The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My FiancΓ©e
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond

1.8K 83 0
By SeraEnigma

Leo's POV:

"She said she won't acknowledge her heritage....however she did give in to my request to visit father. But it was only because Sarina convinced her to come and give him a chance." I nursed a drink with Luis who has just recovered and is now out of the hospital.

"I can understand her hesitation. Her mother kept it a secret from her and her whole identity seems like a lie now, It would make sense that she is having doubts." the lawyer drank his beer smoothly.

We decided to move to another resort that was situated on one of the small islands with a few coves, lakes and beaches ideal for water activities. It somehow made Sey happy since she has been wanting to swim and snorkeling so I made it happen just to cheer her up.

Right now, I am under a bar hut watching a great view of the surrounding mountain opening up to a clean green blue lake where a few tourists went kayaking or boating.

"This pace is really beautiful. One of the best sights I have seen in Asia." Luis commented.

"I agree, The place is clean and the air smells really good. Food is actually delicious too." I nodded and checked  watch when I saw one of the bodyguards enter my line of vision.

It was the handsome woman agent, who was best friends with my girlfriend. I have vague memories of her guarding me a few times but it was strange seeing her again; I remembered her being more slender and quiet when she was assigned to me but she seems to be looking better and livelier too.

"Yes?" I nodded when she addressed me with a bow. 

"Your Highness, I just came to inform you that Lady Sey and Sarina are waiting for you both at the base of the lake. They express wanting to go on a boat ride." K.C spoke in a polite tone, way different from the warm friendly banter she exchanges with my lover.

"Very well. Lead the way." I finished my drink and saw that Luis seems  preoccupied with the view. " What is wrong with you lately. You seem a bit off ever since we came to this island."

"This place reminds me of her that is all." came his rather sad reply.

In that regard, I understood but did not ask him any further because I have heard the story before about his childhood friend as well as the tragic ending.

Just as we were walking down the stairs, we were stopped by a few girls who asked if we were busy and if we can have fun with them. Luis flat out refused them while I showed them my signet ring on my left ring finger, a certain ploy that made the girls apologize while backing off.

"I see that Ms. Sarina finally agreed to be your fiancee." Luis observed my ring. " I  suppose a congratulations is in order, Prince Leone. "

"Thanks Valentine, she gave it to me the night the results came. It made me so happy that she accepted my proposal and I am sure Cat would welcome the news as well." I remembered how nervous she looked when she handed me back my ring. Since I could not attack her outright, I just cuddled with her all night in my room since Sey locked herself in theirs.

As we got to the base of the hotel, I saw a few men crowding over two women. I felt a spark of nervousness from my lover through my connection her so I can guess who these pack of wolves were drooling at. I used my height and bulk to push pass a few disgruntled men and I  felt my heart stop the moment I reached her.

I thought nothing about her would surprise me anymore but I was wrong.

Sarina in a very stylish one piece bathing suit and a sari was very breath-taking. Sey helped pick all her bathing and I am thankful because I really do not like her in a bikini because her bare skin can be ogled by all the men but the one piece had a few designed slits on her back and cleavage, accentuating her curvy figure.

"You look beautiful." the words flowed out of me and she smiled at me

I smiled as I took her hand and she looked relieved because the men around her grumbled but they left when I glared at them; some loitered around Sey.  Unlike my duchess; she seems more friendly with the men and very apt at handling them.

My instincts to protect my sister warred with the fact that she is still conflicted on whether to she wanted to be associated with me as her brother.

"Come on babe, you will have more fun with the three of us."

"Get outta here, she is coming to our barbeque."

"Fuck off man! We asked her first!"

I cracked my knuckles but Sarina's hold on my arm  made me look at her confused. I would think that as the one who was like a mother figure to her; she would worry but she just gave me a small smile and pointed at Sey.

"Boys! As lovely as this little fight is for me. I must decline because I am with my family and I intend to vacation with them. Maybe tomorrow when I am free?" she smiled at them in a way that makes a man unable to get mad at her.

Some were good-natured about the refusal and left but a few were persistent. One burly guy even tried to grabbed her arm but I saw Luis shield her and pulled her behind him.

"I believe the lady said no." Since Luis was almost as tall as me, he towered over most of the men in this resort. 

"Who is this shit? Your boyfriend?" the ticked off guy shouted at Sey.

Before I could approach the manner less asshole, Luis signaled K.C who nodded and in under a few seconds, had a guy bigger than her on the ground, yelling in pain as she twisted his arms.

"Thanks K.C, they were getting rather rowdy." Sey said as the men all left, afraid that K.C might go after them as well. 

"No problem kiddo." she winked before she resumed her bodyguard position.

She then stared at Luis with a conflicted stare and  after a few minutes, she turned away from him sharply.

I noticed that her actions made my friend sigh out loud. Luis is not one to say what is on his mind but from the stiffness of his motions and his carefully blank face. I can tell that my sister's cold treatment of him bothers him a lot.

How strange. Luis was usually polite to women than most Illyrian males but this side of him was new. He seems unsure what to do with my sister's silent treatment.

As our group soon got on these small boats manned by experienced people to ferry us through the coves, I decided to pair up with Luis after some discussion with my duchess. She wanted to talk to Sey so I made sure K.C joins them on the first boat while me, Luis and Shin went on the second boat.

"Is Sey still mad at you for what happened Valentine?" I asked him as or boats swerved to pass through a small stone archway decorated with moss and hanging orchids.

Luis nodded and let his finger run through the clean sea green waters. His handsome stern face looked mildly troubled before it vanished and he resumed his cool austere expression.

"It is to be expected Leone. In the few months that I've been acquainted with Ms Sey; she is someone who harbors a grudge on any one who tries to hurt her or her family. She inherited the Lyonel's stubborn streak as well."

"Cheer up man, she cannot stay angry at you for long. Not when you are her guardian while she stays here in the Philippines." my words made the lawyer's face even more expressionless " Unless....you want me to look for another lawyer/legal advisor to take your place."

"No. Ms Sarina trusts me enough to make sure her cousin stays safe in my care while she takes her Master's in Interior Design and Graphics here. I won't shirk my duties to her." came the lawyer's answer.

I was already aware that my sister wanted to take her studies to the next level ever since Sarina inherited all of my Uncle's fortune. She insists that my lover pays for her tuition or she will not see the "king" as she stated to me as a threat; when I offered to pay out of my own pocket; she refused me as well.

Sarina had no problem with that since it has been their plan from the start anyway. 

"Very well. I am counting on you then Val to be the more mature person." I clapped a hand on his shoulder. "I'll leave my errant sister to you then."

The lawyer nodded as he stared at the magnificent view of the mountain tops, waterfalls and the clear water with a wistful expression.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samira:

"You still have not apologized to Luis? Not even when we visited him at the hospital?!" I chided my cousin who was ignoring me and playing with the water. " Sey, I know you are hard headed but this ridiculous. You have to apologize to him once we get back."

"But Sarina...I don't think he will be happy to even speak to me. Did you see his face? It is colder than his usual face! I bet he will flay me alive for almost killing him." my cousin moped and shivered at the thought of the red head lawyer roasting her.

"Well....can you blame him? You are at fault so you must apologize even if he looks scary."

"But..but..but.."Sey mumbled but I gave her my best "stone" glare which made her flinch before she murmured "Fine....I'll apologize later."

"Promise?" I stressed and she sighed.

"Promise." she nodded. " Now can we enjoy the view?"

"Well then, now that this conversation's over. We are entering a cave so don't be alarmed girls." K.C told us since she was positioned at the front near the boat guy.

there were lights illuminating the caves, the guide says that they all lead to tunnels which opens to hidden places with views of the ocean. I made sure all of us had small bags full of neccesities but after I distributed them, I saw that Sey was already traipsing towards one of the cave tunnels with K.C  just behind her while Luis and Shin took another route.

"Well I guess that leaves us." Leone's arms went around my waist making my heart a little giddy,  his breath against my ear as he kissed my hair. " The guide is giving us an hour to explore before we go back. Shall we?"

"Alright." I slid my hands against his bigger ones as he led me to one of the tunnels.

I stared at his broad back and wondered at my luck at scoring such a man as my fiance. He could have had someone better or prettier but he seems to have no eyes for any one but me. I noticed most of my women at the resort eyeing him with feminine interest; some even asked him to play or seduce him even when I was by his side.

It was irritating and it made me insecure as hell.

But...I mean who would not want to look at him.  He is the embodiment of "Tall, Dark and Charismatic", his blonde hair and gold eyes are so beautiful and he has a well built body made for a woman's pleasure.

A pleasure I have been indulging in for some time now...

"Rina? You seem quiet. Is it because of Sey?" his voice was heavy with concern.

"I-It's nothing." 

I trembled when he stopped to look at me, his height towering over my smaller one as he moved closer to rub my back. 

Just when I thought I was getting used to his touch, my body started shaking at how good his hands feels against my bare skin. When I looked up at him to tell him my concerns, he suddenly leaned against me until my back hit the cave wall and his arms trapped me.

"L-Leone?" I gasped as he bend down and kissed my neck before nipping them, making me tremble even more as his hands slid up my thighs. 

"Sorry love, but I cannot help myself. I have not loved you in days so when I saw you trembling  beneath my hands; I just snapped." his throaty voice was a like a shock to my system as his face nuzzled my breasts against my swimsuit. "I want you now."

"N-not here......" my hands found his head and I made him look at me. "What if someone comes?"

"We each took different tunnels. I heard the guides say they each led to different areas however....maybe I can hold off for a while until we go somewhere with light?" he gave me one last peck on my nose before rising up.

But not before I felt something hard against my thighs as he stood up. Even in the semi dark cave illuminated by the made man torches, I saw the shape of his huge erection against his speedos making my own body a bit excited.

"Bu-but....you promised my cousin..."I stammer as we walked ahead until the cave gave way to a small stone bridge with a crack just big enough to show a pretty view of the island.

"I promised I won't have sex with you but.." he gave me a devilish smile that made my lower body clench. " she did give me permission to touch you anywhere. I aim to do that while she is not on my tail love."

W-What?

But my curiosity suddenly vanished when we arrived at the end of the trail. My face broke into a smile as i saw that the ceiling of the cavern was open, letting rays of light into the whole place and in the middle of it was a huge underground lake where I saw a few school of fishes and beautiful coral reefs and seabeds illuminated by the sunlight. The mini lake was surrounded by smooth sands edges and mossy cave walls as well as a sense that we were transported to another world.

"I see. This is truly paradise. A perfect setting for us." Leone's voice was one of wonder as I turned around to see him put his arms around me. "I never told you how much you made me happy when you agreed to be my fiance."

"Really?" I looked up as I pressed against him and was startled by his hard on pressing against my back. " I guess your body is happy too."

He nuzzled my neck and laughed at that.

"Your fault." he groaned but he did not make any moves, he just stood there as we took in the view. "Rina, I noticed that you seem a little odd lately. Speak your mind and let me know because although I can feel a bit of your emotions. I want you to tell me all about it when you are ready."

My heart skipped a beat. So he knew I was feeling insecure but instead of hounding me about it; he was waiting all this time.

"I'm sorry. I should know by now why you chose me but I cannot help but be a little troubled."

"I don't understand. Why do you think I chose you?"

I turned around and looked at him, his amber eyes were solemn and serious as I swallowed and blurted out my fears.

"Because I am your dream lady right? If I was not the one destined for you then I don't think you would have noticed me at all. I am aware that I am passably pretty only and my assets are my breasts and butt -"

"Wrong."

"Huh?"

His hand cradled my jaws as he caressed my cheek.

"It is true that in our culture, our destined woman is determined for us but I fell in love with you in our shared dreams. Your physical assets is not the only thing that attracted me to you. It is your kindness."

"My....kindness?"

"Not many woman are inherently kind nowadays. I have seen and known women who are kind only when it benefits them but you....you are the first woman to break through my princely facade and still treated me kindly, somehow during our little dream visits; my admiration turned to longing..and then it turned into something else entirely." he smiled warmly and the effect on his face was mesmerizing. 

"You fell in love with me even before you met me." I deduced which made him nod.

"I think I did....even before I met you; I was already searching for you. So  duchess, after hearing me bare my heart out. Do you still think you are not for me?"

"Okay, I believe you." his words somehow banished the ugly thoughts in my heart and I felt a burst of happiness which warmed me up. It felt comforting and familiar...

and it was slowly morphing into desire.

....Wait a minute.

"Leone, your erection is back again." I slid my thigh against his crotch smoothly, making him shudder.

Strange. My hands went around his back until I felt a small pang of arousal in my head that was not my own as my hands stroked his muscled back. As my hands suddenly slid into his speedos and grabbed his tight butt cheeks; I felt a searing heat form inside my head when I squeezed it.

"W-w-wha..." before I could squeak. I was pushed on the soft sandy ground with 200 pounds of  aroused testosterone fueled muscles. his amber eyes turning dangerously dark and his lips forming a suprised "O" shape.

Okay....I think....I can feel him inside my head. And from the rising heat that was making my breasts full and my insides to go damp; I think I went too far in arousing my lover.

Is this another stage  in our relationship?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 8.8K 42
Hemilia Gran is a student in Hevialia Academy, it's a magical academy where only supernatural people studies there. She is pursuing her dream to beco...
249K 3.7K 21
Jocelyn thrust her head backward and groaned in frustration. Aroused as she was, all her nerve endings had become very sensitive. She closed her eyes...
414K 15.6K 53
DARK ROMANCE!!! "Tsk." "See, what your disobedience did." He rasped in a mocking tone. His head tilted to the left as he peered down at her with a s...
320K 24.3K 74
War A word that should inflict fear and terror is seen as the new normal. Kharis is a slave in the castle of Leonidas of Bethillore, Supreme commande...