Project Payback (Super Smash...

By xoxoHotMe

Highest Rank: #5 in Super Smash Bros •*•*•*•*• Zelda was living the good life. Keyword: was. She was one of... More

Payback
Chapter 2: Zelda's POV
Chapter 3: Zelda's POV
Chapter 4: Zelda's POV
Chapter 5: Zelda's POV
Chapter 6: Zelda's POV
Chapter 7: Zelda's POV
Chapter 8: Zelda's POV
Chapter 9: Zelda's POV
Chpater 10: Zelda's PoV
Chapter 11: Zelda's POV
Chapter 12: Zelda's POV
Chapter 13: Zelda's POV
Chapter 14: Palutena's POV
Chapter 15: Zelda's POV
Chapter 16: Zelda's POV
Chapter 17: Zelda's POV
Chapter 18: Zelda's POV
Chapter 19: Zelda's POV
Chapter 20: Zelda's POV

Chapter 1: Zelda's POV

4.1K 136 227
By xoxoHotMe

Buzz buzz!

I groaned as rolled on my back up, rubbing my eyes. Who was texting me at 6:30 in the morning?

My hand fumbled around, trying to find my phone that was laying next to my pillow charging. I mumbled curses as I unlocked my phone and saw I had received a text message.

I opened it up.

Goodmorning Babe ;) I love u
-Ike

It was as out all the anger washed away and filled with giddiness.

I giggled and sat up as I replied.

Morning :) love u too
-Zel

I left my phone as I got off the bed and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my long brown hair that was, as of right now, tangled.

I set my brush down and hurried over to my bed when I heard the same buzz noise that woke me up.

I quickly opened up the text I received.

All the excitement that was radiating from me disappeared instantly and was replaced with sadness.

Look today after school I have extra football practice so i have to cancel our date :( sorry
-Ike

Tears threatened to fall as I reread the text a few times. This wasn't the first time, though. He's been doing this for the past month, or so.

I sent a text saying it was fine.

But honestly, it was getting irritating now.

"Seriously, again." I sighed sadly as I took my phone off the charger and walked back to the bathroom.

I finished brushing my hair and put it up in a cute high ponytail, my side bangs down.

Wearing a purple summer dress with black flats, I picked out a pair of silver rose earrings.

When I finished, I went downstairs into the kitchen to eat. I made waffles covered in Nutella. Yummmm.

While I was eating, my phone buzzed from my dress pocket. I set my fork down and pulled out my phone.

Hey do you still need me to pick you up???
-Pat

I replied back.

Yes. My car is still not working! :(:(:(
-Zel

Not even a minute later she responded.

Okay cool ;) pick u up at 7:45
-Pat

I flinched slightly when I heard someone enter the room.

"Morning, Sis. What'd you make?" I felt someone lean over my shoulder. "Who you texting? Pat? Who is that? Is that your boyfriend?"

I twisted around to face my annoying twin brother, Sheik. "I made waffles." I smacked his chest. "And you know I'm dating Ike. Pat's the pretty girl with green hair. You know her. She's a cheerleader."

His face lit up with recognition. "Oh yeah. Palutena! Why
do you call her Pat?"

I shrugged as I continued eating, putting my phone away. "Cause Palutena is super long and Pat is so much easier."

He walked over to the fridge and pulled out milk. "Whatever. I'm eating cereal. By the way, are you gonna walk? Pit and Sonic are gonna pick me up and I don't want bratty siblings tagging along!"

I glared at him as I clenched my fork. "I'm getting a ride, thank you. Glad to know that you care so much about me."

Sheik shrugged as he grabbed a bowl from one of the cabinets. "What? I don't want you hanging around my friends. That's weird."

I shoved the last piece of my waffle into my mouth. I shot out of my seat and stomped into the living room angrily, leaving my mess in the kitchen.

He's been pissing me off lately too. But aren't all siblings annoying?

I snatched my backpack the was lying next to the couch. I checked the time on my phone. I still had about 10 minutes.

I sat on the couch and went on SmashBook. (A/N: that is Facebook in the Smashworld)

There wasn't anything entertaining like there usually is. I scrolled through my news feed but stopped when I heard the doorbell ring.

I rushed to the door, eager to get to school. I opened the door, only to face one of my brothers friends. I scowled.

"Hey, um, is Sheik ready?" He asked, shifting uncomfortably.

I recognized him as Pit. He had shaggy brown hair that slightly hung over his brown eyes. He was, I think, 16.

I glared at him as I nodded. "Yes. Hold on, would ya."

I shut the door in his face and turned around. "Sheik! Your friend's here!"

I heard loud footsteps coming from the stairs. He came into view shortly, his backpack slung on his shoulder.

Sheik brushed past me. "Kay, bye now!"

I frowned as he walked out, slamming the door. "Bye..."

I sighed as I walked back into the living room. As soon as I sat back on the couch I heard a loud honk.

I groaned.

Really? Right when I sit down you decide to come?

I walked back over to the front door and slammed the door open. I made sure it was locked before storming over to the green Honda that was parked in front of my house.

Her car was bright green that made my eyes hurt if I stared at it for too long.

When I got inside the car, I saw that Pat had picked up all of our friends. Sitting in shotgun was Peach, and next to me was Samus.

I shoved my backpack on the floor and greeted everyone.

Peach twisted in her seat to face me as Pat started the car and drove. "Hey, Zellie!"

I smiled at her. "Hi, Peach."

She grinned as she bounced in her seat. "Soooo, are you
excited for tonight?"

Pat glanced at Peach quickly before looking back at the road. "Why? What's happening tonight?"

"Zelda's going on a date with Ike." Samus answered with boredom.

I eyed Samus then turned back to Peach. "Not anymore. He canceled again. He says he's got extra football practice today." I said sadly before quickly adding. "But it's fine though. He'll make it up to me."

Samus perked up at this. "Would he really?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I feel like he's not interested in me anymore."

"But I shouldn't worry. He loves me. He's just busy. Football is pretty tough." I said as she smiled at me.

I'm not sure if it was just me, but that smile looked fake.

***

Minutes later we made it to school.

I opened the car door and stepped out. I grabbed my bag that was lying on the floor and slammed the door shut.

I walked up the sidewalk with the girls towards our school, S. Brothers High School.

We were about to enter when Samus stopped abruptly. I stopped soon after, the others following.

"What's up, Sam?" I asked as I adjusted my bag strap.

She smiled slightly. "I totally forgot. I have to go to Mr. Mario's class. Yesterday I didn't finish a test, so I gotta make it up now."

"It's cool. I'll go with you." I said as I took a step, Samus shaking her head like crazy.

"N-no! It's fine." She rushed out.

Samus scurried off, not waiting for a reply.

Ummmm, okay then.

I looked at Peach and Pat. They shrugged, both just as confused.

I brushed it off and continued on to school.

We entered the school, and made our way to the field. There was a big tree there that we liked to hang out under.

I stopped walking when I noticed blue flash among the students. I gasped when I saw it was Ike, making his way over here with his best friend, Marth, by his side.

I stood there and waited for him to come over. When he got closer and skipped to him, pulling him in for a kiss. "Hi, Ike!" I turned to Marth. "Hey, Marth."

Marth gave a small nod.

Ike pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead. "Hey, babe. Sorry for canceling. I have practice, so maybe tomorrow."

I had totally forgotten about that.

I sighed before giving him a peck on the lips. "It's fine. I know you have football, but for once you can ditch. I ditch cheer for you all the time."

He grinned. "Don't worry, I will next time."

I leaned in for another kiss but pulled away when I heard a loud cough.

I twirled around on my heel and noticed that Peach and Pat were still standing there.

Oops. Embarrassing much?

I blushed and stepped away from Ike. "Sorry, guys. I kinda got carried away."

I yelped when Ike grabbed my hand and tugged me closer, the girls giggled, Marth rolling his eyes at the us.

"It's fine, but please don't start making out in front of us. Save that for the bedroom." Peach joked as Pat snickered, Marth even cracking a smile.

I was about to retort something but was cut off by a loud buzz, much like the one from this morning.

Ike pulled his hand from mine, shuffling it through his pockets before tugging out his phone.

He typed away on his phone. After a few seconds he looked up at us. "I gotta go. Coach needs me for something." He leaned in and pecked me on the cheek. "See you later babe. Bye guys!" He yelled as he hurried away.

I sighed as I sagged my shoulders sadly. He's also been doing this a lot too. Going after him and seeing what he's doing has crossed my mind before, but being in a relationship means trusting one another. So I trusted him fully.

Marth turned to us. "So, what's up?"

***

The first three periods whizzed by. It's was Lunch now.

Since the school wasn't that big and filled with over 1,500 students, Lunch was cut into two lunches.

First and second Lunch. First was after third period, and second was after fourth.

Make sense?

Ike had second and I had first. It sucked because we didn't have any classes together, either.

Pat, Peach, and I all had first, Samus, Marth, and Ike having second.

The girls and I sat down under the tree. A bench being there of course.

Peach spoke first. "So, Zelda, Ike's birthday is in a week, right? What are you gonna do for him?"

I shrugged, pulling out my lunch bag from my backpack.

Yes, sue me. I have a lunch bag. Sorry, cause the lunch they serve is nasty!

I took a bite of my turkey sandwich. "I don't know. Have any ideas?"

Pat shrugged as I took a swing of my water.

"Sex!" Peach grinned mischievously as I choked on my water.

What!

I gave Peach and incredulous look. "What! Are you crazy? Why would you even suggest that?"

She giggled and shrugged. "What? It was a joke, but you are going to be 18 soon and have been dating Ike for two years. I think you should do it."

She turned to Pat. "Am I right?"

Pat held her hands up in surrender. "Don't bring me into this. I was gonna say just buy him a wallet or phone case. He's been complaining for a new one."

I smiled at Pat before glaring at Peach. "See? She knows what's up?"

Peach rolled her eyes at me. "Seriously? What's up? Who says that?"

I crossed my arms like a three year old and held my head up high. "Apparently me!"

Pat opened her mouth, about to comment, but was cut off by the bell.

I shot up from my seat and raced to 4th period. "Bye girls! See you later!"

Mrs. Lynn was strict and mean. She wanted everyone to be in class on time. From the tree where I sat at, was all the way across the school from where her class is at.

I rushed to her class, dodging and pushing past people.

I suddenly slammed into someone, both stumbling back. I regained balance and looked to see who it was.

His long shaggy blond hair fell past his beautiful blue mesmerizing eyes. He wore a dark green shirt with tan pants. To put it short, he was hot.

His name was Link. He was one of the soccer players. Trouble and mysterious were his middle names.

I felt myself lose focus for a second, before regaining it.

"Watch were your going!" I growled.

He laughed and leaned in. "No, sweetheart. Watch your boyfriend." He pulled away and smirked at my confused expression.

He walked off.

What was he talking about? What about my boyfriend? Ike. What does Link mean watch him?

The rest of the periods I spent thinking deep in thought about what Link said.

Watch your boyfriend.

Why am I worrying about what he said? He's probably
just messing with my head. Link is known for pranks and getting in trouble.

So why am I so worked up about this.

I groaned as I walked home. Not bothering Pat for a ride.

'No sweetheart. Watch your boyfriend.'

*
*
*

Helloooooo everyone :)

This is the first chapter of Payback, I hope you enjoy it.

Also this chapter isn't edited, so please don't be scared to point out any mistakes.

So like always;

Vote and follow ;)

-xoxohotme

!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 331 21
Ingrid Ivalayo is an ordinary 9th grader at Alphamona High. One day, her tolerance for the "bullants" that bully her, has reached to break...
37.7K 855 50
Future Em here: read this if you want buuut you could go check out my warriors series instead <333 A stereotypical damsel in distress A bounty hunter...
47.7K 1.2K 24
Link is a ranch hand from Ordon who yearns for a life of adventure. With a suitcase and a guitar, Link moves to Castle Town. He had no idea he would...
32.6K 264 24
3, 2, 1, Go! C'mon in super smash bros lovers! I have super smash bros oneshots just for you to enjoy! X readers included! Ranked #2 in ssbu since Ja...