Covenant (A Lapidot Fanfictio...

By xXNeutronStarXx

It's the last year of high school for our favorite werewolf and her imprint, and school has let out for a qui... More

Part 1-Prologue
Chapter 1: Break
Chapter 2: Idea
Chapter 4: Worry
Chapter 5: Strange
Chapter 6: Sick
Chapter 7: Change
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Apart
Chapter 11: Stealth
Chapter 12: Health
Chapter 13: Celebration
Chapter 14: Time
Chapter 15: Forever
Chapter 16: Noticed
Chapter 17: Graduation
Chapter 18: Excitement
Chapter 19: Married
Part 2-Prologue
Chapter 20: Family
Chapter 21: Together
Chapter 22: Terror
Chapter 23: Reassurance
Chapter 24: Control
Chapter 25: Lemonade
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: Preparation
Chapter 28: Instincts
Chapter 29: Anticipation
Chapter 30: The Baby
Part 3-Prologue
Chapter 31: Turquoise
Chapter 32: Loving
Chapter 33: Story
Chapter 34: Rain
Chapter 35: The Return
Chapter 36: Two
Chapter 37: Protected
Chapter 38: Rumors
Chapter 39: Hatred
Chapter 40: Stress
Chapter 41: Empathy
Chapter 42: Forgiving
Chapter 43: Difficult
Chapter 44: Houdini
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Call
Chapter 47: Comeback
Chapter 48: Awake
Chapter 49: Recovery
Chapter 50: Shield
Chapter 51: Protector
Chapter 52: Almost
Chapter 53: Amplified
Chapter 54: Overpowering
Chapter 55: Party
Epilogue
Other Projects

Chapter 3: Feelings

514 8 25
By xXNeutronStarXx

"Lapis," a voice said. "Lapis!"

"Peridot," I whined.

I rolled over and pulled the covers over my face. Peridot pulled them off of me.

"Get up," she said. "We're leaving."

"No," I replied.

With a swift pull, Peridot had pulled all of the covers off of me. I was cold.

"Come on," she said. "Weren't you excited for this?"

"I didn't want to wake up," I responded, sitting up.

"Just get dressed, and we can get some breakfast. Then we'll get going. I'm taking you there," Peridot said, kissing my cheek. "And put on a jacket. I'd imagine you're gonna get cold on my back."

I finally got off of the bed and put on my clothes for the day. Peridot walked downstairs with our bags, and I followed as I put on a jacket. Yellow smiled at us when she saw us coming.

"I made you two some toast," she said. "Eat up and get going."

"Okay," Peridot replied.

"Make sure you bring your phone," Yellow said. "Just in case, okay?"

"Alright," Peridot responded.

We walked into the kitchen and each took a piece of toast. Peridot was quick to eat hers. I, of course, was much slower than her, but Peridot was much more patient than I. When I had finished my piece, we said our goodbyes to Yellow and walked outside.

"Ready?" Peridot asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

I climbed onto Peridot's back and wrapped my arms around her neck. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Let's have a nice, relaxing vacation," she said.

Suddenly, she started to run. She was right. The wind was making me a bit chilly. I held onto her a bit more tightly, hoping I could take in some of her warmth. We were soon in the forest instead of on the beach. Trees became green blurs that flew by us. I could barely even hear Peridot's feet hitting the ground.

"Are we almost there?" I asked.

"Just about," Peridot answered.

She ran at full speed for a little longer before slowing down and stopping. I gasped.

"There it is," Peridot said.

It was a little log cabin in a treeless part of the forest. It was beautiful. It looked so cozy. I wanted to go inside.

"Can we go in?" I asked.

Peridot let out a little chuckle. "That's why we came here, dork," she said.

"Oh yeah," I responded.

Peridot put me down and gave me my bag. Then we walked into the cabin together. It really was as cozy as it looked. There was a living room with a fireplace and even a television. I looked to my left, and there was the kitchen. To my right was a bedroom with a door that was only cracked open.

"How did you afford all of this?" I asked.

"A lot of work," Peridot answered. "Got myself covered for a few years."

"No way," I said.

"Well, I admit," Peridot replied. "My mom used to be a doctor. She retired when I got bit."

"Why?" I asked.

"She had to take care of me," Peridot answered. "I didn't know how being a werewolf worked back then."

"And she never got back into being a doctor?" I asked.

"Nope," Peridot answered. "She's never told me why, but for some reason, I think it's because she can't work as quickly anymore since she's not a werewolf."

"Geez," I said.

Peridot closed the door to the cabin and led me to the bedroom. She opened it, revealing a nicely lit room with a rather expensive looking bed. I looked back at Peridot, once again questioning how she had afforded all of this.

"Set your stuff on the bed," she said. "We can put it all up later."

"Okay," I responded.

We both put our bags on the bed. It didn't seem fit for a little log cabin. A bed like this felt like it should have been in a royal castle.

Peridot took my hand again and took me to the living room. "Sit down," she said. "I'll be right back."

I sat down in front of the fireplace and waited for her to come back. When she did, she had a pile of firewood in her arms. I moved over so she could put them in the fireplace. Then she walked to the kitchen, returned with a lighter, and lit a fire in the fireplace.

"Nice and warm," she said, reaching towards the fire.

"I thought you didn't get cold," I responded.

"I don't," Peridot said. "But you do."

I kept my spot in front of the fireplace and warmed it. It really did feel nice and warm. Peridot turned on the television, and we watched it together. We were watching a movie. It was a comedy. For once, Peridot looked interested. That made me just as interested.

Night came quickly. It became dark in the cabin. I climbed onto the much-too-fancy bed and tucked myself in. Peridot followed, rolling over so she could snuggle with me.

"Are you warm enough?" She asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Good," Peridot replied.

We closed our eyes and fell asleep together. I had never experienced as quiet of a night as I was experiencing then. There weren't an trains, cars, or anything. Just the natural sounds of wind blowing tree leaves and animals scurrying around outside. I was asleep within minutes.

The next morning, the sun was shining through the window right into my face. I growled.

"Stupid sun," I mumbled.

I looked up at the window. It was extremely bright. There was no way it was early morning.

"What time is it?" I whispered.

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand. It was past noon.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed. "It's nearly one o' clock!"

I looked over to wake Peridot up. I gasped. She was gone. She wasn't in the bed with me.

"Peridot?!" I cried. "Peridot!"

I jumped out of bed. I didn't care that I was still in my pajamas with messy hair. I had to find Peridot.

"Peridot!" I shouted. "Peridot! Where are you?!"

I ran into the living room. There wasn't a response.

"Peridot!" I shouted.

I heard the quietest murmur. I looked behind myself. In the corner, there was Peridot with her back turned to me and covered with a teal blanket.

"Peridot?" I asked. "What are you doing?"

She didn't respond. I quietly knelt behind her and tried to pull the blanket off of her. With much more force than I was expecting, she pulled it back over herself.

"What's going on?!" I cried. "Tell me!"

Peridot turned herself a little bit so I could see her face.

Oh.

It was going to be a full moon. I could tell. Her nose had been replaced with the nose of a wolf.

But she's shown me this before and was just fine. What's going on now?

"Why are you hiding?" I asked.

Peridot grunted. "I-it's a full moon," she answered. "A-and it's February."

"What happens in February?" I asked.

Peridot gulped and turned away from me. "Mating season happens," she responded.

"M-mating season?" I asked. "Th-this hasn't happened to you before!"

"It only s-started happening when I met you," she said. "I j-just didn't tell you about it last year."

"Hey," I cooed. "It's okay. You don't have to hide from me, Peridot."

I tried to pull the blanket off of her again. This time, Peridot pulled it back over herself with twice as much force.

"Don't let me see you!" she roared. "If I see you, I won't be able to stop myself! I don't want to hurt you!"

"Hurt me?!" I cried.

"I can't control myself...if I see you, I could accidentally hurt you," she whispered. "I don't want to hurt you..."

"What do you mean 'hurt me'?" I asked.

"You know what I mean," Peridot growled. "Please...leave me be. I'll be fine tonight."

"You don't have to hide in the corner like that," I responded.

"Then what can I do instead?" Peridot asked.

I felt my face heating up. "You could just always...give in."

Peridot didn't respond. She sat up straighter and turned her head a bit.

"Give in?" She asked.

"Y-yeah," I responded. "I mean, I don't really care. I just don't want to see you suffering like this."

Peridot fully turned herself and looked straight at me. I saw her foot, which had been replaced by a paw, anxiously hitting the floor.

"S-seriously?" She asked.

"Yes, seriously," I answered.

Peridot suddenly pulled the blanket off of herself. It took me a second to become aware that she had grabbed me when she was taking me to our bedroom. She shoved me down onto the bed a little too hard. Immediately after, she was on top of me.

"P-Peridot!" I shouted.

Her eyes started to become calmer. They had been so wild.

"What?" She asked quietly.

"Not so hard," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," Peridot replied.

"It's okay," I said. "You didn't mean to."

We stared at each other. Neither of us had the first clue of what to do.

"It's okay," I whispered. "You can do it."

Peridot very slowly moved her hand to the bottom of my shirt. I closed my eyes and felt her gently pull the shirt off of me. I opened my eyes. Peridot was staring down at me. I nodded slowly. She leaned in and kissed me. As Peridot pulled away, I could see the wildness start to reappear in her eyes. I didn't realize how much this was really affecting her. I could feel her kiss down my body, and I didn't look back at her until she was staring back at me from next to my legs.

"Is this okay?" She asked.

I nodded. "It's fine," I answered.

Just a minute later, I was completely exposed. I nervously pushed my hair back away from my face. Then I felt a sensation that I'd never felt before. I covered my mouth with my hand and sat up. Peridot was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"You tried to kick me," Peridot answered. "Are you sure you want this?"

"I'm sure," I responded. "I'm just not used to it."

Peridot looked away from me and went back to what she was doing. I closed my eyes. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how good those strange sensations felt. I was enjoying it. I opened my eyes again. Peridot was looking down at me. Her face was right above mine.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"For what?" I asked back.

Peridot gripped my hand. Her expression was sullen. I couldn't understand what she was asking. Nothing was matching up.

"I want you," Peridot whispered.

My face felt like it was beginning to burn. I knew what she wanted.

"I need you," I whispered back.

Once again, the sensations began. I gasped. They felt more powerful this time. I wrapped my arms around Peridot's neck and bit my lip.

"Lapis," Peridot whispered.

"Y-yes?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" Peridot responded. "Do I need to slow down?"

I shook my head. "It's fine," I whispered.

The sensations were still there, just as powerful. I leaned back and unwillingly let out a moan. I immediately covered my mouth afterward. I wasn't used to this. Not one bit. I heard Peridot let out a throaty laugh. She was going too fast. Way too fast.

"Peridot!" I cried.

She stopped. "Yes?" She asked.

"Slow down," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," Peridot replied.

She continued with a slower speed. I sighed. This was how I wanted it. It felt so good. Suddenly, the sensations became much more powerful than they had been before. I screamed. Peridot leaned back and let me sit up. I was panting. It was crazy. Peridot leaned in and kissed my cheek, holding me close.

"Was that okay?" She asked.

I nodded. "Th-that was amazing," I whispered.

"Do you want to cuddle?" Peridot asked. "What do you want to do?"

"Honestly," I answered. "I just want to sleep. I'm exhausted."

"Then you can sleep," Peridot said.

I laid my head on a pillow. I fell asleep very quickly. I was asleep even before Peridot was laying next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.2K 32
Sapphire is just the average girl at school with a backstory she likes to keep secret. Life is routine for her until she meets Ruby. The popular base...
41.8K 1.1K 19
(y/n) grew up in era 3, where humans are the most inferior race. They're treated terribly, living in camps until they are 16 and are then assigned a...
30.1K 892 37
a sweet and dramatic story about how Peridot and Lapis came together and became close. Peridot not having many friends, is a nerd, rich, awkward, and...
2K 34 6
Rose split up her form, into two children (Y/n) and Steven. Follow the adventures of (Y/n) and Steven, the two brothers will face many adventures and...