I Love You More

By StoryTeller96

Ellie Weslen is your typical insecure but hot headed seventeen year old girl. Despite the issues she have, sh... More

The Rape
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 16

257 7 2
By StoryTeller96

WARNING: There's sexual content in this chapter. WHERE? I won't tell you. 

You'll just have to read it to find it!

(:< 

*                     *                    *

Ace's POV

I fought back my raging hormones coursing in me everywhere as Ellie stepped inside my house, walking around in it. I think it's her first time in here, so that's why she's acting all new to it. I swallowed, watching her dress sway as she practically pranced around, her hair moving as well as she turned her head.

"I like it here." She said, "It's big but it also has that homey feel to it."

"I guess." I mumbled to her, still watching her intently. 

She's so oblivious. She doesn't know I'm just standing back, watching her every move. Call me crazy but I was also watching for movements in her body that would give me signs of her wanting sex. This is just stupid. I like this girl and I don't want to think of her as just another hit and quit girl. I want to be with her, but I don't want to get there yet. I don't want to move too fast. Moving too fast could lead to another heart break. But not just for my heart, but for hers too. 

Though I feel fucking her would bond us a little more closer so I could probably actually be comfortable with at least being secretly affectionate with her without feeling weird. As crazy as that seems, I mean. 

"Ace," Ellie suddenly called my name and turned to me. 

"Yeah?" I looked at her, my hands in my pockets. 

"I'm glad I'm here. Spending this night. With you."

"You want to spend the night with me?" I asked, sort of confused. 

"Why not?" She shrugged. 

I continued staring at her. Then, she quickly turns away from me awkwardly and continued looking around the living room. She gazed at the fire burning in the fire place. How passionate it looked. How easily and naturally it swayed in just one small place. God, I never intended for Ellie to spend the night, and I'm not sure if her parents would allow it and I don't even want to think about telling Drew or Fallon. But since it's already confirmed that she is, I can sort of tell she's wanting for something to go on tonight.

And I intend for it to burn like fire: Passionate, naturally, and easily.

Shit, what am I saying? I can never be so hopeful. For all I know, she probably just wants to talk about nail polish or makeup or some shit the whole night, keeping me up. And besides, maybe sex would be just a little too fast moving anyway. I don't want her to get the wrong idea, like she would somehow be convinced that I love her.

I don't. It's the truth, I think. I just like her. There's a difference. All of that love shit can be saved for later.

"Are you hungry?" I suddenly asked out loud underneath the silence. All you could hear was the fire cackling. 

"No. I ate hours ago with Fallon at the mall." She said to me. 

I just stared at her. She went past me and glanced up at the staircase. Then, she started to go up them. It's unusual for people to wander around in a house they just entered. I guess it's different with Ellie. Not sure why. I followed her.

She ends up walking into my room of all rooms. Shit. 

"Uh..." I watch her walk around in it for a second. 

She goes over to my nightstand and she starts to take off her earrings slowly. Then, she walks over to my floor-to-ceiling mirror and she moves her head around in circles and moves her shoulders up and down gently.

There must be tension around her neck. I wouldn't mind giving her a neck massage.

I find myself watching her body closely from behind. I have to control these stupid ass hormones. I have to remember that she's not a prize to me, and that she's not another whore. She's Ellie. But dammit, I may be a guy who wants to later commit to her, but for now, I'm still a damn guy. And right now I'm just enjoying the show she was unintentionally throwing on. 

I swallowed but kept my eyes in focus at her. 

*    *    *

Original POV: Ellie

I was so nervous being in here. In Ace's room. I couldn't take the awkward silence downstairs so I went up the stairs in a panic. He followed me. I watched myself in the mirror nervously, moving my head in circles to release the tension. 

"I wish I had some clothes to sleep in," I suddenly mentioned to him to fill the silence. 

"I have a shirt you can sleep in." He said to me from behind.

"Really?" I turned around and my heart almost stopped for a second. Ace was just standing there, looking intently at me. And it wasn't your normal 'look'. It was a weird look. Not weird, but almost craving. He blinked.

"Yeah." He finally replied. He went into a drawer nearby and pulled out a red shirt that looked a little big for me. "Change into this." He handed it to me. 

"Thank you," I said in a meek voice, studying it. 

He watched me some more. I stared at him. His nice body underneath those nice clothes. His handsome face, how his brown eyes melted into mine so perfectly. Then, the sound of his phone buzzing came in his pocket. He took it out quickly. His face went stunned for a second but then he left the room fast and I guess it was to answer the call privately. I took his absence as an advantage to undress. I slipped out of my white dress really fast and folded it and placed it on a nearby nightstand. I kicked off the flats and placed them by the foot of his bed. Then, I quickly threw on the shirt. 

I went in his bathroom and watched myself in the mirror. I didn't have any makeup remover, so I guess I'm sleeping with it on tonight. However, I did use the sink water to wipe off the cover up makeup on my arms. I figured since Ace already knows about the scars it wouldn't be a big deal. When I came back, I sat on his bed, feeling sort of weird. Immediately I think about Rosaline. I think that maybe he's talking to her right now. 

Eventually he walks back in and places his iPhone on the other nightstand.

"Who was that?" I asked him. "Was it Rosaline?"

"Why of all guesses, Rosaline?" Ace asked, raising an eyebrow. 

I shrugged, "Just that...I wouldn't be surprised that she called after you and hers little...performance at her house weeks ago." I started twirling my finger on the cotton fabric of the red shirt I wore that covered me to my upper thighs. It wasn't much but I wasn't focused on that, really. 

"Well, no. It wasn't her. It was Drew." Ace growled at me all of a sudden. "I haven't talked to Rose ever since then. She keeps blowing up my phone, though."

"You still have her number?" I questioned.

"Yeah!" He replied in a snap. "What of it?"

"I was just asking." I mumbled. 

He glared at me a little longer, and then his marbled dark brown eyes softened and became lighter. He tucked his kissable lips in his mouth for a second and pushed them back out, pressing them in a tight and firm line. He balled up his fists for a second, and then released them.

"Getting a little worked up, much?" I said more to myself. 

"Not really," He said to me, "It's just...I want you to forget about what happened. I thought you forgave me already." 

"I did." I smiled, lying. 

He looked more calm as he came over to me and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Good." He smiled back, although his was actually sincere. "You know, the shirt looks good on you."

I blushed, "How?"

"Your hair's kind of on the red side. The shirt's red, too."

"I guess it matches me." I laughed for a second and he did too. 

Then, it all slowly started to die down. I chewed on my lip while sitting still. Ace just stared straight ahead. Then I felt it. I started to feel the ache in my shoulders and neck again. I sighed softly and started moving my head in circles again, pressing my hand on my neck, giving it a gentle massage although it wasn't helping much. 

"You need help?" He asked.

"I'm just so...tense right here for some reason." I began to say. 

"Hold on," He stood me up and faced me toward the mirror. He stood closely behind me and started to rub and squeeze my shoulders. He watched me through the reflection. "You're right," He smirked, "You're...really tense." 

"You feel so good," I commented while slipping out a small moan from the back of my throat.

This made Ace stop for a second, and his smirk deepened. 

"I mean..." I trailed off, "It feels so good. Not you. I mean—"

"I get you." He continued working his massaging magic, pressing his thumbs down in the lower parts of the sides of my neck. "You have soft skin." He said.

"Thank you." I blushed again. 

While he continued massaging, I lifted my arms in front of me and looked at the bruises just to distract myself from letting out another moan. Hell, that was embarrassing. I looked at the scars, and as I studied each one, I think of all the times I would purposely get my mom's hair scissors and see how far I could stab them into my skin. 

Each time I did it, the further I'd go. 

I also thought about the piece of metal I found in the shed of our backyard at my mom's house, too. I would put it in fire for a few minutes and then I would press it again my skin. I would cry while it happened, but to me, it was a good kind of pain.

Now they're all just scars now.

It was all to be rid of the pain I felt when Jason raped me. I keep saying to myself that it was him who did this to me. When really, if you think about it, he did. He raped me, he caused me to go crazy for that time and I was stuck in that depression mode for a while. I harmed myself. So yes, it is his fault. But now I look at them, studying them. I'm such a dumb ass for doing what I did. 

"Fucking gross..." I said out loud, studying the scars.

"What?" Ace asked in a low husky voice, occupied while still working on my shoulders. 

"Just stop." I was upset all over again. I felt like I was slowly slipping back into that era of sadness that I was trapped in for what seemed like centuries. It was as if I was in a hole that I couldn't get myself out of. I couldn't find any damn possible way.

"Huh?" He responded to me in confusion, still massaging me.

"Just stop it." I took his hands off and I frowned at him through the mirror. 

He snorted in disbelief, "What did I fucking do?" 

"You didn't do anything. Just...leave me alone." I went over to his bed and sat on it, turning away from him. I looked down at my scars and as I looked at them, I had flashbacks of Jason again. How disgusted I felt after he did what he did. How hollow I felt.

I literally lost my virginity to that man. What did I do to deserve something so tragic? 

I start remembering, although it's so painful to think back on it. 

He pulled out of me, breathing hard and letting out a few moans from how overwhelming it was. I was just lying there, crying. I was in shock, and I was hurt and I didn't know what to do. All I could do was cry.

"Nice work," He said. He leaned back down and kissed my forehead. 

Then, he pulled up his boxers and jeans and zipped himself up. He got off of me and went upstairs. I remember how my mom wasn't going to be back until the next day, working her ass off since she travelled so much. Jason just so happened to take the day off that day. 

I remember falling asleep on that couch, crying myself to sleep with so many thoughts.

How would I tell my mom? Or my friends? Or Gale for that matter? How could I tell anyone?

"It's not fucking fair," I spat out, going back to reality. I rubbed my arms and tears started streaming down my cheeks in the process. "I didn't do shit," I said with clenched teeth, "I minded my own business, I accepted him and he...he raped me? Who does something so cruel?"

"Someone pathetic as fuck, Ellie." Ace said, walking over to me. He sat down beside me again. "You're having flashbacks, aren't you? About what your stupid ass step-dad did? Jason, right? Are you thinking about him?"

"Every time I look at these damn scars I think about what happened that stupid night!" I screamed out loud. "Every day, I have to wake up to these on my arms!" I held them up to him, my vision blurry due to the tears welling up in them. "What in the hell did I do, Ace? What did I do?!"

He just watched me with sympathetic eyes. 

"I have to cover up these stupid ass scars with makeup every day! I can't wake up to seeing nothing on my arms because the scars are just...there! They won't go away! They won't leave me alone!" I broke down and started crying even harder, hunching myself over. I started breathing hard, and hiccuping. I felt a sharp pain in my head ache deepening, only getting worse.

"I wish I could help you get over this," Ace whispered to me while rubbing my back.

"I'll never get over it!" I yelled at him. 

He doesn't even yell back. He just watches me. I think he would find it stupid to argue back with me, especially since I have every damn right to yell and scream and take it out on any random victim who just so happens to catch me having flashbacks about Jason. That 'victim' happens to be Ace, and it isn't his first time catching me flash backing either. He's seen me do it plenty of times before. 

It's why I'm just letting it all out.  

"He won't hurt you anymore," Ace suddenly said, "He can't do it. He won't."

"I know but..."

"Ellie listen to me." He made me look up at him. He looked me deeply in the eyes. "No one's gonna hurt you like that anymore. They won't."

"How can you be so sure?" I breathed, so scared and in desperate need of reassurance. 

"Because I won't let it happen," He said in a low voice, "You hear me? I won't let it happen and I feel like it's the least I can do for you. I want to help you get over this. You understand? I'm here for you Ellie. You just have to know it."

"You don't owe me any favors," I said in sudden anger, wiping my tears.

I was getting angry because, like I've mentioned millions of times before, I hate appearing vulnerable and weak in front of others, especially if it's someone who once looked down at you or still does. Ace is one of those 'people'. He'll always be one of those people. No matter how nice he is to me now, or how well he treats me from now on, I'll always remember how he treated me on my first days of school. How much of a douche he was being. Now I'm all embarrassed again for showing him my helpless side and I started becoming more angry at the thought of it. 

A girl can never forget a guy who gave her hell in her life once before. 

"I do." He admitted. "I do and you can't stop me. I want to help."

"You don't owe me any favors!" I repeated in another scream, shoving him away from me. 

He doesn't even grab me or shove me back. He just lets me shove him. Except he's looking at me with an unreadable face expression. Nonetheless, I continue freaking out on him. My anger was being fueled by what Jason did. What happened between Rosaline and Ace for some reason made me angry as well. And somehow, the help of remembering how rude Ace was being to me before fueled my current emotion as well. I never meant for it to, it just does. 

I shoved him again.

"It's not like you ever cared at first!" I said. "You treated me like shit before and now all of a sudden you're so willing to help me! How do I know this isn't some plot to just hurt me again? Huh? You can't be trusted, Ace!" 

"I can't be trusted?" He asked. "Are you kidding me? I said I was sorry!"

"Whatever!" I spat out, my green eyes practically shooting sharp daggers at him. "Anyone can just say they're sorry but can you mean it for once!?"

"What in the hell are you talking about? I do mean it!" 

"Bullshit!" I screamed, shoving him again. 

This time, he reacts. He grabs my wrists tightly to prevent me from pushing him anymore. Then, he pushed me back on the bed, almost on top of me. He's pinning my wrists. He glares at me, his eyes slicing into mine. 

I think about how Jason pinned me down while he was raping me. 

I stare up at Ace, trying to make sense of the position I was in. Tears fall from my eyes, and I give up. Ace's look softened at me, like he just realized what he did, knowing it wasn't the first time he grabbed me and scared me like that. He gets off me and just watches me cry. I'm vulnerable again. For fucks sake...

I turn around from him, wanting to just go to sleep already. 

Silence filled the room. 

"I'm sorry." Ace suddenly says after a minute. 

I don't say anything. 

He sighed, "Ellie, I forgot and now I'm apologizing. Accept it, maybe?" 

"No." I mumbled. 

"Fine. Good night then." He muttered to me. 

I don't even respond. It goes silent again and I just stared straight ahead while laying down. More tears come from my eye and I don't even look at Ace. I know he's just sitting behind me, waiting for me to somehow say something. I don't. Instead, I slowly doze off to sleep finally. 

*   *    *

Ace's POV

I watch her slowly, sitting there for about an hour just looking at her. I know she's still hurting from her past, and somehow she takes it all out on me. I don't mind. But I thought she was over how I acted to her on her first days of school. I guess not. I guess she won't ever heal from that.

All I can do is look forward and hope for the best. 

I hear Ellie's soft breathing and I know she's sleeping. I pull my covers over her. 

My phone buzzes from the nightstand nearby. I get up and retrieve it. It was a text message from Drew. 

'what are you guy up to over there? ;)' Drew texted.

'she's pissed at me. she's asleep now though' I texted.

'why?' He texted back.

'something about her past. i'll call you later, man.' I texted.

'sure.'

I place my phone on the charger and then I change into a shirt and boxers. Afterwards, I crawl into bed too. I lay on the other side, far away from her. This wouldn't be the first time falling asleep on a bed with Ellie. But...I still didn't want to go as far as getting close to her. Not just yet. I turned off the lamp lights and after a minute, I fall asleep too. 

*    *    *

The next morning, I wake up and I see that Ellie's nowhere to be found. I look over a few feet and I see that the shirt she was in was folded neatly on top of my nightstand. Her dress was nowhere to be found, but I see the shoes she wore yesterday still at the foot of my bed.

I get up quickly and look around for a second. I wander around the hallways. Then, I hear noises downstairs. My parents are gone, as always. So I know it can't be them. I go down the stairs and I see Ellie in the living room, staring tiredly at the TV, yawning between times. The TV wasn't even on. She had smudged eyeliner just under her eyes and her hair was a little messy. She was wearing her dress again. 

"Ellie?" I asked. 

"I couldn't sleep." She said. "Not anymore." 

"What? You don't like sleeping with me?" I smirked at her, trying to make a joke out of it. 

She doesn't laugh. 

"Okay then..." I trailed off and dropped down beside her on the couch. It was quiet between us for a few minutes, but then I decided to be the bigger person and apologize for what I did yesterday. "I guess I'm sorry for what I—"

"It's okay." She said, not letting me finish. 

"It is?"

"Yeah." She replied.

She looked down at her arms, and her fingers started lightly brushing against the scars on her arms. I know she's fucking doing it again. I know she's thinking about her rape dilemma. Dammit, if I could make things better for her I would. If I could somehow soothe her and make her stop thinking about it, I would. I'd do it for her in a heart beat. But shit, I have my own problems I can't even fix. How can I help someone else when I can't even help my own damn self? 

"You know," She suddenly initiates, "I've been thinking about what you said. About how you said you wish you could help me get over this."

"I'll do anything," I admitted to her truthfully, scooting closer beside her.

"Anything?" She looked at me, chewing on those kissable lips that I wanted to kiss so badly. 

I swallowed. "Anything." 

"It's crazy but...I have an idea." She says.

"What is it?"

She just looks at me with shining eyes. She doesn't say anything. Without even talking anymore, she scoots closer beside me. She leaned in to me and pressed her lips against mine. She kissed me. I still didn't understand what her idea was. But hell, I wasn't going to stop this. I just sat there and I let her do what she wanted. 

She pulled in a deep breath and she kissed me on the lips again, but only this time, she doesn't pull away. She keeps her lips on there, and for some reason, suddenly, I can feel what she's wanting from me. I could tell just by how needy and desperate her kiss was. She pulled away, finally looking me in the eyes again. Her beautiful green eyes were begging, wanting for me to go along with this. 

Damn. I can understand now. I can read her so perfectly.

Just knowing that Jason was the only and last one to taint her, she wants someone else to mark her. It's making me feel something weird because she wants me to be the one to take the title. It means she trusts me, even after what I did last night. But she knows I didn't mean it. She knows. Ellie isn't stupid at all. And she knows I'm not either. And even after finding out about what I did with Rose, and the past I had with all those girls, she still wants me to claim her. I quickly smashed my lips against hers, not pulling away.

"Yeah," I answered her, my lips muffled by hers. She didn't even ask me the question. I just knew.

I pulled myself closer to her and kissed her neck, my lips softly trailing up to her jawline. I kissed her there and then I pressed my lips against hers again, not wanting to let go. I felt her hands start to wander around my body, and it only turned me on even more. I want this. I want it so damn badly. 

And no, I don't see her as a whore. I see her as the girl I care about and I know she cares about me too. This, what's about to happen, won't be another 'hit and run'. It will be more of a 'touch and stay forever'. As long as she wants me to, I swear. 

My hands wrapped around her waist and I picked her up. Her head was against me, and she closed her eyes. I took her upstairs and bought her back to my room. Damn, what's happening? 

This is even more serious and intent than when I was with Rosaline. I'm starting feel all of these feelings I've never felt. All from this one girl. 

How in the hell did this happen? All I know is that I didn't want it to go away. The feelings were so unfamiliar to me that I wanted to be greedy. I wanted to keep them to myself and not ever mention them to Ellie over the fear that she might destroy them at any given moment because she could if she wanted to. 

I pushed her down on my bed and she grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I laid on top of her. She pulled off my shirt and threw it on the floor quickly. I kissed her collarbone for a second and I felt her legs wrap around my torso. She threw her head back as I continued kissing her in that one spot, and then I placed my lips on her neck, kissing her there. Ellie moaned and she didn't even try to fight it.

Hell, I don't think I could hold in my grunts any longer. But still, I fight to keep them from slipping. I kiss her on the lips again, straddling her and just enjoying it so much. I lace my fingers in hers while we continued kissing each other, so in love with the moment. 

"Ace," Ellie whispered.

"Shh..." I tell her slowly, trailing my lips down her neck and to her collarbone again. 

She murmurs things to herself and I just let her. All I was focused on was making her feel good. I wanted to make this right before I just...lay it on her, you know?

"Mmm," She pouted, tugging on my boxers. That's when I grunted.

"Hold on," I growled at her.

"I want to get it over with," She breathed, her chest rising and falling. "Please..."

I looked her in the eyes for a second. Can't she see that I really wanted to make this special for her and me? That I wanted to take it slow and do this right? I didn't want to just 'mark' her any kind of way. I know she's in a rush to have someone else inside her. I realize that her knowing that Jason was the last one to be inside her was tearing her apart, but still...I wanted to make this good. I didn't want her to forget this. 

Because in a way, this was her first time. 

Forget the shit that Jason did. What he did wasn't real. A real man would never do that. He did it out of being a horny ass bastard who just wanted some. What I intend to do to Ellie, is real. I wanted to show her how it really feels like, how it's not really scary at all. Sex isn't supposed to be scary. It's supposed to be shared by two people who love each other. 

Hold on a second! Love...? 

I looked down at Ellie. I watched her. She's still looking at me with those gorgeous big green eyes that were screaming desperation. I'm not sure if this is love. I'm not ready to mention that word around her. I just like her, right?

"Ellie," I breathed to her, "I want to do this right."

"Mm," She repeated, biting on her bottom lip.

Okay, the lip biting wasn't helping me at all. It was turning me on even more so I focused my eyes on hers to prevent myself from just plain out fucking her like she wanted me to. I pushed some of her hair away from her face so I can get a better look at her. I wanted to see all of her.

"I'm giving myself to you," She said in obvious annoyance, "And you want to do this slowly? That's a shocker, Ace."

 "What do you mean?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her.

"It's just I'm surprised you're doing this right now! You know, since you're so fast to screw the other girls—"

"How many times do I have to fucking say it?" I spat out in anger. "You're not a damn prize to me!"

"Then what else am I to you!?" 

I kissed her to shut her up. I don't want to argue, I just want to do this right now. Somehow if we continued with the argument, I knew it would ruin this. I continued kissing her so hard and she doesn't even fight back. She just kisses me back. I move my hands on her thighs, and I admire them, trailing my hands up and cupping her ass. 

Her eyes never leave mine. 

I pulled up her dress, and I look her in the eyes again. She looked like a fragile creature, with those big light green exotic looking eyes. Her soft pale skin. Her long auburn hair. Her petite frame. She just looked so...helpless. Not in that way. In a way that makes me want to get her to feel a little less helpless, to protect her. 

"God, you're beautiful." I breathed, my eyes never leaving her amazing face.

"Ace hurry up please." She begged.

I nodded slowly. "You sure about this?"

"Yes!" She pushed her hips up, and her knee accidentally bumps my already hard member.

That shit just about does it. It sets me wild now. I pull down her panties and just before I even go further, I pause and just think for a second. This shit is crazy but I'm ready. She's ready. No one else would have to know about this. I reach over to a drawer nearby and pull out a condom. I roll it on inside my boxers. Then, I look back down at her.

"Wait," I say to her, "Move up a little bit."

She pouts again for a quick second. Nonetheless, she does what I say. I'm still on top of her. I pull the covers over us both and then I finally pull down my boxers. Before I push in, I kissed her neck again softly, and I trail my lips to her ear, knowing this will turn her on to no end.

I pushed into her so fast but gently, groaning in her ear. She moans back in response.

I start to go a little faster. 

*   *   *

Orginal POV: Ellie

I watch Ace as he moved in and out of me, his eyes looking down intently into mines. I felt so thankful that he's doing this just for me. All of the feelings I'm feeling all at once and it's all because of him. I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone. Not even a guy. Especially not Ace.

I release another moan from the back of my throat as soon as he pushed further in me. God.

This is so beautiful. This, right here, is love. I can feel it. Unlike the way Jason did me, which was out of being selfish and just needing a 'quick one'. You can tell this means something to both Ace and I. He's being so gentle and considerate. Jason was being rough and hurting me. 

I think about how amazing this is, how it really feels like, and I'm so overwhelmed by how intense this felt, how good it is, that I can't help the sudden tears coming from my eyes. I suddenly start to go scared. The emotions come and go. I don't know which one to feel permanently, so I swap and switch them with problems. The fear deepened in me when Ace grunted, picking up the pace in his rhythm. 

"Fuck..." He sighed intently. He bent down, burying his head into my hair while still moving in and out fast but gently. 

"Ace...?" I moaned, closing my eyes. It sounded more of a question really.

"I won't ever hurt you," He whispered in my ear while going a little faster. He kissed my neck so sweetly. "Trust me..."

"I do," I managed to get out.

"Ellie," Ace said in a strained voice while pushing in and out even faster, "Let me know if you want to stop."

"Never." I commented, embracing this feeling, this pleasure. I bite on my lip hard to fight off the moans that wanted to leave my lips. Ace wasn't holding back though. He started grunting at every chance he got.

"God, this feels so good..." He sighs while going faster, and pretty soon, I know this will be over. 

I can feel it. He can feel it too. I know he does. I follow and study the beautiful rhythm Ace is doing and I'm feeling so overwhelmed again. These feelings, this pleasure, the words being said to me, how he's saying he'll never hurt me, how he's being concerned at the same time. How gentle he's being. How protected and safe I feel with him. The look in his eyes when he's not kissing me. I clench onto the bed sheets and I know I can't hold it in much longer. 

Then, I get that feeling. I'm so close. I think more about what's happening, how strong and beautiful we're putting into this moment, how wonderful it is. Nothing can stop us right now. Nothing. The words were coming, they were at the tip of my tongue. What words though? I can't even think straight right now. I'm putting every dose of my mind and heart into this. I'm reaching my highest peak of pleasure, I feel it coming closer. He pushes in even more, holding it there while groaning in a strained voice.

It's here. And that's when I say it...

"I love you, Ace." I said with a relaxed moan. I threw my head back, letting this feeling take over me. 

I feel my body shake and my eyes are closed, enjoying this as Ace is still pounding into me. His rhythm became rougher and harder. I felt him go a little faster. As soon as the orgasm is gone, I open my eyes and he's staring at me while moving in and out. I watch him, waiting for him to say he loved me back. Say it please, I'm begging him.

But I don't think he's going to.

He looks into my eyes a little longer while moving in and out, and then he awkwardly looks to the side while he's still pushing into me. I'm still staring at him, only this time, I'm embarrassed. I blushed and then that's when it's his turn. He pushes harder into me one more time, holding it there. His body shook for a second, and then he dropped down on top of me, panting and sighing. 

We both just lay there, breathing from how powerful it was. I'm still embarrassed, though.

After a minute, Ace just pulls out and sits back up.

 I'm still trying to catch my breath, so confused. 

Wait, why wasn't he saying it? 

He pulls the condom off and balls it up, and then he pulls his boxers back on. He still isn't looking me in the eyes, not ever since I said those three words. Did I make a mistake by saying them? Am I scaring him off? I was seriously confused and wanting to be in the know.

"Ace?" I said his name, so confused. "Are you—"

"You should fix your hair and stuff so I can drop you off." He said quickly, still not looking at me. 

I sit up and stare at him, trying to figure him out. He walked into his room's bathroom and then he comes back out after a minute. He puts on his shirt again and he puts on a pair of jeans and shoes.

I slip my panties back on and pull my dress down. I realize how hurt I was a little between my legs. But that's not the only thing hurting. My feelings are hurt because he didn't say he loved me back. I'm confused. Doesn't he love me back? Or...?

It's like he doesn't even want to talk about it. I fix my hair through the mirror while he's sitting on his bed after making it up. He's waiting for me to straighten myself up. He already had his keys in his hand. I watched him through the reflection, seeing him spin his key chain with his index finger. I wanted to ask him about what just happened, but he'll probably get all bitchy about it.

So I'll just leave it alone. For now.

The ride to my house was quiet. Extremely quiet. We didn't just make love like I thought we were doing. It was perfect, up until my stupid mouth blurted out 'I love you'. God, I'm such an idiot! Who says that to someone who probably doesn't even love them back? But I really do love him, I think? I know I care about him a lot. It's one thing I'm certain of.

When he finally pulls up to my house, I wanted to talk to him, but he looks like he doesn't even want to do that. He's just staring straight ahead, his hands tightly wrapped around the steering wheel. I get out of the car and I just walk on my walkway to my house. I turn around to wave goodbye to him, but he's already driving down the road, like he couldn't stand being around me any longer.

I unlocked my house's front door with the hidden key and I go inside, my heart throbbing from pain. I'm so confused and my feelings are so hurt right now.

 *                   *                  *

Aweeeeee poor Ellie! )':

Ace, what in the hell is wrong with you? Why didn't you say you loved her back!?!?

Boys.

._. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

366K 13.8K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...