Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

13. sectionals! major heartbreak

2.3K 39 10
By Boonannaxdd

13. sectionals! major heartbreak

One Thing - One Direction
"i've tired playing it cool, but when i'm looking at you, i can't ever be brave, 'cause you make my heart race, shot me out of the sky,"

***

"i bet we get stuck with Mr Sinacori as our sectionals advisor," Artie spoke from beside Spencer, "oh, the creepy math teacher?"

"he's always singing when he walks down the halls," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Rachel walked into the choir room, "hey, guys,"

"did any of you think it was weird the way that Puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?" Spencer nodded his head, "no.."

Artie looked at Mercedes then towards Rachel, "i mean, he likes her, i mean, they're friends, we all know that," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "yeah, but it seemed like more than that,"

Rachel let out a breath, "i've never told you guys this before, but i'm a little physic," Spencer frowned, "i can't read minds or anything yet, but i do have sixth sense,"

"something is definitely going on there," Mercedes looked at her friends, "uh, we.. we got to go," Mercedes walked away from Spencer and Rachel, "we have to practice,"

Kurt looked at the two of them, "oh, and we will, as soon as Mr Schuester names a faculty advisor to replace him," Spencer frowned, leaning against the piano, "there's nothing to be scared of, i mean it's.... it's not like Carrie or anything,"

***

Spencer and Rachel walked as Mercedes was the phone to someone, when Spencer departed away from Rachel seeing Santana and Brittany on the phone as well, "hey, babe.."

Spencer grabbed onto Santana's waist, when Santana gives Brittany a look when Santana ends the call on her phone when she kissed Spencer's lip, when Brittany walked away from them.

"if Spencer or Rachel tell Finn, he's gonna flip," Brittany looked towards Spencer and Santana, who were kissing in the hallway, "Santana has Spencer distracted, and Spencer wouldn't tell Finn that,"

Mercedes looked down at her phone, "Spencer is Finn's brother, and if Spencer talks about it at home, then Finn will find out, so we can't tell them,"

Spencer leaned Santana against someone's locker, when he kissed her more passionately each kiss, before he pulls away resting his forehead against Santana's.

"i will see you in glee club," Santana nods her head, when Spencer kissed her forehead, "i love you.."

***

"hey, guys?" Mr Schuester comes into the room, when Spencer turns his head away from Mike, Sean, Mason and Matt.

Mr Schuester smiled, "let's, uh... let's gather 'round," Ms Pillsbury stood beside Mr Schuester, "well... i have found my replacement, so give it up for Ms Pillsbury,"

Brittany looked at them, the new directions sat down, "she's the one they made me talk to when they found i was keeping that bird in my locker,"

Santana looked at her boyfriend who sat down beside Brooke and Mike, "so, do you even know anything about music?"

"well... what's important is that she cares about you guys every bit as much as i do," Mr Schuester looked at them, "now.." Mr Schuester sighed, "i... i don't know what the future holds for me.. and for us, but i know, Saturday, you're going to make me proud, you guys are going to be great,"

"so... good-bye for now," Mr Schuester was about to walk out when Mercedes looked at Mr Schuester, "wait, what about our set list?"

Mr Schuester looked at Ms Pillsbury then towards the new directions, "i.. i can't help you with that, you've got to figure that out for yourselves,"

Spencer frowned, "all right, guys," Mr Schuester walked out of the choir room, Artie looked up at them, "well, we have to do proud Mary in wheelchairs, that's in,"

"and don't step believing for sure," Finn smiled beside his pregnant girlfriend, "what about the ballad?" Spencer nods his head at Tina, "i would be thrilled to contribute a ballad from my repertoire,"

Rachel now stood beside Ms Pillsbury, "okay, you know what, miss bossy pants?" Mercedes stood down from the platform, "enough, i've worked just as hard as you, and i'm just as good as you,"

Mercedes put her hands into her hips, "you know, you always end up stealing the spotlight," Rachel looked at Mercedes, "Mercedes, do you honestly think you're as strong of a balladeer as i am?"

Mercedes turns towards Matt, Spencer and Mike who all shrugged their shoulders, "what the hell is a balladeer?" Mike shrugged his shoulders at his best friend, "ballads are kind of my thing,"

Ms Pillsbury looks at Rachel, "okay, um, Rachel, why don't you let Mercedes give it a try?" Mercedes smiled, "thanks Mrs P,"

Ms Pillsbury looked at Mercedes, "okay, Rachel," Rachel and Ms Pillsbury sit down, "do i even need to tell you what song?"

Mercedes looks towards the band, "horns, strings, keep up,"

As Mercedes performed And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going, Spencer had goosebumps, one of his friends powerful voice, sending shivers down his spine.

Spencer shared looks with the rest of the glee club, all completely in awe of the girls talent.

As everyone gave Mercedes a standing ovation, the said girl raised an eyebrow at Rachel, hands on hips, "thoughts?"

Spencer bit onto his lip as he watched the Berry girl make her way forward.

Rachel gestured to the glee club, "it's obviously clear that room adores you, and, although it wouldn't be my first choice, well, i can't wait to see you sing that song at sectionals,"

Spencer smiled, "you're amazing, Mercedes, and you deserve it, i'm going to hug you now,"

Mercedes smiled, "okay, come on." Spencer grinned towards his friends as the two girls embraced.

***

"that was pretty cool in there.." Spencer held onto his bag strap, nodding his head alongside Finn, "yeah.."

Spencer looked at Rachel when him and Finn went to their lockers, "i.... i mean we know that must have been hard for you,"

Rachel smiled, "it was the right thing to do, i... i wanted to bring the team together," Rachel looked away from Spencer's blue eyes towards Finn's brown eyes, "yeah.."

Spencer smiled brightly, "you know, we gotta be honest, we're kind of pumped about sectionals," Finn smiled at Spencer, "this has been a.. hard couple of months with Quinn and the baby, and everything and.."

Finn and Spencer closed their locker when Spencer grabbed his notebook, "i don't know, i really think that.. winning could make everything good for a while,"

Spencer pats his brother's back, "you know? is that stupid?" Rachel shook her head at the brothers, "it's not stupid at all,"

"is there something up with you, Rachel?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, his hand going onto Rachel's arm, "i want you guys to be happy, Spencer, Finn.."

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows looking at Finn, "oh.." Rachel looked at Spencer's blue eyes, "and when you care about someone, you can't sit around and watch them suffer when you know you can do something about it,"

Spencer bit onto his lip with Finn, "what are you talking about?" Finn furrowed his eyebrows at Rachel, "yeah, we're actually really confused,"

"i have to tell you guys something.."

***

Finn punched Puck's face when Spencer looked around the choir room, his blue eyes meeting Santana's brown eyes who gave him a small smile.

Spencer looked away from Santana, knowing what she did behind his back, "Finn.." Finn pushed his brother off of him, sending Spencer into the book shelf.

Santana walked towards him, when Spencer held onto his head, shaking his head at Santana when Samaria and Micaela comes towards him, "are you okay?" Micaela pryed Spencer's hand away from his banging head.

"hey! knock it off!" Mr Schuester pushed Finn into Mike's, and Matt's arms when they held onto Finn, when Mason and Sean held Puck in their arms.

"tell the truth!" Finn looked at Puck, over his friend's heads, looking towards Spencer who was holding his head, "punk just walked in and sucker punched me,"

Spencer stood up, ignoring the pain in his head going towards his brother, "don't play dumb... you're too freaking dumb to play dumb,"

"come on!" Mike and Matt held onto Finn tight when he tried to get past their arms, "who told you this Finn?"

Kurt looked at Spencer, who couldn't even look at Santana when Kurt's eyes landed onto Rachel, "well, obviously it was Rachel,"

"what? i didn't do anything," Spencer went towards Rachel, hugging her sides when Quinn sent Rachel a glare, "yeah, it was Rachel," Spencer looks down at Rachel.

Finn looked at his brother then to Quinn, "but i want to hear it from you, i want to hear it from both of you,"

Mr Schuester looked at Finn, as his hand went onto Finn's chest holding him back, "Finn, just calm down,"

"no!" Finn tried to get out of their arms, "they're both lying to me!" Finn looked at Quinn, "is it true? just tell me... is it true?

"ye..yes," Spencer looked at Puck about to attack him, "Spencer!" Sean and Mike held back their best friend, "Puck is the father,"

Finn looked at his struggling brother then towards Quinn, "so, all... all that stuff in the hot tub.. you just made that up?"

Puck looked at Finn, "you were stupid enough to buy it," Finn and Spencer were about to charge at Puck when Mike and Sean held back Spencer while Mason and Matt held back Finn, "hey, hey, hey, hey.."

"i am so sorry," Santana looked at Spencer, with tears in her eyes, knowing that he found out about what she did, "screw this.."

Spencer and Finn moved backwards, "i'm done with you," Finn points towards his now ex-girlfriend, "i'm done with.. i'm done with all of you!"

Finn kicked a chair, making it fall to the around when Spencer stood in the room with tears trying not to fall from his eyes, " pfxui..i don't think we're gonna be at sectionals, Mr Schuester,"

Mr Schuester slowly nods his head, "w... we just need some time to process a.. all of this," and with that Spencer grabs his bag pack not even looking towards Santana, when he goes towards the choir room exit.

***

"Spencer!"

Spencer had his hands in his pockets walking towards the glee club bus, him and Finn had a talk yesterday and Finn told Spencer to go to the competition and win sectionals for them but Finn just couldn't bare to see Quinn or Puck at the moment, "hey, Mr Schuester,"

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer with a wide smile, "what made you change your mind?" Spencer looked towards the new directions bus when his blue eyes connects to Rachel's brown eyes, "um.. yesterday me and Finn had a talk, and i decide that i wanted to win sectionals with them guys but Finn couldn't do it.."

Mr Schuester frowned, "well.." he pad Spencer's shoulder, "at least we have one Hudson brother.." Spencer smiled when he saw Mike, Samaria, Micaela and Sean waving at him.

"and i missed you guys.." Mr Schuester smiled when Spencer made his way onto for bus, taking a breath when his blue eyes connected with Santana's brown eyes who had a sad expression in her eyes, "Spencer!"

Matt and Mason patted Spencer's back with smiles on their faces when Spencer made his way towards his best friends when he stopped looking at Santana, "h-hey.."

Santana looked up at Spencer's blue eyes, she didn't know where she stood in her and Spencer's relationship, she didn't know if they were broken up or not, "h-hi.."

Spencer bit onto his lip, when he felt everyone's stare at them, "i.. Spencer, i'm sorry.." Spencer rubbed Santana's arm, "i.. it's okay, i-i forgive you,"

Santana looked at Brittany then back to Spencer, "are we breaking up?" Spencer nods his head with his hands back into his jean pockets, "y..yeah, i'm sorry,"

"it's okay.." and with that Spencer made his way past Santana with one last kiss to her forehead when Brittany held onto her best friend who had tears in her eyes, when Spencer was being comforted by his best friends.

Spencer watched as Jacob Ben Israel made his way onto the new directions bus taking his place beside Rachel.

Spencer stood up when he saw Rachel move when Jacob put his arm around her, "Jacob.." Jacob looked upwards Spencer who wore a glare in his blue eyes when Jacob moved out of the seat beside Rachel letting Spencer take the space beside her.

"no sign from Finn?"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "he said he couldn't be in the same room as Quinn and Puck," Spencer turn to look at Rachel properly, "Rachel, Quinn really broke Finn, like he wouldn't even get out of his bed today, but i think our mom might force him to clean our football lockers because the football season is over and now it's lacrosse or basketball,"

***

"okay.." Spencer looked towards Ms Pillsbury with a frown on his face, "so, smooth sailing so far, we're all signed in,"

Santana looked at her now ex-boyfriend, "and um, according to the program, you have drawn performance slot number three," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "we're going last? isn't that bad?"

Spencer looked at Tina with a shake of his head, "hardly," Rachel stood up from beside Spencer, "this is good news, my extensive auditioning for community theatre has taught me that we either want to go first or last,"

Spencer half smiled, "if we're first, then everyone has to measure up to us, and if we're last, then we're freshest in the judge's minds,"

Kurt fell beside Spencer looked at him then towards Rachel, "and did you ever get any of those parts?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "i'm with Rachel on this, the glass is definitely half full of some very good things right now,"

"yeah.." Spencer turns his head towards Mercedes, who sitting beside Samaria and Mason, "Ms Pillsbury's right, i mean, we're here now, right? no reason not to go in with some positive mojo,"

"right, right," Spencer high fives Mike and Sean who smirk at their best friend, "we're gonna win this,"

***

As the new directions sat in the auditorium, Spencer's eyes widened as the new directions watched the Jane Addams Show Choir perform 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'.

Rachel gulped as she leant across Spencer who had his arm around her shoulder when Santana frowned towards Spencer, Rachel looked at Mercedes, "it's a really popular song."

"yeah.." Spencer thought that it could possible be one but as the Jane Addams glee club moved into their 'Proud Mary' performance, complete with wheelchairs, Spencer knew that they had stolen their setlist.

"oh, they're going down.." the new directions looked at Spencer, who wore a glare on his face, staring at the Jane Addams glee club who wheeled off the stage.

***

"we got a problem," Ms Pillsbury was on the phone to Mr Schuester when Spencer frowns from beside his best friend's, "they're doing all their numbers, the kids are completely freaked out,"

Spencer looks towards Artie, "Artie keeps ramming himself into the wall," Spencer stood up when he goes towards his wheelchair friend and moved Artie towards Tina, "and i'm pretty sure Jacob just wet himself,"

"can i talk to Mr Schuester?" Spencer looked at Ms Pillsbury, his hands in his jean pockets, looking at the red headed teacher, "thanks.."

Ms Pillsbury hands her phone to Spencer, "Mr Schue, we need Finn," Mr Schuester sighed, "he's in the locker room, he's cleaning out mine and his football locker, he's our only hope, Mr Schuester.."

Ms Pillsbury pats Spencer's shoulder when Spencer half smiled, "we need my brother, he's a leader,"

Mike frowned at Spencer, "dude, you're a good leader as well, you're good a football captain and leader.." Spencer smiled when Sean, Micaela and Samaria smiled at Spencer.

***

Spencer looked at Brittany who waved towards the deaf kids who were performing 'Don't Stop Believing', Spencer and Artie pushed Brittany's hand down when Santana sat beside Spencer with her hands on her lap.

"meeting in the green room, in five minutes!" Rachel stormed away from the new directions when Spencer frowned.

***

"you leaked the set list," Spencer looked at Kurt then towards Santana and Brittany who were in their cheerios uniform, "you don't wanna be here you're just Sue Sylvester's little moles,"

"i know.." Quinn appeared from behind Santana and Brittany, "for a fact that's true, Sue asked us to spy for her,"

Santana looked at her ex-boyfriend's eyes then towards the new directions, "look, we may still be cheerios, but neither of us ever gave Sue the set list,"

Brittany looked at them, "well.. i... i did, but i didn't know what she was going to do with it," Santana sighed, looking at her best friend then towards the new directions, "okay, look, believe what you want."

Santana moves away from Brittany, "but no one's forcing me to be here," Santana crossed her arms over her chest, "and if you ever tell anyone this i'll deny it... but i like being in glee club,"

Spencer half smiled at Santana, "it's the best part of my day, okay? i wasn't going to go and mess it up," Santana walked towards a comfortable chair when Spencer looked at Rachel then towards Santana.

the new directions kept quiet when Sean hugged Brittany who went into his embrace, "i believe you,"

Spencer looked towards Rachel with a small smile on his face, "okay, look, guys, there's no point of us arguing anymore, we.. we have to go in an hour,"

Spencer put his hand onto his leg, when he remembered him and Finn looking at a song for them before Spencer left, "and we have no songs,"

Spencer frowned at Tina, "i had one," everyone turns to him, "but it's at my house.." the new directions frown at Spencer, "perhaps, i could improvise some of my deaf poetry jams,"

Spencer shook his head at his friend patting Artie's shoulder, "no, look, we're going to do this the right way, let's start with the ballad. Mercedes," Rachel turned to Mercedes, "do you have anything else in your repertoire?"

Mercedes shrugged her shoulders, "yeah, but it's not as good as anything you're going to sing."

"no, we, we agreed..." Rachel frowned.

"we agreed that i would sing," Mercedes stood up from her chair, "And I'm Telling You, and that ain't happening," Mercedes stood in front of Mercedes, "look, Rachel, the truth is you're the best singer that we've got." Spencer smiled towards Rachel, when Santana frowned staring at Spencer.

even though they had broken up, Santana still loved Spencer, "as much as it hurts me to admit it," Kurt put a hand to his heart, "and it does, she's right, Rachel's our star, of anyone is going to go belt it on the fly, it should be her.."

Rachel smiled, "well, i do have something that i've been working on since i was four," Spencer chuckled when Mercedes and Rachel smiled at Spencer, "then i guess we have our ballad, and we can close with somebody to love,"

Quinn smiled, "its a real crowd-pleaser," Puck looked at Quinn, "yeah, that and a can of soup will guarantee us third place, we still need another song we can all sing together,"

Finn came through the door when Spencer sat up staring at his brother, "Finn.." Spencer went towards Finn, when he engulfed Finn in a tight hug, "i missed you bro.."

"i have one.." Finn holds up a music sheet, when he looked at his brother, "well actually me and Spencer thought of it before sectionals," Finn let's out a breath looking at the new directions.

Spencer half smiled, "we found the sheet music on online, i then used the cheerios copier to make more copies," he puts the music sheet down when Matt and Mike pick one up showing Spencer who smirks, "and then i trashed the thing,"

Spencer looked at Matt, "Spence, Mike, Micaela, Matt, Samaria Brittany, Santana, Sean.." the eight of them stare towards Finn, "you're our best dancers, figure something out and we'll follow your lead,"

Spencer smiled towards the seven of them, "it's gonna be choppy," Mike looked up at Finn, "good, we're best when we're loose,"

Spencer smiled towards Brittany and Micaela when Matt, Mike, Santana, Samaria and Sean huddled around them at a table with some of the new directions.

"look, all we have going for us is that we believe in ourselves and what we're singing about, if we can the judges that.. we might have a shot at this thing," Finn looked at his brother, "and Spence, you're singing lead with Rachel.."

Rachel smiled at Spencer when he looked at Rachel with a smile on his face, then towards his brother, "you sure?"

Finn nods his head with a smile playing on his lips when he sees Santana looking at them with a small frown, "yeah, you're our best male singer anyway,"

"so is Artie, Kurt and you.." Spencer bro hugged his brother before going towards the new directions who were huddled around the brown table, "okay.."

Rachel comes towards Spencer when he put his arm around Rachel's shoulder with a smile on his face, kissing her forehead when he moved his arm away, then looking towards Santana who wore a frown.

***

"and our final team, McKinley High's New Direction's!" the announcer smiled when Rachel went out and performed 'Rain On My Parade'.

Spencer stood beside Santana, when he slides his hand into hers, "are we gonna be okay?" Spencer looked down at Santana, "yeah.."

"can we talk tomorrow?" Spencer nods his head at Santana, leaning in and kissing her forehead when Rachel smiled towards the curtains.

the new directions appeared from the curtains as the boys are one side and the girls are one side, "i'll beat my drum.."

Spencer smiled when he saw Rachel smiling towards him when Finn stood behind his brother walking towards the stage.

"ladies and gentlemen, new directions!" Rachel motions behind her when Spencer smiled fork beside Samaria and Mike, the audience sits down when Rachel puts her arm down.

"ahhh.." the new directions has their hands behind their backs, "you can't always get what you want.." the new directions girls sang, "you can't always get what you want,"

"but if you try sometime, you'll find, you get what you need!" the new directions harmonised together, "ahh.."

they hit their legs, "ohh.." the new directions move out of Spencer's way, "i saw her today at the reception, a glass of wine in her hand," Spencer smiled towards Ms Pillsbury and Jacob, "oh, i knew she was gonna meet her connection, at her feet was a footloose man,"

Spencer goes towards the platform, "no you can't.." the new directions stood one side when Spencer goes towards them, "you can't always get what you want.."

"ooh, no, no.." Spencer smirks, "you can't.." the new directions moved to the left when the girls went to the right, "you can't always get what you want,"

"what you want!.."

the new directions girls circled around the new directions boys, "you can't always get what you want," they stopped moving, "you can't always get what you want.."

the new directions smiled, "but if you try sometime," they raised their hands, "well you just might find,"

"you get what you need.." Spencer put his hand onto Mercedes's waist smiling, "yeah.. yeah.."

the new directions boys went to the bottom platform sitting down clapping their hands, "and i went down, to the demonstration, to give my fair share of abuse.."

Brittany pulls Rachel near her, when Spencer smiled down at Rachel when he was paired with her, "singing we.." Spencer sang with Rachel, "we're gonna be abstraction, if we don't,"

Spencer circles around Rachel, "we're gonna blow, fifteen," Spencer smirks, "fifteen, yeah fuse,"

"sing it to me now!" 9 of the new directions stood on the bottom platform when none of them stood on the top platform, "you can't always get what you want!"

"yeah.." Spencer smiled at Mercedes, "no, no..no," Spencer clapped his hands with Rachel when they turn to look up at the new directions who stood on the top platform, "you can't always get what you want.."

"no, no.."

the new directions point towards the audience, "you can't always get what you want.." Rachel smiled, "ohh.."

"but if you try sometime, you just might find you get what you need!" they put their hands up, before pulling it down, "yeah.. yeah,"

"get what you need," Spencer smirks, "you can't always get what you want," the new directions stood beside each other on the stage, "get what you need!"

"ooh, yeah, what you need!" Spencer smiled again, "oh yeah, what you need!" Mercedes smirks, "what you need.." Artie smiled at Spencer, "ooh, what... you.... need.."

the new directions raised their hands up, with bright smiles on their face breathing heavily, "yeah!"

***

Artie had a glass pressed up against the door, "it doesn't sound good guys," Spencer gulped when Artie moved away from the door, "hey.."

Spencer looks up to Ms Hitchens standing in front of them, "um, i just wanted to say how great you all were, and i thought it was amazing," Rachel looked at Ms Hitchens, "we have nothing to say to you,"

"because we cheated, i know, i feel terrible about it, but i'm gonna fell the judges," Spencer looked at Rachel, "right now that we don't deserve to win," Ms Hitchens was about to knock on the door when the judges door opened, "and your email address is.."

Candy looked at the new directions, "you guys were so much fun to watch," the new directions smiled, "you should be very proud,"

"get me the hell out of here!" the new directions looked at Ms Hitchens, "um, excuse me," Ms Hitchens touched one of the judges arm, "um, i have something i need to tell you,"

the judge looked at Ms Hitchens, "i'm sorry, we've made our decision," the judge smiled when the new directions frowned, "great.."

Mercedes rubbed her temples when Spencer just pulls Mercedes into his chest, "don't worry, we're gonna win this.."

***

"Spencer.." Spencer had his hands in his red letterman jacket, looking towards Santana, who ran towards him, "can we talk?"

"about what?" Santana frowned, "please, Spence, can we talk?" Spencer sighed, "come on.." he hands Santana's hand, taking her into a empty classroom, "i just don't want you to forget about me,"

"forget about you?" Spencer scoffed, "Santana, you were my first girlfriend, without you who would i have dreamt about, i spent my whole freshman year, trying to think of a way for you to go out with me, a..and you did,"

Spencer touched Santana's cheek, "without you, i wouldn't of had my first kiss.." Santana looked at Spencer, "i-i was your first kiss?"

Spencer smiled, his thumb on Santana's lip, "you were the first girl, i had ever kissed, you were my first love, and i really want you to be my last,"

"you are the love of my life, Spence," Spencer looked at Santana, "why did you do it?"

"do what?" Santana furrowed her eyebrows, "why did you kiss Sean? you know, he would've told me, i'm his best friend," Santana sighed, "it hurt Spence,"

"what hurt?" Santana let out a breath, "i see the way Rachel looks at you, and i see the way you look at her, Sean was there for me, when you weren't, i loved you and just because we broke up, doesn't mean i can just turn it off like that,"

tears came down Santana's eyes when Spencer frowned, "Santana..." Santana moved Spencer's hand away from her face when she looked at him, "i just need time for us to be friends,"

***

"well, we have a few things we'd like to show you, Mr Schue.." Spencer looked at Mr Schuester standing in front of Artie, who held their first place trophy, "first.."

Spencer moves to stand beside Samaria when she chuckled at Spencer, "ta-da!" the new directions smiled showing Mr Schuester their trophy, "ahh, ha, ha.."

Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "i am so proud of you guys, you win fair and square, the result was anonymous a..and the judges, didn't even know about all the shenanigans that were going on behind the scenes," the new directions half chuckled, "so..."

Mr Schuester looked at the trophy, "congratulations, you earned this," the new directions clapped their hands, "yeah!"

"but," he sets the trophy down, "now we have regionals to worry about," the new directions nod their heads, "and you can bet that vocal adrenaline is hard to work so we should be too,"

Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "so...let's get started," Puck looked at Mr Schuester, "uh, wait, Mr Schue, there's something one more thang,"

Mr Schuester then looked towards Rachel, "since you weren't able to there, to us perform," she looks around them, "we put together a special number just for you,"

Spencer and Finn set Mr Schuester down onto the red chair, "take a seat," the new directions chuckled when the performed, 'My Life Would Suck Without You'.

"go and get the girl, Mr Schuester..." Spencer pats Mr Schuester's shoulders when he runs out of the choir room, going towards Ms Pillsbury.

{Season 1, Episode 13: "Sectionals"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 2.1K 29
{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} Being the Only Girl on the William McKinley's Football Team was something Bella Hummel didn't know would ha...
16.5K 763 48
"Isaac?" He's grown, she noted. "Hey," he greets nonchalantly brushing sweaty brown curls off his forehead. He bends down slightly to bridge the gap...
413K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
189K 4.9K 95
Nemesism- (n.) frustration, anger, or aggression directed inward, toward oneself and one's way of living Or in which a 14 year old boy at McKinley Hi...