Ninja Within Shadows โ–บ Ninjag...

By dxganronpa

Book One ยป Shadow Series Two girls, the complete opposite of each other. But even though they're so different... More

ใ€Œ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐’ ใ€
00: Prologue
* 1 - On The Run
* 2 - First Attempt
* 3 - An Attack
* 4 - New Perspective
* 5 - The Prophecy
* 6 - Childish Problems
* 7 - Getting To Know You
* 8 - Morning Training
* 9 - Starting Training
* 11 - Harboring Feelings
* 12 - Masked Secrets
* 13 - First Kidnapping
* 14 - Safe Rescue
* 15 - Hospital
* 16 - Downfall Faults
* 17 - Dangerous Escape
* 18 - Betrayed Trust
* 19 - Race for Scarlett
* 20 - Complications
* 21 - Siblings
* 22 - Secret Plans
* 23 - Traveling Outside
* 24 - Falling Apart
* 25 - Situations Changing
* 26 - Broken Demise
* 27 - A New Despair
* 28 - Regained Powers
* 29 - Split Fights
* 30 - Painful Recognition
* 31 - Words of Comfort
* 32 - Fatal Destiny
* 33 - Epilogue
outroduction

* 10 - Danger Arises

125 34 0
By dxganronpa

Written by: miamidnightt

Mia felt her breath hitch in her throat, her eyes widening like the size of saucers at the blond pinning her underneath him, who continued to kiss her passionately on the lips. Feeling all strange from the kiss, which grew more heated when the Green Ninja trailed kisses across her jaw and down her neck.

"Ah... Lloyd, are you sure it's okay to do this kind of thing now?" Mia asked him confidentially, which caused him to look up from his kisses he was sending her, "Not that I don't like it... I'm just curious because I've never done this thing before."

Lloyd peered at her face, his finger tracing across the outline of her lips, "Hmm, you're not scared, are you, Mia?"

"No, that's not it!" She defended herself, sending him a quick glare in return, "This is all new to me, so I don't know what to think of it yet."

"It's new to me too." He cupped her cheek tenderly, which caused her to relax and he went back to kissing her again. This time, he moved up to her ear and gently bit the tip of it, causing a squeak to escape the redhead at the sudden action. But that only seemed to make him more eager than she was, going back to kissing her neck and down to her collarbone.

Mia couldn't help herself now, something growing inside her and a moan easily escaped her lips. Her face became more red and Lloyd stopped to look at her, giving her a satisfied smirk, "That's a sound I could get used to... I think you're enjoying this, aren't you, Mia?"

"I... I'm enjoying it way more than I think I should." Mia told him with a small chuckle, before the Green Ninja grabbed both her hands, sitting up and easily peeling off the fingerless gloves on her hands and he moved down to her feet, slipping off her Ninja shoes, like he had done with her gloves.

Lloyd hummed in response, back in the same position he was previously in and moved his hands down towards her stomach, deciding to press into it deeply and try to rouse another reaction out of her. He knew he was successful, because she let out a louder moan and squirmed, but that didn't stop her from reaching for his back and unclasping his Gi top, easily throwing it to the floor.

"You have to play fair too, Lloyd." She whispered, kissing his lips and he nodded to her, until he realized just how much she was struggling and pinned her wrists above her head, while he kept her legs down with his own, "Wait... Lloyd!"

"Hmm, I'm sorry, Mia, were you saying something?" He asked the Purple Ninja teasingly, waving a finger in front of her face, lowering his head back down and kissing her once more, while his lips moved down and brushed against her bare stomach.

Instead, this time Mia found herself purring in satisfaction, which only left Lloyd to continue, liking the new sound that was leaving her lips. The blond trailed his fingers down, causing a shiver of excitement to run down Mia's spine, being unprepared when he stuck his hand in her pants and she squeaked ear-splittingly. This only caused Lloyd to pull her Ninja pants down and off her, leaving Mia almost completely bare to him.

"Uh, Lloyd... This feels... feels pretty strange to... to me." Mia stammered, her face feeling like a fiery mess, and was aware that it could peel right off from how red and hot it was. Lloyd smirked at her stuttering, finding it cute to see a different side to her than no one got to see. "I've never... never done this... this before but I... I don't want you to stop. Please?"

The Green Ninja felt completely pleased with himself, rubbing his thumb to her dusted red cheeks, "I won't, but... You're even more cute when you stutter like that, makes me eager to see this new side of you."

Without warning, he placed his lips back on hers but rather this time, he entered his tongue inside her mouth, causing Mia to let out a series of many moans, which only fueled his energy to sustain further. He moved his hand to play with the strap of her bra, while he ran his tongue along all her teeth and even touched her own tongue, but she tried fighting back and Lloyd yanked away, raising an eyebrow.

"Did you just try to fight against me? You know that wasn't such a smart move." He told her serenely, following the outline of her lips and unclasping her bra, letting the piece of clothing fall to the floor, "I'll make you belong to me, Mia, and only me. No one else gets to have you."

She met his green eyes and blinked, before she found the words to speak, "Ah... You sure are... are possessive now. I think... think I'm seeing a new... new side of you too."

"Are you now?" Lloyd gave a peck to her cheek, moving his lips to the edge of her underwear, while his hand pressed into the same spot, causing a loud purr to rise out of her throat, "Now, that... That was really cute. I think I wanna hear it again."

Mia blushed deeper, feeling his hand slip inside her underwear and rubbed closer to her entrance. She screamed this time, squirming harder, while a louder purr escaped her, that soon turned into a moan. He removed his hand and went to playing with the edge of her underwear, the smug look easily readable on his face, "Ah... Lloyd, go... go ahead. I want this... this as much as you do."

The blond complied, not hesitating once as he glided her underwear down and to her ankles, exposing and leaving her bare in front of him. Realizing the situation she was in, her cheeks grew crimson from embarrassment and she darted her eyes around the room, only for Lloyd to take hold of her chin, forcing her eyes to meet his.

"Mia... You're beautiful." Lloyd moved his lips to her neck, sucking on a certain spot on her neck and forming a mark on her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he did. The redhead felt her body go numb and stop responding, right as the boy in front of her finished his mark on her neck, pulling away and placing two of his fingers to the mark, causing a low moan to arouse out of the girl.

Closing her eyes, Mia sighed and rested her head against the pillow, "Mmm... Lloyd, I'm really tired. But I don't want you to leave. Please, stay with me..."

"Alright..." Lloyd chuckled, carefully getting off her and standing to his feet, grabbing the pieces to her Ninja garments, which he dressed her in after putting her bra and underwear back on her. He tugged at the blankets, covering them over her and seeing as she was already fast asleep. He sat at the end of the bed, watching her chest rise and fall.

"I'll always stay with you, Mia. I won't let anyone hurt you." He whispered, knowing that he wasn't gonna get an answer from her. He rubbed his eyes, grabbing the top of his Gi and slipping it back on, laying down next to her, stroking her hair, "Sweet dreams."

* * *

A groan escaped her and she opened her sleepy eyes, Mia hearing loud voices in the room down the hall. Her body wasn't as sluggish anymore and she decided to get up, noticing that the clock read that it was past ten, only to be hauled down with a squeak. Her head snapped behind her, finding a sleeping Green Ninja with his arms enveloped around her waist and holding her close, like he didn't want her to leave.

"Come on... Lloyd, get up." Mia called out to him, poking him on the cheek but not receiving any kind of response from him, and she sighed in defeat. Her hands moved up and ran through his blond hair, smiling when he began waking up. "Are you awake now?"

"No...?" He replied, having a playful look on his face and she laughed, shaking her head.

The redhead placed a hand to his chest, rolling her eyes, "Well, if you're not gonna get up, can you at least release me from your arms so I can?"

"Nope, I don't feel like it." He ran a hand through her hair, keeping his eyes closed as he did, the grin on his face told her that he was enjoying every bit of this, "You're so small and I like holding you in my arms. I know where to find you that way."

The redhead groaned, hitting her head against his chest, "You're impossible, Lloyd Garmadon."

"I could say the same for you."

"That's not funny."

"Was it supposed to be?"

But when Mia was about to snap something back, she heard a knock on her door and her body tensed up, and she heard Cole's voice on the other side, "Hey, Mia, I know its late but me and the boys are playing video games, Jay was hoping you would play with us. If you're interested, you can come play but... If you happen to see Lloyd, can you tell him too. I can't seem to find him."

Opening his eyes, the Green Ninja was about to speak, but Mia covered a hand over his mouth, his words becoming muffled, "Not a word... Uh, sure, Cole! I'll be right out, thanks!"

"No problem!" She heard the Earth Ninja respond, footsteps rushing off and she sighed, deftly removing her hand off Lloyd's mouth, who was giving her a hard glare.

"Don't do that again," He scolded her, but the smile was back on his face and he got up, effortlessly bringing Mia up with him, "Now, come on, let's go beat the boys in some video games. I know Jay is an expert in them but I'm undoubtedly just as good."

Mia shrugged, nodding and slipping out of his arms, "Then let's go, you dork." Grabbing his hand, she led him out the door, after having him unlock it, and they headed for the game room.

"Since when am I the dork?" Lloyd asked, tilting his head down at her, "If anything, you're the one who's the dork."

"I am not a dork!"

"Yes, you are."

When they neared the game room, they easily heard shouts and screams from outside the closed door, causing both teens to look at each other, before casually heading inside the room, finding Jay and Kai playing a racing game against each other.

Lloyd sat down with Mia on the couch, while the others stood in front of the TV screen and making sure no one was watching, the Green Ninja leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "Have you played these kinds of games before?"

"No, I haven't," Mia said feebly, making sure to keep her voice down, "Do you think you could teach me how? Sorry, I'm not that good with electronics. Even took me forever how to figure out how to use my own phone."

"Sure thing, you adorable dork." Lloyd poked her on the nose, the redhead sending him a scowl but she relaxed, shaking her head and Jay turned to the two, causing them both to pull their hands away from each other discreetly.

Jay hummed, not seeming to notice that they pulled away, "Hey, Lloyd? Mia? You guys wanna play now? Me and the guys are gonna head to the kitchen and take a break."

The blond nodded, finally able to grab Mia's hand once the others were outside the room and he sat them both down in front of the TV. He handed her a controller and easily started up the game, explaining the controls and directions to Mia, before he pressed start and the game began at once.

They played the same game Kai and Jay had been playing, both putting all their focus on the screen they sat in front of, Mia sticking her tongue out in concentration, before it turned to biting her lower lip. Lloyd was already in the lead, having the advantage of experience with the game first-hand. On the other hand, Mia was struggling to try and catch up to the Green Ninja but found it rather difficult, but it was Lloyd who won in the end.

"Well... I'm done here!" Throwing the controller in front of her, she rushed out of the room, until Lloyd was right behind her and grabbed her upper arm, stopping Mia from walking any further, "Hey...! I admit it, you won and I was the one who lost fair and square, okay?"

"That's not it," Lloyd shook his head with a mischievous look crossing his face, pulling her closer and kissing her deeply on the lips, causing only a small moan to escape, before he pulled away from her, "That... I wanted to do that."

Pushing his face away from her, Mia giggled at him and walked into the kitchen with Lloyd, who immediately went over to the boys. Scarlett was busy chatting with Nya, which left Mia to herself and she walked over to the fridge, pulling out a pitcher of freshly-made lemonade. She stood on her tiptoes, reaching the cupboard and barely managing to grab a cup from inside. She placed the glass down and poured herself some lemonade, drinking it down in a hurry and putting the pitcher away. She looked back before she walked outside, her eyes finding the stars once she leaned her elbows against the rails.

"Hmm, I can't believe how much has already happened to me." She chuckled, resting her head down on the rails, on top of the backs of her hands, "But I'm curious... When will I get to unlock my powers?"

"That's an intriguing question," She heard a voice from behind her, having the same raspy, unnatural feeling to it from when she was attacked in her apartment, making goosebumps crawl up her skin, "But unfortunately, you won't be finding the answer to it, Brooklyn."

Mia froze to the spot, fear starting to seep its way into her mind but she held it back, spinning around and meeting face-to-face with a shadow, his purple eyes boring through her skull, "Yeah, and why's that? Because the way I see it, you're not gonna get me and I refuse to be afraid of you!"

"Very optimistic of you, Brooklyn, but I'm afraid I have to disagree." He smirked and pulled out a silver dagger, his fingers tracing along the blade and she shivered, the fear finally coming back and consuming her, "You see, I was ordered to take out one of you girls, since both of you are required to destroy us, but you won't be able to if one of you are out of the picture. Dragonfire is already weak as it is but taking out you, that will make it easier for us shadows!"

"That... That won't happen!" The redhead hissed, clenching her teeth and baling her hands into tight fists, "Me and my friends will stop you, I'll make sure of that!"

This only made the shadow laugh maniacally, as he took a step towards the Purple Ninja, which made her step one back, reaching back and trying to find the doorknob leading back inside, "But what will they do when I kill you? Hmm, I don't think they could handle the death of one of their teammates."

"You're too cocky—I'm not gonna let you take away my life like that. Now, I think I really have to go," Bolting for the door, she fidgeted with the doorknob, trying to pry it open but before she could do that, she felt the throbbing pain of something piercing right through her ankle. She winced, falling over and pulling out a dagger, dripping with her blood, "Shit...! My ankle... You're a monster!"

But the shadow didn't seem bothered by her hard glare, while he approached her and the redhead quickly tried getting on her feet but as soon as she did, she felt a sharp twinge of pain shoot through her ankle and up her leg, causing her to fall and hold her ankle while she gritted her teeth. She scooted back but the shadow was breakneck to grab her by the front of her gi, pinning her down and hovering over her with a sinister look in his eyes.

"Let me go!" Mia tried squirming away but that was enough for the shadow to take hold of his dagger again, positioning it and stabbing it into her right shoulder, making sure she felt the pain. She whimpered, "Please... stop hurting me. You can't do this!"

The shadow chuckled darkly, easily stabbing her in the side and she screamed lowly, thrashing against him, but she felt so weak now. It didn't help that she was losing blood, which was making her vision blacken at the edges, "Hmm, I think killing you the easy way would work best... This is the end for you, Brooklyn."

He placed the dagger directly over her heart, which was beating faster than ever from the dread taking over her mind and she shook violently. She didn't fight back now, her only thought was on the trepidation and she knew she had lost control over her own body. She was terrified of dying, she didn't want her life to end like this.

Doing the only thing she could think of, she screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping the Ninja somehow heard her, but the shadow cut her off by covering a hand over her mouth. He pushed the dagger through the skin and towards her heart, making her vision sway and start to lose consciousness.

Guys, she thought to herself, feeling tears fall from the corners of her eyes. Please, help me. I don't want my life to end like this. Not by the hands of a shadow. So, please... hurry!

At that point, she couldn't hear anything around her and before long, her consciousness left her as everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 633 18
The ninja's lives were the normal ninja-y thing until a young girl falls into their lives and changes them. With a crazy series of events looming on...
215K 7.7K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
9.7K 267 9
This is book 2. *REWRITE IN PROGRESS* (Y/n) is on the road of redemption! She tries her best to get rid of her bad habits and is finding it more diff...