The Other Girl - A Wolf Story

By 10Nightleaf01

Audrey is the loner at her middle school. Everyone ingnores her, and leaves her out. But she is also special... More

My life as we know it
The Dream
The new girl named Kimberly
The Change in Transforming
All I see now is Darkness
The Clan and the Destruction I make
WHAT THE FUDGE!?
There is other people like us?
IMPORTANT REALLY GOOD NEWS! BUNCHA UPDATES!
SUPER LONG CHAPTER INFO
Halp? VERY IMPORTANT
Random stuffgffffzzzzz
:( sad news or needs halp
*gulp* TO THE POND!
Our new Life, and a new member

VERY IMPORTANT! about book! READ THIS WOLFloverextream!

55 4 0
By 10Nightleaf01

Ok, so I have some good things, and some bad things. The good things are, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK! YOU GUYS ROCK! I will be adding a sneak peek at the end of this chapter, so keep reading!

But the bad things are That School is going to be starting soon, and I sometimes FREAK OUT about it, so I wont be updating as much as I usually do, so, I am sorry about that, D:, BUT, I will Still be updating! So ya! Once again, thank u guys so much for the support, it means so much to me! I will talk to you guys all later, PEACE!

SNEAK PEAK!

*one week later*

It is the first day back from spring break, and I am walking through the entrance of our school. I walk to my Math Class, and sit down next to Kimberly. "Hey Kimmy!" I say. "Hey Audrey!" she says back. "Have you heard? There is supposed to be TWO new students here! I have heard that they moved here, because, they were being accused of being, WOLVES!"

YUP! YUP! YEEEESSSS! WOLFloverextream, you are one of them too! One is a girl, and one is a boy! CANT WAIT TO UPDATE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
19.7K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
58.5K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...