Our Little Secret

By shorty2oo4

Emily had a crush on Jaxon for an entire year before she had finally noticed his true colors... he was a jerk... More

1. Jaxon Harris And The Art Of Crushing
2. Encounters And The Jerk Named Jaxon
3. Confessions & Realizations
4. Just Friends And Just Secret
5. Trouble And Chemistry Mishaps
6. Far Away Friends [Life In Japan Crossover]
7. It Began With A Kiss And Ended With A Date
8. Where is Jaxon And Why Won't He Answer His Phone?
9. I Think Katie Might Be The Hulk And Ricky Is A Real Jerk
10. I Don't Think Like Is A Strong Enough Word And Jaxon Is Hot When He's Angry
11. Marching Season Is Over And I Think Katie's Going To Kidnap Me
12. Timmy's Lips Taste Like Chapstick And Jaxon's Taste Like Candy
13. Jaxon Is A Loser And Chris Is A King
15. Kissing An Evil Twin And Visiting Sick Jaxon
16. It's Honesty Time, Love And There's A Lot To Spill Including Lemon Juice
17. Timmy Has A Point And I Might Just Move Out Because Of It
18. Living Without Mom Might Be Weird And This Intervention Is Gonna Be Lit
19. David Makes Jaxon A Promise And So Do I
Sequel

14. Jaxon's Being Jerkier Than Usual And Chris Might Murder Him

29 5 1
By shorty2oo4

The next day I went to school and Jaxon was acting funny. He was talking to his friends and acting like he used to but without almost any interaction with me.

"Hey what's the deal?" I questioned.

"Huh what?" He asked.

"You haven't talked to me and it's lunch!" I said.

"Oh uh sorry." He said nervously.

"Well yeah I get you want to talk to your friends but at least say hi to your girlfriend!" I told him and his eyes widened.

"Girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

"Are you brain dead?" I asked.

"Just a little," he laughed lightly. He sounded strange. His laugh was less weird and exaggerated and his voice seemed deeper but he looked like the same old Jaxon.

"Don't tell me you've completely forgotten about our secret relationship, Timmy, and my crazy mother." I said putting my hand on his shoulder as he tensed.

"What the heck is wrong with you!?" I asked.

"Sorry," he muttered. I sighed and looked at him. His hair was gelled, his posture was perfect, and he didn't look like a slacker. The only problem was that he looked like he was lost.

"Why are you so dressed up today?" I asked questioningly.

"I'm not," he answered plainly.

"I can't even convince you to brush your hair let alone gel it," I told him accusingly.

"Just leave me alone," he said walking away and it hit me hard. What was that? Did something happen between us. There wasn't. That made me mad at that punk, loser, slacker, jerk. So I did the only reasonable thing a girl fighting with her boyfriend could do. I poured milk all over his head. Not just milk but CHOCOLATE milk and he was wearing a white T-Shirt.

"What was that for!?" He yelled angrily.

"Stop being such a dang jerk bag!" I told him.

"A what?" He said.

"Whatever this is isn't the Jaxon I know and I don't like this one," I said walking away.

On my way out I ran into Rick of all people, anger still evident on my face.

"Trouble in paradise?" He questioned slyly.

"Stay the heck away from me," I told him angrily. I had just ran out of the cafeteria and nobody was out there to help me. He cornered me and closed in on me.

"Tell your loser boyfriend that I'm coming after him," he warned and left in a haste. I ran quickly to the lobby of our highschool to find one of my friends. Instead I ran into Jessica, Jaxon's older sister.

"Sorry about that," I said backing away.

"Oh my god your my little brother's girlfriend!" She squealed. I blushed red.

"Shhh I didn't know he told you," I said.

"He tells me everything," she said triumphantly. "If he doesn't I tackle him and make him mad," she said with a smile.

"Well your brother is being quite a jerk today," I said rolling my eyes. She looked puzzled and didn't understand what I said.

"But Jaxon isn't here today," she said confusing me.

"Well he's here and he's acting like a totally different person," I said. "Better groomed but not Jaxon." Her eyes widened.

"Oh crap," she muttered. "Where's the last place you saw him?" She asked.

"In the cafeteria when I poured milk on his head," I replied. She went running toward the cafeteria forgetting about me. I shrugged my shoulders and found Katie with Cori.

Katie looked different. Almost like she was glowing.

"Katie what's this?" I questioned.

"I jumped in the lagoon after we made it back to the school so I could visit Chris and my people," she smiled.

"Oh but why are you glowing?" I asked.

"Apparently Thostarions bathe in lemon juice and it does wonders for the skin," she replied.

"So you bathed in lemon juice?" I asked.

"Precisely," she told me and I shook my head.

"Well never mind that," I said. "Jaxon's being a jerk."

"Who would have known that was coming?" Cori said full of sarcasm.

"He's being more of a jerk than usual," I elaborate.

"On a scale from one to ten?" Katie asked.

"Almost Ricky," I said.

"Than I guess it's time for me to kill him," Morgan said popping up slowly from out of nowhere.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"We all knew this day would come," she replies. Grabbing a bag out of her back pack that says 'WE ALL KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME'

"I don't think we need that," I said worried about whatever it was in the bag.

"Want me to talk to him?" Katie asked taking charge.

"No... I don't know," I said shyly.

"You sure?" she asked.

"I just don't know if it will help," I said honestly.

"Oh it will... I can scare little punks in my sleep," she said cracking her knuckles.

The day kept going as usual as I wondered why Jaxon would be acting like this. But I finally got to see Katie seventh hour for band. She looked angry, almost green.

"Did something happen when you tried to talk to him," I asked.

"I am so angry right now," she said with honesty.

"What did he do!" I exclaimed.

"He called me an idiot and shoved past me," she said.

"I can't stand being in this room near him," she shivered.

"Let's go somewhere," I said feeling sick to my stomach. Honestly, I didn't want to be near him when he was like that either. I knew I'd have to break up with him for this behavior. It's one thing to get mad at each other, but this, this was unacceptable. But thinking about it didn't make me feel too good.

"Follow me," Katie said and I obliged. She walked to Mr. Shults and whispered in his ear. I didn't know what she had said to him but I did know that he nodded his head to whatever it was. She than proceed to grab Morgan by the hand and led the two of us outside. Morgan didn't even question it and just let her drag us straight to the lagoon.

"CAN I JUMP IN IT," she screamed. Katie nodded her head and Morgan jumped without hesitation. I did the same already knowing that this would lead us to the hulk- I mean Thostarion society. When we arrived everyone gathered around to greet their new queen. It kind of scared me. I mean it's not everyday that giant green people surround you looking like they would kill you just to get to one of your best friends.

"GIVE YOUR QUEEN A WALKWAY!" Chris declared as everyone stepped aside and I held onto Katie's arm in fear. Chris walked down to greet us.

"Why are you here my lady," he asked causing me to cringe.

"Jaxon shoved me and it made me angry," she said. The entire crowd seemed to gasp and suddenly Chris began look very scary to me. I really didn't like it. This entire thing felt like a nightmare.

"THE SMALL HUMAN HAS COMMITTED TREASON!" Chris yelled. "GATHER OUR MEN WE ARE INVADING THE SURFACE," Chris commanded.

"You don't need to do that," I squeaked fearing for Jaxon's life.

"Yeah you could probably take him and smash him like a pancake yourself," Morgan commented. I gasped. She didn't seem to understand that we didn't want Jaxon dead.

"Morgan we don't want to kill him!" I whisper yelled.

"You might not but I do," she said.

"THAN IT IS DECIDED THAT I WILL AVENGE THE SHOVING OF MY QUEEN'S SHOULDER," Chris said walking towards the tubes. I looked at Katie to see if she was going to stop him but instead she was drinking lemon juice. I grabbed her hand and we ran towards Chris together. When we got into the band room Jaxon had a mean look on his face that didn't suit him. "I need a small human by the name of Jaxon Harris to step forward," he said angrily.

"Who the heck are you?!" Jaxon said looking frightened.

"You have shoved the queen of Thostaria therefore you must be punished. We should be invading your country but we have decided to show mercy and punish only you," Chris said.

I looked around at everyone's shocked faces. Everyone except for David and the people who visited the society earlier looked absolutely terrified. But you couldn't blame them for being terrified of a giant green man looking to kill a sixteen year old kid. All of a sudden Jessica burst in through the doors with a look of fear in her eyes.

"Please don't kill him that isn't Jaxon!" She pleaded.

"Is this the one that shoved our queen?" Chris asked still ready to kill. I looked at Katie to see she was just chillaxing as Chris defended her honor. Jessica didn't answer at first probably trying to come up with some excuse in her head for Jaxon.

"He probably is but this is a totally different and complicated story," She said fidgety.

"But if he was the one that shoved my queen than that must mean he be the one that I slay," he said.

"This guy is naturally evil he probably meant no harm... well he probably did mean harm but he has his reasons," Jessica pleaded.

"Jaxon isn't naturally evil," I said.

"But that isn't Jaxon," she said pointing at him. Katie started turning green causing everyone to gasp.

"See this is the crap I had to deal with at SCOBDA," David said picking up his trombone and taking it apart. You could tell he would have just rather had a simple senior year instead of discovering new species, dealing with jerk Jaxon, or seeing Katie go berserk.

Katie picked up Jaxon with her green hand and looked deep into his eyes. It was as if time slowed. She looked so angry. Eventually she threw him into the wall causing it to break.

"This isn't the punk," She declared facing us all. Andrea walked into the room got out her water gun and sprayed lemon juice into Katie's mouth. She turned to see Chris in Hulk form. She looked confused but nonetheless sprayed lemon juice at him as well. He turned back into human form and Andrea gave Katie a big old thumbs up seeing what a hunk he was. She than walked out of the room.

"What are we going to do about the wall?" I questioned aloud. Mr. Shults shrugged his shoulders and duct-taped the Jaxon shaped hole.

"This is not okay," I muttered confused.

"May I chop the small child into tiny pieces now?" Chris asked.

"This isn't Jaxon!" Jessica screamed once again and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Jaxon get your tail-end over here right now!" I yelled. He walked over frightened like. I looked him in his green eyes hoping to see the truth. The truth was that he really didn't look like himself. "Are you Jaxon Harris?" I asked and the boy nodded. But just to be extra sure I kissed him.

It wasn't Jaxon.

"Grosss. Nope nope nope it's not him!" I yell backing away quickly. "Who is that!" I yelled at Jessica.

"That's my other little brother... Daxton Harris." She said

"Elaborate," I screamed while gurgling water in my mouth.

"That's Jaxon's evil twin brother," She said.

I spit the water out of my mouth.

"What?" I gasp.

"See and now she even got water on the floor," David sighed throwing a chair across the room calmly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 235 40
"Uh, Melissa! The truth is," Jason mumbled and our eyes locked "That I-I'm in love with you" he stuttered and I was stunned. My heart started racing...
10.7K 651 33
"If this is the part where you plan to kill me and bury my body in the dirt, jokes on you, this was what I wanted anyways." I say, trudging along sid...
3.6K 304 24
In many ways, Leslie Mitchell is just like her father Shawn. Cocky, sarcastic, has a knack for causing trouble, funny, fiery, and let's not forget, c...
437K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...