𝐌𝐬. π‡πšπ¦π’π₯𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝖱𝖺...

By Rihloaded

Based off of a specific comment and, Laurmanisuss; Fifty Shades of Green. Normani| G!P Rules: 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞... More

Hey.
1 | Ms. Hamiltion
2 | Cinnamon Eyes
3 | Something Like A Romantic
4 | No More Hiding
5 | Hershey Skin and Cherry Kisses
7 | Officially - P2
8 | Welcome To My Sex Room
9 | Red is the Color
10 | S & M w/ Benefits
11 | Waves After Waves
12 | Dancin' w/ The Rain
13 | I Feel It Coming
14 | In Too Deep - P1
15 | In Too Deep - P2

6 | Officially - P1

1.7K 37 5
By Rihloaded

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Ms. Hamilton?" I questioned startled after sensing being watch and having a figure standing over me. Lo and behold, my yet-to-be boss was in my room; hands in her pockets and her shadow casting downwards on me. "Is there something that we need to do?" I ask, shifting onto my back, as she continues to look on, in a trance.

"Yes, we do, actually," she spoke, "We have a dinner to attend to–a business dinner, sorry. And this is your shot to prove to me that you're ready." If I'm being honest, I am kind of offended. I mean, is all the work I've been putting in, isn't good enough? Organizing her meetings, ripping and running to get her coffee, taking every harsh word that was delivered to me because I didn't do anything right–is that not good enough for her?

"To see if I'm ready?" I ask, taken back, trying to at least contain my emotions. But I can't, I'm not her, I can't mask anything–and I won't. "Haven't I've done everything to prove that I should be your assistant?"

A moment has flew by, and I may or may not have ticked off a nerve. Her spring-like eyes are developing depth. It's dark–dark when she was ready to devour me, dark when she was possessed with lust. "Be ready and in my room by seven-thirty. Not eight-o-one, not eight-o-five. Seven-thirty. If you're late. Then you're fired before you're hired," she then adds, unmoved, "Until next time," then left me there, baffled, without another glance back.

As soon as I got up, I stalk into the restroom; doing all of my hygienes. After tussling my hair, I went to fish for some professional clothing to put on for the event, and as I am rummaging through my drawers; I think, I really need to cut my hair. Then it dawned on me. All of my things are in the washing room. "Fuck–shit!" I blur over to my dresser; nearest the bed, then sat down carefully. My body begin to froth up as I reach into the drawer, pulling out the black card she'd given to me. "I could go out and buy something new–like a fancy dress, undergarments. And a fresh haircut," I muttered, weighing the decision.

Later, after battling myself, I stumble upon Normani's room door. It doesn't feel convenient stalking off and not giving her my whereabouts. I chewed on my lip, as my knuckles raise to the door, but halted when I heard muffled speaking. The only thing I could make is: what are you wearing? and I miss you, too. I know why I tear up, yet knock the reason off my shoulders. Tired of being choked up, I left the door in an hustle and went back into to my room. Exhaling edgily, an idea explores mind, and I inwardly smile.

•¥•

oмnιѕcιənт

"You're on time..." Normani's sentence is being backed up from being astonish, and that's the reaction the latina scored for. The lock click behind her just as the pen slip from between the ebony goddess's fingers. The sole of her oxfords leads in her direction and every step inches forward; Lauren's heart takes a beating. "We should get going now," she calmly stated, her chest picking up an rate, "There's a lot to get done. I hope you're ready..."

Her usual cinnamon, brown eyes darken once the short-haired says, "I'm always ready...Ms. Hamilton."

The cuban is suppose to be filled with anger, and replacing that anger with revenge, but instead, found herself falling for the way the other woman's eyes twirl for her, in delight. The anger decreases into an small piece of speck, then proofed its way from her heart; once Normani's hand made contact with her stout cheek–her skin. The way her skin set Lauren's on fire from just a touch, she begins to believes that this woman was god herself. It's unbelievable.

"You cut your hair," she whisper, ever-so close to her lips, then with authority, "Who told you to do that?" she questioned, trailing her lingering fingers behind the cuban's neck. The business woman tries searching her hazel eyes, but the woman in front of her, was looking up through eyelashes–and that drove her to the moon and back.

Lauren bit her barely bruised lip, then says, "Last time I check, this was my body." Normani forms one of the tiniest smiles she could mustered, then gripped the back of her freshly cut hair. Lauren groans out with clench eyes, losing the control of her breathing. Edging towards her ear, Lauren felt her scorching breath; almost peeling off her skin from around her lobe, on her.

"No, it's mines as of now," she informed her, nearly growling in her ear. Lauren can feel the same feeling again when the woman smirks near her. It's radiant.

Moments later, and her grip loosen on her hair, then she backed away. Fixing her golden clinks that clash into her dark navy suit, her brown eyes raked over the dress she choose for tonight's dinner. Her bottom lip found its way into her mouth, then her shrouded eyes cut back towards the latina. The business woman chuckled–ever so softly, yet the distressed but disposed latina has the ability to hear her.

It was deadly silence, other than the sole of her shoes patting on the wooden floor; inching closer towards the cuban.

Then she delicately pushes back the hair from her cheek, striking a sweet and sizzling kiss there. Of course, Lauren would be the one out of millions of females to spoon over such a simple action. But suddenly the older woman says, "You smell good enough to eat." Ever shiver so hard, your bones clashes against each other? The business woman knowingly smiles to herself, backing away for good. "You first," she said, then gestures towards the open door; that Lauren never noticed or focused on her opening it.

•¥•

"I'm glad we're able to finally meet. I'm Jonathan as you know, and this is my wife Cami," the salt and peppered haired man grins after gesturing his quiet wife; who gives a split, close-lipped smile. Normani senses as if the feeling is mutual, and replicate the meaningless smiles. She nods to show her admission, then the man continues to discuss about profits about another company. Lauren forgot she is the CEO of some well-known company. The accompanied woman checks on the cuban to see if she is dotting every-thing down, listening out for the important things.

It was dramatically long to say the least. The latina kept getting inattentive by the jolliest cling of the wine glasses, and the scent of–very miniature–but money-dropping steak. Often the clear of a throat instantly puts her focus point back on the note pad, and pen.

"Great," the man cheers, "Everything sounds, great. Now how about we order, yeah?" the cuban's stomach sounds like it was running empty on gas–that's how hungry she is. She didn't eat lunch this afternoon. She was too busy trying to make the woman slightly across from her envious, for what ever reason. She knows, she just rather not deal with it now. "Serveur!" the man called out with a lone finger in the air, then check on his wife–trophy, it seems like. That, or she's just really, really bougie.

"What would you like to have?" the southern voice query suddenly, and her breath sky dive back in her throat. That damn–cologne. It still make me fluster, she ponder, shifting and rolling her shoulders back.

As soon as she gulp, she took a look to her right and saw doe, brown eyes narrowing in her direction.

"Umm–" she cleared her throat, feeling those brown eyes suck her into another universe, "I...I don't really know what to eat...Ms. Hamilton." Now, for some odd reason, her hunger is replace with something different.

Something she felt before.

"Well, I guess we are some-what in the same kind of boat, Lauren. I'm stuck, too, because I was going to tell you, you can have what I'm having. But what I want is not on the menu," her brown eyes switch towards the middle-aged man while he scans through the menu. Yearning to move closer, she couldn't. Not only because of his wife, sitting there, with nothing better to do, but because it's very, very inappropriate. What will the people think?

"How about spaghetti, yeah?" she doesn't wait for the short-haired woman to respond, and back away, fixing the cloth over her lap. Soon enough, it was their turn and like the previous time, Normani places her order.

The meals comes out rather quickly. Everyone begins to dig in, whilst Lauren is still in the midst of gawking at the sight of her soon-to-be boss's side profile. How can someone eat so beautifully? The way her jawline strikes a pose whenever she started chewing. "Are you not hungry, love?" the man on her far left comments, then lightly smiles, "You haven't touch your food yet."

Her bare throat muster up some saliva, "Uh–yes, I'm just distracted, is all," she cleared up with a leaning grin, peeking over at Normani; who appears to be peering back at her. She quietly looks away, and pick up her fork. The tomato sauce instantly melts in her mouth once she wrapped her lips around the fork.

The sable woman smiles, then says, "Devine, isn't it?"

Lauren nodded with close eyes, chewing heavenly on the round and meaty, meatball. Her reaction made the table share some giggles, and she couldn't really beat herself up about it; like were they laughing at her? Did she do something embarrassing?

"You're cute," Normani remarks with a small smile, as her head hang low; stabbing the spaghetti. She stuffed a meatball in her mouth while eyeing the frozen girl, and nearly laughed out loud. Lauren, however, pause on scarfing down her half eaten noodles, and glance over at the cheesy woman; chewing on her food. She blink and felt her cheeks flush. The forks went diving back into the food, and a new conversation uplifted.

For the rest of the dinner, the green-eyed girl cheeks were molten lava from preventing to hide her smile.

•¥•
ᴸᴬᵁᴿᴱᴺ

Ms. Hamilton brought me back to her room before the night can make its kill. I stayed stiff in the chair, as she pace slowly from the door to the table. "You're hired," is what I heard, then she spins around for my relapse, and to the say the least; I am dumbfounded.

"...you're baffled," the whisper leave between her lips, and I finally look up. I actually got the job. "You did your dirty work. You wanted to learn how to do the work, and you put in the effort. Congratulations."

"I know, I mean," I pause, trying to find the right word to fit my reaction. "To actually do it was kind of nerve wracking. I felt like I was going to mess up, and he was talking so fast...and-and that was only note-taking. Imagine all the other things–"

"That you're going to do so well in. Not only does this helps me, but it'll help you, too." Removing her hands from her pocket, she takes baby steps over to me. My breathing is starting to mess up already. "You have done an amazing job," After crouching down in front of me, she'd said. "Would you like a reward?" she slyly ask, positioning her semi-large hands on the middle of my thighs, and I nearly bellowed; and I'm sure I did in my head. The emotions that were at the dinner table, and previously, in this hotel room, hit me like a train wreck. Those soul-snatching eyes, and those kissable lips–I remember everything before and during the dinner. The way she was looking at me; licking her lips.

But what I want is not on the menu...

"...yes, ma'am," my shallow voice wavered in response and her hands crawled up my thighs; lastly leaving me breathless. Her fingers penetrated into my thighs, as she massages them. Please take me now! is what I cried out in the back of my vacant head. Lifting back onto her feet, her hands magically disappears in her pocket as she hovers over me, closely. She cheaply smiles.

"Have you ever given head before?" she'd questioned, dignifiedly, and I defeat the war of cringe crawling on my skin. The thought of wrapping my lips around a man's shaft have always been short-lived. Yet, now I can't help but regret on not learning, or putting up with the thought. "If you don't know how, I'll guide you," her index finger quickly trace my jawline then rested under my chin, and lifted my head toward her.

I flicked over her unreadable expression, "Okay."

It took her awhile to speak, "How about we skip the reward," the pad of her thumb lightly caress my lips, and my eyes almost grew wide; if I wasn't so fragile by this simple action. "Why don't you show me what you can do, baby?...lets have sex tonight."

•¥•
oмnιѕcιənт

Abandoned articles of clothes stayed left behind; even some trialed from the middle of the room to the bathroom; the door cracked opened. Mist dust from the shower head, layering over the damp glass, as the two consume each other–like savory alcohol, casting them into an ocean of oblivious. Normani's hands man-handled Lauren's ass, compelling the cuban's body to rub and create friction against her.

The latina's whimpers were like samples to the brown beauty until she got the real thing. The way it tunnel through her mouth and empowered her, made her wild. Lauren cogently sighs into the sparking kiss, enough to set something on fire. The water rains on her head briefly as she was push onto the cold, piled wall. Brown hands roam wherever they please as her chest produce fire from the sharp intakes of breath.

"I want your pretty lips wrapped tightly around me," the older woman darkly husk into Lauren's wet skin, and she cries out, wanting that, too. Her boss's shaft filling her mouth; a thick line of saliva threatening to fall from the side of her mouth. She has never wanted to suck someone off so badly before in her entire life.

Leaving her lines of kisses in the crook of her neck, she grinned, "I want you looking up at me with those pretty damn eyes. Filled with tears and indescribable lust. Your pouty lips sliding up and down my dick." Lauren's body respond in ripples, hollowly panting when Normani pulls away; coffee, brown orbs peer into her eyes.

Now, the water pours Normani's head, her usual spiral curls transforms into drench waves. It stayed attach to her structured face, the drop of water from her thick and arched eyebrows; drained pass her nose, landing on her cunning full lips. This woman is a masterpiece, Lauren thought, nearly reaching out to touch Normani. It was like being at a museum: Don't touch anything. Yet, it was this ball of energy taking over her little by little. Just when she raise up her arm, the mute woman gently touch under her chin, applying more force to her already frail body.

"To grant your pleasure," Jesus, Lauren thinks, "Say my name." Lauren's pink lips quiver and her guts flutter as she unwittingly leans in like she's being in under control by those eyes she loves so much.

"...Normani," she murmurs; her tone on edge, and hazel eyes overflown with lust as her lips is slightly parted.

It was like a match appears to be an fallen angel and made a decision to land on Normani; sparking off her emotions. She cupped Lauren by her thick thighs and picked her up after rushing to turn the shower off, the droplets decreasing over their already burning bodies. All the way from the bathroom to the bed, their lips never detach. Normani practically toss the cuban on the bed, then step in between her opened legs. The tip stares back at the rather amaze young woman, awaiting for to be touch.

The pulsing underline vein pumps deliciously through her thick erection. Lauren wants to drink her up more than ever. Her finger tips brushes over the damped tip, sopping with translucent substance that made her tongue yearn. Fully, she wrapped her palm around the painful erection then squeeze her hand. The brown woman's gums could've burst with crimson blood from how tight her teeth clench together. Her throat nearly slit in half from the sharp intake of breath.

"Shit!" she grubbily groans, fisting her fingers; tightly.

The vulnerability has been expose in front of the cuban and it made her turn putty at how she is the one making her boss feel that way. Her swollen lips are parted as she anticipates Lauren next move, peering at her with beggary. As soon as reality hits Lauren, she begins to nicely massage her boss's shaft from the head to the middle. Normani's head crane over some with ecstasy, along with closed eyes and her blinding teeth clamped over her lip. Her hips bucked into Lauren's hand, then she mold her hand over the latina's and instituted the strokes on her shaft.

She is humongous, Lauren thought, eyeing the kissable head. Her thumb playing with the pre-cum, smearing it around. Normani's thump in her hand, tightly groaning at the feeling.

Lauren felt her twitch in her hand while her mouth flood with drool. The pre-cum became their lube for the moment, and the younger woman stares at the HQ sight unfolding in front of her. "Take...your time. We got all night." Lauren instantly took that as in she was moving a bit slow. And she is, she agrees. Hence, she leans forward–her lukewarm breath hits on Normani's head, and the tip of her tongue wipes her pre-cum with a craven lick. Their eyes locked jointly, and it made Lauren body's spasm–but, she kept up her guard, surprisingly.

Sweet and a tad bit briny. She's in love with the taste.

Her hand slides towards the base of her boss's shaft, and her fingers put a death lock on her. Normani cast down on her with hooded eyes, her hand still on hers. Blue, green eyes, with a hint of grey, gaze up at the other woman through her moist eyelashes. More pre-cum oozes out without hesitation at the sight, and Lauren throb at more she can lick up. Though, instead, her mouth widen and covered Normani's head with her slimy and tender mouth. Normani gasp unexpectedly.

By then, Normani'd removes her hand and tangled her lanky digits in the latina's wet and loosely wavy hair.

Her tongue swipe up and down the tip, observing her boss's breast; imagining one of her dark, brown and solid nipple planted in her mouth. The small scratches to her head calms her and motivates her more, hence, her sliding down halfway. She sighs through her nose at the taste melting in her mouth, then visibly relaxes at the way her mouth and lips spread from the thickness. "Thats it, add a little more," her boss order, bucking her hips meekly.

Lauren works her way down by twisting her head as well as bobbing along. When it clogged up her throat for the air to flow by, Normani can feel her growing tense, so she says, "Breath through your nose," and added more pressure to her head, and nearly moaned out when her tip poked the back of her throat. The muffled gulping sound is making her hard again, if that's even possible.

Lauren got her breathing under control, eventually bobbing her head on her own. The brim of her eyes line with salty tear, as she timidly slide her mouth up and down her boss's shaft. She choked a couple of times but she prevail, continuing to thrive.

She slurps as she made her way up, locking eyes with her boss again, sucking on the head like a lollipop. She breathes out, the drool she produces from her mouth and blowing on her boss, spreads from lip to lip, smiling almost. She deeply moans, slipping her way down Normani's eight and a half erection.

Normani was her personal cheerleader, pumping her up whenever she did good or bad. Gawking up with teary green eyes almost made Normani came on the spot. Normani's hand begin to guide the latina's head, feeling the head stroke against the back of her throat. Her head knock back, as Lauren let her boss will her action. Latter, two hands got lost in her wet hair, thrusting at an stable pace; making Lauren's nails claw at Normani's thick and firm thighs. The thrust became bolder and more vibrant. At one particular thrust, she kept her hold until Lauren's breathing couldn't cooperate at all.

Lauren feels herself grows thoroughly wet at how this woman in front of her, uses her. It was like, she didn't have a soul, like she wasn't human. After a couple of more wild thrust, and stifled whimpers coming from Lauren; Normani exploded in her mouth as soon as she made eye contact with the cuban. Lauren knew it was coming from how the way her shaft begin twinging in her mouth, and her vein grew a bit larger. The silky semen sprayed in the back of mouth, then it pooled in.

It was like she was being sponsor in a commercial; the way the juice poured out the cartoon and freely into the glass. The business woman didn't pull out just yet, watching her semen leak down the cuban's chin as her wet, doe eyes gaze back idly. "You look gorgeous like this," she complimented in between breath, finally pulling out, only for her to swallow half of the smooth liquid that is swimming in her mouth.

"...absolutely stunning."

_
_
_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.5K 21
Why can't Lauren and Normani get along? But can they ever get back together? Gip Lauren
26.1K 1.4K 59
Love looks different for everyone. For some, love is short or has beauty marks like constellations. For others, love looks mean or talks so fast that...
51.2K 2K 24
***P.S I Hate You is already a story created by @khaleesiH , I am simply just converting it into a Laurmani story*** Lauren Jauregui seemingly has ev...
92.3K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!