Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

De makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... Mais

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter seventeen : Rescued

11.4K 349 298
De makasxru

While everyone was dancing having fun Levy managed to slip away and sat at one of the stools by the bar. She sighed watching everyone dancing and having fun, she hated how she didn't enjoy it.

Someone tapped her on the shoulder. Levy spun round to be face to face with a man who to Levy was quite handsome. He was dressed as a vampire.

The man said "Ramona Flowers." The same time Levy said "Vampire."

The two laughed and the man said "sorry to bother you but I love Scott Pilgrim it's great." His eyes travelled over to the stool next to Levy "mind if I sit? Or is someone with you?"

Levy thought of her friends but they were all up dancing or somewhere else. Politely she shook her head and smiled "no you can sit."

The man smiled and sat down "it's nice to meet you I'm Ronan." The man then shook Levy's hand and Levy found his hand was icy cold but not in the ice wizard way.

"Hi I'm Levy." Levy smiled she didn't want to be rude.

"So are you here with your guild?" Ronan questioned.

Levy nodded "yeah they're all over there." Levy pointed to Lucy and Natsu dancing with the others "These kind of things aren't really my thing."

Ronan nodded "yeah same I was dragged here too."

"Oh are you in a guild what one?"

He hesitated then answered "Oh I'm in... Blue Pegasus." Ronan scratched his head.

"Really? I've never seen you there?" Levy had a feeling something was up with him.

"I go on a lot of jobs." Ronan's eyes darkened

"Uh okay." Levy creased her forehead at him then asked "uh so what kind of magic do you use?"

Ronan's smile totally faded and he now looked grim at Levy "this."

Levy yelped as she felt something on her leg, she looked down and saw some sort of 2-D  snake slithering up her legs. Levy tried to scream or anything but her body wouldn't let her.

"My magic allows me to control people one of my snake's is travelling around your body right now. So my snake won't let you scream and those filthy Fairy Tail members won't even notice you're gone." He looked over to Fairy Tail all dancing.

Levy opened her mouth to speak but the snake wouldn't let her.

"I'm guessing you want to know why I need you? Well you Levy McGarden are a Solid Script wizard are you not?" He paused even though obviously she couldn't reply "we need you for the magic you use, you can't resist because I control you now. Shall we go out for a nightly stroll then?" Ronan squeezed his fist and the snake that was now on her arm squeezed Levy's eyes bulged and tried to scream but the snake kept her mouth shut.

Ronan then walked towards the exit. Levy then followed him her legs moving by their selves.

They walked out of the doors to be welcomed by a nice breeze.

A black van was outside and Levy uncontrollably moved towards it, her legs shaking trying to stop herself "you can't do this." Levy said it seemed they were now letting her talk which gave her an opportunity.

"Help!" She screamed.

Ronan only laughed "no one will hear you at how loud it is in there."

"IRON DRAGONS ROAR!"

A whirlwind of iron was sent to Ronan sending him flying back and into a wall. He grunted and fell to the ground.

Levy turned and saw Gajeel there in a fighting stance "you okay shrimp?"

"Yeah I'm-" Levy screamed feeling the snake start to wrap tightly around her neck. Levy clawed at her throat but nothing happened.

Ronan laughed "a dragon slayer huh? You can't stop me my lovely snake is on her body and my snake's do whatever I tell them." He squeezed his fist and the snake tightened on her neck Levy choked and tried to find air.

"Leave her alone!" Gajeel roared "Iron dragon claw!" Gajeel hit him square in the face some blood spurted out of his mouth.

"Snakes!" Ronan yelled and a group of snakes were sent straight to Gajeel he blocked them with his iron arm causing some smoke to fly up.

Gajeel took the opportunity "Iron dragon's sword!" Gajeel struck down on him hard and Ronan crumpled to the ground.

More people burst outside it was fairy tail, Lamia scale and blue Pegasus.

"What happened here?" Erza asked.

Levy sighed relieved as the snake loosened she could breathe again "long story."

Lucy started walking over to her "Levy are you okay?" Levy now noticed she had scratches on her leg and a red mark around her throat "oh yeah I'm fine don't wo-"

Levy screamed and floated upwards the snake slithered back around her neck and was even tighter than before.

Gajeel shouted "But I got him!"

"No you didn't."

Ronan stood up scratched and injured but still standing. He was raising his hands making Levy go higher and higher "if I can't have her none of you can."

Gajeel and Natsu ran for him but stopped in their tracks as he gave a final squeeze and let go of Levy.

Levy fell from floating and plummeted to the ground.

Gajeel ran for her and caught her "Levy are you?..."

Levy looked at him looking tired and hurt "I'm fine..." Levy then slumped in his arms and lost consciousness. 

"Wendy!" Gajeel practically roared.

Wendy ran up to Levy and used her healing magic on Levy. Wendy smiled "she's fine just needs to go back and rest a bit."

"No! I need to have her!" Ronan stood up his eyes raging.

Gajeel looked over at Natsu, he gave him a look and Natsu understood.

They both got into fighting stance ready. In unison they said "Iron/Fire dragon's iron fist!" They leaped off the ground and punched Ronan hard in the face.

Ronan slammed into the ground "no.. I can't lose..." But Ronan was already losing consciousness.

Gajeel ran for him even though Ronan had just lost consciousness. Natsu ran to Gajeel and held him back "Oi Gajeel stop he's done!"

"He should be glad I don't kill him." Gajeel hissed.

Natsu let go of him and nudged him. Gajeel turned to look at the guild all smirking at him "Oh come on. H-he hurt Levy so I-I was just helping!" 

Mira whispered to Lucy "exactly what someone denying love would say."

Gajeel huffed "I give up."

Gajeel expected Jet to offer to take her back but he was nowhere to be seen. "I'll take her back you guys enjoy the rest of the party."

"Are you sure?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah she'll be fine with me."

Mira then popped out of nowhere and was face to face with him "Hah! 5 points to your team!"

The guys snickered at him and he just gave them the middle finger "whatever see you guys later."

Gajeel then walked back to the hotel since he had no money for a taxi, it wasn't a very long walk when he reached the hotel he walked up the stairs and along the corridor. He groaned because Levy's room would need a room key. Gajeel quietly zipped open her bag and looked for a room key but he saw a note saying 'Sorry but I took Levy's room key it's for your own good! -Mira x.'

Gajeel rolled his eyes and carried her to his room. He opened his door and walked into his room and gently laid Levy down on his bed. He scratched his head "what'll I do then." Gajeel decided to come back to that thought but now he went and took of his zombie make up and changed into pyjamas.

He walked back into his room to see Levy sitting up with her eyes open she looked over at Gajeel "am I in your room?"

"Yeah Mira took your room key and I said everyone should go back into the party so you had to come in here."

"Oh... Thank you so much for helping me out."

"No problem I haven't had a fight in a while."

Levy rolled her eyes "well thank you." She looked down at how she was in his bed "oh. Do you want me to wait for the girls so you can sleep here?"

He shook his head "nah you sleep here they'll be out for another three or four hours I'll take the floor."

She raised her eyebrows "Don't you have a sofa like we do?"

"We did."

"Mira." Levy whispered.

"Don't worry about it I don't mind. You should sleep anyway shrimp you took a beating." Gajeel then sat down on the floor then lay down "night shrimp."

Levy was still hesitant but didn't want to push him "night.."

--TIME SKIP--

Levy couldn't sleep at all. Every now and then she could hear Gajeel roll over or move around she knew he wouldn't be able to sleep on that floor.

Gajeel moved again and made a grunting noise.

Levy had enough she sat up and flicked on the bedside lamp "right that's it get in."

Gajeel looked over at her "uh what?"

"All you've been doing is rolling around and I know Mira also got this hotel for its rough carpet's, so just get in, it's a fairly big bed anyway."

"No it's fine." Gajeel said.

"No it's not now get in or I'll sleep on the floor too." Levy was getting her strict side on.

Gajeel stood up  and walked over to her "fine."

Levy shuffled over and Gajeel climbed in she could feel his hand touch hers quickly but he moved it away quickly. Levy was beginning to rethink what she just did because it was now very very awkward.

Levy turned over facing away from him ''night."

Gajeel replied "night."

***

I hope you liked this chapter! I enjoyed writing it!

Oh and people who read the manga I won't spoil anyone but guys OMG DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE?! SO HAPPY.

Also people who watch the anime. Episode 196 omg omg omg.

Well I'll have chapter eighteen up for you all next week! I wish I could upload more but I'm back at school and have already got tons of homework and a TEST coming up. Why is school so cruel!

Thank you for 1,200 reads! I love you all!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 15 22
This story is about Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the next generation of Fairy Tail wizards. One day, a new dark guild appears in Fiore. With little...
1K 13 21
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫. ! | 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅�...
68 13 13
Nine girls - Lucy, Juvia, Erza, Wendy, Cana, Kinana, Mirajane, Evergreen, and Levy - left the guild to raise their children. Years later, they return...
13.5K 157 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...