My Best Friends Emo Brother

By BubbaForest

My name is Amber Green and I have the best friend a 17 year old girl could ask for! Her name is Riley. The on... More

My Best Friends Emo Brother
Introduction To Amber Green
School
That One Hug
Friends
What's Happening To Me?
Skipping School
Truth or Dare?!
Sleepover!
Kiss Me
What Are You Doing Here?
Living in the Moment
Our Day
Jake and Blake
Nick and Kevin!!!
Brotherly Love
Calming Down
Meeting the Devil
Ambers Faith
Meanwhile with the girls...
Fight to The Death
CAST LIST!!!
Saving Blake
Back to School
Spider-Man
Party Rocking in the Club Tonight
Last Day
Epilogue

Character Ask!!!

1K 32 3
By BubbaForest

So this is the character ask! Hopefully these answered all your questions! :)

chey-ninja: Amber and Riley, what was your first impressions of Blake? (Back when they were 13, on the first day he got there?)

Amber: Well I thought he was really, really cute. He looked very shy and to him self, so naturally I wanted him to open up to me. I really wanted to be his friend.... Looky how that turned out.                   Riley: I wasn't excited at all to have a new sibling so when he showed up I hated him. I thought he was just some emo punk out to ruin my life. And for a long time, he was exactly that. 

Han02hug: Can Blake and Amber get anymore cuter!!!!!! I just ship them so hard!!

Amber: Awe thanks sweetie!! I ship us too ;) But I hope we can get much cuter! Blake is a HUGE romantic so it won't surprise me if we do!                                                                                                           Blake: Oh, um, thanks... I guess? What the fuck is 'ship'? You want me and Amber to get on a boat? I have a fear of large waters so maybe that's not a good idea...

chey-ninja: Blake when are you gonna propose your killing me here?!

Blake: Oh, um, wow! I haven't really thought about proposing anytime soon... I mean I'm not even 18 yet! I am most likely to do it when we are around 25 years old. And I have to ask Mrs. Green's permission to marry my beautiful kitten- I mean my- I mean Amber... Yeah, just Amber....

NomNomNomisaur: This isn't a question towards them and idk if u said this or not but r u making a sequel?

BubbaForest: I believe I answered this but then again my memory sucks. No, I'm not making a sequel. I plan on rapping everything up in the epiloge. I really hope you enjoyed reading this book because I loved writing it! 

So that's all the questions that were asked! I was kinda disapointed that there wasn't more, to be perfectly honest.... But oh well! Also, I am currently writing the epiloge so I hope to see all your lovely faces soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 77 34
Riley never expected her life to go this far off track. Riley Harper is a 17-year-old high schooler who never did anything to ruin her school life...
1.1M 14.3K 33
Allison is 16 years old. She lives with her mom and older brother Alex who is 17. What happens when she goes to a party and gets in a fight with her...
1K 79 25
Amber, a lost 17 year old, her brother, Ryan, and her dad, Colin, live in a run down house. Colin is an alcoholic and doesn't care about his two chil...
563K 12K 35
Meet Riley Hill she loves her brother's best friend. She has to keep it a secret from all her friends plus her brother. After all that there will be...