Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

De Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... Mai multe

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

12. jump! on those mattresses

1.8K 40 1
De Boonannaxdd

12. jump! on those mattresses

I Want You Back - Boyce Avenue
"hey, i done playing games knew i needed to upgrade, so i went and walked away, away, away, now.."

***

"where's Rachel?"

Spencer looked towards his girlfriend and Brittany to Kurt, "she's not here yet," Kurt half smiled, "perfect, glee club stands on a delicate precipice, we have all felt the cold humailation of a slushee in the face,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "but as of right now, our relative anonymity as a club shields us from more serve persecution-"

the new directions furrowed their eyes, "swirlies, patriotic wedgies?" Mercedes looks at Kurt, "what's a patriotic wedgie?"

Spencer looked at his brother then towards the new directions, "it's when they hoist to up the flag pole by your undies," Artie frowns, "strangely, it did make me feel more American,"

"based on my investigation," Kurt held onto a thunderclap book, "i am of the opinion that a yearbook photo would only fuel the flames of anti-glee-club terror,"

he looks around the new directions letting out a breath, "i've done a little library research," Spencer looks at Kurt.

Kurt gets the yearbook from the year 1998, opening to the glee club picture, where they saw vandalism on the picture, "Peter Gellar,"

Kurt points towards one of the man, "glee club second tenor, 1998," Spencer looked closely at the photos beside Samaria and Sean, "he can be seen here with both a drawn on hitler mustache and rice paddy hat,"

Spencer frowns, "shortly after the yearbook came out, Mr Gellar had a nervous breakdown," Kurt half smiled, "he is now the homeless man who sleeps in front of the public library,"

"patches?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows looking at Quinn, "Patches," Brittany looks at them, "he barks at my mom,"

Kurt looked around the new directions, "exhibit b," Kurt opens another yearbook, "Tawny Peterson, glee club class of 2000,"

Kurt points to another picture, "seen here in her photo with a cartoon knife stuck in her head," Spencer frowns, "in a macabre tableau that, in four years, would prove eerily prescient,"

Kurt closed the book, "i think i speak for all of us when i say that not having to pose for a yearbook photo might be a blessing in disguise,"

Kurt looked around them, "i suggest not fighting Figgins' ruling," Mr Schuester comes into the choir room, "oh hey, guys,"

Kurt covered the yearbook, "ah, looking at old thunderclaps?" Mr Schuester looks at the yearbook, "it's really unsettling,"

Mr Schuester points at them, "and totally unfair," Mr Schuester grabs one of the yearbooks, "hey, can i borrow one of these?"

Mr Schuester took the yearbook out of Kurt's hand, "you know what? this year's thunderclap is going to have a glee club photo with every one of your smiling faces,"

Spencer gulped, "you have my word on it," the new directions fake smile faltered, "great.."

***

Spencer walked into the library looking for Santana when he bumped into someone, "oh, my god, i'm so sorry,"

blue eyes met green eyes, "Quinn?" Quinn looked up towards Spencer, "what are you doing in here?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "uh, i'm looking for Santana,"

Quinn looked at Spencer, "well, i was actually just going to met them," Spencer half smiled, when he spotted his girlfriend with Brittany beside her giggling, "i love your giggle,"

a shiver went down Santana's back, looking at her boyfriend when she closed the yearbook, moving Brittany's hand away, "hey, babe,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows looking down at the 2008 yearbook, "why are you looking at this?" Santana smiled, "just looking at our cheerios photo,"

Brittany nods her head, smiling up towards Spencer meting his blue eyes, "yeah, we weren't drawing on Rachel's face," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Santana kicked her best friend's foot, "uh, okay you caught us, we were actually looking at your captain photo,"

Santana smirks, her hand touching her boyfriend's bicep as he sits next to Santana, "you look hot in this photo,"

Santana showed Spencer his football captain photo as you could see his whistle petals teeth with his dimples, and his amazing blue eyes, what made you fall more in love with him, "thanks-"

Santana presses her lips onto Spencer's, when Brittany drew on Rachel's face again, as Spencer had his blue eyes close, his hands touching Santana's waist.

***

"hey guys!" Spencer strummed the acoustic guitar when Mr Schuester walks through the choir room door, "great news! glee club gets a photo in the thunderclap,"

"yeah.." the new directions mumbled unenthusiastically, "yep,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "it's gonna to show everyone at the school that glee club is on it's way up,"

Spencer half smiled at Mr Schuester, "when we win regionals, those claps are going to be collector's items," he turns towards Rachel and the new directions who sat on the platform, "i mean, all of your classmates are going to be begging for your autographs,"

the new directions half smiled with halfhearted cheering, "yeah.." Mr Schuester rubbed his hands together, "but i has to compromise to do it, um, until we only get a quarter page in back,"

Spencer frowns, "which means we have to pick two team captains to appear in the photo," Spencer looked at Santana, "so, tomorrow we're going to put it to a vote,"

Mr Schuester turns towards rachel then back to the new directions, "exciting, huh?" Mr Schuester smirks when he claps his hands, "all right,"

***

Spencer looked down at his letterman jacket, "well, we're all here," Spencer looked at Mercedes, "i guess we should vote,"

Rachel stood up, "with your permission, i have prepared a few words," Mercedes rolled her eyes, "i nominate Rachel,"

Kurt raised his hands, "second," Puck handed them paper, "all right, let's vote up in this piece,"

Puck looked at them, "i gotta go hit up the gym and load the guns of Puckerone for the football picture," Spencer rolled his eyes, "obviously you do,"

the new directions turn towards their small piece of paper when they wrote down Rachel's name, "looks like everybody voted for Rachel, including Rachel, "

"and one of them voted for Spencer and Santana," Mr Schuester half smiled at the power couple, "but we need more than one vote, and two team captains, guys,"

Quinn looked at Mr Schuester, "why two? we're fine having Rachel represents us in the thunderclap by herself," Santana looked at her boyfriend, "and we're fine not getting slushee,"

Kurt looked at Mr Schuester, "we'd actually prefer it," the new directions nod their heads expect for Spencer and Santana.

***

Spencer grabbed his letterman jacket from his locker, before closing it when he sees Rachel there, "ahh.."

Spencer held a hand to his heart, "bloody hell, Rachel, you scared me," Rachel walked behind Spencer, "i'm desperate,"

Spencer frowns, "glee club needs you, Spencer," Spencer held onto his black bag pack, "i'm totally honoured you asked me, but don't you think you should pick somebody who, like, cares more?"

"not that i don't," Spencer looks down at Rachel, "it's just that i have football picture and then my captain photo, and i have friends and stuff,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "glee club only started working after you officially joined," Spencer looked at Rachel, "Finn joined with me, why don't you ask him?"

Rachel shook her head, "face it, we wouldn't have all of the cheerleaders and football players in the club if it wasn't for you," Spencer bit onto his lip, "you know, i love glee club, i just don't know why i have to represent it,"

Rachel grabs onto Spencer's arm, spinning him to face her, "because you're a leader, Spencer, and that's what leaders do,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "they stick their necks out for people that they care about, like how you care about the football team, Santana and all of your friends, but there are stakes here," Spencer gulped, "morale is low, you know it,"

"if things don't change, we're not even gonna go play at sectionals," Spencer frowns, "and then the club is gonna be over, i can't do this alone,"

Spencer sighed, "you don't have to," he scratched the back of his neck, "Karofsky promised me that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, so.. i am a leader,"

Rachel smiled up at Spencer, "that's who i am, who i want to be," Spencer smiled thinking about Santana, "you got yourself two new co-captains,"

Rachel furrowed her eyebrows, "two? i only need one?" Spencer smirks, "well, me and Finn come as one, so, don't worry, i know how to convince Finn,"

"we'll do the picture with you," Rachel hugged Spencer with smile playing on her lips.

***

"i totally understand that as captain and player of the football team," Rachel holds Finn's and Spencer's arm, "you've worked really hard to project an appearance of steely toughness, but glee club is different,"

Rachel sits them down onto the platform, "we have to present the appearance of positivity and optimism,"

Rachel moves away from the two Hudson brothers, "so.. we're gonna practice, and i'm going to teach you both, how to smile correctly for your photo,"

"ah... at first, when i see you cry.. it makes me smile,"

Smile plays as Rachel started singing with Spencer who smiled at Rachel, when Finn looked at his brother when Rachel had Spencer's arm draped around her shoulder when she starts singing with Finn.

Rachel chuckled when Spencer tickled her sides beside his brother, who frowned at the two of them.

***

"ah, what the hell?!" Finn was pressed up against his locker in the locker room, "hey, man,"

Azimio smirks at Karofsky looking at Finn, "shh, we're practicing, dude, chill out," Finn moves his jersey from his hands, "we heard you're going to be in the glee club photo, and we don't want to mess up messing it up,"

Finn pushed Karofsky into the wall when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "screw you, Karofsky!"

Karofsky moves Finn's hand away from his chest, "i'm sick of you pulling people down," Azimio pushes Finn off of him, "hey, man, don't talk that kum-bah-yay-yah crap,"

Spencer looked at the three football players, "all right, you know the system's put in place to keep order around here," Finn pusher Azimio back, "hey!"

Azimio, Finn and Karofsky turn towards Spencer who stood there looking at his brother and his two best friends, "you know what, i'm gonna give you some options, okay?"

Spencer looked at them, Karofsky and Azimio looked away from their captain towards Finn, "do you want me to put the hitter mustache on your glee club picture or you want the buck teeth on your glee club picture? which one do you want?"

Azimio looked at Finn who was pushing back Karofsky, "it don't matter to me either way, i'll put.." Karofsky looked at Finn, "hey, how do spell loser?"

Karofsky pushed Finn into the locker again, "i'm gonna wrote it on his forehead," Azimio high fives Karofsky, "his big ol' potato head, you could write a whole haiku on that thing,"

***

Spencer bit onto his lip, "i'd like to call this meeting to order," Rachel was about to close the door when Finn and Spencer entered, "oh, hello, Spencer, Finn,"

Spencer sighed, closing the choir room door, "how nice of you to show," Spencer bit his lip, "look, we're sorry, the guys were harassing Finn in the locker room, and i has to step in, they said that if he took the glee club photo, that they'd make him choose between an Hilter mustache or buck teeth,"

Finn frowned, "and i can't rock either of those looks," Rachel looks up at Spencer and Finn, they sighed when they walk towards their girlfriend's, "do you think i have a potato head?"

Quinn looked away from her boyfriend when Spencer just pats his brother's shoulders when Santana leaned onto Spencer, kissing his tanned cheek, "okay, look, i realise now that all of you think that glee club is just a joke,"

Spencer frowns, "okay, and you're convinced that we can't win, and you're content to just sit idle by until Figgins cancels the club," the new directions furrowed their eyebrows, "well, i'm about to present to you a rare opportunity,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "the opportunity to become stars," the new directions look around each other, "how?"

"we've all been cast in a local commercial," the new directions gasped, "are you serious?" Rachel looked at Finn, "you better not be joking around with Rachel,"

Rachel shook her head at Spencer, "i'm not Spencer and yes, Finn, and while all of you have been so concerned with your appearance in this school, i've landed glee club it's first big break,"

Spencer smiled, "simply put, making us all celebrities," Mike and Sean smiled at Spencer, "okay, and no one messes with celebrities or defaces their pictures,"

"what's he commercial?" Santana smiled leaning into her boyfriend's embrace, "hold on to your hats and get ready to sell.. some mattresses!"

the new directions went into a bunch of excited chatter, "awesome," Artie looked at Rachel, "i'm getting a nice pair of black suspenders,"

"simple black," Spencer smiled at his brother, "our mom's gonna be to really proud of us," Finn high fives his brother.

***

Spencer looked down to his blue pyjamas what were actually really comfortable, "i love this," Santana looked at her boyfriend, when Spencer kissed Santana's forehead, "you look so good, babe,"

Rachel looked at them, "you guys, i want us to always remember this moment," Artie brushed Spencer's hair, "soon, there may be agents and managers and movie deals, but right now i want us to remember what it feels like to be here together as a team,"

Mercedes sorts out her hair, "whatever, soon as i get my record deal, i'm not speaking to any of you," Spencer chuckled with the new directions, looking at Mercedes with Brooke beside her with a small smile.

Samaria and Micaela jumped onto Spencer's and Sean's back, "okay, guys," the four best friends look towards the manager, "we're very excited to have you here, we here at mattress land believe that mattresses aren't just for sleeping and fornicating anymore,"

Mike and Spencer share a confused look, "we believe that buying an affordable mattress should be fun," the photographer looks at then, "all right, let's go over the script,"

"i think it's pretty brilliant," Spencer playfully rolled his blue eyes, "i wrote it myself, and action!"

Finn clears his throat, "ah, me," Mercedes smiled, "what's wrong?" Puck looked at Mercedes, "we just lost our jobs.. at the factory,"

"and we can't get a good night's sleep," Sean frowned, alongside Mason, Puck and Finn, "chipper up! come on down to mattress land, we've got near-wholesale prices to fit your style and pocketbook,"

Rachel smiled when she frowns, "i-i'm sorry, Mr Cusperberg, this script is brilliant, but we're a glee club, and we should perform,"

Mr Cusperberg looks at Rachel, "perform the lime as i wrote them," the manager looked at Dennis, "wait a minute, Dennis, what did you have in mind?"

"ba, ba, ba, ba-ba, ba-da, ba, ba-da-da!" the new directions performed Jump! the new directions lays onto the mattress, "come on down to mattress land!"

the new directions smiled towards the manager of mattress land, "come on down to mattress land!"

***

Spencer frowned looking at Mr Schuester, "but we don't want to go to sectionals without you," Mr Schuester sighed, "it's without me or not at all,"

Mr Schuester let out a breath as Spencer clings onto Santana, "look, i was the one who slept on the mattress, which means i accepted them, not you,"

he looks around the 16 of them, "which means i'm disqualified from competition, not you guys," Spencer frowned, "he's taking the bullet for us,"

"solid," Spencer looked at Puck, Mr Schuester sighed, "we have worked too hard for you guys not to get your shot,"

Spencer felt Finn put his hands into his brother's shoulders, "but we can't do this without you, Mr Schue," Spencer frowned, "hell, we probably can't do it with you,"

Mr Schuester points his finger at Spencer, "that's not true, you guys are so good," Samaria, Micaela and Brooke held hands, "you're really good,"

"you did jump for that commercial without me, right?" the new directions slowly nod their heads, "look, the best teachers don't give you the answers, they just point the way and let you make your own choices,"

Mr Schuester circled around them, "your own mistakes," Rachel looked down, "that what you get all the glory, and you guys deserve it,"

Mr Schuester shook his head, "look, if.. if you can't win without me there, then i haven't done my job," Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "we're really sorry, Mr Schue,"

Mr Schuester nods his head, "i know, i want you guys to go get gussied up and take that glee club photo with pride," the new directions half smiled towards Quinn, "i want to see a smile on every one of your faces,"

***

Spencer is in the bathroom alongside the new direction boys, doing their hair in the mirror while Spencer looks at his friends with a smile on his face, "i love you guys,"

Mike and the new direction boys turn to Spencer, hugging him, "we love you too, dude-" Sean smirked at his best friend when Spencer kneels down, hugging Artie.

Artie looked at Spencer, "do you want me to do your hair?" Spencer looked at Artie, "make me look awesome, all right?" Artie smiles, "you always look awesome Spence,"

Spencer lifts up some weights alongside Puck, Mason and Sean, "one, two, three.." Spencer stops when he does 100 lifts.

Spencer walked back into the choir room alongside the boys when the girls walked through the other door, looking at Mr Schuester who smiled at them, "you guys ready?"

they nod their head, getting into position as Artie held the glee club sign in his hands, Spencer stood beside Sean and Mike in the back with the bright smiles ever.

Santana turned to Spencer, putting her hands onto his chest when she leans up and kissed Spencer's lips.

Santana and Spencer took a photo as the power couple with Santana in front of Spencer who wore his red letterman jacket what had captain onto it.

Spencer behind Santana with a smile on his face, looking at the photographer his hand on Santana's cheerios uniform and then his other hand on Santana's arm.

the McKinley titans football photo, where the football players had on their red number jerseys, Spencer on his knees holding a football in his hands beside Sean and Karofsky with a smile on their faces, showing of Spencer's dimples.

{Season 1, Episode 12: "Mattress"}

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

31.4K 1K 13
After head cheerleader, Santana and dance captain, Brittany have a fight at a party they're forced to join glee club. They're sworn enemies... for no...
39.5K 1.2K 17
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
34.7K 642 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
60.6K 1.7K 25
"You don't look gay." Puck had never been too educated on the gay community, so when he meets another football player that doesn't seem gay, he's jus...