The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My Fiancรฉe
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Special Chapter: Seymone

1.5K 82 6
By SeraEnigma

I nearly killed him.

I could not believe it when I saw Luis walking towards his death. My cousin Sarina managed to save her with the help of the bodyguards but as for me.

I froze because fear took root inside of my heart.

Something.....broke inside of me. When I heard about my cousin's investigation regarding the missing princess; I never thought that it would lead to me.

I never knew my father, In fact....I hated the man my mom continued to love even until her death. I hated how he never came for us when while mom worked two jobs to feed us and I hated him even more when he never came for me after the funeral.

My mother's family was not so forgiving about me being born out of wedlock and no one wanted me in their lives, whispering harshly that I was just another unwanted bastard to feed. If my cousin Sarina had not took me in; I would have had a harder life.

When I heard from both Sarina and Luis about the fruits of their investigation led to my mother which in turn led to me, they gave me evidence supporting their conclusion. My mind went blank at such a revelation.

I felt trapped so... I lashed out at Luis, all of a sudden my whole world changed in a blink of an eye and I hated it. I wanted everyone to go away and leave me alone.

So I took my anger out on the lawyer and he almost died because of me. Just when I thought we were becoming close; this stupid thing happens.

Amidst the mess, Sarina still comforted me until I was calm enough but she then told me that my power is too much for her to handle so she is calling the one person who can help.

My so called "older brother" and her lover, The Prince of Illyria.

Shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big ,Tall and Dark. Very Charismatic and Good looking.

That was all I can say about my cousin's lover and....ugh...

I seriously hate him.

The moment he arrive at our room, he swiftly took care of the mess I made. He had the male bodyguard take Luis to the nearest hospital and helped Sarina gather up the papers I threw on the ground while asking K.C to fetch room service.

Just like that, everything was resolved.

Then like a gentleman, he merely made sure me and Sarina was fine before he took his leave after asking if he can take both of us to dinner so that we can talk properly.

He did not use his big bulk to lord over me although I can see in his gaze that he knows who I am, he was actually polite and thoughtful.

Ugh, I really don't like him.

Fast forward to the present, I was sulking beside Sarina as we faced her lover; all three of us were seated at one of the best restaurants in the area. He was dressed in a simple impeccable fashion, his hair slicked back and a diamond erring sparkled against one of his ear while his dark skin glowed from a recent shower.

Looking closely, I saw that he had really nice eyes, the color of amber. Oddly it goes really well with his pale blonde hair.

He may not be one of those "Instagram hotties" but he was handsome and striking in a unique way that make it unable for a girl to forget him.

But.

My cousin was never one to like guys for their looks so... Why him?

"I believe introductions are in order, I am Leonidas R. Lyonel but people closest to me call me Leo or Leone. I a-"

"I know who you are." I interrupted him rudely, earning a glare from Sarina but I don't care. "Not that I give a damn because I am NOT going to some European country."

Sarina pinched my side, making me flinch. I looked at her and she gave me one of those disappointed stares making me frown and shut my mouth as I crossed my arms against my chest and looked away sharply.

" Sorry about that Leone." she apologized softly. "She is just scared. It was a lot to take in when she found out."

Damn right. I am scared. I am freaking out!

"I understand." came Leone's deep voice then after a while he order us some drinks and then addressed me. "Sey... May I call you that? Okay. Let me be clear on this. You don't have to go back with me if you want. All I want is to properly explain our side of the story."

It was a few minutes before I finally made eye contact with him and nodded cautiously. My guard was up by a lot and I won't yield to him.

He must have seen the defiance in my face because he merely smiled in a resigned manner.

"But perhaps the story can wait for another day, normally when I am angry at father; I usually don't want to listen to anything he has to say. " he said sheepishly and I felt my frown lessen a bit. " All I am saying is...you can approach me when you are ready to listen to the whole story."

Crap. No...don't be taken in Sey...

"Really?" I said sarcastically. " I thought the king would order you to drag me back to Europe kicking and screaming."

His eyes lit up with humor.

"I guess we could do that." he countered. " But...I won't. Father left this matter to me and I would rather you come back for at least a visit of your own will."

"Humph. I see, Well....whatever." I shrugged then I looked at him. " I want a DNA test. Although I trust my cousin...maybe she missed something. This will settle once and for all if I am the king's bastard."

Once again, my harsh words made my cousin's face twist up in sadness and I wish I could apologize but I did not.

"Okay. Let us do that." he nodded. "I'll set up an appointment with a clinic I know here that can get the test done quickly."

As he made a few phone calls. I noticed Sarina held his hand and he smiled tenderly at her while he squeezed back.

That made my heart hurt because my older cousin has never made that face before and it made me jealous...a bit.

I looked away from them and thought back on that odd power that came over me when my emotions were high. It was weird...like I swallowed another voice that seems to reverberate within me when I lashed out at Luis.

Not only that....The sensation felt familiar...like I...I knew I had this within me. But how?

So many questions....and yet I don't know who to turn to. My cousin seems to know why I am like this but could she help me to avoid using my "other" voice?

"Food is ready girl." Sarina's gentle voice made me look back at the table. My rice bowl was all ready to eat so I dug in while my thoughts swirled around my head.

We left the restaurant when we were done and got into a new black Chevrolet Camaro car, As he drove off; he then addressed me again.

"Do you want to learn more about your "gift" little one?"

"I am NOT little....and you call this...weird power a "gift"? Ugh, more like an extra voice I don't need."

"From what Sarina told me...you also possess the Gift of Command. A very powerful one if you can "command" my friend to jump off a balcony." his voice held no accusation but nonetheless, it made my heart twist painfully.

"Sey...please give him a chance. I cannot help you but he can. He can help your control your gift." Sarina put and hand on my shoulder.

"Does he also have a similar gift?" I asked.

That made the prince chuckled as he told me that he has the same gift I had and told me the first time he used it as a young guy was also disastrous.

After some time resisting, I agreed to let him teach me but after seeing my cousin making "goo-goo" eyes at him; I made some conditions.

One is that until I learn to control my gift, he is not allowed to touch my cousin but eye contact is fine and until the DNA test is verified and done; he must never force or manipulate me into going to Illyria.

Oddly enough, he agreed to it but not before making a pained expression like I ripped his heart out.

Well I don't care, I plan on using him to understand and make sure that there will never be another victim to my power. And even if the DNA test is positive, I will have to go to Illyria just to satisfy the whims of the man who abandoned my mother but I will never stay there.

Nor will I never ever accept him as my father.

Never.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 26.9K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
19.4K 1K 38
"๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†." โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† "That's it...
1.9K 193 14
"I thought you loved me" i said while controlling my tears from Stroming down. "I never said that" he said blankly staring me. "Then what was those...
8.5K 925 39
"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake me head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me. ...