. I was doing the same because I don't know how the hell I was gonna survive a whole year without her.

"Nah it didn't start here. It started at the kick back. You put me in my place and I knew then I had to have you in my life."

"Yeah I had to check yo ass cause you were feeling yourself too much."

"Whateva girl. You was feeling me too, you just didn't wanna admit it then."

"True, but I had to be that way. If not you would have thought you had me where you wanted me."

I chuckled because she wasn't lying about that at all. Right at that moment Boyz II Men's End of the Road came on. I sighed and looked over at Exotic. She smiled faintly and looked at me as tears welled in her beautiful eyes.

"I guess we are coming to the end of the road huh?"

"Exotic baby don't say it like that. I hate this shit as much as you do, but you know that if it wasn't about our careers this wouldn't be happening."

"I know it's just so hard Ja. That night you took my virginity is the night I knew I was in love with you. I knew before hand, but it hit me hard that night."

"Baby I think I fell in love with you when you checked my ass at the kick back." I said smiling at her.

She stood up and l looked up at her in question. She reached her hand down and I took it. We stood there looking at each other not saying anything. It was like we were lost in each other and no words were needed.

"Oh Exotic I need to tell you something. It's about the re-"

"Ja I don't wanna hear you say it, because I already know what you are going to say. This moment is about you and me, nobody else." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

I placed my hands around her waist bringing her closer to my body. Our heads leaned in causing our lips to connect. We stood there kissing for a full minute until Exotic abruptly pulled away. I looked at her wondering why she did that.

"Exotic baby what's wrong?"

Exotic

My heart was silently breaking. I was trying to hold it all together but it was so hard. I have never loved someone the way that I love Ja. I never thought it were possible to ever feel like this. I can honestly say that I loved Derrick, but not the way that I love Ja.

"Ja this is so fuckin' hard. I know this is for the sakes of our careers, but damn what's gonna happen to us?" I finally gave up and let the tears fall.

Ja came close to me and held me tight as I cried in his arms. I could hear Tank's song You mean that much in the background playing and those lyrics were saying a lot.

Don't wanna see you cry, I swear to tell the truth

How hard to gain your trust? Can't do this without you

If you leave me girl I'd die, cause you mean that much to me....

After hearing those words we pulled back slowly. Somewhere along the way my back was pressed against the wall.

"Exotic I wanna make love to you. I don't wanna fuck or just have sex. I want us to connect on an emotional level when I am inside you. Every stroke will brand you with the love I have for you because you mean so damn much to me."

I pulled off his hat and threw it across the room. I reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over is head. I licked my lips at is sexy ass body. I pulled the dress over my head. I slid my shoes off and stood before him in a black thong and matching bra.

He grabbed me by my face and slid his hands through my hair as he kissed me with so much passion and emotion. As he kissed me he unhooked my bra allowing it to fall the floor. He stepped back and kicked his shoes off and his sweats. He kneeled down in front of me bringing my lower body close to my face. He had both of my butt cheeks in his hands as he squeeze and caressed them.

He gripped the waist band of my thong and slowly rolled down my hips. I stepped out of them and stood naked before him.

"Exotic you are so fucking sexy and beautiful." He said looking up at me.

I was so hot and in a lust filled daze I couldn't speak.

He lifted my leg over his shoulder and started licking and sucking on my clit. I thought I was gonna slide to the floor from his tongue, but he gripped me tightly as he ate me up against the wall. Not once did he relent. I felt my legs shaking and I knew I was about to cum long and hard.

"Shit.....Ja....I-I'm about to cum.....Oh God....I'm cumming....

The more I came the more he ate. Damn I'm gonna miss this.

He finally let up and rose to his feet smiling at me. I grabbed Ja's hand and walked him to the sectional where he took my virginity. We stood there and I eased his black boxer briefs off. His glorious dick sprang free and I licked my lips.

"Lay back on the sofa." I commanded.

Jacquees

I could see all the love and lust in her eyes for me and I knew this was gonna be the best feeling ever. I laid back and as I did she leaned in kissing down my chest all the way down to my stomach. She took her hand and grabbed my dick, stroking and caressing it.

"Damn Exotic that feels so good." I said leaning back biting on my lip.

I didn't even get a chance to catch my next breath before I felt her mouth taking me in. She took me deep in her mouth and she worked her mouth over me like she had been doing this for years, but I knew this was only her second time.

"Fuck! Exotic..."

I had to pull her up because I didn't wanna cum yet. If she kept this up I was sure to do just that. I flipped us so that I was on top. I looked deep in her eyes as I slowly entered her. She was so tight and I had to pause because she felt so damn good. I was gonna miss this.

I started moving slowly because I wanted to savor the moment. I could feel her walls tightening around me and I had to clench my teeth because it felt so good.

"Exotic I love you"....stroke...."you are my everything"....stroke..

I leaned over and kissed her lips, sliding my tongue in her mouth. Our kiss matched the ryhthm of our bodies.

"Ja I love you so much".....mmmmm.....You feel so good. Only you can make me feel like this." She said as she slid her hands up my back and started grinding with me. It was getting more and more intense and I knew it wasn't gonna be long before we both reached an earth shattering climax.

I slowly pulled out and flipped us so that I was on the bottom and she was on the top. She slid back down on me clenching me tightly. She rocked and rolled her hips as I held her at her waist.

She had her head thrown back enjoying the ride. She looked so damn sexy. That look alone was enough to make me cum. I took my thumb and teased her clit. She went crazy on my dick then. I slid up in a sitting position still inside of her. I held her with one hand at the base of her throat while my other hand rested at her lower back.

"Cum for me Exotic!"

"Ahhhh......Jaaaa.....

As she came I kept stroking upwards and watched as she came undone on top of me. This was the sexiest shit I eva' seen. She came long and hard and I was right behind her.

"Damn baby! I cumming along withcha....Shhittt!"

After we came down off our high I fell back on the couch and she collasped on top of me and somehow our lips connected and we kissed like our lives depended on it.

"Exotic I need you again."

"I need you too."

We made love all over again and it was the best and most amazing feeling ever.

*********

We had cleaned up in the back part of the studio because Exotic had a shower back there. We were now dressed and headed out. It was silent because we knew that it was time to part ways. This was the hard for the both of us and we were both trying to be strong.

"Exotic let me take you to the airport."

"Ja what about my car?"

"Don't worry about that because I will take care of all that."

I nodded and I unlocked my car so that Ja could get all my luggage out to put in his car. Once that was done we got in his car and headed to the direction of the airport. The car was filled with silence. We were both lost in our own thoughts. It took us about 15 minutes to get to the airport and it was the moment that I hated more than anything.

We got out and Ja grabbed all my luggage. While he did that I made my way to the front to check in. I looked at one of the clocks and it was 4:30. I sighed as Ja came up behind me. I turned and smiled weakly. We sat down in the chairs out in the lobby and we held hands not saying anything. It seemed like our moment was short lived because my flight was called.

We hesitantly stood and we walked over to the gate.

"Exotic baby you know I love you so damn much. I hate that this has to be the way that it is, but know that you are taking my heart with you when you walk through that terminal. It's not gonna be the same without you. I miss you already and you not even gone yet."

Tears fell from my eyes.

"Ja I love you like a moth loves a flame. My heart is gonna be right here where you are. No matter how much time and space separates us, I will always and I do mean always love you."

He placed our for heads together and we leaned in kissing each other passionately. Just then my flight was called to again and I knew I had to leave. He had tears streaming down his face just as I did. I slowly stepped back.

"Goodbye baby I love you."

"Goodbye Ja and I love you too."

I made my way through the terminal and I turned around and blew him a kiss.

He smiled and caught it placing it over his heart. I smiled back and made my way to my destiny....

Damn is it really over.....I guess so because we reminisced and said goodbye....

Well this concludes Dance For You. I hope you guys have enjoyed this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Stay tuned for the upcoming sequel!

Thanks to everyone that supported this book Love you guys Muah!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617 38 36
I get lost in the moment as I grind against him, and I can feel him getting hard. A smirk appears on my lips as I drop it low and slowly move back up...
Still By Treasure

General Fiction

8.2K 718 33
Maia Brix and Jourdan Davis had been harboring a secret from their friends on why there was a major shift in their dynamic. After five years of not s...
HONESTLY By Sunny Birch

General Fiction

956 2 26
Nicky Peters sets out on an emotional roller coaster when she creates a melody from an old high school journal entry which develops into her debut so...
2.1M 61.8K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...