*gulp* TO THE POND!

Audrey's P.O.V

I wake up ince more to the sound of my alarm buzzing in my ear. I punch it off the shelf and get up and get ready for school. In just a few minutes I am out the door, walking with Kimberly to school. But, she was actung weird. She then suddenly looked up at my head and looked right above it. "A-Audrey." She said. "Not now Kimmy I am texting Victoria!" By then we were outside school. Immediately Kimmy put up my hood. I didnt really care so I left it on. We put our stuff in our lockers, met up with Victoria, and she told us the sad news. "Hunter had to move away. His mom just died in a car accident, and Hunter's dad wasnt earning enough money at the job he was at here." "Darn, well he was a good friend while he was here!" I say, trying to keep up the mood. We then head to Math and sit down. Our teacher then went up frount and started the lesson. Right when she was in the middle of a sentence, she stopped and looked at me. "Audrey, by now I would think you would know the rules of no hats or hoods during class." She said. "Ok!" I said, starting to pull my hood off. "NO!" Kimmy screamed, but I pulled it off anyway. Everyone gasped and someone yell MONSTER! "What?" I asked. Kimmy pulled out her phone and switched the camera around to face us. I HAVE EARS. BIG, FLUFFY, WOLF EARS. "Crap. Where did those come from?" I said. "SOMEONE CALL 911! CALL ANIMAL CONTROL! HURRY!" My teacher said. Great, just great. Everyone then started screaming and running around, trying to get out of the classroom. Kimmy and Victoria grabbed my hands and dashed out the door. "Where are we going?" I asked them both. "Why, its simple enough, " Victoria started. "We are heading to the pond!"

A/N sry guys for the lack of updates! This is just a filler chapta, so ya. Next Chapta there will be a new charecter, and will be more exciting! Hope you guys enjoyed, and PEACE OUT MY LITTLE GAMERS!