There is other people like us?

Audrey's POV

*one week later*

It is the first day back from spring break, and I am walking through the entrance of our school. I walk to my Math Class, and sit down next to Kimberly. "Hey Kimmy!" I say. "Hey Audrey!" she says back. "Have you heard? There is supposed to be TWO new students here! I have heard that they moved here, because, they were being accused of being, WOLVES!"

"WHAT?!! THEY WERE ACCUSED OF BEING WOLVES?!!" I yell, but clasp my hand around my mouth and wisper to Kimberly "Do you think they are like, US?" Kimberly nods her head. The bell sudenly rings and the rest of the kidscome running in. Our Math teacher comes in and starts talking. About 5 minutes after that, 2 kids come running in, panting a bunch. "Sorry we are late," they say. " We are almost always late on our first day." "That alright, just take a seat." Our teacher says to them. But when they were talking, i noticed, that they had FANGS! I had 2 spots open next to me on my left side, and Kimmy was sitting on my right. They both come sit next to me. "Hi!" i say in a cheerfull voice. "Hi!" they girl says back. "My name is Victoria, and this is Hunter!" her fangs are still out, and i feel like someone will notice. "Your fangs are out, just ketting u know." i wisper to her. Her eyes widen and makes them turn to normal. "You, you know?" she asks me.

"I AM one." i wisper again to her, smiling. She then tells Hunter, and he gasps. He looks at me and Kimberly, and we nod. They look at each other and smile. "We have never found anyone else like us." she says. Hunter nods and the bell rings. "Now Off you go! There will be a big test tomorrow on what we were just learning!" our teacher yells. GREAT, JUST GREAT. We didnt pay attention during that WHOLE session, and now i am going to have no clue what the answers are for the test tomorrow. GREAT.

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEW CHAPTER WITH WOLFLOVERETREAM! YAAAAAA! We now have 3 different WattPaders on here!!!! Me, Kimberly or girlostiinlife, and WOLFloverextream as Victoria! YAAA! I hope you guys enjoyed, and i will be doing a SUPER UPDATE EXTRAVAGANZA TOMORROW! YA! soooo...... ya.. PEACE!!!