Man Of The Blade || Ziall ||...

By Larryziallforever123

This Is A Squeal To Man Of The Moon If You Haven't Read Man Of The Moon Then Go Read it! I Hope You Like It E... More

Man Of The Blade || Ziall || (Squeal To Man Of The Moon)
Chapter 1 •3 Years Later•
Chapter 2 •Anger•
Chapter 4 •Guy in black•
Chapter 5 •Knife•
Chapter 6 •Kat•
Chapter 7 Clearing
Chapter 8 *The End???*
Chapter 9 *Explaining the Rest*
Chapter 10 •What?•
Chapter 11 •Rubber Ducky•
Chapter 12 •Rubber Ducky Returns•
Chapter 13 •Reality•
Chapter 14 •The Finial Ending•
Third Book? (Please read don't ignore IMPORTANT)
THIRD BOOK!

Chapter 3 •Crashing Down•

966 44 21
By Larryziallforever123

****

I ran back into the house slamming the door closed locking it.

"Niall why did you lock the door?" Eleanor asked coming downstairs.

I ignored her running to the windows shutting them closed.

"Niall's what's going on?" She repeated but this time grabbing me.

I stopped and looked at her "There here."

"Who?" She asked

"Zayn and all of them they were with Jake from State Farm."

"Shit." She mumbled pacing back and forth.

"What are we going to do?" I asked

*Ding Dong*

We froze "Eleanor..."

"Shh Niall be quite and don't move so whoever it is can't see are shadows."

I nodded as we both starred at the door.

Then who ever it was knocked "Pizza it's me jake my friends want to meet you."

My eyes went wide and I looked at Eleanor as I started to panic.

Eleanor glared at me knowing that I was going to panic. I made my way to the window next to the door.

"Niall what are you doing!" Eleanor hissed.

I turned around putting my index finger to my mouth signaling her to be quite.

I went up to the window opening it just so I can peek out. That's when I saw them standing there with Jake.

I looked at what they where holding and it was a pie. "Really a pie you could of done better." I whispered

jake placed the pie down stepping back and walking away with the others right behind him.

I let out a sigh if relief as they walked away "there gone now." I said turning back to Eleanor who had a book in her hand.

"What is that?" I asked looking at the book.

"You want to stop them right? We'll here is the book that tells your where the blade is."

I smiled "give me!" I tried reaching out but she snatched it away.

"Niall you need to know the secrets of the city."

I groaned plopping down on the couch "why can't you just you just give me the book?"

"Fine."

I smiled as she handed it to me. I opened up the first page.

{The blade is a hidden figure in the dust}

"What the fuck?" I asked looking at Eleanor.

"It's a clue." She said smiling.

"Don't tell me I have to follow the clues to the blade." I sighed as she nodded.

"But you need a team" she smiled mysteriously.

"A what?"

----

"So this is my team?" I asked starring at a two guys.

"Yup plus me." She smiled giving me a wink walking over to them and standing by them.

The one with brown hair came forward putting his hand out for me to shake "Sup I'm Dylan."

"Sup." I grabbed his hand and shook it as the blond guy came forward putting his hand out also.

"Nate."

"Niall." I replied shaking his hand.

"So now that we know each other Nate and Dylan will be living in the house now." Eleanor said starring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"We'll take there bags up to the guest room."

I glared at her "I'm no maid."

She glared right back and soon we had a starring contest. I blink "damn it!"

She laughed "I win now go!"

"Fine." I mumbled picking up there bangs of equipment and dragging it up stairs.

"Be carful with that stuff!" Nate yelled.

"Shut up." I yelled back and I heard Dylan start laughing. Me and Dylan might be good friends I thought as I opened the door to the guest bedroom placing the bags down.

"Niall come on where going over the plan!" Eleanor called out.

I rushed back downstairs. "What plan?" I asked. Plain

"The plan to find the blade." Eleanor explained.

Oh! I nodded sitting next to her looking at the maps.

"From my calculations it -" I started to laugh cutting Nate off.

"Is there a problem?" He asked glaring at me.

"Nothing nothing keep going." I said putting my hand over my mouth.

He looked at me one last time before going back to the map "anyway like I was saying to my calculations it-" I laughed more loudly this time holding my stomach.

"Okay what is it!" Nate snapped pushing his glasses back up.

"Who says to my calculations now a days?" I laughed making Dylan laughed "wow bro that's lame." Dylan said.

"Enough and Niall come on behave!" Eleanor hissed.

"What are you a snake?" I laughed. She glared at me before hitting me over the head.

"Ow sorry I won't talk anymore." I mumbled holding my head.

Eleanor smiled "good now Nate continue."

Nate cleared his throat "alright we'll I think it's on top of sand company."

"Whys that?" Dylan asked.

"Because there is a dust statue on the top of the building." He explained pointing on the map to where it is.

"so what you expect us to climb up that building just to see if its there?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Well I'm in." Dylan said

"Same." Eleanor said

I stood up "you can't be serious?"

They all just looked at and I sighed "fine I'm in but if I get killed I'm coming back to haunt you all."

Dylan laughed but of course Nate had to ruin it "actually once your dead no-"

He stopped when he noticing me staring at him. "Anyway let's go." Eleanor spoke graving her car keys as they all got up walking out."

"Yeah let's go kill are selves." I mumbled walking out shutting the door.

***

"So this is the building?" I asked starring at the skyscraper.

"Yes and I have suction cups here so-" I ignored Nate and went to the front entrance I kicked the lock and opened the door "or we could go up the elevator?" I suggested.

Dylan smiled "good thinking Ni"

Nate glared at me "yeah but there still security cameras here and security guards."

I walked over to him pointing to his laptop "well that's something your little computer can handle. You hack into the cameras and Dylan here beats the shit out the guards." I smiled flicking his glasses.

"Yeah!" Dylan said cracking his knuckles.

"Ugh fine but-"

I cut him off "no buts just do."

He huffed as his hair flew up a little because of the wind. He opened his laptop and started hacking.

"Wow niall how helpful always taking the easy way huh?." Eleanor

smirked.

I smirked "we'll why take the hard way when there's a easy way?"

She laughed punching me in the arm "let's go goofball."

"Alright the cameras are down go." Nate said and me,Eleanor, and Dylan ran in.

"Hey kids what are you doing get back here!." A guard yelled chasing us.

Dylan stopped "go I got him." We nodded running to the elevator.

We pushed the button to go up and the elevator opened and we got in. Before it closed we say Dylan fighting 3 guards.

Once the door closed I pushed the button to the top. "What if the blade isn't there?" I asked.

"Then were screwed." She said.

The elevator opened and now we were at the top. We ran to the sand statue and saw a hand print marked in the sand.

"put your hand in maybe that's the key to opening it." Eleanor suggested.

I breathed in well here we go. I placed my hand on the hand print and it was a perfect match. The statue started to glow and dust started to fly everywhere.

Soon the building started to shake. "what's going on!" I screamed trying to hold on to the statue.

"the building is collapsing." Eleanor screamed.

"what! I'm not ready to die there so much I want to do!"

"Shut up niall!" Eleanor snapped moving back to the elevator. I wasn't really helping the situation.

"Eleanor before I die I want to tell you I love you thank you for taking care of me!"

"Niall there is something I have to tell you two I Love you and I have a cru-" she couldn't finished when the building went collapsing down.

I started screaming uncontrollably as I was falling down with the building.

"NIALL!" Eleanor screamed out Looks like my side of the building came crashing down first.

I fell down closing my eyes waiting for the impact.

****

I blink my eyes open and looked around and notice I was in the wreckage. I coughed coughing up dust how the hack am I still alive?

There was ringing in my ears and that made the pain worse. I looked around trying to find the rest "Eleanor,Nate,Dylan!" I tried to call out but it only came out in a whisper.

Dust covered my body and I couldn't see far because of the building walls and other things that fell with the building.

I looked around and notice a thing shining out the the ground. I tried to reach over for it but something was on my foot. I looked down and notice a broken wall piece landed on my foot.

I stretched with all my might groaning of the pain going threw my body right know. With one last push I graved the object bringing it close to me.

I gasp

"It's the blade.." I whispered to myself.

----Always Read Authors Note-----

Why hello :) here is chapter 3

You guys voted who niall should date and the winner was...

#neleanor

But here is another choice should..

1. Someone die form there team because of building crash

Or

2. Have one of the agency members find one of the team members but not niall

You guys pick if you want and sorry it's short :P sorry for spelling errors

Vote for more/comment what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 168 78
"What.....no. Erin, what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, his expression practically breaking my heart. He looked completely betrayed and I realized that...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
477K 10.6K 29
{This story is copyright} "HARRY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guy punched my in the jaw and my body hit the floor. My vision blurred and...
104K 3K 25
A hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room I noticed...