Death the Kid x Reader

Da middlejack20

You know the usual. Your running from the past. Taking shelter at the DWMA. Befriending people you really sho... Altro

Welcome to Death City
Intoduction To The Gang
History Lesson
Lunch Issues
Confessions
Dream? More Like Nightmare
Introductions and ALMOST Realizations
Fight
Attack
Katherine
Admittance
BlackStar Bonding
SURPRISE!!
I Love You
Easter vs. Halloween
Mission
Pink Sparkly Fish
Life In The Flesh
The Truth Comes Out
Storytime
The Talk
SoMa
Bf/Gf Official
Party
Guppy
Cave
Asura's Cell
The Dead Live
Blood
Pain
Reunited Again
Recuperation
The Best People In The Whole World

BIG News

25.1K 907 1.3K
Da middlejack20

"Right there. Front row." BlackStar whispered. We were sitting in the back of the theater watching Ox and Tsubaki.

"Okay I distract Ox and you go sit next to Tsubaki." I started to stand up but BlackStar grabbed my arm.

"What am I supposed to do?" He panicked.

"I don't know. Remember, your the almighty Black Star. Nothing over powers you!" I headed down to sit in the row right behind Ox. I poke him on his back and asked him to help me with my car. He agreed and followed me out to the parking lot.

"Where's your car?" He asked.

"I lied. I don't have one." I shrugged and leaned up against a light pole.

"Why did you do that? Did you know I was having a date?" He started to turn but stopped when I spoke.

"Do you really like Tsubaki?" I challenged. "Cause I know a guy who really truly likes her. and I don't want to ruin you handed if you feel the same way."

"No."

"No, you don't like her or no, your shock someone else likes her."

"No I don't like her. I asked her out because I was hoping if I took his weapon away, BlackStar would be weak and I could defeat him."

"Ox, first of all, BlackStar is incredibly powerful with and with out Tsubaki. Second of all, you going on a date with Tsubaki almost had BlackStar beat you up."

"Why would he do that?"

"That for us to know and you to hopefully find out I the future. Now go home, Ox. There supposed to be a test tomorrow and you don't want Maka to beat you again right?" I asked.

"What!!! Of course not!" Ox ran of panicking about what subject to study first.

I chuckled and walked back into the theater. I looked in the direction of BlackStar and Tsubaki and saw her head leaning on his shoulder and I think I saw a smile on his face. I sat in the back of the theater and waited for the movie to finish.

About thirty minutes into my wait, I heard someone sit down in the seat next to me. I looked over and saw a buff man then someone else sat on the other side.

"Hey cutie. The names Buck, that's my friend Chuck. What you doing here all alone?"

"I'm not alone." I looked down at BlackStar but he didn't notice anything.

"That's to bad. I was hoping this would be easy." I looked over in confusion and got a piece of cloth shoved in my face. Crap! Don't breath! But I can only go so long with out needing to breath.

-TIMESKIP: TIMING UKNOWN-

"Oui! Wake up!" I felt someone kick a chair that I was tied to. I opened my eyes and saw Buck and Chuck standing in front of me. I looked around and saw that I was I a dark room with one lightbulb to light it up

"Ugh. I hate being knocked out." I muttered.

"Well keep that in mind. Now we heard you can receive people." My head snapped up.

"You idiots. I can't resurrect people! Even if I could, I wouldn't. It tips the balance of life!" I suddenly felt a sting on my cheek. I looked to my left an saw Chuck's hand across his chest next to his face. I connected that to the sting and realized he slapped me.

"You have to." He said.

"Who do I have to bring back to life? Cause I know that everyone is equally important and unimportant to this world. Why do you think this person is above all?"

"Because she is our mother!" Buck yelled. "And if she doesn't come back then little Joey can't either."

"Who's little Joey?" I asked

"Our mother soon to be baby." Buck said. "She died before he was born."

"When did she die?"

"This morning." He said.

"Did you think of cutting the child out?"

"We don't know how." Chuck said.

"Take me to her."

"You'll run." Buck said.

"No I won't take me to her before they both are to far gone to get back." They untied me and took me to a room. I saw a woman lying on a bed in the center of the room. Her stomach was bulging. I walked over and check her pulse and breathed out in relieve.

"You two really are idiots. She isn't dead." I put my hand on her stomach to make sure the little child was still alive as well. He was.

"Then why won't she wake up?" I looked around and saw a small bottle in the night stand. I picked it up and saw that it was some kind of sleeping potion.

"This is why. She must have had a hard time sleeping so she took this. It's hard to wake someone who has taken a sleeping potion Wait until she wake up. She'll be perfectly fine."

"Thanks pretty lady." Chuck said.

"Yup. Next time just ask please."

"Of course." Buck said. "You can leave." I nodded and left. once I exited the house I realized I was closer to the manor then the theater so I walked there. I enter and saw Tsubaki on the couch. Sitting on BlackStar's lap. Making out. Now I know how Liz felt last night.

"I assume all went well on this movie date?" I stood there with my arms crosse teasingly.

"_____, we were just waiting for you!" Tsubaki said while quickly getting off BlackStar, who looked very disappointed.

"No you weren't. it's okay. I'm heading of to bed. Don't have to much fun." I waved and climbed the stairs to my room. I then got a shower and put on pajamas. I climbed into my bed and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

-TIMESKIP:MORNING-

"Wake up." I felt my shoulder being gently shaken. I grumbled and pulled the cover over my head and tried to go back to sleep. The person chuckled and pulled the covers down. I then felt the bed dip to someone else's weight. I opened one eye to see Kid sitting next to me. I shot right up and engulfed him in a hug. He fell back and I landed on top of him. Still hugging.

"Now your eager to awaken?" He laughed. I didn't care, I just hugged him tighter. "Was being watched by BlackStar really that bad?" I sat back and flopped onto the bed space next to him.

"Actually no. We got along pretty well after the first hour or two. I just really really missed you." I looked over at him and he was smiling at me.

"I missed you, too.". He started to move closer to me. I met him halfway and we kissed. Every time we touched my body felt like it was I fire. Every time we have kissed I can't ever seem to get enough. I love it. I love him. Wait, did I really just think that? He might not love me! He probably just likes me more then other people. And that could always change. Stop worrying you worry way to much. I decided to listen to the calmer voice in my head and stop.

"Lunch! It's Deathway!!"{Like Subway but for Death City} Maka yelled stopping mine and Kid's kiss.

"Lunch? What time is it?" I looked at he clock. 1:52!! "Wow I must have been tired"

"Come on. Let's go eat." Kid grabbed my hand and lean me to the door.

"Wait, I need to change." I let go of his hand and changed into a plain white tee, with light blue jeans, and neon pink sneakers. I found a black and white scarf and put that on also. I then came out of the bathroom and headed back to Kid and we went back downstairs, not ,to my disappoint, hand in hand.

"Good morning,____!" Tsubaki and Liz said.

"THE GREAT GOD BLACKSTAR SHALL BLESS YOU WITH A GOOD AFTERNOON." BlackStar shouted. I ignored him and sat at one of the high chairs and Kid sat next to me. I grabbed a bag from Deathway and found a (your favorite sub) sub. Like almost everything I have eaten, I loved it.

"So how was the mission? Where did you guys go?" I asked. Maka, Soul, Liz, Patty, and Kid all exchanged glances. "What? Did something happen?"

"You can't keep it from her forever, Kid." Soul said. "Just tell her."

"Tell me what?" I looked at Kid and his eyebrows were coming together in frustration but he didn't talk."Kid!"

"Fine fine. Our mission was to go after Katherine." He said. "And to bring back to Death City."

"Well....did you?!" I yelled. I don't think I could handle the idea of her being her in Death City. Kid didn't say anything.

"Kid, seriously?!" Liz yelled. "Tell her!"

"____, she's at the DWMA right now speaking to my father." Kid said something else but I didn't hear because I slowly failed into blackness.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.8K 37 27
Your demon weapon abilities arose, and your parents decided it was best to send you to the famed DWMA. Once getting there, you gain a certain Shiniga...
11.8K 231 21
Your the new mesiter in town. After a while, you meet your best friend who's your weapon, then after a few twists and turns with everyone, there's a...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
6.1K 212 26
((Soul Eater Fan fiction I don't own anything from Soul Eater besides OCs ))