FERAL ➸ Ziam

By FeelZiam25

"Liam don't you understand? He's feral." Liam was raised by people. Zayn was raised by wolves. What happens w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34

Chapter 33

1.4K 89 32
By FeelZiam25

THANKS SM FOR 9K READS I REALLY DO LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I WAS WORKING ON....SOMETHING ;;;;;) BUT ANYWAY LOVE YOU!!!💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️

Liam pokes his head out of the cell door, looking for some type of outlet out of here to where they could leave without being seen. So far all he's seen is frantic and yelling patients, seemingly louder than when they'd gotten here. Liam notices an opening in the large crowd and waves his hand, signaling for the rest to follow him out of the cell.

Liam cautiously walks out of the cell, everyone else behind him as they passed, the frenzied patients around them. Liam felt a warm hand slip into his, turning to see that it was Zayn's, he looked terrified and his hair was a complete mess, but despite these, Liam smiled, happy to have Zayn back by his side(even if they were in a mental asylum with a bunch of scary people.)

"We've got to get back to the door, I have the key," Louis says but before anyone could answer, the loud speaker echoed through the halls.

"We know you're here. Come out now, and there will be no problems," The speaker boomed.

Louis turned towards Liam, a worried look on his face, "fuck! How'd they find us?" He asks, frantically looking around for an exit. "I-I don't know, maybe we riled up the patients too much," Liam says and Harry taps his shoulder to get his attention, "get down! It's the police." Harry whispered, pointing to the policemen down the hall with tiny flashlights peering around in search for them. Harry pulled them all down so they were crouching but then noticed that Louis was now, nowhere to be seen.

"Lou? Louis!" Harry called in a yell, but got no answer, "fuck, Louis' gone," Harry cursed under his breath. "No, he's over there. With Avery," Zayn pointed out, in a whisper. "Avery? Who's-"

Before Harry could finish his sentence, Louis called out to them.

"Guys! Over here!"

Immediately everyone followed the sound of Louis' voice through the dark crowded hallway until they met up with not only him, but a tall blonde man who towered over Louis.

"He knows a way out," Louis spoke, and they all turned to him. "I-If you've really g-got the key then, th-there's an emergency e-exit back there." Avery stuttered, pointing to a large black door with a fire exit sign.

"Thank you, Avery," Louis said and the tall boy nodded, "n-no problem Louis." And with that, they were off toward the door with the shouts of angry policemen behind them.

They all rushed down the long flight of stairs behind the door, one behind the other, before being greeted with another door, except this one was open. Harry,(who was in the front of the group) stopped abruptly. "Harry go! What are you waiting for?!" Liam yelled not far behind him. "This door leads to the side part of the asylum, not the front where my car is, so we're gonna have to run through the woods." Harry explained, running out of the door. Once they were all out of the asylum, Liam felt a familiar tug at his shirt.

"Can take you back to your house, my pack used to run through here all the time." Zayn spoke, peering off into the familiar dark, wooded landscape. "You sure?" Liam asks and Zayn only nods, his animal instincts surging back into his veins, practically demanding for him to do what he did best, run.

Zayn got down on all fours just as he used to, "follow," he spoke simply.

The other all silently agreed, before gunning after Zayn who had already bolted into the dark woods as fast as he could.

Zayn felt his hands and feet hit the wet grass in a fast sprint, and it felt just as good as it did when he'd run, or rather follow after his pack during his adolescence. Yet, the only thing that was different was that he wasn't behind this time, he wasn't slower or colder, he was faster and stronger. He was the alpha, only now, he'd found a new pack.

"Stop right there!" They all heard from behind them. The policemen were scattered across the forest their bright flashlights tearing through the darkness of the woods. Zayn made a sharp turn into the bushes and everyone followed after him, hiding in the crowded shrubbery. "They've got us! What now?! There's literally no way out of this!" Niall panics in a whisper.

Louis slapped a hand over Niall's mouth shushing him.

Zayn intertwined his fingers with Liam's as the footsteps of the policemen got closer and closer and the flashlights got brighter and brighter. He could hear the police yell for them to come out of hiding but none moved until Harry spoke quietly.

"We should split up," he suggested and Liam shook his head. "No way, how do you think people die in horror movies?!" Liam yelled in a whisper.
"This isn't a movie Liam, I'm moving to that tree down there, they can't catch us all if we're not in the same place." Harry said before darting off somewhere in the woods.

"Harry's kinda right Liam, if they catch us all at the same time whose gonna bail us out of jail?" Louis asked before following down the hill after Harry, disappearing in the darkness of the night. Liam groaned and squeezed Zayn's hand tighter attempting to pull him out from the bush, but Niall grabbed his arm, his blue eyes frantic. "Don't leave me here!" He whisper yelled and Liam gently knocked his hand away "you'll be fine Ni, just follow us or find Lou and Harry," Liam instructed before pulling Zayn away into a darker part of the woods where it wasn't just grass, but large trees and shrubbery that helped them stay hidden from the moonlight.

"Scared," Zayn mutters, after they had curled up behind another large bush beside a tree. "I know, I know, but we'll make it back home, I promise." Liam said and almost immediately regretted it when a flashlight shone bright in his face, and for the second time, Zayn was ripped from his arms.

But this time was different.

This time Liam snatched Zayn's arm and pulled him backward from the police. He refused to lose Zayn again.

Zayn wasn't having it either, he swiveled around to quickly bite down on the hand of the police officer so hard that the man let go with a loud array of swears.

Liam cleared all the fear from his mind, taking this as an opportunity to scoop Zayn up and run deep into the woods. Zayn felt the fear course through his veins as Liam carried him through the woods, before he passed a familiar area.

And saw a familiar figure, but not a human one. A figure with glowing amber eyes and black fur.

Zayn's eyes widened, before he tightened his grip on Liam's shoulder and did the only thing he could think to do.

He howled, he howled at the top of his lungs in attempts to get his brothers attention.

It worked, his brothers head snapped toward Zayn before charging toward Liam, running along side him.

"Holy- Zayn is that your-"

"Brother!" Zayn cheered, jumping out of Liam's arms to accompany his brother on the ground. Liam stopped dead in his tracks and turned around.

Zayn gave a quick rub to the animals fur before pointing toward the now three policemen standing in front of them.

And with that, Zayn's brother charged at full speed at the police, biting and scratching at them.

"Let's go!" Liam yelled and turned to start running again, Zayn traveling not far behind him. "Which way Zayn?!" Liam asks and Zayn charged in front of him, leading the way on all fours. He ran through the bushes and the trees feeling as he used to, with the wind in his hair and freedom on his back.

Zayn ran until he reached the lowest point of the hill, and through the trees he could just about see Liam's neighborhood.

"That way!" Zayn instructed, darting in a different direction until his feet left the grass and touched the concrete. Zayn and Liam ran down the street alongside each other until they had reached Liam's house.

Liam scurried up the steps, stepped onto the porch to find that the door was already open.

"Liam!" Liam's mother cried pulling him into a hug once he got into the house.

Liam hugged her back, wrapping his arms around her waist and apologizing quietly into her shoulder.

"Don't ever do anything like this again! You had us all worried sick!"
His mother scolded, putting a hand on her hip.

Us?

Liam looked around to see Louis, Harry, Niall stood by there parents who all seemed to be giving them similar scoldings to the one his mother was giving him. Liam continued to peer around the room until his eyes stopped on a familiar figure, taller than him.

"Dad?" Liam asked stepping away from his mother to walk toward his father to give him a hug.

"Liam, I was so worried- who's that?" Liam's father cut himself off to ask, pointing to Zayn who clung to the doorway.

Liam decided that this was as good a time than ever to at least try and explain himself to his parents.

"That's Zay- Zayn?" Liam looked at the boy who sat absolutely terrified. "What's wrong?" Liam asked as Zayn stood frozen, a single tear rolling down his cheeks as he looked up at Liam's fathers eyes that were just as cold as when they'd met.

"He killed my family"

🐾🐺🐾
A/n IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG. I JUST NEEDED A BREAK TO STUDY FOR MY FINALS. BUT THANKS FOR READ ILY ALLLLL.

AND SADLY THIS BOOK IS COMING TO A CLOSE.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE LAST(unless I write an epilogue), SO THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND.

Also did you expect the twist? The hunter that killed Zayn's little wolf family is Liam's father. Did you see it coming?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 459 12
even the lone wolf experiences sorrows- zayn hasn't left his apartment for four years. not since his parents were killed out there...
167K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
349K 16.2K 24
Harry has been living on his own for quite some time now. He’s managed, but sometimes he just wishes maybe he did have someone there to brighten up h...
56K 2.4K 33
"Where are we?" "Um. A little while out of London?" Niall tries, seemingly the only one willing to not be mysterious and provide Harry with informati...