The Clan and the Destruction I make

I awake to see Kimberly next to me, all chained up. I then look down and see I am too. "Let us go!" I growl at them. "Now why would we do that? We found you out here and we managed to capture you so now you are ours." He says, smirking with every word he says. I then growl at him even more. He then starts to go to a chair, that looks like a throne. He sits down, and smirks at us, and laughs. "Bring them over." WHAT. "What are you doing?!" I yell at one of the wolves who is grabbing my chains and pulling them next to his throne. "Let me go!" yells Kimmy. They then chain us back up next to his throne. He looks down at us and smiles. "You are now my newest, servants." He tells us. But he crossed the line. Kimmy looks at me and sees my expresion and smirks. "I think you crossed the line." She says to the leader. I grow very mad and break the chains. I then walk casually over to Kimmy and unlock her too. I then start feeling powerful, and my cresent on my forehead starts to sparkle. It then shoots a giant beam of light at the leader. "Oww!" he growls. I then start shooting beans all over the place, and Kimmy starts to shoot with the patterns on her tale too. Eventually, we destroy almost the whole cave. The wolves are all hert, including me and Kimmy, but it was only a few scratchs. We smile and start to run back to my house. But when we are about half way there, I feel something bite my leg. It causes me to fall down and bleed. "Ahhh!" I scream. Kimberly instantly turns around and runs as fast as she can to come back to me. I then actually look behind me to see the leader of the pack. He wasnt to injured, which is a bad thing. "You are mine!" He growls at me and bites harder. I start to scream/howl. Kimmy then attacks him and bites his neck. He then faints and she picks me up in her back. "Thanks Kimmy." I tell her. The is starting to rise, and we make it out of the forest right before we turned into humans again. "Wow, my leg healed when I turned back." I say. "Want to meet again tonight?" Kimberly asks me. "Sure! Maybe lets not go to the pond this time." I say, smiling. "I think that would be a good idea. I will see you tonight!" Kimmy says. "Bye!" I yell back. She then walks to her house, and I walk to mine. I then go to my desk and play some MINECRAFT! WHOOOOO!

Lol. MC fan for LIFE! I am going to have to think hard about what my next chapter will be about. Maybe you guys could comment giving me some ideas! That would be REALLY nice! Anyway, PEACE OUT DOOOOODS!