The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

Foreverattached द्वारा

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... अधिक

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Forty-Two.

16.6K 445 78
Foreverattached द्वारा

"Oh my god." I let out a slight moan as my taste buds savour in the taste of the drink I had just consumed. "Michael this is amazing!"

"I know." Michael grins proudly.

"Why have we never tried your drinks before?" I ask.

"I don't know." Michael shrugs. "Hey Genie?"

"Yeah?"

"Is Aria like angry at me or something?" Michael asks A frown filling his features.

"No." I shake my head. "Why?"

"She's being really like distant with me." Michael tells me looking a little upset.

"As far as I know you haven't done anything wrong." I smile at him and he nods.

"Okay then."

"Ugh damn." I sigh putting down my cup before going to leave the kitchen but Michael catches my arm.

"Where are you going?" Michael asks looking concerned.

"The bathroom."

"But Calum told you to stay here." Ah that's right, about twenty minutes ago Calum gave me strict instructions to stay in the kitchen with Michael, he claimed he had things to attend to.

"Well I'm not gonna piss myself because of him. I'll be right back." I wave Michael off.

Michael looks very conflicted but releases my arm which I am extremely grateful for.

I rush to the bathroom only to find it occupied so I have to go upstairs to use the other one. Luckily enough for me the upstairs bathroom is free.

Once I'm finished and have washed my hands, I make my way back to kitchen only to find an annoyed looking Calum.

"I thought I told you stay here." Calum crosses his arms over his chest.

"I needed to go to the bathroom." I tell him. What did he expect me to do?

"Did you talk to anyone?" Calum asks and I roll my eyes.

"No I did not." My eyes dart to Michael who was watching us and looking very amused.

"Good." Calum gives me a half smile looking relieved.

"Am I not allowed to talk to anyone?"

"Course you are...maybe just avoid people who have dicks." Calum says. 

"Guess I'll be avoiding you then." I grin before turning around to leave the kitchen but Calum grabs my hand and pulls me over to him.

"Really?" Calum raises his eyebrows at me.

"Nope." I say before grinning at him.

"Yeah I didn't think so." Calum smiles letting me go.

"You two are ridiculous." Michael laughs shaking his head at the two of us.

"Whatever Clifford." Calum grins.

"Emma!" I squeal excitedly seeing her and Ashton coming towards the kitchen.

"Genie! Hey." Emma smiles widely and as soon as she steps in to the kitchen I give her a quick hug.

"How are you?"

"I'm good." Emma nods stealing a quick glance at Ashton. "How are you?"

"I'm great." I tell her. "Are you drinking?"

"I haven't decided." Emma shrugs.

"You know Genie I didn't get a welcoming like that when you saw me." Ashton says crossing his arms.

"I saw you yesterday." I frown at Ashton who just smiles.

"Fair enough." Ashton nods.

"I think I'm gonna go find the girls. Do you wanna come?" I ask Emma who looks at Ashton.

"Go on then." Ashton rolls his eyes playfully.

"Yus!" I grin at Ashton before looking at Calum who doesn't look impressed. I let out a small sigh before going over to him.

"Don't be grumpy." I tell him tangling my hands with his.

"I'm not." Calum frowns looking down at me.

"Uh huh."

"Just..I don't know be careful? I know what guys are like." Calum says and I roll my eyes at him.

"So do I Calum."

"Not like I do." Calum huffs. Well obviously not.

"Okay." I let out a small sigh. "I'll be careful if you actually have some fun with your friends."

"I am having fun."

"You know what I mean." I smile and he lets out a small groan.

"Fine. Whatever."

"I won't be too long." I tell him and he nods. I untangle my hands from his and go to walk over to Emma who was waiting by the kitchen door but Calum grabs my hand.

"Calum."

"I want a kiss." Calum pouts making me smile. I shake my head at him before leaning up and pressing my lips to his quickly.

"You two are ridiculous." Ashton laughs.

"That's what I said!" Michael yells.

°●

"Who even has eyes that blue?" Claudia scoffs. It didn't take Emma and I long to find Claudia and Aria and for the last fifteen minutes Claudia had been rambling on about Luke. Her to plan to avoid him tonight had not gone down well at all.

"You really like him huh?" Aria smirks.

"No I don't. I like his body and face and how he knows his way around a vagina."

"Wow." Emma frowns then shakes her head. I think she will still getting use to Claudia's no filter personality.

"Wow is right." I grin taking a drink from my cup, maybe Michael should consider becoming a bartender because these drinks he had made were pretty darn good.

"Oh Genie guess who I saw the other day." Aria says with a small smile.

"Who?"

"Kyle." Aria replies and I scrunch up my nose. "Oh."

"He was asking for you." Aria grins.

"That's nice." I shrug, I could really care less about Kyle.

"Who the hell is Kyle?" Claudia asks looking lost.

"Yeah who's Kyle?" Emma asks with a small frown.

"He's just this guy who's come to the cafe a few times." I explain and Aria shakes her head.

"What Genie meant to say is he's this extremely good looking guy who's very interested in her." Aria says and I roll my eyes before smiling at her.

"Oh bit of an admirer." Emma grins.

"I guess."

"Extremely good looking? hmm maybe he can help me get over my cock fright." Claudia wonders out loud making Aria and I laugh.

"Her what?" Emma asks us looking worried.

"Luke kind of ruined her." Aria laughs.

"Oh I see." Emma nods an amused grin on her lips.

"So has this Kyle guy made a move yet?" Claudia smirks.

"No not really." I shake my head, can we just move on to a new topic already.

"Uhm yes he has." Aria sends me a small frown before looking between Claudia and Emma. "Wait she didn't tell you two?"

"Uh no." Emma looks at Claudia who shakes her head.

"Genie and I were working at the cafe and it was almost closing time when Kyle came in. It was really cute..okay he was like really nervous and everything-"

"Skip to the end." Claudia huffs getting a small glare from Aria.

"He asked Genie out and-" Aria goes to continue with this ridiculous story when she's cut off by a loud angry voice.

"He what?!" Our eyes all look to find Calum standing near us. He had obviously heard and was clearly pissed off. "Just some guy." Calum scoffs before storming off.

"Shit." I sigh.

"Did he not know? Genie I'm sorry." Aria apologizes looking really guilty.

"Uh no. Don't worry Ari." I tell her with a small smile. "I'll be back." I tell the three of them before following in the direction Calum went.

I stop in the middle of the very crowded living room and look around for Calum but don't see him, he really couldn't of gone too far.

"Zak!" I call getting the brunettes attention. Zak Collins went to our high school and was quite good friends with both Luke and Calum so hopefully he had seen Calum come through here.

"Hey Genie! What's up?" Zak smiles happily.

"Have you seen Calum?" I ask looking around the room again but not seeing him.

"Hood? Yeah I saw him go upstairs like a minute ago." Zak informs me.

"Thank you!" I grin at him before moving through the hoards of people that were here and racing up the stairs. I swear Luke did not know that many people.

My instincts tell them that he's probably gone to Luke's room so that's where I check first but I don't see him.

I'm about to leave when see movement on the small deck outside Luke's room. Bingo.

I take a deep breath before opening the door and stepping out on to the deck where Calum was currently standing and looking out at the stars.

"Cal." I say quietly but he doesn't look at me. Well this was gonna be fun.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Calum asks his voice sounding rough.

"Tell you what? that some random asked me out?"

"Yeah." Calum mumbles and I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Do you want me to tell you everytime some guy hits on me?"

"He's obviously not just some guy though Genie." Calum turns to look at me.

"He is though."

"How many times have you talked to him?" Calum asks and I shake my head. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Just answer the question."

"No. I don't have to." I frown at him. "Cal didn't we already go through this?" I really was not in the mood to fight with him especially not over something as pointless as this.

"Right. When you told me I wasn't your boyfriend, wanna say it again?"

"What is your problem?" I yell.

"My problem?" Calum asks and I nod. "I don't have one."

"Why are you acting like this then? I didn't even do anything wrong. I said no to Kyle because of you."

"So if it wasn't for me then you would of said yes?" Calum asks looking upset. Bloody hell.

"Oh my god." I cover my face with my hands and groan. "What part of I said no to him do you not understand?!"

"This is such bullshit."

"Yeah? This is bullshit because you're being a dick once again for no reason." I yell and Calum scoffs.

"For no reason?"

"What you have one?" I ask getting more pissed off by the second.

"The fact that you even have to ask me that really pisses me off."

"Calum I'm not a mind reader." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I..." Calum starts but then closes his eyes and shakes his head. "It doesn't matter."

"Are you kidding me? Of course it matters if you're gonna be a dick."

"I just don't get why you didn't tell me." Calum says opening his eyes again.

"How about because it's not important? I don't what you want me to say Calum." I sigh looking down at my feet.

"Neither do I." Calum says quietly.

"Calum I told you last night that I wanted you, if I wanted Kyle or any other guy for that matter then do you really think I would be out here arguing over pointless shit with you?" I ask him and he shrugs.

I stand there awkwardly for a couple of seconds before going over to him and wrapping my arms around him. His arms instantly wrap around my waist pulling me against him tightly before he buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry." Calum mumbles.

"So am I." I tell him though I wasn't exactly sure what for.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

18K 967 34
❝fallen angels are destined for little else but raising hell.❞ [dark angel!5sos au] - cw: this book contains strong language, descriptions of blood...
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
419K 9.2K 34
His piercing blue eyes were so mesmerizing, yet they seemed to mock me. "So," he smirked. "Do we have a deal?"
90.6K 2.6K 34
it was them against the world. [ lowercase intended ] { cover credit goes to the lovely -the1994 }