Sasuke x Reader Sequel

De lwjawwx

The sequel to my other Sasuke x reader which takes place in Naruto. This series will take place in Shippuden! Mais

Home
Fight
Gaara
Kankuro
Kurama
Itachi
Jinjuriki
Akatsuki
Deidara
Gaara
Sai
Yamato
Hot springs
Kabuto
Unleashed
Danzo
Reunion
Notes
Meet up
Sage Mode
Capture?
Jinko
Sasuke vs Deidara
Favor
Goodbye
Madara
Past
Truth
Jiraiya
Training
Cloud
5 Kage Summit
Sakura
Regrets?
Sasuke vs Danzo
Friends
Sixth Hokage

Debrief

1.5K 51 5
De lwjawwx

I woke up early the next morning. I rubbed my eyes, got up, did some stretches and then changed into my clothes. Then folded up my futon and placed it on the side. I left the room quietly and found Sai sitting by the water, and it seemed that he was drawing? I didn't want to bother him, but I was curious. It seems he noticed me too since he turned to look at me.

"Are you drawing?" I asked smiling and he looked down to his hands and then back to me.

"Yes." he answered.

"May I see?" I asked.

"I don't mind." he said smiling.

"You don't have to keep smiling at me like that. I'll be honest, it's creepy." I said walking towards him and crouching next to him to see his canvas was colorful and very abstract.

"That looks cool." I said and sat down next to him. "Did you name it?" I asked.

"No." he replied.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I can't think of anything." he simply replied.

"Well, when you finish, can I see the final thing?" I asked.

"I don't mind." he said and I stood up and ruffled his hair like he was a dog.

"Try make friends with Naruto or Sakura. It's not bad to have friends." I said and left him alone to his drawing.

A little later in the day, we set off again. After we reached a certain point, Captain Yamato led us off the path and into a forest. I hopped over a log and looked at our surroundings. It was dark and creepy, but at least it wasn't muddy.

It was finally dark, and we stopped in a small clearing, surrounded by trees. Captain Yamato built a house out of his wood style jutsu. Naruto was the first to run in. I was the last to enter, and I closed the door behind us. I took off my shoes and walked up the stairs. We entered our room, and I picked a spot by the windows. I untied my headband, and put it in my bag, and joined the others in the debrief. Sakura was now telling Yamato about Sasori.

"(Y/n)-san" I turned to see it was Captain Yamamoto. Since we have an odd number, you're the only one left without a partner, is that okay with you?" he asked.

"I can handle myself." I smiled at him and he nodded and began talking about the plan.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

115K 1.8K 15
You transfer to a new school and meet Naruto, you guys become very close friends and without knowing it,.. You two become more than friends. PLOT TW...
91K 2.3K 15
In which Sakura is engaged to Sasuke...
130K 2.7K 16
This is set after Sasuke leaves the village. With some neji x reader as well Enjoy!!!xx
209K 8.1K 22
Sasuke leaves the village to travel the world to atone for his crimes and to see it with his newly gained perspective. But one day, Naruto receives a...