A Dragon's Mermaid

By GreenEyedKoneko

Book 1 in The Beasts Mate Series. This book contains 18+ content, so readers must be 18 years of age or older... More

A Dragon's Mermaid
Chapter One ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Two ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Three ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Four ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Five ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Six ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Seven ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Eight ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Nine ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Ten ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Eleven ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twelve ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Thirteen ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Fourteen ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Fifteen ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Sixteen ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Seventeen ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Eughteen ๐ŸŒŠ
โค๏ธChapter Nineteen ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-One ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-two ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-three ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Twenty-four ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-five ๐Ÿ‰
โค๏ธChapter Twenty-six ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-seven ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-eight ๐Ÿ‰
โค๏ธChapter Twenty-nine ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Thirty ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Thirty-one ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Thirty-two๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Thirty-three๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Thirty-four ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Thirty-five ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Thirty-six ๐ŸŒŠ
โค๏ธChapter Thirty-seven ๐Ÿ‰

โค๏ธChapter Twenty ๐Ÿ‰

6.7K 210 10
By GreenEyedKoneko

I hold onto my sweet mate who is laying on top of me. Her naked body is pressed against mine as she sleeps. Avalon breathes softly as she sleeps. The warm air hits my bare chest.

She cuddles closer to me, seeking my bodies natural warmth. A  prideful smile appears on my face. The primal part of my being is thrilled that I am able to provide for my mate.

Avalon has been asleep for about half an hour. I have not has the heart to wake her, since she looks so peaceful. We have spent the remainder of the afternoon in our bedroom making love. The beast within me could not be satisfied with five rounds of love making.

After the third round something seemed to awaken in Avalon. My little mate became overtaken with lust, which was beyond sexy. I hope that I was not too rough with Avalon during our lust filled haze.

Her ombré blue hair is spread across her back. It had fallen out of the ponytail during our third round of sex. Her long eyelashes look stunning against her pale skin. The sheets fall under her hips, allowing me to see more of her skin.

Avalon's eyelashes flutter as her eyes open. She looks up at me in a sleep filled haze. "Vulcan... When did I fall asleep?" Her sweet voice has a hint of sleep.

"You fell asleep after our last round of love making. Do you feel alright?" I ask.

"Yes I feel amazing even with the small soreness between my legs. Um it just reminds me how good it felt," rambles Avalon.

I groan lowly when Avalon starts to squirm on top of me as she rambles. Her sexy full breasts rub against my chest, and her hips wiggle. Her wet slick heat brushes against my hardening cock. I am acting like a typical dragon that is lasting after its mate. Once dragons complete the mating process we become lustful creatures. We keep our mates hidden for days until we have marked and scented them to our hearts content.

"V-Vulcan...I do not know why I am feeling like this! I feel all hot for you," whimpers Avalon.

I growl as I smell her delicious arousal fill the air around us. My dick becomes even harder as she rubs herself against me. Avalon's behavior is most likely due to the mating pheromones. I do not smell her heat in the room, and that should not happen at the moment.

"Would you like me to take care of you my treasure?" I purr into her ear.

Avalon whimpers as she looks at me with darkened lust eyes. Her cheeks become tinted pink as she nods her head, "Yes".

I move my hand down until my fingers brush against her wet pussy. She squirms against my as I run my fingers up, and down her slit. She is wet enough for me to enter her, and I would love to take her. However, I feel like teasing my sexy little mate. Without warning I thrust two fingers inside of her. I am rewarded with sexy moans as I move my fingers.

As her body becomes accosted to me I add another finger. Avalon's sweet,moans echo through the room as I thrust my fingers into her rougher than before. The heat of her body feels amazing against my fingers while her walls clench onto me.

"V-Vul.. Ohh. Ahhh please! Ahh I want you inside of me!" says Avalon in between her sweet moans.

"Shh my sweet Avalon. I will give you exactly what you need," I said.

I move my fingers out of her pussy, which makes her whimper softly. Avalon bites her swollen bottom lip. She looks at me with those big blue eyes of hers, and I smile down at her. I flip her over, and then spread her legs apart. I position my hard cock at her entrance. I move my hips forward, and groan lowly. Avalon moans softly as I push my cock inside of her hot pussy.

I groan as I feel her heat surround me and squeeze me tightly. Fuck! I love how tight and wet her pussy is! She moves her legs so they are wrapped around my waist, while her arms snake around my shoulders. I look down at her flushed face and her hair that flows down her back. Her breasts brush against my bare chest as she pushes herself closer to me. Once I feel that she has adjusted to me I inch myself out of her and then thrust back inside of her.

Avalon moans as she arches her back while I continue to thrust inside of her. I set a steady pace as she works to meet me thrust to thrust. I groan as it feels like her wet pussy is becoming even hotter. I am finding it difficult to hold back when I want to slam into her. I want to turn her into a moaning mess. I want my mate to only think of me, and the pleasure I am giving her.

She whimpers, "Ahh Vul! Yes! Yes please.. Please faster!".

My hips start to move faster and rougher than before. I groan as I lean down so that our bodies are pressed together even closer, "As you wish my treasure. I will give your sexy body what it needs".

My hands grip her hips as I adjust my hips upward before I slam into her wet pussy. Avalon screams loudly as her walls tighten around me even more than they were before. The head of my cock hits her g-spot with each thrust inside of her at the faster and harder pace I have set.

I look down at Avalon's face as she looks up at me with darkened lust filled eyes. Her body trembles with need as I thrust into her. I move my hands down her body until I reach her legs and hold onto them. I lift her legs upward and rest them when they are over my shoulders. Avalon screams loudly as I continue to thrust into her hot pussy with the new angle. The new angle lets me to hit deeper inside of her pussy. I slam my hips against hers as she tries to meet my thrusts as best as she can. Tears are falling from her eyes as she moans uncontrollably while digging her nails into me. Yes it appears that my little mate loves it a rough.

"Ooh goodness? Ahhh Vulcan!" Screams Avalon as she cries while looking into my eyes.

"I have you my naughty girl. I am going to take care of your sexy pussy," I growl.

Avalon whimpers as her nails scratch into my shoulders. Her cheeks darken, and it seems that my mate likes dirty talk. " I can see that look in your eyes. You love it when I thrust my big cock into you like this don't you" I groan.

Avalon moans loudly as she quickly nods her head in agreement. Fuck her shyness is so sexy! Maybe one day I can get her to talk dirty to me. My hips continue to move as I remove my right hand from her leg and gently move it down her body. It stops moving once my finger brushes against her swollen clit. Her body jolts upward at the sudden contact as I continue to thrust into her at an even rougher than I have been. Tears fall down her face as she screams with a great need. I look down at her as I stop moving my hips after I slam into her. My cock stays inside of her as I grin as she whimpers with need.

"No! Vul don't stop! Please I want more!" Avalon moans as she arches her back and moves her hips in hopes of getting some sort of movement.

"Tell me what I want, and how badly you want it. I know that you are close," I said as I slowly start to move my hips to thrust into her.

Avalon whimpers softly at the agonizingly slow speed and gentleness of my thrusts. I know that she is close. I know that she needs more than I am giving her. Yes she needs the fast and hard thrusts that I have taken away. My finger begins to move at the same pace of my thrusts as I look into her eyes.

"Ohh Vul! Ahh ok ok. I love it when you thrust into me fast and rough! I love it when you turn me into a mess! I was so close until you stopped," said Avalon in between little pants and moans.

My lips ghost above her mate mark as I continue to speed my thrusts and slam into her more roughly. "I will give you exactly what you need. Now relax so I can make you come," I said.

I pull out of her wet heat, which makes her whimper. Then, I flip over Avalon until she is on her hands and knees. Without warning I slam my hips forward, and into her. Avalon moans loudly as I grab onto her hips. I hold onto her as I thrust deeper into my mates heat. My lips attach to her mate mark.

My left hand releases her hip, and snakes around her body until I reach her clit. I rub her swollen clit as I thrust into her at an even rougher and rougher. Her walls clench around me as I hit her g-spot with each thrust. Her cool tears fall down her face and onto the bed sheets. She screams with pleasure as he cock assaults her sweet spot. Her mate mark pulses with need against my lips. Avalon screams fuel me to thrust into her with such need. Yes I need to make my mate come because I close that she is close, very close. I hold her hip into a wise grip as I thrust into her with such force that the bed hits against the wall.

Avalon tilts her head back as she screams, "Ahh VULCAN!" Her walls tighten around me with such force that I know her orgasim is taking over.

I feel my canines grow as I continue to thrust into her like a man with need. My canines sink into her mark, which makes her scream even more. I feel her tighten around me even more as she rakes her nails down my back. I groan as I feel her walls hold onto me as I feel my own orgasim approach. The taste of my mates blood tastes amazing and sweet as she is. Avalon turns her head, and then places her lips on my mark. Her canines make there way into my neck. A low growl echoes through my chest as my orgasim shoots though my body. She whimpers softly as my hot seed fills her pussy.

Avalon giggles as she holds onto my neck as we relax in the tub. The warm water surrounds us, and soothes her aching body. I filled the tub after we made love, and carried Avalon since she would not walk.

There is something so sexy about my little mate feeling sore because of our lovemaking. I have to control myself for my mates well being. Avalon needs to relax before we join the party.

Hopefully, she does not feel embarrassed when we join the party. She sighs happily as she leans against my chest.

"Thank you for running us a bath. It feels nice to relax after you know..," said Avalon. Her voice becomes soft and shy at the end.

I chuckle and then place a kiss on top of her head. My arms wrap around her waist to pull her close. She giggles softly as I rest my chin on top of her bread. It feels so calming to hold her in my arms.

"You are welcome, and I would do anything for you. It is my job as your mate to make you happy," I said.

My parents taught us how to treat our mate since we were hatchlings. I saw how happy and in love my parents were. Father showered mother with attention and care. He made certain that he respected her at all times.

Ever since I was a young hatchling I wanted what they had. I can only hope I am half as good of a mate as my father was. After meeting Avalon my goal has been to treat her like a Queen.

"You really do make me happy, and I hope that I do the same," said Avalon.

Why would she think otherwise? I felt a sense of loneliness before we met. However, once she entered my life I knew what I was missing.  Holding each other right now is pure bliss.

"You make me very happy Avalon, and I enjoy everything that we do together," I said.

Avalon giggles as she traces patterns against my chest. "Well I am very happy to hear that. Although, I am sure we will find annoyances about one another".

I chuckle since she is probably right. "You are right, and we will deal with that when the time comes".

We are still in the honeymoon phase of our mating. We are certain to get into arguments. However, I know that we will make up. My parents would get into arguments over little things. They always made sure to make up before going to bed. Mother believes you should never go to bed angry.

We exit the tub when the water turns cold. I make sure to wrap a large towel around Avalon's body. After drying off I make sure to gently comb Avalon's hair. She decides to leave it down.

We walk into our shared closet to get dressed. I pull on a pair of black boxer briefs. Then, I slip into a red button down, and black slacks. I turn around to see Avalon is looking for a new dress.

It is a tradition that mates change clothes after completing the mating process. A wise tradition since Avalon's previous dress has a small rare. She steps into a lovely rose colored dress. Vibrant red roses cover the bodice, and off shoulder sleeves. A red ribbon sits at her waist, and small roses scatter near the hem. I walk over to her, and then pull the zipper up.

"Thank you Vul. Um this dress caught my eye. I thought it would compliment my jewelry nicely," she said.

While I do agree with that it compliments her more. She looks absolutely stunning. I wish that I could keep her to myself. However, I am certain that she wants to spend time with her family and friends. The clan would also want time with Avalon. 

"That it does, and I choose the red in your jewelry based on my dragon form," I said.

Avalon smiles as she puts on a pair of silver pumps. "What does your dragon look like? I would really like to see it".

I return her smile since she seems rather curious about my dragon. I would show her now, but it is rather dark outside. If I were to shift indoors the den would be damaged badly. I could show Avalon my dragon tomorrow, and then give her a tour of the territory.

"Tomorrow I can give you a tour of the territory, and you can ride my dragon," I said.

Avalon smiles as she runs up to me. Her small arms wrap around my chest. "Thank you! I am looking forward to seeing your dragon".

I chuckle at her excitement and wrap my arms around her. A deep content growl vibrates through my body. I can give her a small taste of my dragon. After all she gave me a taste of her mermaid form.

I will my magic toward my back. Bones begin to pop and rearrange themselves. My large wings flutter, and wrap around Avalon. She looks at my wings with pure fascination. The scales are black with a hue of bright red. They have a slight shine to them, and are larger than most.

"Wow, your wings are beautiful. I can't wait to see your dragon tomorrow. Oh and to go flying," said Avalon.

"Thank you and I am looking forward to it as well," I said.

My wings retract back into my body. Avalon turns around, and holds onto my arm. We walk back into our bedroom that smells heavily like us. I hold onto Avalon as we walk into the hallway.

Avalon and I walk into the large room we use for parties. Four room length wooden tables with chairs are on the far right. A large buffet table has a variety of food, while the bar is serving drinks. A clan member, Circe, is DJing with her mate Latham.

The room is decorated with accidents of red. Bouquets of red roses and white wildflowers are on the tables. Crystals tinted blue are hanging from the vases. The hatchlings are dancing together, and playing with balloons. The balloons probably interest them since they have glitter inside.

"Momma and mama did a great job setting everything up," says Avalon.

I nod my head as I silently agree. "Yes, they also got Aeric and Qullian to help".

Avalon laughs softly as we walk further inside. "Seriously? I am sure mama had to drag Qullian to help".

Qullian and Aeric appear in front of us. Qullian grins down at Avalon, which makes her roll her eyes.

"Hey! I can be very helpful little sister," said Qullian.

Aeric chuckles, "Yes after mother dragged you down the hallway by your ear".

Qullian rolls his eyes at our brother. "I was answering to important emails when she barged into my bedroom," he said.

I raise an eyebrow since Qullian typically does not work from home. He sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Enjoy your day brother, and I will tell you tomorrow. I have Ion and Lara handeling it for nod," he said.

Ion is Qullian's security, and Lara is Aeric's. They do not belong to our clan, but are trusted. They have proven themselves to my brothers, and I over the past hundreds of years.

Aeric smiles, "Qullian is right you should enjoy your day. Lara just texted me, and said everything is under control".

Qullian smirks, "Do you think that was code for she's under Ion?"

Avalon looks at Qullian with wide eyes. Aeric smacks the back of his head. Qullian whines as he rubs his head.

"Lara and Ion have a love-hate relationship. There is an office bet going on that they are mates," explains Aeric.

I chuckle since I am well aware of this bet. Yuna brought it to my attention when the bet reached my floor.

"I do not think they are mates. Their relationship seems more of siblings," I said.

Aeric nods, "That is what I think as well. They seem to be very good friends when they are not arguing".

"Your workplace sounds pretty interesting," says Avalon.

I chuckle, "It has its moments, and the people are interesting. Would you like to see it? I have to stop by in a few days".

Avalon nods, "That would be lovely and I still want to meet Yuna".

With all of the planning for the mating ceremony I completely forgot about that. However, Yuna should be here somewhere with her mate.

"Let me introduce you to the clan. Yuna is somewhere here," I said.

"Alright I would love to meet people," said Avalon.

We walk out into the crowd of people. I smile when I see the elders dancing with the hatchlings. That is rather a lovely sight. The elders typically stay in the study or their favorite areas in the den.

Elder Yume, an elderly woman steps away from the hatchlings. She smiles as she walks towards us. Her long silver hair is down, and frames her face. Green eyes compliment her pale skin.

"Congratulations on your mating Master Vulcan and Mistress Avalon," says Elder Yume.

"Thank you Elder Yume. Avalon, this is Elder Yume," I introduce.

Avalon smiles as she waves her hand. "Hello it nice to meet you Elder Yume," she says.

Elder Yume smiles as she looks at Avalon. "Likewise dear. It has been quite some time since a mermaid was part of our clan," said Elder Yume.

This is news to me because I never knew a mermaid was mated in our clan. Elder Byon stepped toward Elder Yume. He is the only male Elder in our clan. His silver hair is short with a small bang over his left eye. His eyes are multicolored; one blue and the other brown.

"Oh yes it was centuries ago when I was a mere hatchling. Oh I am Elder Byon," he said.

"It is nice to meet you Elder Byon. Has there been many mixed species matings within the clan?" Avalon looks at the Elder as she speaks to him.

Elder Byon smiles, "Not too many that I can recall. However, Elder Flore may know more. She is the oldest Elder in our clan".

"It is not polite to speak of a woman's age Byon," said Elder Flore.

Elder Flore has long wavy white hair. Pink and red flowers are tied into her hair. Her eyes, a rose pink, represent her namesake.

"I apologize Elder Flore. I was simply informing Mistress Avalon that your knowledge exceeds mine," said Elder Byon.

Elder Flore laughs as she wraps an arm around the other Elder. "Relax I was only joking. There have been mixed matings in our clan. They have increased over the last hundreds of years," she said.

"That is rather interesting. Do you know why mixed matings have increased?" I ask.

"We do not know Master Vulcan. There are some information the Gods keep secret from even us Elders," said Elder Flore.

Elder Yume moves closer to the other Elders. "The Gods work in mysterious ways, but their choice in mates is always correct," she said.

"Would you be able to tell us more about the dragon and mermaid mates another tie?" I ask since I am rather curious.

"I would be happy to Master Vulcan. You know where to find me when you wish to speak," said Elder Flore.

Avalon and I say farewell to the Elders. The hatchlings surround them once again. I chuckle as I see two hatchlings pull onto Elder Byron's arms. It would be nice to speak to an elder about our mating. Elder Flore may be able to answer questions that Avalon, and I have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.9K 54
Highest ranking: #3 in Paranormal Forest Atlandria was ready for a new life. Being the princess of an underwater kingdom was growing utterly old, sh...
224 0 56
- All the Gods Among Us Series - Book 1 A curse, magic, a mate, soul's of God's trapped inside and the love/lust to make them yours. ".....Let's see...
340 22 38
"What's it like to find your mate?" Keyvon thought about it for a moment. "It's like finding a really rare treasure that's just been there, waiting f...
1.9K 82 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...