The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

Galing kay SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... Higit pa

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My Fiancée
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 36: Results

1.7K 81 5
Galing kay SeraEnigma

Leo's POV:

I guess convincing Sey to come to Illyria as not as easy as it seems.

For one thing, she seems set on not recognizing my efforts at being polite and accommodating. Whenever I visit their hotel room to see them; she always tries her best to not acknowledge me or when she is forced to, she replies in curt tones before turning away from me.

The only few times she speaks to me was when we went to the clinic for the DNA test and the few time she even deigns to talk to me was when she had questions about her power.

It has been a week now since I started teaching her how to control her Gift of Command,  at first her voice was very unstable and the slightest pitch change just heightens her anxiety making it difficult for her target (sadly we had to use either K.C or Shin for practice) to snap out of their trance should she choose to end her "commands" over them.

But somehow this week, she seems calmer and heeded all my points on her shortcomings. As a result; she directed an entranced Shin into jumping and barking like a dog upon her command but doing complicated commands was still out of the question.

During those days when we practiced in the hotel room, I kept my end of the promise to not touch my lover in front of Sey and it although Sarina seems worried for me; I just concentrated on earning my errant would-be sister's trust for now.

I can see the stubbornness of the Lyonels in her as she watched the interaction between me and her cousin with an alertness that both irritated and impressed me. I kept my end of the promise and would be the picture of a polite gentleman whenever Sarina and I are alone, she played along but I can see that she misses me, and damn it...so do I.

This continued for days and just when I was wondering if she would ever let her guard down, I noticed a slight thawing of her cold shoulder towards me.

Just slightly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey what did you like about Sarina?"

The question caught me by surprise as she sat beside me one night while I was taking a rest by the balcony bench. Sarina was ordering room service from the cafe below for us because we were all famished from practicing.

"Are....you interrogating me?" I asked, still taken aback that she would try to initiate a conversation with me.

She gave me an intense look as she looked at me up and down but huffing and crossing her arms across her breasts while looking at clear sky and the ocean view.

"She is not your type at all."

Somehow that made me smile, I know she was not being offensive but I guess when I look at my previous paramours. Sarina was really far from the girl I thought to settle down with.

"She's a great cousin and a kind woman. She gave me a home when our family was all but ready to leave me to my fate when Mom died." her voice shook. " I have read all about your past escapades. An actress Carla . Top-model Nina. an heiress to a multi-million dollar company, Ms. Vanderstein. a female CEO named Felina and lastly the supermodel Keira, one of the most desirable woman in  the fashion world. They were all your previous lovers right? I can't understand how my sweet cousin who is nothing like them managed to attract your attention."

Each of those woman, who were all under "contract" despite their lofty and high positions, A shaft of shame went through me at the thought of my Sarina feeling insecure at my past lovers as Sey continued on harshly.

"I love her, She is not just my cousin. She is like a sister to me and I would do anything for her." she said as she looked back to the room where Sarina was. "I hope that makes thing clear between us. I still don't like you but try to hurt her and I will hurt you back ten fold."

If it were any other person who had said such a thing. I would have reacted differently but I can tell from the strong emotions of possessiveness and love that Sey loves Sarina very much. I can actually relate for the she has the power to reach inside your soul and form an attachment without any form of machinations and lies usually used by most women.

because she was kind, warm and friendly. Honest and sweet. Any man who deigns to look closely can see that and I am lucky that she feels the same for me.

"Understood. " I smiled even after her threats.

She looked at me and then her voice became a bit gentler.

"So?"

"Hmmm?"

"What DID you like about her?"

"Everything." I answered simply, which made her raised her eyebrows.

"Everything." she parroted back, not convinced.

"Yes. From her adorable snoring to her drooling when she is tired to her many smiles and her warm kindness. From her cute quirky mannerism to the way she touches me. I love everything. Her position in my life is more than a lover. She is mine and I am hers."

I felt a light flush in my cheeks at divulging such words but I realize that everything I uttered was true. Sarina is my everything and I wanted Sey to know that.

"Well....alright." she was blushing as well, it seems my words embarrassed her too.

"Guys! Food is here!" Sarina's voice made me stand up but Sey stood up first and faced me down.

I waited and held her gaze until I saw her hazel eyes gleam with reluctant  acceptance.

"You and my cousin may hold each other again." she grumbled. " I hate that you are the man who makes her heart flutter but I can see...even when you two avoid each other, that she misses touching you too. So.....touching is fine...NOTHING more."

"Okay." I smiled after she turned away and walked back inside the room. " Thank you Sey."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarina's POV:

"Is she still giving you a hard time?" I asked Leone after we finished eating dinner at the table.

My cousin merely hopped off her seat and asked me if she can buy some Starbucks frappe; I gave her some money and asked if she can get us some. She nodded and knocked the bodyguard's doors. K.C came out dressed in simple clothes and accompanied my cousin outside but not before giving me a wink as they went out.

"She is mellowing...a bit. She gave me permission to touch you but nothing else." he whispered against my ear as he pulled me from the table and sat on the couch while making me sitting between  his long legs, his arms around me as he buried his face against my neck, making me shiver a bit. "Mmmmmm...I missed this."

I blushed as he nuzzled my neck like a big cat, I can tell somehow that he wanted to kiss me but he merely rested his forehead against my shoulder as if to draw strength from me after countless days of teaching my cousin. Reaching up, my fingers stroked his bowed head and he groaned as my fingers massaged his soft hair.

His hold on me tightened as I gently lifted his head to look at him. I felt myself come alive at the familiar dark gold gaze of his as he leaned against my hand, He wants me but he also wanted my cousin's trust so he is holding back.

"Duchess...I can feel your rising desire but we should sto-fuck!" he growled suddenly when I dug my butt against his crotch.

"My cousin said it is fine for us to touch right?" I asked him as I felt his hardness grow against my buttocks.

"Yes." Leone managed to answer calmly, but from the way his body became stiff, I can tell he was holding back.

"Then...let's do that...while she is away. I missed your hands on me." I arched as his hands slid up against my ribs and touched my bra.

"God....I hate it when you become a temptress like this love." he whispered to my ear as he unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra to gently lift my breasts and knead them. 

I moaned at his touch. his big hands on my pale breasts were arousing as was his long fingers as he rubbed my nipples, making my body tingle and me to become wet. I reached behind and used my free hand to stroke the straining twitching erection in his pants, feeling his hips thrust against my small hands as I unzipped his fly and stroked his thick rod. One of his big hands slid against my skirt to cup my crotch while he inserted two blunt fingers inside me and I clasped at him hungrily.

"Le-Leone....you said you won't..Nngh! Ooohh... " my eyes went wide as he latched on to one nipple he pinched the other. I felt his tongue roll against my nipples further making me grind my hips against his thrusting fingers inside me wildly.

He looked at me with a devilish smile and explained to me that technically he was "sucking me" which counts vaguely as touching me with his lips.

That was why I made my hand job even more firm, slatering his precum over his thickness until I felt him stiffen by then as I started stroking him faster.

The room was silent except for our soft moans and an occasional growl from my lover's throat before we both came at the same time. I felt him spill himself against my hand before he hugged me tightly; his breath labored as I pressed against him just to feel how fast his heart was beating.

"That was dangerous....Let's not do that again. At least not until I have won her over." he said and I had to agree.

"O-Okay....I'm sorry." I held him, savoring his warmth.

"Don't be. When the DNA test arrives and once I gain Sey's trust. Be more daring with me." he looked me with a soft smile. "I do love a naughty surprise...especially from a good girl like you."

I laughed at that as we hurriedly cleaned up ourselves, Thank goodness nothing stained the couch or we might have to explain why that happened.

When we were both proper, we both smile at each other and managed to put on a good act when Sey and K.C came back with our coffee and some desserts as a bonus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look a little better." Sey told me as I entered the room after I saw Leone leave for his own room. 

He moved from his hotel to the one we were staying at because he wanted to be close to us and it is rather convenient since he was training Sey to control her new ability.

"Thank you for easing up on him. I can tell he appreciates it." I kept my tone softer since......

Well ever since she made Leone promise not to touch me, I was a little angry at her for being such a brat. It reminded me of her attitude back when I took her in; She was abrasive, stubborn and very blunt.

Due to that, our interactions as cousins were awkward because she clearly knows I love Leone and yet she hates him but she also hates it when I am feeling sad so it was a tense atmosphere every time we were both alone.

Ah..how I missed the times we laughed and talked to each other without fear and worry.

"Sarina......Ate...." I heard her voice crack.

[Translation: Ate  means "Big/Older Sister"]

"Yes?" I looked at her and she gave me a vulnerable look.

"Everything is changing so fast and I don't like it. I want to everything to be just the way it was but I don't think that is possible anymore. " she said, her voice sounded tired and frustrated.

"Change always happens Sey but that does not mean you must fight it; sometimes, it is better to adapt and go with the flow. But one thing will never change. And that is me." I walked towards her and sat near her bed and faced her towards me. "I will always be there for you. Sure, things may be different now but know that I love you....and whatever you pick; I will support you."

My cousin's tough facade vanished and I saw the same vulnerable girl I loved. She hugged me and kept saying she was sorry as she sobbed quietly.

We then slept together in her bed, holding each other like we use to do when she was younger. I felt a bit of our old bond return and I vow that no matter what she chooses; I will be there for her because I love her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The results from Genetica Clinic is here, Your Highness." K.C brought us the sealed envelope around breakfast today.

Leone took it from her and she went back to her post as he brought the envelope to the dining table.

I was chatting quite amiably with my cousin but one look at the envelope, her joy vanished and I felt her tense up again.

I expected him to tear up the envelope and read its contents but he slid a glance at my cousin who was rather quiet and then, he just gave it to her.

My cousin was surprised and so was I.

"This is your answer. Will you face your birthright? or will you stay as you are." he said. "I trust that you would make a choice you'll be happy with."

".....What if I tear this up?" she asked him, her hands shaking. " How will you explain it to your king?"

"I'll handle him but I do hope that you'd visit him at least. He really misses you."

"....................Ugh." she made a face but she tore open the envelope and looked at the results.

I held Leone's hand as we both observed her expression. Her eyes sparked with some strong emotion but it vanished and was replaced with a hint of resignation and annoyance.

She merely tossed the paper at us and we saw the contents of the paper.

------GENETICA CLINIC-----

[DNA test Results]

Mother: Eva Rosa Ibarra

**********************
Alleged Child: Seymone Rosa Ibarra

**********************  
Alleged Father: Joram R. Lyonel

RESULTS: 99.8%  [Both child and parent subjects are compatible.]

I saw a hint of smile from Leone but he kept calm and we both waited for Sey to answer.

But my cousin merely stood up and left the living room only to lock herself in our bedroom.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

154K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
92.5K 1.6K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
876K 26.8K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
126K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...