{1} Forbidden Friendship (RE...

By notyourangelthough

BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the mo... More

Info On Kaida
Info on Angel
Info about Infinity Class
Prologue: How They Met!
Prologue 2: Angel and Kaida
Chapter 1: Berk
Chapter 2: Dragon
Chapter 3: Dragon Training
Chapter 4: Friends?
Chapter 6: Finding Out
Chapter 7: Final
Chapter 8: Save pt. 1
Chapter 9: Save pt. 2
BOOK 2!!!!
BOOK 3!!!!!

Chapter 5: Amazed

278 2 0
By notyourangelthough

Hi.

I like this chapter.

Enjoy!

*******************************

"Today is about teamwork."

BOOM.

"Now, a wet dragon head can't light it's fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas and the other lights it, your job is to know which is which," said Gobber.

We were in Dragon Training right now and had to throw water at the Zippleback head that can spark. The gas surrounded us, I was with the other girls and soon I felt water on me. "Ah! Hey, it's us idiots!" I said.

"Your butts are getting bigger. We thought you were a dragon," said Tuffnut and he laughed. "Not there's nothing wrong with a dragoness figure," said Snotlout somewhat flirted.

Astrid punched Snotlout while Ruffnut and I threw our buckets at Tuffnut. He got dragged back into the gas and we were on alert as Astrid told us to wait. The dragon swung its tail making us trip and fall on our butts and Tuffnut ran off trampling over his sister. "Oh I'm hurt! I'm so very hurt!"

"Chances of survival is dwindling into single digits now," said Fishlegs nervously. I got up and saw one of the dragon heads come out towards Fishlegs scaring him so he threw the water at it. "Oh. Wrong head," he said and he ran off after the dragon blew gas at him.

"Fishlegs!"

The other dragon head came out and now the whole dragon was in view in front of Hiccup. "Now Hiccup!" said Gobber. He threw the water but it did not make it and I fought back a laugh.

"Oh, come on." The dragon roared at him and I moved. "Hiccup!" I grabbed my sword and swung it at the dragon. I wasn't trying to hurt it, I was just trying to make it back off. "Back! Back I say!" I said.

The dragon backed off some and Hiccup had got up and helped me, surprising me. He then threw an eel in their cage and closed it with them in it. I smirked and put my sword up as I watched him wipe his hands off.

I then looked to everyone else. One word.

Shocked.

I began to feel a little nervous and shy. "Umm. Are we done here cause we got some things to do, okay see ya tomorrow!" Hiccup grabbed my hand and ran off.

"What's wrong Hic?" I questioned. "I've gotta show you something!" he replied. We went to the same cove as earlier with both the dragons and I sat on a rock. I looked around to see it empty. "Hiccup, I don't think nothing's here," I commented. "Oh no, he's here, just hiding. Toothless!" he called out. I stood on the rock only to be tackled.

The same Night Fury from a few days ago pinned me but was tackled off me by another dragon.

"Toothless!"

"Angel!"

Hiccup took my hand and helped me up then we stood next to each other watching the two dragons. Angel had roared at Toothless making him roar back. They then nuzzled each other purring then turned to us. "Well. I guess everything is okay," stated Hiccup. "Yep."

Angel went to him as Toothless came to me to acquaint themselves. "That's Toothless, Kaida. But I've never seen a new dragon like yours, she is yours right?" asked Hiccup. I pet Toothless. "Yeah. Her name's Angel. She's definitely a new species I named Solar Tail and part of a new class I named also, Infinity Class," I said.

I showed him the infinity mark on her and he was in awe. "This is amazing Kay," he said. I nodded in agreement and he finally told me his whole plan about "changing" Berk. I loved every single bit of it. I became part of the plan also.

"So when do we start?" I asked happily. "Now!" he said and smiled. We made Toothless and Angel a saddle.

I decided to put a little design on mine just because.

We went back to put it on them but they, of course, had to be difficult and run away. We had chased them.

I had got out of Dragon Training, because of my own will and it was part of the plan. It also was like some kind of finalists type system, Hiccup and Astrid were the ones left. Anyways, I just hope dad won't be mad. I kept on spending more and more time with Hiccup, Toothless, and Angel. Hiccup had used new methods on the dragons in the arena he found out from us hanging out.

Today was one of those days just Angel and I hung out.

So here we were at our little spot playing around. She was chasing me as I laughed and she finally caught me and I fell on my back with her on top. "Aw, you got me! I'm dead!" I said dramatically and closed my eyes. She tapped at me with her paw making me try to stop her laughing.

I rolled over from under her when she left herself opened. "Ha! And the prey escapes! Silly predator!" I said then ran off again. She roared in happiness and chased me through the woods jumping from tree to tree as I ran on foot. I made a sharp turn and ran back to our spot slowing her down some because of the sudden, sharp turn.

"Ha! Tricked!" I was running when she came out of nowhere and tripped me making me fall forward. "Whoa!"

SPLASH!

I sat up and looked at her soaked as Angel laughed. "Oh haha," I said. She stopped then hopped into the water with me resulting in a splash war. We then stopped. I stood with her in the pond went I saw the water move then begin to dance around us.

I looked in awe and saw that Angel was the one controlling the water. "You can control water?" I asked. She nodded then hopped around as if telling me something else but I couldn't understand.

Time Skip

Angel slept again over my house that night.

And before I knew it, it was the next day. I had got up and stretched. I made me breakfast then gave Angel some fish too. I then looked at her. "Dragon Training isn't today. How about we finally go on a flight?" I suggested. She roared in agreement and wagged her tail happily.

I smiled and we left out my back door, careful not to cause attention. I ran through the woods again with Angel following. This time I ran to a ledge and jumped off.

Angel dived down after me, caught me, and then we zoomed off into the sky. "Alright!" I said. "I never knew flying would be this fun!" Angel barked. I pet her then jumped off. "Woohoo!!" I fell through the air and Angel dived making sure to stay close.

I saw a rock come from out of nowhere and panicked. "Uh oh! Angel!!" I called out. I thought she was gonna blow the rock up but she melted it and made an ice trail for me to slide down to the ground.

I rolled into a tree and Angel landed. I looked at her upside down amazed. I fixed myself and Angel sniffed me to make sure I was alright. "I'm fine girl, but I didn't know you could do all that!" I said excitedly.

Angel nodded then showed me the other elements. "You can control them all?!! You just keep on getting more and more awesome!" I said and hugged her running my fingers through her soft mane. She purred and I let her go then stood. "Hmm. Let's eat, I'm starving," I said. I caught some fish and Angel cooked it. I sat down writing stuff down in my book with Angel laying by me.

Some Terrible Terrors came and Angel had shared the food with them and I got to make friends with them. One of them laid on my lap now, sleep. I lightly pet it.

"You're such magnificent creatures. Why did dad hurt you guys? I could never," I said aloud admiring the little Terrible Terror on my lap. Angel nudged me and whimpered. "Aw, don't be jealous Angel," I teased. She snorted and moved making me fall back. "Ow! Meanie!" I said. She looked away.

"Don't be a big baby!" I said. I combed through her mane with my fingers after putting the Terrible Terror down. I then looked at the sky.

Sunset.

"Dad will probably be back anytime soon, better be there to greet him." I got on Angel.

"Let's go girl." She shot into the sky and we were flying back home when all of a sudden.....

Angel took a sharp turn and dove down. "Angel!!" I said. She roared out shaking her head and flailed around nearly making me fall off.

"Angel, stop it!! Snap out of it girl! What's wrong?!"

She kept on flailing around and shaking until we fell to the ground.

BOOM!

"OW!"

I sat up and rubbed my head. I looked at Angel and ran over to her. She was growling while looking at the ground. "Angel, you ok?" I made her look at me and her eyes were in slits until she saw me then did a goofy smile.

I smiled back and she licked me. "That's the Angel I know," I said. I got up and looked around. "Where are we?" Angel growled and I calmed her down. I saw the wall in front of me and a crack I can slide through.

I began to walk towards it but Angel hopped in front of me and whimpered. "It's okay girl, I just want a peek. Stay here." I went through the crack and came inside the weird cave like place. "What is this?" I looked around and saw an egg. I walked up to it and touched it. It was a weird looking egg and there was more like it.

I then saw some dragons. Wait.

Dragons.

Cave.

Eggs.

Island.

Away from Vikings.

"A dragon nest?!" I said loudly, a bit too loudly actually. I heard a growl behind me and slowly turned to come face to face with a huge six-eyed dragon.

"Oh. Hello there. I was just dropping by hehe," I said nervously. The dragon roared at me and moved to attack but before I knew it, Angel had roared back at it and shot at it a couple of times. She then threw me on her and zoomed out of that place.

"I owe you Angel!" She grunted as if mocking me and I hit her playfully. "Be quiet! You know nothing!" I said. She growled then threw me off of her. I screamed out at first, relaxed, then screamed again when I saw the ground coming into view faster.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry, you know everything! Just catch me!" I said. I closed my eyes expecting to hit the ground but Angel caught me last minute by my boot. I laughed nervously then Angel let me go.

I got up, dusted myself off then glared at Angel while she just laughed and did a weird smile. I then looked to see we were in the cove at Berk. I sat in front of the pond while Angel went to find Toothless.

I splashed water on my face then looked at myself in the water. "I should tell someone what I found. What we thought isn't right. It's something else."

I thought about telling Hiccup. I decided not to then I looked to see Angel and Toothless playing around. I got up and said my goodbyes to them, after I pet them, then left home.

"Dad!"

"Surprise! I'm already back!" he said. We hugged then let go. "So, how was Dragon Training?" he asked. "Oh it was fine, I had fun while it lasted a bit and got quite a few fans with Hiccup," I said. "Good, anything else you want to tell me?"

I thought about Angel. Should I or should I not?

"Nope! Everything else is fine," I said and smiled. He ruffled my hair. "That's good, now get some rest, we see who will get to kill the dragon tomorrow."

I swallowed at this, nervous for Hiccup.

'Hope his plan works.'

I went up to my room and fell asleep. Playing with Angel all day had me tired.

***********************************

Just a little chapter with my two OCs hanging out. I honestly really like this chapter and Angel reminds me of my cat.

Hope you liked it!

Make sure to vote, comment, share and follow.

Love you guys,

Pandi🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 890 14
It's been five years since Hiccup changed the minds of Berk, and everyone is happier for it. It's a more peaceful way of life, and it opens the doors...
306K 6K 25
After Hiccup on the Dragon Training, he still felt weak and useless to everybody because he hasn't even harmed a dragon. Nor would he want to. He kne...
149K 3.1K 40
How to train your dragon movies with the older brother of Hiccup. Y/n Haddock. ---------- How to train your dragon: Done. How to train your dragon 2:...
14.4K 391 32
Book 1 in The Returning Series . SYNOPSIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM HTTYD 3. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Many centuries have passed since the dragons left fo...