The Change in Transforming

"Hey Kimberly!" I say as Kimberly is coming out of class. We start walking to my house and see the person who always bullies me. Her name is Lidia. "Hey slut! You got a few scratches there, are you being Abused?" she said. "No, my mom would never abuse me," I say to her. "Come on Kimberly." I say starting to speed up with my walking. Once we get farther away from her house, Kimberly tells me something. "Dont listen to her, she is trying to weaken and hert you." I just look down and say nothing. We arrive at my house and head up to my room. We start talking about our wolves and about keeping it a secret pretty much our whole lives. Then something starts to happen to me. I start getting fur, and start growing my tail. Good thing my mom is at work till 8 again. "Why am I transforming?!" I yell. after about 29 seconds I am a full wolf. Then the same thing starts to gapen to Kimberly. After a while we are both in full wolf form. But it is 3:00 in the afternoon! Not 12 in the morning! "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I bark. "I dont know! This usually haappens at 12! Whoa." she says, gazing at my forehead. "What? what is it?" I ask. "Do you have a mirror?" she asks. "Odd question, but yes we do!" I hand her a mirror on my desk I always keep and hand it to her. She hold it up in frount of my face and I see what she was gasping about. I somehow got a Silver Cresent on my forehead. "Whoa." I say. "I have never seen this before!" While looking in the mirror I see a pure white wolf with a silver cresent on her forehead and a very long tail. Wait, a very long tail?! "HOW DID MY TAIL GET SO LONG?!" I Howl. Out of no where, spots just suddenly appear on Kimberly's back. I then grab the mirror from her and show her. She just opens her eyes wide and stares at them. After a few seconds she manages to say one word. "Wow. " I was so confused with what was happening. After about an hour of being wolves I decide to move into the sunlight coming from my window. I then start to turn back to a human. Kimmy then realizes what is happening and does the same. After about a minute we are back to human form. We just stare at each other and start to laugh. "Wow, that was crazy." I say. "Hey, we should meet up tonight as wolves!" I say. "Really? Ya! We totally should!" she says. We figure out where we are going to meet and then I walk Kimmy back home. I then walk back to my house to see my mom there. I smile and say "Home early I see." I run up and hug her. She then makes me some dinner and a while after that, u fall asleep. Well almost time to meet Kimmy again.