The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My FiancΓ©e
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You

1.6K 72 1
By SeraEnigma

2 years ago...

Leo's POV:

The current campaign for La Belle for our "Snow Fall" Collection was an absolute success...

After an excellent launch, I walked around the very lavish after-party Charles managed to pull off with Catherine's help at the Vanid Aquarium Park that was decorated to like winter and frost.

Greeting the visitors and conversing with guests was the norm for me but my mind was already on the next campaign proposals we can launch next year.

"Lots of hot girls out here at the party, Anyone catches your eye?" Charles asked me as he gave me a champagne glass and sipped his own as his eyes went around.

I had just ended my contract with my current one but maybe a new fuck buddy is in order as a reward for all my all-nighters these past 2 months.

" The girl is checking you out, Charles." I nudged my cousin subtly as he tilted and checked the blonde girl looking at him with sultry eyes.

"Mmm... Too blonde... I bet her hair is fake and all extensions... How bout..." My cousin cocked his head to the left and my gaze followed while drinking the last drops of champagne.

Hmmmm.....

A brunette. 5'8 and a slender built.

Nice breasts, shapely hips. Face? Very Pretty.

I smiled as she caught me staring at her, which she returned back as she licked the rim of her own wine glass sexily which stirred my cock a bit.

"Excuse me, cousin. I just found my night appointment." I dusted my expensive suit and took two more wine glasses from a passing waiter.

"Eat her up well and good for me then." came my cousin's amused voice as I approached her, a plan of seduction already forming my mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my!" she gasped as her fingers curled around my erect cock. "I had no idea, you were so big."

It was easy to get her to a hotel, after a few words and a practiced smile; she easily gave in to my charms as we talked at the party before she agreed to my business proposal.

And now here we are at the Royale Hotel, naked and in the midst of foreplay.

"And you are a little slut, look at you. So wet for me." I grabbed her hips and opened her wide as she took me into her mouth, making me twitch a bit before I leaned in to lick her trembling pussy.

She moaned, her voice vibrated as she sucked me noisily, her lips sucked the tip of my penis as my own tongue licked her clit while I fingered her firmly with 2 fingers.

"Mmmph!" her hips pushed against my face obviously wanting me but I chuckled as I made quick work of her the moment I sucked her swollen clit hungrily and plunged my fingers in deeper.

According to my calculations, her G-spot is already stimulated so that means...

"Aaaaahhhh!" she stopped sucking me and screamed, pressing herself even more against my mouth.

I felt her pussy become even wetter under my tongue as I lapped her up ravenously. Good. All according to my calculations.

"Come here." I ordered, placing a bit of my gift into my voice so that she would never disobey.

Dazed and flushed, She complied and as I guided her pussy to cradle my cock. She smiled seductively as she bent over and sucked one of my nipples making me groan as her little tongue lapped me up.

I easily plunged into her making her eyes go wide and a look of ecstasy to cross her pretty face.

"Yes!" she arched her back as I guided her hips and thrust into her wildly and roughly. "Fuck! So GOOD! Ohh!"

Mmmm...

I changed position by getting up and laying her on her back as I thrust into her even more deeply.

"Y-Your Highness! Hnnnngh... Faster! Harder!" her nails dug into my back, giving me more pleasure as I pumped my hips into her.

Until I was well spent.

"God...Oh my god." she moaned over and over as I stiffened and came a few seconds after she did. "That... was.. amazing."

I smiled and patted her hip before I pulled out and threw the used condom in the trash before I placed another one on my still erect hard-on.

"Let's keep going." I gave her my most devilish smile which made her reach out and embrace me as I entered her again.

And fucked her till dawn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came out of the shower after my vigorous night of fucking, I felt my sex hazed brain vanished only for my usual sharp mind to return.

It always happens like this.

When I get backed up sexually, my mind stops thinking well and my body starts getting affected. Which was why I always have sex to clear out my head.

I looked at the girl I chose. She was coy at first but I can tell she knows the benefits of being one of my "contracts".

The fact that I reward them well after 2 months of being a regular fuck buddy is one the perks but most of all, she must have heard that I never let a female leave my bed until she is satisfied.

As I pulled my shirt on after buttoning my pants, I looked at the girl who agreed to my contract as I took the folder filled with papers she signed right away before I took her.

Ms. XXXX...

I flicked it close and reminded myself to contact my private investigator for a complete background for securities sake.

"Mmmmm..." I heard her fidget against the covers, her pretty face relaxed as she slept on.

Dispassionately, I left the room and the hotel. The manager of this place always receives his payment from my accounts since this is the same place where I always take my lovers.

As I drove back to my mansion, my head was already full of ideas for my next move to make La Belle even more well known.

So I went back to my study to work, my thoughts of the woman all but forgotten.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later...

"Huh?" Charles looked at me one night we went drinking. "You cut her off? I thought she was a decent fuck?"

"She violated Rule 9. By my legal rights; I can terminate her contract." I drank my beer in one go.

Rule 9. Never fall in love with me or the contract is over.

Foolish girl, that was just what happens when you fuck sometimes I guess. Women mistake mind-blowing orgasms with love but as a guy who can easily distinguish love and lust; it was no problem for me to end it.

Cold and straight to the point. It was better that way.

"Sucks to be her. She was good looking too. Ah well... Shall we look for another woman for you?"

I shook my head, my sex drive was not as urgent for this week since I am busy with my princely duties tomorrow.

But most of all, I have been feeling detached from the idea of fucking a contract lover yet again.

Maybe I should try fucking one without a contract.

.... No.

After that incident at Harvard and the big mess it made, I learned that it was best to practice safe sex with legal back up.

But in truth, It was becoming so tiresome as of late. So dull too...

"Actually... How about I be your wingman tonight?" I offered to my cousin, not wanting to dwell on my ennui for sex.

After a few hours, he went to a hotel with not one but two females while I came home to my cold bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months later...

Macau

" What is it Kassim?" I asked my cousin from my mother's side as I met him in his hotel room after our conference.

Unbeknownst to the public. I and Kassim own equal shares and ownership over the Royale chain of Hotels and a few restaurants and cafes around the world.

I guess it helps him financially because he is the 3rd prince of Danati, a small island kingdom in the Middle East. It keeps him from the dominating claws of his father who was the current Sheikh.

Recently, my sex drive is all but dead so I told my cousin if we can have some of the usual excitement when we finish our meetings early.

The moment I stepped in. I saw a woman in bed. She looked to be a bit younger than me, her black hair was wavy lending character to her pretty heart-shaped face; she had the right curves and is clad in a very sexy see-through nightgown.

"This cousin is my answer."My cousin smirked, who came out of the bathroom; his powerful body wrapped in a towel as he patted my back. " Maybe a hot threesome will put some life back into that dead cock of yours. You game? You shared with me last time. Now it's my turn."

I looked at the interest in the young woman's eyes as she looked at both of us greedily before she sucked on her finger and spread herself before us while her other hand teased her nipple.

I felt my cock stiffen at the provocative play and my cousin also felt the same. Disrobing myself of my business wear took a few minutes so I watched as my cousin warmed the woman up by fingering her pussy through her lacy panties until she was drenched and nipping her sensitive areas like her neck and ears.

I felt my cock swell up as I approached and crawled towards them just as I saw the Kassim's woman ride his fingers.

"She's wet and ready for you cousin. Give it to her hard, she can take it." he sucked on her neck lustily making her moan as he spread her thighs apart.

"She is fine with this? I want it rough... very rough tonight." I always ask the same thing of him.

"Hey answer him." Kassim lightly pinched the woman's nipple make her breast bob up slightly as she spoke throatily while licking her red lips.

"Yes, I want your cocks... Two huge cocks..." she looked at my penis hungrily. "Please take me, sir... You and Prince Kassim are well known for giving the best fuck job... Please do it now! "

"Horny lil piece isn't she? I'll take her ass... You can have her pussy." my cousin lifted her hips up as he detached the garter belt of her panties, showing me a shaved pussy and her red swollen folds were practically damp with her own wetness.

I touched her pussy, making her insides convulse as she moaned and rode me until I pulled out. Together, I and Kassim entered her. She was nice and snug but not as tight as I preferred but it will have to do. So I thrust into her until she tightened up for me as I lightly slapped her ass.

Good.

Since the girl's breast was pillowed against my chest, I bent down and sucked her nipple as I rammed in rhythmically, matching my cousin's pace. felt my body grow warm with forbidden excitement as my cousin and I took turns fucking his lover until the bed soon smelled of cum and other body fluids.

But after all that was done, an even intense hollow feeling came over me just as I left to shower and rest in my room. Once again; I cannot help but feel like the bed was colder than ever.

When I met Kassim for lunch after a few hours of sleep, he took note of the dark bags in my eyes and frowned.

"You need more sleep cousin. But it seems like my lover had a great time eating the two of us. She is currently resting but she seems willing to go at it again tomorrow." he sipped his coffee.

"Pass. Kassim, have you ever thought of.....finding something permanent?" I asked him.

"Why would I?  Having variety in sex is better for a free spirit like me. I'll never get tired of fucking different women," he answered before looking at me seriously. "Why? Is your old man ordering you to marry again?"

"Something like that, but enough about that." I paused and gave him a practiced lusty smile. "On second thought, I am ready for another twosome tomorrow."

"That suits me just fine." Kassim grinned. " Us deprived rogues should stick together."

However, as we continued our twisted fuck games with his lover and sometimes brought other professional prostitutes to join in the fun.

The same hollow feeling just became unbearable. Why?

And this time it would not leave me alone anymore.

To shake off the feeling, I desperately tried to fill the void in my body by finally taking Keira, the world-class supermodel as my latest contract lover but even after we fucked like rabbits and I made her scream with intense pleasure over and over again every time.

The same feeling of desolation won't go away. It was as if physically ramming my cock into a woman is not enough anymore.

It felt like something was missing...

A feeling I have never thought to look for that might excite my sex life again.

Maybe something special.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
27.9K 3K 65
A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marriage or not that's your buisness, Halima...
10.1K 944 39
"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake me head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me. ...
423K 15.8K 53
DARK ROMANCE!!! "Tsk." "See, what your disobedience did." He rasped in a mocking tone. His head tilted to the left as he peered down at her with a s...