BROOKLYN BOY | ππ‰πŒ βœ“

By jiminthighsss

βœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" πŸ–πŸŽ'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
π™€π™‹π™„π™‡π™Šπ™‚π™π™€
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ 𝟐 (supriseeee)
Thank you.

24

77.9K 4.5K 3.9K
By jiminthighsss

please vote (◕‿◕)♡

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I hugged my shivering body, trying to stay warm in the freezing weather. The porch lights at my house were on, but my parents were still at the dinner. I reached into the flower pot, digging around for the key.

"Come on.." I groaned as my hand was covered in soil. I finally found the key, dusting my hand off in the process.

"Home sweet home." I sighed as I stepped inside, shutting the door behind me.

I didn't want to think about tonight, because if I did, that meant I cared. The fridge was just calling my name, telling me to eat more calories than I should in day. I kicked my heels off, and pulled the fridge handles. "Leftovers—? nope, vegetables—? eh, pizza?" I smiled as I grabbed the box.

I jumped on the couch, sitting in a position that threatened to rip my dress. I opened the box of pizza, dumping a pile of ranch on the side. I grabbed the remote, turning the tv on. The first thing that came up was a couple having a steamy make out session in a crammed bedroom. I frowned as my thumb slammed onto the channel button.

"This is better." I smiled as I sat back with the box of pizza in my lap.

Sixteen Candles is one of the most popular movies that came out this year. I grabbed a water bottle next to me and looked up to see a teenage boy receiving an implied blowjob on tv. I rolled my eyes, reaching for the power button on the remote.

"Suddenly everyone wants to be romantic." I crossed my arms, and my mind began to wander.

"You're different—." I inaccurately mocked Jimin's voice. "What a piece of shit."

"Who's a piece of shit?"

I screamed at the top of my lungs, throwing the box of pizza at the intruder. I jumped over the couch, hiding behind it. The sound of footsteps were getting louder, as my heartbeat grew faster. I slowly peaked through my hand and frowned when I saw Brooke covered in pizza sauce.

"Brooke—?" I slowly stood, using the couch to help me. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you." She wiped the red sauce on off her cheek. "You left the front door unlocked."

"I did—?" I quietly whispered.

"Yes." She mockingly whispered back. "So—?" She smirked as she laid back on my couch.

"What?" I gave her an odd look.

"I heard from—you know, some people.." Brooke twirled her hair around her finger. "That you and Jimin had a little date night."

She raised her brow as I fell back hysterically laughing. "Did I say something funny—?"

"I-I just thought I heard the word date." I slapped my knee, pretending this was actually funny.

"I mean.. yeah." Brooke shrugged her shoulders. "Is that not what it is?"

"Brooke." I slightly squinted my eyes. "I want nothing to do with that man."

"Hold up—!" She stood from the couch, seemingly angry at my comment. "You guys just made up, what the hell happened?"

"Forget it." I brushed it off, but Brooke definitely wasn't having it.

"Rae." She aggressively shook my shoulders. "Tell me what happened."

"You really wanna know?" I pretended to smile.

"You're scaring me." Brooke reached for a blanket, covering herself.

"I'll tell you." I sat back onto the couch, letting out a deep breath before I spoke. "Jimin has a girlfriend."

Brooke pursed her lips together, awkwardly staring back at me. I knew she wouldn't have anything to say. It's not exactly something she expected me to tell her.

"Are you being serious?" She whispered as if someone else was in the room.

"Yeah." I slowly nodded my head. "But it's whatever, just forget about it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm sorry." Brooke sat beside me, pulling me into a hug. "I pushed for you and Jimin—it's my fault."

I flicked Brooke's forehead. "It's not your fault you idiot. If anyone's to blame, it's me. I shouldn't have been blind to Jimin's behavior. I knew he wasn't looking for anything serious, and only wanted to have temporary fun. I've known Jimin for all my life." I sighed, lowering my head. "He'd never like me."

"Jimin's such an idiot for letting you go." Brooke patted my back. "He's gonna regret it."

"I just don't understand how he could lie to me while he was dating someone else. He knows I'm already not up for the idea of dating, so the fact that he got me to kiss him just makes me feel so stupid and vulnerable."

"You'll be okay." Brooke softly whispered. "You're not missing out on anything, trust me."

"Brooke." I looked up at her, careful not to let any tears fall. "I was actually starting to like him."

"Aw, my poor baby." Brooke dropped her head onto my shoulder.

The door bell suddenly rung and Brooke and I both looked at each other with wide eyes. She slowly stood, looking over her shoulder to see me making an x with my arms. "I'm not here—!" I whispered.

She nodded, before slowly creeping towards the door. I listened as the door knob slowly twisted, leaving me even more anxious than before. Brooke finally pulled the door open, and narrowed her eyes. I saw her run into the kitchen and out with a sharp knife.

"Brookewhat's the knife for?" I shouted, while also extremely concerned and confused.

I rushed to the door, and pulled Brooke by her hair just as she tried attacking Jimin. Jungkook covered his mouth as he cackled at an unamused Jimin.

"Easy now." Jungkook scoffed, kicking the knife that fell out of Brooke's hand.

"Let me kill him." Brooke screamed as she attempted to escape from my grip.

It took a lot, but I looked Jimin in the eye. "Your presence isn't really wanted." I tried to speak clearly, but got kicked in the shoulder by Brooke.

"Rae, I need to talk to you." Jimin pushed past Jungkook, reaching for my hand when Brooke suddenly got a grip on his shirt.

She pushed him back to the wall, as if they were in a fifty shades of grey movie. "You have the nerve to walk into the house of a girl you just cheated on two minutes ago?"

Ya'll... I'm laughing at myself skskskks I know damn well that fifty shades of grey didn't exist in the 80's, but hey, neither did Jimin so....

"Brooke.." I slowly shook my head while my cheeks turned red. "He didn't cheat on me."

"R-right." Brooke looked back at Jimin who smugly pressed his tongue against the inside of his cheek. "I still think you're an asshole for leading her on then."

"Brooke, let go of him." I glared at her, then averted my gaze to the right. "Jimin, leave."

Jungkook raised his brows, surprised no one threatened to kick him out yet. Brooke let go of Jimin's shirt, dusting it off before she stood beside me. I glared at Jimin, waiting for him to leave, but he walked forward instead, placing his hands on my waist. I widened my eyes as lifted me over his shoulder.

"Put me down you goddamn psycho." I continuously hit his back, giving up when I knew he wouldn't budge. He walked into a dark room, turning to flip the lights on when he slammed my body into the wall.

"Sorry about that." Jimin blandly apologized as his hand finally found the light switch.

Jimin threw me onto the bed, contradicting the apology he gave me two seconds ago. I took no time to pick myself back up, running for the door. He caught me in his arms, pulling me into a hug.

"Get off." I tried to push myself away, but his arms were holding me too strongly.

"Just stop talking, for two minutes." He quietly spoke, moving his hands from my waist to the back of my head to bring me closer to his chest.

I hate him so much that it's making me feel so dazed and uneasy in his arms. The things Park Jimin does to me. My eyes have been closed for about two minutes now. I was beginning to fall asleep at the light moment of his body. My cheek was pressed against his chest, giving me warmth and comfort. I felt like it couldn't think anymore. My thoughts and ideas all began to drift away as I feel into a light sleep.

Hola hoes, your main author's back again with some information to shove down your throats. Okay, so I know this scene is all over the place, but here's what I was going for. She was laying on Jimin's shoulders for a long damn time and you know how comfy his arms are. So eventually the fell asleep because tbh I didn't feel like writing the scene where they talk THERE, I SAID IT. So stop roasting the scene plssss. I'm a fragile child.

We stayed like that for what felt like hours. I didn't want him here, but this was better than spending a night crying by myself. It's not Jimin's fault. It was my mistake for trying to be the one for him. I don't need an explanation from someone I'm not dating.

Jimin lifted my chin up, softly chuckling as I helplessly sunk into his arms. He lifted me into his arms, walking into the living room, where Brooke and Jungkook were still waiting.

"Did you poison her—!?" Brooke widened her eyes as she rushed towards me.

"She's sleeping, so if you don't mind shutting the fuck up." Jimin muttered as he pushed past Brooke and headed up the stairs.

Jungkook snorted as he fell back, hitting his head on the table behind him. Brooke tried to keep a straight face, but failed when she heard the bang from Jungkook slamming his head on the table.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he could hear Jungkook and Brooke laughing from upstairs. He kicked the door to my room open, and walked over to the window side, gently laying me on my bed. I naturally turned myself, as I was used to sleeping on my side. Jimin used the little space I gave him, to lay down next to me. The corners of my lips faintly rose as his hand brushed my hair back.

Jimin lied in bed with me, until he was sure I was deep asleep. He tried being as quiet as he possibly could while he lifted himself from my bed. Jimin lowered his head, softly kissing my cheek before pulling away. He turned the lamp light off, then quietly closed the door behind him.

"You were in her room for a little too long, weren't you—?" Jungkook smirked as he raised his brows up and down.

"Do me a favor and go fuck yourself." Jimin muttered as he opened the front door.

"I already do that." Jungkook scoffed, following Jimin as he was his only ride.

"Wait—!" Brooke slung her bag over her shoulder as she ran after them. "I don't have a ride."

Jimin roughly slammed his car door, before starting the engine. Brooke crossed her arms as she walked over to Jimin's window, knocking twice.

"What."

"Can you take me to Hoseok's house while you're dropping Jungkook off—?" She pleaded, pressing her hands together. "Sorry for almost stabbing you."

"Only because Hoseok would kill me for not giving you a ride." Jimin unlocked the back door, letting Brooke in.

Just as they backed out of the driveway, my parents pulled in. My mother narrowed her eyes as the door knob easily twisted. She raised her brow when she saw my shoes thrown on the kitchen floor.

"Someone's home early." She mumbled, confusing my father.

"What?"

"I'm talking about Rae." My mother suddenly gasped as she stepped on a soggy slice of pizza. 

"What about Rae?" My father cluelessly walked into the living room, turning the television on.

"Nothing." She sighed as she walked into the kitchen to grab some soap and a sponge.

My dad stretched his feet onto the table, widened his eyes as it broke apart. "Honey.."

"Yes—?" My mother irritatedly asked, busy cleaning my mess.

"Since when was the table broken?" He lifted the wooden leg, observing the table Jungkook slammed his head into.

"Let me call her down." My mother dropped the sponge onto the floor. "R

"No." My father quickly stopped her. "Let's just ask her when she wakes up."

"I'm sure she'll have an interesting story."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 257 35
"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm
2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
γ…‘because second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction Β©zion-t 2015-2016
72.2K 3K 20
Taehyung and Jin used to flirt with each other due to fanservice but one day things escalated.. Highest ranking : #1 in Jin #1 in Taejin #10 in BTS...
177K 2.5K 35
||Highest rank #59 in btsboys|| "INSFIRES MAAANNNNNN!" A book of BTS preferences, and maybe some imagines or one shots here and there. **COMPLETE**