Murder in the Woods: A Warrio...

By RP_Clan

Honor. Bravery. Loyalty. Every clan cat knows the code. It keeps the peace where cats cannot. Rule 14: An hon... More

Rules
Round 1 Cats - OakClan
Round 1, Scene 1
Round 1, Scene 2
Round 1, Scene 3
Round 1, Scene 4
Round 1, Scene 5
Round 1, Scene 6
Round 1, Scene 7
Round 2 Cats - SnowClan
Round 2, Part 1
Round 2, Part 2
Round 2, Part 3
Round 2, Part 4
Round 2, Part 5
Round 2, Part 6
Round 3 Cats - Tribe of Jungle Ferns
Round 3, Part 1
Round 3, Part 2
Round 3, Part 3
Round 3, Part 4
Round 3, Part 5
Round 3, Part 6
Round 3, Part 7
Round 3, Part 8
Round 3, Part 9
Round 3, Part 10
Round 3, Part 11
Round 3, Part 12
Round 3, Part 13
Round 4 Cats - OceanClan
Round 4, Part 1
Round 4, Part 2
Round 4, Part 3
Round 4, Part 4
Round 4, Part 5
Round 4, Part 6
Round 5 Cats - MeadowClan
Round 5, Part 1
Round 5, Part 2
Round 5, Part 3
Round 5, Part 4
Round 5, Part 5
Round 5, Part 6
Round 6 Cats - Couragepride
Round 6, Part 1
Round 6, Part 2
Round 6, Part 3
Round 6, Part 4
Round 6, Part 5
Round 7 Cats - LeafClan
Round 7, Part 1
Round 7, Part 2
Round 7, Part 3
Round 7, Part 4
Round 7, Part 5
Round 7, Part 6
Round 7, Part 7
Round 7, Part 8
Round 8 Cats - MountainClan
Round 8, Part 1
Round 8, Part 2
Round 8, Part 3
Round 8, Part 4
Round 8, Part 5
Round 8, Part 6
Round 8, Part 7
Round 9 Cats - Tribe of Burning Sands
Round 9, Part 1
Round 9, Part 2
Round 9, Part 3
Round 9, Part 4
Round 9, Part 5
Round 10 Cats - AlleyClan
Round 10, Part 1
Round 10, Part 2
Round 10, Part 3
Round 10, Part 4
Round 10, Part 5
Round 10, Part 6
Round 11 Cats - BanyanClan
Round 11, Part 1
Round 11, Part 2
Round 11, Part 3
Round 11, Part 4
Round 11, Part 5
Round 12 Cats - Tribe of Waving Grasses
Round 12, Part 1
Round 12, Part 2
Round 12, Part 3
Round 12, Part 4
Round 12, Part 5
Round 12, Part 6
Round 12, Part 7
Round 13 Cats - FarmClan
Round 13, Part 1
Round 13, Part 2
Round 13, Part 3
Round 13, Part 4
Round 13, Part 5
Round 13, Part 6
Round 13, Part 7

Round 3, Part 14

120 7 26
By RP_Clan

Machupo snarled as Preto and Masaya immediately voted for him, and unsheathed his claws. "You're an imbecile, Preto! You've been blinded by love the entire time! She's been using you to stay safe!" Then he leapt at Masaya, who let out a surprised squawk and batted him away.

"Don't touch her!" Preto yowled, leaping at the hunter. Masaya took a step forward, but Preto looked back at her. "No! I can take him!". Then Machupo threw the black jaguar onto the ground, dazing him.

"You murderer! He may not see it, but I do!" Machupo roared. He leapt at Masaya, who met him head on. The two jaguars clawed at each other, but Masaya clearly had the upper hand. The two continued, trying not to hurt each other. But then Masaya's paw slipped, and her claws slashed across Machupo's throat.

"I - I didn't mean to! I swear!" Masaya cried, as Machupo choked on his own blood. Preto went over to her, and placed his head comfortingly on top of hers.

"It's okay, Masaya, he was the murderer. He would have -" Preto began, but was cut off when he felt a sharp pain in his throat. He started choking, as blood flowed down his throat and into his lungs. He fell to the ground, Masaya standing over him.

"Oh come on, Preto, you didn't really think I loved you, did you?" she asked mockingly. Her tail lashed back and forth, as she looked down on him proudly. "Didn't you notice how I changed once the murders started? I used to be cold and aloof, did you really think I just changed?"

Preto tried to speak, but only coughed up more blood. Masaya didn't notice, but continued. "Honestly, didn't the dead cats tell you that Ramo disappeared once I killed my brother? After all, you are the Shaman's Apprentice. He was horrified that I would do that. He, of course, never even killed anyone. Weakling". Preto looked horrified, as he laid his head on the ground. Then the light faded, and the last thing he saw was Masaya's triumphant look.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Macaco saw Masaya padding towards her, and shook her head disappointedly. Another one. She climbed down from her perch, and went to meet the white female.

"What happened? There wasn't an exile yesterday, we weren't sure what was going on," Macaco greeted. Masaya shook her head, head hanging low.

"Kapok was attacked and healed. Then last night, Preto was killed. Kapok and Machupo exiled me. I'm afraid of what will happen to Kapok, but I couldn't convince him to come. Preto was the shaman's apprentice," Masaya told her. Macaco sighed, and flicked her tail for the white jaguar to follow her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Masaya was settled down in the shaman's den, uncomfortable. Macaco had decided that since she and Preto had been close, she would know more about herbs than the other three. But that just made Masaya's job harder. Silently, she slunk out of the gap between the boulders, and headed into the fighter's den. Chuva was sound asleep, and Masaya's first target. As the only other fighter, she would have to be killed before anyone woke up. Masaya stood over Chuva, then quickly slashed her claws across the Warchief's throat, severing the jugular and vocal cords. She didn't even stay to watch as Chuva died.

Next, Masaya padded into Macaco's den. But this time, the female woke up.

"Masaya? What's going on? What's happening?" Macaco asked drowsily. Masaya felt a slight hint of shock, but immediately came up with a plan.

"Macaco, I had a dream. Well, a vision, I believe. Angra appeared to me," Masaya told her. Macaco immediately sat up, eyes wide.

"Really? What did she say?" the Chieftain asked urgently. Masaya cleared her throat, and leaned in closer to Macaco.

"There's another murderer. And it's me". Before Macaco could react, Masaya leapt, biting and scratching. There was a lot of yowling, but Macaco never had a chance. Then she left the den, only to see Rugido standing outside, in the pouring rain.

"I knew it was you, Masaya. I always knew it was you," he growled. He unsheathed his claws, and stretched his neck. "I was the best fighter in the tribe once. Old age won't stop me from beating you tonight". Masaya laughed scornfully, and unsheathed her claws as well.

A crack of thunder echoed through the sky, and the fight began. They charged each other, roaring and growling. They traded blows, slashes, and bites. The blood flowed, mixing with the water from the rain. Then, it ended. Rugido collapsed on the ground, and with one last cry, closed his eyes for good.

"I won, Inimigo! I won, and there is no one to stop me!" Masaya roared.

"That's where you're wrong, Sombrio," a low voice announced. Another flash of lightning, and Preto was poised above Masaya in a tree. She snarled, as he leapt down.

"So you finally remembered, Leve," Masaya taunted, circling him. "Our cycle of light and dark, black and white. Your ever-unrequited love for me. It always ends up like this, doesn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose it does. That's what happens when you're cursed to be reincarnated every 50 years. Always a new tribe. The tribe always dies. And it always ends with you and me, fighting in a storm like this one," Preto, or Leve, as he was first named, replied calmly.

"Well, shall we get on with it, Leve?" Masaya, or Sombrio, mewed in response. A brisk nod from Leve and a clap of thunder heralded the beginning of the fight.

The two jaguars leapt for each other, fangs bared and claws unsheathed. Cracks of lightning broke open the sky, illuminating the momentous battle and the two eternal enemies. Sombrio and Leve had centuries of experience at their disposal, with the memories of each life they'd had returned to them. Sombrio, who was always white, had been the first jaguar to murder another. But she didn't stop, so when she had died, the dead had cursed her. Leve, who was always black, had been ignorant, so blinded by love that he had defended Sombrio until their battle, so he was cursed to fight her for eternity. And just like each time before, it ended like this. With Leve's jaws clamped around Sombrio's throat, and Sombrio's claws sunk deep into his belly. There was one last flash of lightning, and the two jaguars were gone, not a trace of them to be found. No one to remember the threat they posed. No one to end the cycle, which would continue forevermore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
172K 1K 189
Mature content
57.2K 2.6K 18
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!