24 Days of Baekhyun - Chanbae...

By pcynkjw

Where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were forced to live in the same house for Christmas. highest rankings 🌸 #1 - bae... More

December 1st
December 2nd
December 3rd
December 4th
December 5th
December 6th
December 7th
December 8th
December 9th
December 10th
December 12th
December 13th
December 14th
December 15th
December 16th
December 17th
December 18th
December 19th
December 20th
December 21st
December 22nd
December 23rd
December 24th
December 25th

December 11th

6.3K 283 221
By pcynkjw

"Ugh, I'm so bored!" Jongdae groaned as he flipped through the unlimited television channels, unamused that all the shows were Christmas related or they were reruns. "We just did karaoke two days ago and we just had a relaxed day yesterday," Kyungsoo spoke, swiping through his phone. "But those were all from my previous boredom, and I need something to do to fill up today's boredom." Jongdae pouted. "I can't even do anything in this house—Minseok doesn't even want to make love with me..."

"Okay, that's enough," Minseok stopped his lover from saying anything further, blushing in embarrassment as he pinched Jongdae's nose. "I just want something to do..." he pouted once more. "Jongdae Hyung is right, I'm bored too." Sehun agreed, following by the next youngest, Jongin.

"How about we should do cooking!" Kyungsoo suggested, having a small smile on his face. "I don't think that's a bad idea," Jongdae agreed to the younger's idea. "Me too, plus I always wanted to good with Kyungsoo," Jongin said, smiling at his significant other as the whole group cooed. "Should we set up teams again?" Sehun asked, stretching his tense muscles as he sat up from his seat, "If we are, I want to partner up with Minseok!" Jongdae exclaimed, "Of course," Minseok booped the other's nose as everyone began to pick their partners.

Before Chanyeol could open his mouth to pick his partner in mind, he has been beaten to it, "I'll partner with Baekhyun," Junmyeon rose his hand and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist, dragging the younger to sit next with him. Chanyeol glared at them with no expression as he was left to partner up with Sehun again. Chanyeol envied Junmyeon for picking his partner.

"Okay, that settles it," Kyungsoo stood up, grabbing Jongin's arm, "Everyone must get ready in ten minutes to drive to the market." he declares before dragging Jongin into their shared room. Everyone else follows, going into their rooms and change into their winter gear.

"You mind if I change in here?" Junmyeon asked as he followed Baekhyun into his room, "No, it's fine. Change away." Baekhyun became flustered and turned around, trapping himself in his bathroom as the latter was getting dressed in his room. When finished, everyone was layered in clothes to keep themselves warm and put on their winter boots before exiting the estate. Each group were in their own car; Kyungsoo and Jongin with Minseok and Jongdae since there were only three vehicles brought.

Baekhyun was sat in Junmyeon's car, inhaling the scent of sweet vanilla. Following the car in front of them, it took them a while to reach the nearest market. Once there, everyone was assigned the type of meal they will prepare for today's dinner. Jongdae and Minseok were assigned with the hors d'oeuvres, Chanyeol and Sehun with the soup, Kyungsoo and Jongin with the main course, and Baekhyun and Junmyeon with the dessert. They could choose any type of dish as they wish, but it just has to match up with the theme, which was romance.

They were timed one hour and thirty minutes as if they were on that competitive cooking show, thinking of what to make and rushing to get their ingredients.

Baekhyun and Junmyeon were in the sweets aisle, searching for the right flavor of chocolate and getting a few unessessary items before they went to search off their next ingredient. As for Chanyeol and Sehun, they had no clue about a romantic soup. "Chanyeol, just fucking choose what kind of soup we can make," Sehun groaned as they were standing at a random aisle, Chanyeol in his phone to see what kind of soup could be romantic, "Shut up! I can't think while your annoying ass voice goes through my head, you twat!" Chanyeol spits as he continues to scroll through the web. "How about that one?" The younger points to the option with bold letters: Famous Barr's French Onion Soup.

That did sound tasty for both persons and checked what it looked like, looking deliciously shocked when it looked really delicious to eat. They then looked at the ingredients and the two separated in an instant as they had fifty minutes left to find what they need.

"Hurry up, Chanyeol we have less than five minutes left!" Sehun said from the other line of the call. Chanyeol tolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way right now." he lied. He was at the toys section where he was finding something of some sort.

"Chanyeol, just in time!" Kyungsoo called out as they spotted the boy with long legs run towards the check out. "Alright, that's everything." Kyungsoo nods as he finished the payment and payed for everything. "Oh my gosh, that's three-fifty off my bank account." he murmured, chuckling afterwards

In the car ride home, Baekhyun was having the time of his life as he was singing aloud with Junmyeon.

"Last Christmas, I have you my heart,"

"But the very next day, you gave it away,"

"This year, to save me from tears,"

"I'll give it to someone special~"

The mood was joyful as their hearts and soul were at peace and happy.

Back at the cabin, every team began to work as the time was now half past four and dinner starts at seven.

"Sehun, you dumbass. How the hell are you supposed to make soup if you didn't even add the water yet." Chanyeol palmed his forehead, taking out the empty pot that shouted red on the bottom. Jongdae and Minseok snickered as the two younger fought on their side of the kitchen.

An hour had passed and the first group was finished. Chanyeol and Sehun was almost finished when Baekhyun had walked in to the kitchen to grab an apple, diminishing his hunger in the meantime, "Hey," Baekhyun waved to the group as he stopped by, taking the apple from the fruit bowl. "Hey~" Chanyeol dragged the 'Y' as he instantly got distracted by admiring the latter's smooth, milky-white thighs. Chanyeol's mind was too attached to Baekhyun's thighs; how thick they were and how the shorts he was wearing complimented his rounded-fine ass.

"Chanyeol, the pot!" Sehun exclaimed as he pushed Chanyeol out of the way, taking the bubbling pot and took it off the stove, placing it somewhere cool. Nearly in five seconds, Chanyeol began to feel pain on his hand, stinging more and more as it settled into his mind. "Chanyeol, your hand!" Baekhyun pointed as he grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the sink, turning on the cold tap and drenching it to clean and soothe the hand.

"Hey! What happened?" Kyungsoo walked in, putting down his bag and rushing over to the scene. "Chanyeol's dumbass spaced out and let the pot overflow," Sehun told, wiping up the mess that was made on the stove. Kyungsoo then saw how red his hand was and quickly told Jongin to fetch the first-aid. Baekhyun winced as he saw Chanyeol's burned hand getting wrapped up, hating to witness pain of some sort. When finished, Sehun had told to tell Chanyeol to take a rest as he was almost finished with the soup; Kyungsoo and Jongin starting with their main course.

"Chanyeol, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked the younger, both sat on the couch as he admired Chanyeol's hand. "Yes, Baekhyun, I'm fine." Chanyeol assured with a smile as Baekhyun twisted and turned the hand to see if the latter felt any pain. "Baekhyun! Let's go start on our dish." Junmyeon interrupted the session, waiting for his partner to join the kitchen with him. "I'll be back." Baekhyun whispered, standing up and rushing over to Junmyeon.

Once gone, Chanyeol winced in anyway possible as he tried to hide his pain from Baekhyun.

"Alright everybody, dinner is ready!!" Jongin called as different scents of food flew through the air. Stomps were heard when Jongdae had ran from the stairs and into the kitchen, "Finally! I felt like I've been fasting for ten days," he said with exaggerations, taking his seat on the dining table. Waiting for everyone else to take their seats, Baekhyun helped Kyungsoo with the dishes before he could take a seat. Chanyeol was seated next to him this time as Baekhyun had told him to sit next to him, wanting to help feed Chanyeol since he had burned his dominant hand.

The hors d'oeurves were served and they couldn't lie, it tasted damn amazing. "Who knee sausage and wanton could be such a great combination." Jongin spokenwhile cheeing his good, taking three more off the plate and stuffing it in his mouth. Baekhyun had taken a piece and made Chanyeol open his mouth for generosity, placing it in his mouth. Chanyeol chewed to encounter a burst of unfamiliar flavor that made him want more, but he had to save some room for the three other courses.

The next course was the soup that Chanyeol and Sehun made. Sehun had set up four bowls as the soup had a low quantity for everyone to have an individual bowl. The soup steamed into Baekhyun's nose as he smelled the mixed spices and different contents mixed in the soup. Baekhyun took the soup spoon and first spoon fed Chanyeol, taking a good amount and feeding it to Chanyeol.

Junmyeon, on the other hand, didn't taste the soup at all. It's not that he was allergic to any ingredient placed into the soup—he wasn't allergic to anything at all—but the fact it was made by the man who is getting baby fed by the other who he had kept in his heart. Yes, Junmyeon was jealous, but he didn't want to make a scene of any sort so he pretended to eat the soup. He couldn't stop looking at the way Baekhyun smiled to the guy who broke his heart, shattering it into a million pieces. Junmyeon has to convince Baekhyun that he's not the right person.

"Alright everyone, dinner is served!" Kyungsoo announced as he placed down the main course. Everyone cheered as the dish smelled super amazing, forks picking pieces off and straight into their mouths. "Kyungsoo, this tastes so good!!" Jongdae exclaimed as he took another bite of the shrimp. "I agree! Nice work Kyungsoo and Jongin!" Minseok clapped.

"Chanyeol, open wide," Baekhyun held the shrimp by the tail as he began to feed Chanyeol again. "Baekhyun, go eat. I can feed myself." He grabbed the shrimp with his non-injured hand. "Are you sure?" the latter asked, "Yes, I'm sure. Go eat." Chanyeol assured. Baekhyun nods and begins to feed himself.

After the dinner, dessert was finally served. "Allow me, Baekhyun. Go sit down—I'll serve the dessert." Junmyeon said as he grabbed the plate of chocolate-dipped strawberries, "Are you sure you got it?" the younger questioned as he saw Junmyeon place the plates on his arm. "I'm sure, Baek." he softly smiled, poking the tip of Baekhyun's nose before he allowed Baekhyun to walk out first. "Whoa Junmyeon, where did you learn how to balance those dishes on your arm?" Sehun asked as he was amazed by how the older balanced the plates on his arm without the content falling out. "I learned it from my sister. Now enjoy!" He clasped his hands together as he watched everyone grab strawberry after strawberry.

"The strawberry idea is kind of cute," Kyungsoo pointed out as he faced Jongin, "Yeah, cute just like you." Jongin squished the other's squishy cheeks. Half of the table groaned as some cooed by the second youngest's bold move.

When the whole supper was finished, everyone began to fight over washing the dishes, because who ever wanted to wash the dishes?

"I vote Chanyeol to wash the dishes!" Sehun shouted.

"Me?! I have a burned hand you prick!" Chanyeol retorted. "And who's fault was that? You were literally day dreaming!" The youngest stuck out his tongue.

"Rock Paper Scissors?" Minseok suggested. Even though they had enough of playing Rock Paper Scissors every time they couldn't decide on something, that was always the best option. Everyone fought to not lose, but at the end, Sehun had won and Jongdae had lost miserably. "Alright Jongdae, go wash." Sehun commanded and be could've sworn that Jongdae was about to attack him dead on.

The whole day made everyone exhausted and passed out wherever they could lay down on. Back at his room, Baekhyun washed up and changed into his nightwear, but before he could go to sleep, Baekhyun found a box with a note on his night stand. He grabbed it and read the note that said: For you.

Baekhyun opened the box and it was a necklace with a music note as the charm. Baekhyun had sworn he had seen this around somewhere and he automatically thought of Junmyeon. Maybe that's why Junmyeon had told him to take some time to himself while they were at the market. And it was all because he wanted to buy Baekhyun a necklace. Baekhyun blushed as he thought of Junmyeon's generosity towards him. He immediately clips the necklace on and keeps it on his neck for the time being and shuts off the lights as his dreams were focused on Junmyeon and only him.

14 Days until Christmas...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813 125 12
A Chanbaek story where Baekhyun was just the groupie and Chanyeol was the star..... Or may be more than that?! Inspired from the song 'Groupie' by Ca...
33.7K 1.8K 43
Where Chanyeol Finds Love In A Whisper.
564 4 9
"You only have 6 months left" and then Baekhyun accidentally meet Chanyeol.Its a miracle for them to meet each other Chanyeol taking care of Baekhyu...
94.8K 4.2K 19
Byun Baekhyun is a reckless and stubbord young man who doesn't fear anyone, especially when he has no choice to live in a house with a fanciful and m...