The Dream

I was in a field, and it was Midnight. The moon was up, and if this were real, u would be in wolf form right now. Except I wasn't.  'Weird' I think to myself. As far as I can see, there is just flat, grassy field. No trees, or lakes, or mountains. But when I looked at the moon, I noticed it was a new moon, the one type of moon I dont transorm under. I then noticed a human shaped figure running towards me. She didnt look familiar, but I feel like I will know her some how soon. She runs up to me and somehow the moon changes into a full moon and I start to transform. 'No!' I think to myself. 'Not in frount of her!' Once I had fully transformed, I noticed the girl had vanished, but in her place was a light gray wolf! I gasp. Am I NOT the only one? We stare at each other for along time, just being amazed. I do the first move. "Are, are you like me?" I ask her. She nods and smiles. Then we say at the same time: "I thought i was the only one." Then we giggle. I see the sun starting to come up and feel myself slipping from the dream. I just look at her and smile and say: "I will find you, no matter where you are in the world." and then I wake up. That dream, I must find her. I know what she looks like, so if I see her, I will know it is her. But, wow. I am not the only one. I look at the clock next to my bed and it reads 5:08 pm. Alright then, time to go make dinner. The whole time I am making and eating my dinner I think of that dream. That one, special, dream. I will finally have someone who understands me someone, who will be my friend.