I am ME [ftm transgender boyx...

By KylerQuinnXx

You know that feeling? When you're trapped in a dream, and no matter what you do, you can't run, and you can'... More

[1] Possibly Unlovable, totally confused.
[2] I'm not a morning person.
[3] Just my luck.
[4] Falling on your ass is your brother's fault.
[5] Everyone Has Secrets
[6] Horndogs Are Annoying
[7] These Things
[8] Start To Fall
[9] The Kiss
[11] Chasing Cars and Hearts
[12] Prove You Wrong
[13] hurt
[14] Fake It
[15] The War Against Ourselves
[16] I Just Wanna Run
[17] Hollow Hearts Unite
[18] Hopelessly Pathetic
[19] The End Of All Things
Epilogue
Queer Kid Chronicles

[10] Oh Well Oh Well

3.4K 152 99
By KylerQuinnXx

A/N: Oh Jeez guys, I'm sorry this sucks, I can't write at the moment. Thanks to Ashton for making me update, and inspiring me. So...he gets to be a character. He's like one of my best friends ever, and I love the idiot to death.

I'm sick, so please point out any mistakes. Also, comments are really appreciated, I love reading them so much. HAVE FUN WITH THE NEW CRAZY CHARACTER.

EDIT: Ashton has a Wattpad, @Ashduhh . Seriously, read his bio and you will understand the crazy.

-

-

-

[LONNIE'S POV]

I grumbled loudly and pouted, glaring at the window and the cheerfully warm weather that existed just beyond it.

Preston was avoiding me. Well, as much as one can avoid another human being while sitting in a car with them. Sometimes I wondered if he wasn't human. It seemed plausible. I mean, he was weird and mean. I pouted harder. He was such a meanie butt. I stared at him suspiciously, attempting to detect any amount of in-humanness that was available. He threw me an odd look, but otherwise said nothing, continuing to shun me.

It made me groan and hit the back of my head on my seat. I may act like a total spastic moron, but I did have emotions. And trust me when I say his attitude towards me hurt. Was I that bad of a kisser? Did he hate me? Well of course he hated me! I practically made him kiss me! No wonder he was acting the way he was. I forced myself on him. The guilt was tearing me apart and I felt disgusted with myself.

He was emotionally vulnerable and, like an ass, I took advantage of that. I took advantage of someone I cared about. Christ, my father was right. I was a waste of a life.

I beat myself up mentally up until Mason pulled into the park that Jesse begged him to take us to. And since my cousin was so whipped, he caved immediately.

Jesse giggled like a little girl and clapped wildly, leaping out of the car and stumbling before he fell on his ass.

Mason rolled his eyes and we all stepped outside.

"I swear it's just like high school." he smiled softly at Jesse and his eyes filled with love.

Jesse pouted and let Mason lift him up off the hot pavement, "I didn't always fall on my ass."

"Yeah, that's because I was always there to catch you," Mason smiled and kissed Jesse tenderly on the lips, "although, I still don't know how the track star was so clumsy."

Jesse made a noise of indignation and slapped Mason on the chest before taking his hands and leading him to the swings.

That left Preston and I alone. I shuffled my feet awkwardly and stared in any direction but his.

"Just go play with them Lonnie," Preston said stiffly, and I whipped my head around to look at him, "I know you want to."

"Yeah..." I said softly, trying to hide the hurt from my voice and the pain in my eyes. No one could truly make my heart ache like he could. I walked away slowly, glancing back briefly, and seeing a look of guilt on his face so fleeting I was sure I imagined it.

I pulled my IPod out of my pants pocket, untangling the headphones and popping them in my ears as I took my seat on one of the swings. The song that came on was Oh Well, Oh Well and I could feel the tears threatening to spill but I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes closed tight.

-

-

-

[PRESTON'S POV]

Oh my god I was the biggest dick ever. He had to hate me. I kissed him, and then treated him like shit. What was wrong with me? Oh, yeah, that's right. I was unlovable.

I heaved a sigh and trudged past the playground, stealing a glance at Lonnie before walking past him as well.

He sat on the farthest swing away from Mason and Jesse, who were currently sword fighting with their tongues. His eyes were clenched shut like he was in pain, and his glasses were slipping off of his nose. I saw his lower lip tremble and he bit it, shaking his head slowly. My heart jerked in my chest painfully and I forced myself away from him, when my instincts told me to run to him and never let him go.

But I knew better.

I refused to be hurt.

My feet carried me past a gazebo full of people at something that I assumed to be a company picnic. I paid it no mind.

"Renee?!"

I drew in a shocked breath at my mother's voice, and slowly turned to face her.

Her silver eyes were wide in disbelief and her sandy blonde hair was styled into a simple ponytail on top of her head. My eyes took in her clothing as my arms ached to hug her and be loved. She was actually wearing jeans and a fitted t-shirt, rather than a dress. Her eyes were puffy, and I suspected that they were also red underneath her makeup.

"Mom." I said stiffly, my throat constricting and I wanted to scream in anguish.

"How...how are you doing..?" she asked timidly, having the decency to look ashamed.

"Shitty." I answered honestly but coldly. She flinched at my cuss word.

"Oh...well I hope you feel better. I-we miss you."

"I'm sorry, but for some odd reason I don't believe you."

She took a step forward, her arms twitching like she wanted to hug me, but we both winced at my father's booming voice.

"What are you doing here." he demanded, authority in his deep voice.

"I'm here with your son and his boyfriend." I replied icily. Not a smart move.

He moved forward so quickly I had no time to react, until his hand made contact with my cheek. My eyes filled with tears and my mother looked on with shock. My cheek stung harshly; his hand had not been gentle.

"Hey! Asshat! Douche canoe! Satan's nipples! Don't you know not to hit your kid?! Or do they not teach that during 'How To Be Evil 101'?"

We all turned to face a boy who was standing there, hand on hip, an indignant look on his boyish face. I almost felt like giggling until I saw my father's face. I instantly subdued at the look of utmost rage that overcame his features.

"Run." the boy advised simply, and the two of us took off running into the woods before my father could get either of us.

I doubled over panting, my hands on my thighs as I heard him giggle. I looked up and him and he looked like an excited child.

"Oh my lawd that was scary I was about to pee out spoons and pray to a jellyfish god."

I instantly felt the need to hide.

"Honestly he was scarier than sloths and those things are friggin' evil," he continued, "tbh if I ever saw a sloth I would scream and hide my genitals."

"Why do you speak like a teenage white girl on crack?" I asked seriously.

"Because your mom keeps dealing me crack and I used to be a teenage white girl," he flipped his hair and kept talking, "well I was until the jellyfish god was like 'yo, you should have had a dick' and I was like 'okay'."

I bust out laughing, tears squeezing out of the corners of my eyes and I saw him drop to his knees shaking with laughter. We both took deep shaky breaths and regained control of ourselves. Well, I don't think he ever had control over himself but whatever.

"So what's your name?" I questioned genuinely. The dude seemed interesting.

"I'm Ashton Flynn don't stalk me please."

"Wasn't going to."

"Whaaaa but everyone wants to stalk me. I'm smexy."

"Sure, whatever you say."

"Yay you think I'm smexy!"

"Ew."

"Rude."

"Duh."

He just stuck his tongue out at me and huffed.

"So you're trans?" I asked.

"Yep, I've got boobies and no dickle sadly. But my milkshakes always bring all the boys to the yard and YOU GOT ME I LET THE DOGS OUT!"

"I think you scare me more than most people."

"Well duh betch, I can't help how fabulous I am."

"Are you sure it isn't a mental disorder?"

"Psh, no, my mommy says I'm just special."

"...do I need to repeat myself?"

He pouted and rolled around on the ground, giving me puppy dog eyes. I scoffed and my eyes rolled.

"My name is Preston by the way. Preston Winters."

"Hawt. How come I haven't seen you before?"

"I live a bit away with my brother and his boyfriend along with his boyfriend's cousin. We don't get out much. None of us are really fond of people."

"I get it," he nodded understandingly, "my momma dragged me here for this dumb picnic and I don't really feel comfortable around everyone."

We both just sat there in comfortable silence for a while. For some reason, I just felt comfortable around this guy. He was crazy, yeah, but he was understanding and everything he did was sincere. I...maybe I had a real friend other than my brother for once.

I sighed and went to stand, knowing I had to get back.

"I'll walk with you." Ash offered, and I nodded in thanks.

As we walked, we talked about nothing and everything at once. He was a junior like me and went to the next district over from mine. His favorite color was orange or black. He loved the movie Warm Bodies and we shared a fangirl moment over it. He said his favorite activity was rolling around on his floor or skating. I made an 'ew' face at the fact that he liked the cotton candy frappuccino from Starbucks and he almost killed me. For some reason his favorite deodorant was Vanilla Axe, when the best was obviously Excite. He and I were both obsessed with Ghost Town, SWS, OM&M, and PTV. We both had spasms as we talked about bands and fell into laughing fits because of it.

"Oooo who's that yummy man-thingy?" he asked excitedly, pointing at Lonnie who immediately whipped his head around to look at us, offering me a crooked smile.

"You two should fuck." stated Ashton.

"WHAT?!" Lonnie and I both yelled, blushing.

"Oh yeah, you two should totally do the do. Also, count me in, THREESOME TIME."

Oh jeez.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 112 13
Imagine this: you're a teenage girl who doesn't have the greatest life. Your parents are alcoholic and abusive and at school you get bullied. Of cour...
104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
MY LIFE By Ar_Mi

Teen Fiction

299 40 44
THIS STORY IS ABOUT A PERSON'S DAILY LIFE...THE STRUGGLES, HAPPINESS, SORROW ETC. Warning: It might affect you, i do not want that. #8- gender dyspho...