Yes, Sir

By Kota_G

She was just trying to make ends meet. What she didn't know was, ends meet was a sexy millionaire with the wi... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
Eilogue
Bonus Chapter Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter Pt. 2
Bonus Chapter Pt. 3

3.1

69.9K 2.1K 302
By Kota_G

•- Laine Bennett-•

Austin and I scrambled to get our clothes on as the pounding at the door sounded louder and louder.

Once I was fully dressed and had my head flipping over to toss my messed up couch hair into some sort of functional style, Austin pulled open the door.

"My God it took you hours you idiotic man," Chris groans as he makes his way into the apartment with Eric and two smaller children following behind him.

I stand up immediately and fix my shirt as Chris' face turns into a vibrant smile.

"Lainey! What a wonderful surprise!" He greets as he pulls his jacket from his arms and tosses it to the couch before pulling me into a hug, "I hope we weren't interrupting anything," he finishes in a suggestive tone.

I awkwardly clear my throat as we part, "No. just work stuff." I chuckle just as Eric pulls me into a equally accepting hug.

"What a shame," Chris sighs before turning to the shoulders who were laughing loudly at the feet of Austin.

It was a sight to behold. I never expected Austin to be good with kids. If I was four feet tall and tiny I'd think he's a fucking ogre waiting to bash me with his large hammer until my best friends come into the girl's lavatory and stick their wands up his nose. Okay, I'll go.

The way he interacted with the two kids was something else. He'd gotten right down on the floor and started talking to them. They couldn't be any older than six if I was to make an estimated guess.

"We adopted them about two years ago. Eric wasn't always a family man, let me tell you," Chris elbows me gently, making em turn to Eric himself.

"I was too. I wanted kids just they are so fragile. I wouldn't want to break them," he says bashfully.

Even though Eric wasn't related to Austin by blood, you could see the things Austin picked up from him over the years. Chris too. It was amazing how much Austin acted like them. I was in awe.

"The little girl is Clover, she just turned five and all she talks about is ice skating. She's seen Ice Princess Maybe six hundred times and she's still isn't sick of it."

I nod my head in understanding as I observe the small girl. Her skin was ivory and lined in soft freckles. Her hair was a soft brunette color with bouncy curls and a small red bow pulling her hair away from her face.

"And that's Graham, he's all about dinosaurs. He'll order his little toys according to their diets. He's smart for being four let me tell you. I swear that kid is a dinosaur prodigy."

I laugh gently. Graham had a softer tan complexion with tousled black hair. He sat with Austin with a dinosaur in hand as he and Austin roared loudly.

After a moment of observing Austin and the children I realized it was time to go.

"Well I think I'm going to call it a night," I say as I awkwardly push a strand of fallen hair behind my ear.

"Oh hell no," Chris immediately follows, "If you leave now, we'll never see you again! It's selfish of him but he'll swear up and down that you're busy or something. Stay, eat, let us tell you stories about Austin's childhood development or something."

I bite my lip as I look to Austin. I didn't want to overstay my visit. But there was a hopeful look in his eyes that made it impossible to say no.

"I guess a little while longer won't cause any harm," I sigh, falling dramatically onto the couch with a soft thud.

"Now that's the kind of attitude we like to hear!" Eric chimes in, "Now let me tell you about potty training Austin."

•- Austin Wood -•

It was an interesting sight that I was so kindly blessed to see on many occasions. When Lainey Bennett has a plan, she saw it through. And decorating for Christmas was her number one priority.

The kids had warms up to her almost immediately. She'd excused herself from conversation with Eric and Chris just to get on the floor and play dinosaurs with the kids.

After a quick meal, Clover had asked to decorate the tree seeing as I had gotten a little too preoccupied on my sad attempt at decorating. As much as Chris and Eric tried to give me a good childhood, you could only ask for so much. Holidays were spent with my family at their work related Christmas parties just to show we were somehow stable. Every family has their flaws, but one in the spotlight was worse than the all American Dream could be.

I was cleaning the dishes as I watched Lainey help Graham place an ornament on the tree.

"So, you and Lainey. Must be getting serious," Chris says from beside me as he casually sips his wine.

I roll my eyes as I scrub a plate from tonight's penne. "She's my assistant, Chris. It's not like that."

"Looks like it is to me."

"I hate to burst your bubble, but we're just friends," I state as I rinse off the final plate from this evening.

Chris scoffs beside me, making me turn to look at him. "I know all the tricks. I had long hair once kid," he snorts, looking back on his college years.

"Drop it, Chris. Laine is just a friend."

He raises his hands in self defense before stepping back. "Fine, fine. But don't break her heart. I actually like this one."

I can't help but look at Lainey as she laughs loudly. Her laughter was contagious. You could not not smile when she was laughing.

Nothing was going on with us that could pass as anything more than what we are. Whatever that may be. Relationships don't pass with me. I'm edging 30 and I can proudly said I've never had a stable relationship. They were messy, heartbreaking, and nothing more than an excuse to not fuck around.

Chris pats my shoulder, drawing my attention form Lainey. He walks off in the living room and I turn to the cabinet. I pull out a fresh mug for Lainey and I make her some more hot chocolate. Once it was done, I carry it over to her.

"You're scowling. Why are you scowling? Be happy you dick," she chuckles as she takes the mug I extended in her direction.

"Never been better," I fake a smile.

She was unconvinced but she knew not to pry as she nods wearily. "Whatever you say Mr. Wood."

I can't help but watch as she lifts the mug to her lips. What I'd do to have that mouth around my cock again. No, what I'd do to have them on my own.

I was being a pussy. Whatever it was keeping me from kissing her was toxic to my ego. Our entire deal was to raise my lack of being able to follow through with fucking random girls. And I still hadn't even succeeded. I know I'm getting closer and closer, but the idea of following through with it made me feel some sort of way. I wanted her and I know she wants me, but that doesn't help.

•———•

"Bye Lainey and Aussie!" Graham smiles, leaping into my arms. I give the kid a hug and seconds later he reaches to hug Lainey beside me. She quickly gives the kid a hug just as Clover attacks her.

After all our goodbyes were given and the door was shut, I make my way to the kitchen to finish cleaning up.

"I should probably get home too," Lainey smiles at me as I rest my hands on the counter separating us.

"You could do that," I begin, "Or we could continue from where we left off," I raise my eyebrows suggestively.

She hums delicately, her voice vibrating gently throughout the now silence of my apartment. "I don't think I remember," she shrugs nonchalantly.

It was rare for Lainey to play through my little games, so when she does, you have to be just as quick as her to get a result you can be satisfied with.

"I think I can help with that," I smirk as she slowly steps my way.

"And how do you plan to do that, sir?"

Her free use of the word sent such an electrifying jolt through my body. As soon as she was close enough, I lift her body onto the counter, making a mouse like squeak emit from her throat as her arms snake around my neck.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I whisper in her ear before slowly trailing kisses down her neck.

"Oh, I'm fine as long as you keep this up." She says in an equally low whisper.

What was she doing to me?

•- Laine Bennett -•

I always managed to get myself in these sort of predicaments without Austin's help, but I wanted this so bad it was nearly impossible to not take him up on his offer.

Giving in fully was a commitment. Not to him, but myself. And I know I'm at that point where I am able to agree to this, but I'm scared. What we have is better than anything I've ever felt. Losing it would feel like I've wronged myself and I've wronged him. I know what comes of this will be nothing. But sue me for wishing for more with Austin.

His lips gently press against the side of my neck as he sucks away at my flesh. The feeling is only able to be described as pleasurable and I couldn't imagine this feeling with anyone else.

I'm lost for words as his kisses trail down my chest and he teases the hem of my shirt slightly. His other hand moves up my thigh until he was palming me through my pants.

"Lainey, Lainey, Lainey," he whispers in my ear softly.

I can't help but groan at the fact that clothes were separating us, but I just couldn't find it in myself to give in so easily.

"Austin," I reply in a warning tone as his other hand slips up my shirt and behind trailing soft circles on my bare stomach.

"I want you," He whispers in my ear before slowly closing his mouth just where my ear attaches to my neck.

I let out an involuntary moan as I press his body closer to my own.

"I want you too, Austin," I mumble, part of me hoping he doesn't hear me.

He stops what he's doing all together with a smug look on his face. "I'm glad we're on the same page, Lainey Bennett."

I roll my eyes as he rests his forehead on my own. "Don't fucking torture me, Austin," I groan.

"I think it's only fair, Laines. After all this waiting, I think you should suffer just as much as I do," he winks before innocently pressing a soft peck to my nose.

The problem was, I've been suffering just as much as he has. But I'll never admit it.

•———•

Sorry it's short. My nephew's birthday party was yesterday and I'm going to watch a basketball game because my mans is in it. Not my mans mans but my best friend mans. He's the shit ladies you'd luck out with him. Except he doesn't want to have sex til marriage but he'll send nudes so if you're into just nudes I got choo

•Climax King
•Summer Sex
&
•2,213.3 Miles Away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 34 11
Sebastian Bennett is a determined man. It's the secret behind the business empire he built from scratch. Under his rule, Bennett Enterprises dominate...
207K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...
1K 84 68
"This is a deal Miss Wonder Hart you can't back away " It was meant to be a simple deal right, I needed a job and he wanted an assistant what can r...
2.9K 152 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...