➸ sally face one-shots

De cherry_and_sass

due to the lack of one-shots for this fandom, i'm gonna go ahead and make my own little pick of one-shots for... Mais

larry johnson x cheerleader! reader
sal x l.s! reader (pt.2)
larry x baddie! reader
ghost! larry x fiance! reader
oc reveal
🍋 larry x reader 🍋
🍋 dom! sal x reader 🍋
ANNOUNCEMENT
larry x vampire! reader
murderer! sal x crazy! cult! reader

sal x larry's sister! reader

6.4K 136 220
De cherry_and_sass

requested by @candice-idk i hope i did your idea some justice! there's a lot more sibling love than sal love, but i promise to include some of this! should i make a part two to this?

"Wow Larry, you actually cleaned up your room some?",Sal teased his friend after seeing he no longer had small tunnels where you could move around, but now could see the entire floor. Larry gave a snort, rolling his eyes. 

"Yeah, mom said that since my sister was coming back into town I had to make the place look decent.", The metal-head grumbled and finished hanging up his last band-tee. Under his mask, Sal's jaw hung open slightly. 

"You have a SISTER?!",he exclaimed with wide cerulean eyes. Larry nodded, motioning to a picture on the wall. Sal must admit, he never really paid attention to that side of his room. It had all his underwear and pin-ups over there, which kind of made him want to gag. "That picture is old as hell though. She moved to France like five years ago on a student-switch program. You know that kid Jacques that goes to our school? That's who she switched with."

"So that's why he's leaving.",Sal murmured to himself quietly as Larry nodded, slamming the last drawer shut and flopping back on his bed with a huff. Sal could tell something was up with his best friend. "You don't seem too excited that your sister is coming back into town." Larry rolled over, facing the wall. This was a touchy subject for him. 

"It's nothing Sally Face. Don't worry about it.",Larry spat almost rudely and kept his gaze from his friend. Sal had seen him on the verge of tears--hell he had seen him cry before! His voice was shaky, and Sal gently patted his friend on the arm. 

"Hey man, it's okay. If you don't wanna tell me then it's fine--",he was cut off by Larry raising up at the sound of knocking on the door. "Shit, that must be (Y/N)." 

Sal liked that name, something struck him about it. It sounded so elegant, so mysterious. And we all know Sal did love solving mysteries. 

Larry opened the door, and there she stood. (H/L), (H/C) hair brushed nicely. She was dressed in a black and white stripped shirt with black skinny jeans and brown leather boots. She totted a brown leather satchel. All she was missing was the beret and she would've been indescribably French. 

"Bonjour mon cher frère! Tu m'as tellement manqué! ( Hello my dear brother! I've missed you so much! )",(Y/N) exclaimed loudly. The two looked at her with wide eyes, not understanding a word that escaped her mouth. "Haha gotcha! Hey bro, I missed you!",she yelled and threw her arms around her brother.

Sal could only look at her, his feet sort of glued to the floor. His hands were slick, she was beautiful. She pulled away from her brother, arching an eyebrow at Larry. "Who's your friend?",she asked kindly. "A girlfriend~?",she cooed.

"Actually I'm a guy, and I'm Larry's friend Sal.",he spoke up quietly. Her face drained of color, aside from the now avid blush splaying across her cheeks. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!",she wailed. Sal gently waved her off, saying it was all good.

Larry crossed his arms, glaring at her. "Damn (Y/N), you haven't even been home for five minutes and you're already insulting my friends." That was not a playful tone, it sounded accusing, threatening almost. (Y/N) was slightly taken back, but her brother was always a little bit of a jerk, nothing new. She walked in with the guys, plopping down on the couch beside Sal.

"So Larry said you went to France for five years. How was it?",Sal questioned. (Y/N) could only stare off into the distance happily. "Magnificent. It was just so nice to get out of this town and travel. I saw so many things, met so many new people.",she continued on until Larry had heard enough.

He slammed his door shut, fueled with malice. He wanted to be happy for his sister to be back in town, but she left him in this shitty place--after dad left--by himself! How was she supposed to come back in here after betraying him like that?! After dad left, they made a pact to never leave each other's side, but she had broken his trust. Larry Johnson was not ever going to forgive her for that.

(Y/N) sort of deflated in the seat, Sal noticing. "I'm sorry you see him so worked up Sal. He's probably just mad at me for leaving him and going to France. But while he's in a bad mood, maybe we can go and give him time to simmer down?", (Y/N) asked hopefully.

Sal brightened at this idea, not really wanting his best friend to blow up anymore than he already had. "Sure, what do you have in mind?","Is there a cafe or something around here?"

--

Sal and (Y/N) actually had quite a bit in common, for one she loved mysteries and horror. Sal found himself talking about various TV shows that dealt with solving murders and things of that nature. (Y/N) was such a pleasant girl, hell, she even liked Sanity's Fall! Well, she was Larry's sister after all. She got a little pastry, munching on that during their walk around.

"So, do you know fluent French?",Sal questioned. "Yes! Since you seem to like it, would you like me to speak French to you Sally?",she teased and nudged him. Currently thankful for his prosthetic, his cheeks heated up. "I mean I wouldn't mind it."

(Y/N) said random phrases, but made them sound flirtatious to Sal. By the words she said, she had to be reciting a love poem into his ear. There was no way the beautiful delicate words could translate to anything else. "Mon pied me démange. Je dois utiliser le pot. Tu as les cheveux bleus et de jolis yeux bleus. Les escargots sont méchants. ( My foot itches. I have to use the potty. You have blue hair and pretty blue eyes. Snails are mean. )"

Sal liked her words, it gave him goosebumps along the back of his neck when she spoke. "What did you say?",he questioned with a light tone. (Y/N) giggled, deciding she wouldn't tell him just yet. "Oh, just saying words of a famous French poet."

(Y/N) entered the apartment with Sal, loud metal coming from behind Larry's door. It was louder and more violent than usual. Sal creaked the door open, Larry surrounded by empty chip bags and a splattered canvas. He was distraught. Sal looked at (Y/N). "You don't wanna go in there right now, he's really mad." (Y/N) put a gentle hand on his arm, smiling at him. "He's my brother, I can handle him."

The teen walked into his room, Larry huffing and trying to ignore his sister. (Y/N) turned off the music, and Larry cursed. "Dumbass, turn the music back on!" (Y/N) huffed, sitting down on the now messy bed and patting the spot beside her. "Like hell I'm gonna sit with you! First you leave me and then you're trying to steal my best friend! He can only be best friends with one Johnson and that's me!"

(Y/N) let him angrily shout at her until he had tired his vocal chords out and sat down on the bed, far from her. "Larry, I know you're mad at me for leaving. I'm so sorry.","No you aren't." His voice cracked softly. His hair had fell down around his face, so she couldn't see if he was crying or not. (Y/N) sighed, scooting closer to her brother. He dared not to move, afraid that he would come undone and be mad at her. He wanted to hate her, but that was his own flesh and blood. He was just so mad at her! How could she leave after that?!

(Y/N) put her arms around her brother comfortingly, his form beginning to shake. "I know that you didn't want me to leave. Larry, I feel bad for leaving you after dad went missing. I just . . . I couldn't stand to be here anymore. Everything reminded me of him and-",her voice cracked as she held Larry. "I just felt unsafe here. The red-eyed man would stand in the corner and watch me sleep. The first chance I had to leave Nocksville, I took it. I wish I could've brought you with me, you and mom out of this hellhole. Larry I love you, you're my family! I didn't mean to hurt you." Salty tears now rolled down her face to match her brother's.

"(Y/N), I'm still mad at you. I don't hate you, but I forgive you. I know you're scared, but when you left things got worse. I'm glad my baby sister wasn't here to see some of the things I witnessed. I just wish you would've not abandoned me like dad." He was sobbing now, clutching onto his sister's stripped shirt. For a few minutes, they sat there, crying and holding each other. Once their sobs turned to sniffling, (Y/N) gave her brother a soft smile. Larry, for the first time since she arrived, smiled back.

"C'mon now, Sal's probably worried about us. We've been in here for hours.",she exaggerated. Larry rolled his puffy red eyes, lightly punching her in the shoulder. (Y/N) punched him back, but a bit harder. He wouldn't let her win even though that punch sort of smarted a bit.

"Don't tell me he's like--you're boyfriend now.",he made a fake gagging noise as he opened the door to see his friend sitting on the couch. (Y/N) gave the Johnson famous smirk, shooting Sal a wink from the door frame.

"Well, not yet at least."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

258K 3.8K 13
Smut, Fluff, etc. Anything that comes to mind with any character, also if you request it I'll write it the best I can. All characters are 18 Credit f...
65.4K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...
534K 5.1K 36
|Originally published in 6/13/19| |Republished in 6/15/19| ×Ranks× #15 in SallyFaceFanfics 6/14/19 #146 in SallyFace 6/16/19 #2 in Nockfell 6/27/19 ...
5.1K 78 11
Oneshots for my otp, my lil gay fellas. Probs won't update that much, but this is my first fanfic and stuff, so plz be nice! * NO ART IS MINE UNLESS...