.+*psycho*+. || B.B.S

By mitskilover505

y/n, a crazed serial killer on the loose. murdering victims one after another just for the fun of it. but she... More

kidnapped
chandelier
they're back
dangerous
this means war
hoodie
party pt.1
party pt. 2
breakfast
scare
training pt. 1
training pt. 2
whore
blue
broken
lights out
when the party's over
old members
24 hours
found
victory
misfits
anxiety
mall
wasted
deal
spill
prepare
chaos
stitch
hiding
matt
reminisce
revealed
click

mart

1.8K 42 44
By mitskilover505

"y/n? holy shit, good thing you came when you did, your friends were about get killed." fitz said, lowering his gun and putting his hood down.

the BBS gave one another confused looks, mainly at me.

"wait, you know these assholes?" delirious says, pointing to the intruders. i chuckle and give them a warm smile.

"hell yeah i do, we go way back." i say, fitz lifting me off the ground in a hug.

that's when i notice more movement coming from the kitchen. i peek my head in and see 2 more familiar faces scavenging the fridge. they didn't notice me until i had cleared my throat

"you gonna save some for the rest of us?" i ask the boys. startled, they dropped the food that was in their hands and shot their heads my way.

"y/n? what the hell? how did you-oh it's your house." they say in realization.

i give them both a hug, ruffling their hair.

"ok can somebody tell me what the hell is going on before i lose my shit?" vanoss says, clearly annoyed and very confused.

"let me introduce you then. BBS, meet fitz, zuckles, and swagger. oh and the 2 rummaging through our fridge is kryoz and smii7y" i say, smiling.

"ok, that still doesn't explain why they broke into our fucking house? by the way you're all paying for new windows." wildcat says, giving the GBG a stern look.

"so, i see you guys are back on your robbery spree." i say, nodding to the broken glass and guns in their hands.

"we're running low on money alright? doesn't help that dumbass over here got shit face drunk and spent a good amount of our money on hookers and gucci." swagger says, nodding to zuckles.

"if you don't trust me with alcohol then don't keep it in the house." zuckles retorted.

i rolled my eyes. "great, now you're a dumbass and a walking case of STD's" zuckles flips me off while the others chuckle.

"anyways, since you're a bit low on money, i'm guessing you're also going to need a place to stay. you're welcome to stay here if you'd like." i offer.

i could tell the others were about to interject but i gave them a death glare before they could.

"we actually just got an eviction notice earlier today, so i'm down. toby, bordie, and bee are back at our house right now so we'd have to go get them and a few of our things." fitz says.

"well why don't you guys get your things and the others while we sort out your rooms. oh and this time, use the door." i say, pointing to the exit. they nod and leave, me giving them all a hug before they left.

as soon as the door shut, the rest of the gang was immediately in my face, clearly not too happy with the decision i've made.

"are you out of your fucking mind? we can't house them, we have no room!" delirious says, anger clear in his tone.

"oh please, this house has 4 floors. i know for a fact that there are extra rooms for them. if i didn't know any better, i'd say you guys are just jealous." i say, trying to get my point across.

"w-what? jealous? me? us? why would we have a reason to be jealous?" delirious questions, clearly baffled and flustered.

the others were rubbing the back of their necks and not making eye contact with me, so it was already clear who won the argument.

i raise an eyebrow at them but walk away, grabbing a broom and dust pan to sweep up the glass shards.

after cleaning up the mess, i tell the boys i'm going to the store across the street for more food since we're running low and because we now have more residents.

i walked across the street and to the little mart. i walked through aisles of bread, meat, milk, crackers, and all of the above. i grabbed anything that looked good, knowing almost everyone liked the same things as i did.

as i was about to walk up to the checkout line, i hear someone scream and a gunshot.

i peak around the corner to see 2 men dressed in black holding guns, pointing it at other customers.

i immediately recognized one of the faces, the other not so much.

"what the fuck are the odds?" i huff under my breath.

i quickly put on a mouth mask that i regularly keep with me and a hand gun.

the one guy that i didn't recognize was screaming at the cashier to empty the cash register while the other was screaming at customers to hand over their money.

that's when i noticed the one screaming at customers start to walk over to a little girl, a grin on his face.

without thinking i quickly bolted in front of her, shielding her from the man that i knew, that i once could call a friend.

the mans grin faded and now gave me a serious look. he raised his gun and pointed it at me.

"i suggest you move sweetheart, if you know what's best for you." he chuckles.

two can play at that game. i quickly pull out my gun and my pocket knife, pointing them both at him, finger on the trigger.

"sure thing honey" i say, mocking him.

that's when his expression darkened. he obviously caught on that i wasn't one to fuck with.

"who the hell are you?" he questions, seeing that i had some sort of gang affiliation.

i chuckle, taking my mask off.

"nice to see you racc, or ezra. actually, i think douchebag would be a better name, don't you think? there's just a ring to it." i say, looking up and scratching my chin as if in thought.

"y/n? wow, gotta be honest i did not see that one coming. how's life been without me? i'm sure you've gone back to your depressing ways." he says, grinning.

i harden my stare at him. i set off a warning shot to him, my bullet barely missing him by an inch.

"i've been doing just fine, thank you very much. i see your stuck to your lowlife ways, still homeless are you? is this how you get your money nowadays? pretty pathetic if you ask me." i say, smirking at him.

he doesn't respond. instead he looks past me to the little girl.

"give me the girl and nobody gets hurt." ezra says, nodding towards the girl behind me. i draw myself closer to her, creating more of a barricade.

"over my dead body. i know who you work for, and that little girl doesn't deserve that. so i swear to god if you lay one finger on her you're dead racc." i say.

by now, racc's acquaintance had shown up and was standing behind him, examining the whole situation.

racc was about to say something else until someone burst through the door yelling my name. i looked over to see fitz, zuckles, bee, and swagger all standing there. they took in the situation and immediately recognized racc.

fitz pulled a gun and pointed it at racc.

"you leave her the hell alone ezra or i swear to god i'll kill you." fitz says, coming closer to the 2 intruders.

the unknown intruder nudged racc in the ribs and whispered something to him. racc turned to me, giving me a smirk.

"i can guarantee this won't be the last time you see me. adios bitches." he calls out. and with that, racc and his friend run out the door and disappear into the night.

the others ran up to me, checking on me to make sure i was okay. i answered all their questions and turned to the crying little girl behind me. she was obviously scared.

i comforted her and pick her up as i whispered sweet nonsense to her. the girl was no older than 4.

i soon see a panicked mother rushing through the store, clearly looking for someone. as soon as she spots me, relief washes over her as she runs over to me. i hand her her kid as she thanks me many times. she offered me a great deal of money but i declined. knowing that i had saved that girl from basically hell was all i needed to know to make myself feel better.

and with that, we finish grabbing the things we needed and paid for the food as we head back to the house, telling the others what had happened. they were obviously really pissed, some even threatening to murder him the next time they see racc.

it's very clear that me and racc were going to cross paths again, but only fate will be able to tell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.5K 47
✎ BBS//Vanoss Crew one-shots. Discontinued. If you're reading the description, hello 👋 Also, if you're about to read this book, excuse my 2019 wri...
51.6K 2.3K 66
WARNING!! ⚠️⚠️ This story is not suitable for people under 13. It contains bullying, language, discrimination, rejection and trauma. If you don't lik...
231K 7.1K 51
This story is inspired by another story I have read and is based off of your character going to school with the vanossgaming crew. But what's bad ab...
51.4K 720 26
Includes Youtubers such as Vanoss, MiniLadd, Ohmwrecker, Fitz, Kryoz and many more! Contains both VanossCrew and GBG! Request: open :) WARNING Ch...