The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My Fiancรฉe
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 38: World of our Own

1.7K 88 14
By SeraEnigma

Leo's POV:

The feel of her small hands on me was the breaking point of my days long endurance. After holding myself back with just a few stolen touches and nuzzling her soft skin; her sudden daring touch on my butt cheeks was like a shock to my balls.

"You don't play fair duchess, no one has ever squeezed my butt ever. Not even my other lovers." I growled at her.

I felt a sharp pang of jealousy stab at me as her grey eyes sharpened and she tried to wriggle away from me but I trapped her with my bulk, making her gasp out when my hips came in contact with her outstretched crotch.

"Get off me. You know I don't like it when you mentioned your other women." she tried to push at me but I was too heavy, I laughed softly as I nuzzled her. "No fair..you big bully."

"Let me see if I can unruffle your feathers sweet duchess." I picked her up and waded into the warm waters and laid her against the a flat stone formation with her sitting on me as I crossed my legs and putting my heavier arms around her to cage her against me.

Before she can protest, I leaned towards her and kissed her temple and then her cheek til I let my tongue l find the throbbing pulse on her neck before nipping ever so slowly.

"Care to tell me why you went for my ass? hmmm?" I blew on her ear, making her moan before I kissed the outer shell.

"I felt something from you....it was strange.  Even now I can feel a sharp stab of desire that does not feel like mine. When I touched your butt; the feeling just went crazy inside my head." she moaned out.

I stopped at that moment and felt for any lies on her part but all I could feel was her feeling of embarrassment and the fact that she was aroused by my touch.

"What am I feeling now?" I watched her expression as her sweet face turned even redder.

".....Something really really perverted." she said and that made me smile at her for it seems another chain has deepened our bond.

"It seems like you can feel my thoughts now as well. Very intriguing." my words made her frown but my next question shocked her.

"Do you want to do it? Something lewd and perverted since we can't fuck?" I asked in my most husky tone as my hands slide up against her bare back and down to her sweet butt.

"I haven't...I don't know if I can."she gulped nervously.

"I'll teach you. It isn't hard but a little practice and you can do it." I coaxed her until she swallowed nervously and nodded. " Let's begin then. Allow me to teach you."

I then began to undress her out of her bathing suit while kissing her all over and she also helped me with my speedo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few moments later.....

I shivered as Sarina's mouth closed around me slowly, her soft lips and tongue lapped and sucked gently in a slow, uncertain motion as her small hands firmly massaged the base and curve of my cock.

It was obvious that she was not that good but her gentle awkward motions was oddly more arousing than a professional blow job.

But in my opinion, the arousing sight of her head bobbing and her lips sucking me was a huge turn on. Thank god, she was a smart one and has not grazed me yet with her teeth.

"A little firm love, I won't break. Suck me hard. Yes like that... " I leaned towards her and tucked her long hair to one side as her suction did become firmer until she tried to take me in deeper. " W-whoa..love not too deep or you might choke at my-" My voice ended in a gurgle as she sucked at me vigorously, making me pull her off my hard on after a few seconds because I was about to burst.

I shuddered as I squeezed her against me as I came over her stomach which dripped into the water all while I held her and breathed hard, After just a few tries, she was getting better.

"D-Did I do it well enough...after a three time try?" she asked, her voice muffled against my chest.

"Well enough. You are going to kill me as you improve love. Here is a reward." I smiled as I positioned her above me as I laid back a little until she was braced against my legs and her ass was inches from my face.

The combined view of the lake and a naked Sarina with her pussy exposed in front of my face was very breath taking. Her pale skin was a contrast to her flushed pink insides.

My mouth watered at the sea salt scented smell of her as I lapped her up with the flat of my tongue and sucked her engorged clit, I heard her moan and shake her hips until she grinded her ass against my eager mouth. I felt my cock come alive as I devoured her, caging her hips with my hands and opening her  thighs apart as I thrusted my tongue in and out inside her shaking pussy while the gentle slosh of the cool water against my back and legs was both a surprising delight.

Then shockingly I felt her mouth and hands around my erection and almost growled against her pussy as she sucked me off and I felt something else.....it was her breasts, which enveloped my base and the feel if it was heaven coupled with her sweet mouth on my sensitive tip because I just came. My body was on fire as she sucked me as I continued to suck and eat her up, the lewd sounds of only our heavy breathing and sucking noises echoing in the cavern was erotic and mind blowingly amazing.

"Mmmm!" she coughed as I came first, my seed spurting out as I heard her gulping it all down but I felt her convulse in my mouth a second later as I lapped up every bit of her naughty juices as it flowed out.

When I pulled her to check if she choked but she seems to be fine, her face was flushed and she looked like a child who swallowed bitter medicine. 

"You should have spat it out love,  contrary to porn movies; semen is an acquired taste and it usually does not taste good."  I made her gargle some salt water as I nuzzled her temple as she made a face.

"It was not that bad." she looked embarrassed. " Did you...well...like mine??"

"Like I said...naughty fluids are an acquired taste. I particularly love yours."

"Oh..." she seemed embarrassed for a while before smiling a bit.

I laughed. This kind of conversation never transpires with my old lovers; the experience was really adorable and awkward. Something new.

We watched the fishes swim in the clean water in silence as I held her while the water gently lapped at our bodies, however I soon found myself nuzzling her neck affectionately, my lips and tongue nipping and kissing her. Sweet girl that she is; she returned my kisses and even kissed me back.

Crap. I'm hard again.

"Mmngh....Leone." she moaned softly as I pushed her up a higher stone formation and I rubbed my stiff cock against her wet center.

"Oh!" she cried out as her legs wrapped around my hips as I grinded myself against her more urgently. The wetness and slippery friction was delicious as I thrust in between her legs, making her tremble and her cries echoed, making me even more turned on.

I did not notice the hour pass by as we made more "near sex" love by the lake and my lady was more than happy to oblige me since she seems to be  hungry for me.

Not only that but the untamed beauty and sight if this underground lake felt  a magical world where there's only us....

After that; we slowly made ourselves presentable. Like a dream, our time here has ended.

I shared a few more kisses and nips with her before separating to ride on our boats back to the resort; Unable to forgotten the island's untamed beauty, I made a phone call and after a few negotiations, I made sure that I will own this island before we get back.

I want to make more memories with her in this cave in the near future. There was something magical about making love at a tropical island cavern naked and lost in our own world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fine I'll go." Sey said an hour later when she barged into my room while I was working.

"You will?" I was finishing some online correspondence from some of my partners when she said that.

"But I still won't be a princess however my cousin said something to me that made me curious. I am merely seeing the king to give him a fair chance to explain before I go back to school for my Master's degree." she said seriously as if daring me to object.

I gave her my most serene smile but inside, I wanted give my duchess a good reward for her efforts.

"I'll inform father about your arrival then, he will be so happy see you. Catherine will also be happy to see you too."

"Who?" Sey asked.

"I have a younger sister named Catherine, I call her Cat for short. She is also the Royal Event Planner and she will be excited to meet you."

I saw a small change come over her expression; her mouth twitched until it became a reluctant smile.

"So... I have an older sister?"

"Yes." I was surprised by how pretty she looked smiling, usually with me she wears a frown, scowl or even a polite face.

"Right well..... Since you have been behaving... You and Sarina can resume your usual lovey dovey business." she grumbled but that made me smile, making her blink at me. "Whoa, you look really good when you smile like tha-..... I-I mean that's all I have to say to you."

I blinked at what she said and before I knew it, I went over to her and hugged her while swinging her around for she was rather light.

My little sister looked dazed after I let her go, she looked at me weirdly and shakily went for the door.

"Sey." I called out and she stopped, her hand was on the door knob. "You have my gratitude."

She stood there for a second and half smiled before letting herself out.

Her decision put me in a lighter mood as I finished the rest of my emails before I made a decision to call my father.

As expected. He was edgy about what I had to say but when I told him that Sey agreed to visit Illyria; his voice softened and he seemed excited in a dignified manner. After I ended the call, a few hours later my phone rang out loud and I got my sister screaming as a "hello"

"Is it true that she will come? Is she sweet or quiet? Tell me everything!"

I  found myself laughing as I told her all I know about our lost "little" sister. Sey may not know it but Cat has always wanted a little sister and her unadult like excitement was contagious.

But I held myself in check as I continued to talk to my sister and asked about the situation back home.

"Father is not hiding it well. He is creeping the staff out because he was smiling the whole day and he was whistling as I was with him at a meeting...a MEETING."

I laughed then. Ever since me and father reconciled, he has been trying to show more of his emotions however the news of Sey always makes him smile.

" By the way, how is it with Sarina? I wager you are SO happy to see her hmm?" she teased me in that sugary sweet voice I hate.

" Sis. Enough. " I groaned and shifted my legs, recalling the moments inside the underground lake.

"From that long winded sound, I guess I will wait and milk Sarina for all the lewd details." she giggled.

"Bye Cat. I'll see you soon." she laughed some more but said her goodbyes properly as I switched my phone off.

For some reason after our intense time at that beautiful underground cavern lake; she seems to have become quiet around me, often staring off into space whenever we got time alone and becoming easily startled when she stares at my face.

It made me anxious. Was it too much this time? Asking her to do all those things must have been a shock to her now that we aren't in the "amorous" mood.

I massage my temple. We fly back to Manila the day after tomorrow and I wish to spend more time with her but somehow I think it might be better to tone it down a bit for now.

I know when to take my time especially when it comes to Sarina.

A phone call from my real estate agent here in the Philippines called and the good news made me feel a bit better and took my mind of her.

The negotiation for this island is done. Everything is now my property including that secluded cavern lake.

That alone gave me some things to do so I made some more calls and made a point to meet with the owners of the resorts to make sure that the cavern we went to is to be closed off to the public.

I don't want any garbage or waste on my property by the time we go back here for a vacation in the future.

As I called Luis from the phone to discuss work; soon enough, the both of us were soon reviewing contracts and deeds to this place.

I did notice that Luis seems more cheerful now as he looked over the contracts with a softer expression.

I wonder if something good happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1K 38
"๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†." โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† "That's it...
164K 5.3K 49
โš ๏ธAdult content!โš ๏ธ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
205K 6K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
243K 12K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...