Baby Yesung

By ChenchenLay

Story about Siwon and his baby boy Yesung. PS: This is not plagiarism, I am continuing in story of my friend... More

🐒1🐒
🐒2🐒
🐒3🐒
AN
🐒4🐒
🐒5🐒
🐒6🐒
🐒7🐒
🐒8🐒
🐒9🐒
🐒10🐒
🐒11🐒
🐒12🐒
🐒13🐒
🐒14🐒
🐒15🐒
🐒16🐒
🐒17🐒
🐒18🐒
?19?
🐒20🐒
🐒21🐒
🐒22🐒
🐒23🐒
🐒24🐒
🐒25🐒
🐒26🐒
🐒27🐒
🐒28🐒
🐒29🐒
🐒30🐒
🐒31🐒
🐒32🐒
🐒33 🐒
🐒34🐒
🐒36🐒
🐒37🐒
🐒38🐒
🐒39🐒
🐒40🐒
🐒41🐒
🐒42🐒
🐒 43 🐒
🐒 44
🐒 45
🐒 46
🐒 47
🐒 48
NOTE
🐒 49 🐒
NOTE
🐒 50 🐒
🐒51🐒
🐒 52 🐒
NOTE
🐒 53 🐒
🐒 54 🐒
🐒 55
AN
🐒 56 🐒
AN
🐒 57 🐒
AN
🐒 58 🐒
🐒 59 🐒
🐒 60 🐒
🐒61🐒
🐒 62 🐒
🐒63🐒
AN
🐒 64 🐒
🐒65🐒
🐒 66 🐒
🐒 67 🐒
AN
🐒 68 🐒
🐒69 🐒
🐒 70 🐒
🐒71🐒
🐒 72 🐒
🐒73🐒
🐒 74 🐒
AN
🐒75 🐒
🐒76🐒
🐒77🐒
🐒 78 🐒
🐒 79 🐒
🐒80🐒
🐒81🐒
🐒82🐒
🐒 83 🐒
🐒84🐒
AN
🐒85🐒
🐒86🐒
🐒87🐒
🐒88🐒
🐒89🐒
🐒90🐒
🐒91🐒
🐒92🐒
🐒93🐒
🐒94🐒
🐒95🐒
🐒96🐒
🐒 97 🐒
AN
🐒 98 🐒
🐒99🐒
🐒 100 🐒
🐒101🐒
🐒102🐒
🐒 103 🐒
🐒104🐒
🐒105🐒
🐒 106 🐒
🐒107🐒
🐒108🐒
🐒109🐒
🐒110🐒
AN
🐒 111 🐒
AN
🐒 112 🐒
AN
🐒113🐒
🐒114🐒
🐒 115 🐒
🐒116🐒
🐒117🐒
🐒118🐒
🐒119🐒
🐒120🐒
🐒121🐒
🐒122🐒
AN
🐒123🐒
🐒124🐒
🐒125🐒
🐒126🐒
🐒127🐒
🐒128🐒
🐒129🐒
🐒130🐒
🐒131🐒
🐒132🐒
🐒133🐒
🐒134🐒
🐒135🐒
🐒136🐒
🐒137🐒
🐒138🐒
🐒139🐒
🐒140🐒
🐒141🐒
🐒142🐒
🐒143🐒
🐒144🐒
🐒145🐒
🐒146🐒
🐒147🐒
🐒148🐒
🐒149🐒
🐒150🐒
🐒151🐒
🐒152🐒

🐒35🐒

1.1K 33 3
By ChenchenLay

Heechul's POV

Yesung can finally go home but we have one unpleasant duty. To force him walk. We start right next day after he was released. I sat him down on carpet and Siwon kneeled few meters in front of him with his turtle plushie.

"Go to papa."

I stand him up and hold him under armpits because his pelvis is still feeling weird. Yesung whined and wants to sit down again. We just need to make him move until he gets comfy with the new screw. I take few steps and Yesung weakly kicked his legs and then finally made few steps. I and Siwon are cheering and after he walked around the living room few times we let him rest. After two days our baby is strong enough to have a playdate with his little friend. I don't know what Ryeowook likes so I prepared lots of food. Siwon is working today so it will be only me, Kyuhyun and our two littles. Their car is stopping in front of our house and I go to open the door with Yesung on my hip.

"Welcome!"

Kyuhyun is holding Ryeowook's hand and Ryeowook is staring on me.

"Hello."

I decided that the littles will play in the living room so we can sit in the kitchen and give them some privacy.

"Ryeowook do you remember what I said? Yesung is smaller than you so you need to be gentle.

Ryeowook and Yesung are shy and I lead them to playroom. They choose some toys and sat down in the living room. I and Kyuhyun sat down in the kitchen from where we can see them easily. Ryeowook pulled out Calico critters from his backpack and put them on floor.  Yesung is sucking on pacifier and they hesitantly start to play. I am smiling when I see my little baby with his new friend. I prepared coffee for me and Kyuhyun and I asked what is Ryeowook to him.

"Ryeowook is my brother. Our parents knew about him being a little and took care of him but now father is dead and I took the responsibility of taking care about him. My mother is old and I am his older brother."

I nod because they look a little bit similar. It is nice that Kyuhyun is such a good son and brother.

"It must be hard to take care of him alone."

Kyuhyun sighed and then smiled.

"I don't think that it is hard but it is tiring. Luckily I can work from home and go in office only once a week. And Ryeowook is paying me back with his happiness."

Siwon had to have very hard time back then when he was alone with Yesung. And now that little mouse belongs in my life too.

Meanwhile

Ryeowook is happy that he has a friend because his daddy isn't good in playing with him. Yesung is enjoying it too and smiles widely behind his pacifier. Beginning of their friendship was shy and hesitante but now they are doing great. Soon snack arrived and Ryeowook is eating pizza rolls while Heechul changed Yesung's wet diaper. Ryeowook isn't so small to wear diapers but he still likes to suck on a pacifier during sleep. After finishing their snack Yesung whined because he is feeling unsure without umma or papa on his side. He wants to get up but then Ryeowook suddenly painfully caught his wrist and harshly pulled him down. He doesn't understand why the baby wants to leave now when they are having great time together and Ryeowook doesn't realise that he is too strong. Yesung fell down on his bum and then fell backward. He bumped his head against the floor and starts to sob. Ryeowook is startled and starts to stroke Yesung's hair. He is only doing it worse because it is more like pulling his hair. Yesung starts to cry and Kyuhyun ran inside the living room. He is immediately imagining angry Siwon tearing him apart.

"Ryeowook what have you done?!"

Kyuhyun sees that Yesung isn't hurt but still needs to know what happened.

"Daddy I only wanted to play with him! And he wanted to leave!"

Ryeowook is crying because his daddy and new friend probably hates him now. Kyuhyun is soothing Ryeowook before he can have asthma attack. Heechul quickly lifted his crying darling and bounces him on his hip. Yesung hugs his umma and slowed down his crying. Kyuhyun is patting Ryeowook's back and lifted his head to Heechul.

"Ryeowook sometimes does this. He doesn't know when he should stop or that he is obsessed with something. I am sorry Heechul."

Heechul isn't mad but feels sorry for Yesung that his nice playdate ended in tears. Yesung is simply too small. He can't keep his attention on one thing for such long time and Heechul should have done something.

Their playdate was more than two hours long and it was simply too much for his little Yeye. Heechul carried him upstairs and laid him down on their bed to change his diaper.

"Did you like your new little friend. Did you enjoy it?"

Yesung is too busy with sucking on his thumb so he only nodded. Heechul smiled and kissed his cheeks. Then he pulled his thumb away and put pacifier between his lips.

"I am happy that my baby is happy. But next time umma will stay with you."

Heechul laid down the exhausted baby in his crib and tucked him under blanket. He is humming a soft melody and Yesung is soon sleeping peacefully. Heechul stroked his hair and then went back downstairs. Ryeowook isn't crying anymore and Kyuhyun is packing his toys.

"I think that we have forgotten about time."

Heechul nodded and stroked Ryeowook's hair.

"Yesung is too little for such long playing. He gets cranky easily when his umma isnt around."

Ryeowook nodded and hugged Heechul. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are leaving and Heechul is waving to them.

"Bye bye Wookie! See you soon."

Ryeowook is smiling widely because he really wishs to have another play date really soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 17K 101
After a traumatizing breakup with his ex, Jimin immediately finds a new lover, Taehyung, but is reluctant to confess his hidden secret that he's a li...
102K 2.6K 21
Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Kibum are best friends, almost like a brothers. They are also kings of their own huge companies and can buy everything but...
57.1K 1K 26
"he is mean, arrogant, and evil I hate him and I wish he disappear, he makes my life even worse than it already is," you said before he became the lo...
260K 4.1K 25
☁︎ contains mostly little space chapters (β™‘) but there's a few chapters that doesn't (γ‚·οΈŽ). ☁︎ hope you enjoy reading <3