Rising 🎀 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

10. perfect harmony

1.8K 54 1
By Boonannaxdd

10. perfect harmony

That Girl - NLT
"i never met a girl before, that came on in and shook up my life, someone who'd make me give up everything,"

***

"ballad," Mr Schuester's back was facing them as he wrote onto the whiteboard in green pen, "from Middle English, balade,"

Mr Schuester came in front of the new directions, "who knows what this word means?" Brittany smiled from beside Spencer, "it's a male duck,"

Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows when Spencer pats Brittany's knee with a small smile on his face, "uh, Kurt?"

Kurt looked at them, "a ballad is a love song," Mr Schuester looked towards Kurt, "sometimes, but they don't always express love, ballads are stories set to music, which is what they're the perfect storm of self-expression,"

Spencer half smiled, "stories and music are the way we express feelings that we can't get out any other way," Mr Schuester smiled, "okay, now, sectionals are in a few weeks and there's a new role this year.."

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "we have to perform... a ballad," he points towards the whiteboard, "looks like my weekly letter to the Ohio show choir committee finally paid off!"

Rachel looked at Puck then towards Mr Schuester, "okay, so here's our assignment for the week: i'm going to pair you off, and i want you to pick a ballad to sing to your partner,"

Mr Schuester leans down to Artie's level, "look them right in the eye, find the emotion you want to express, and make them feel it,"

Finn smirks, "i pick Quinn," Spencer looked at his girlfriend, "i..i pick Santana," Santana squeezed her boyfriend's hand, "no, no, too easy,"

the Hudson brother's frowned, "your partner will be chosen by fate," he goes towards his office getting a black hat.

"ooh!"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "ooh, yeah, i put all of your names in this hat," he wiggled the hat around, "whoever you choose is your partner,"

Brittany looked at Spencer and Santana, "i bet you the duck's in the hat," Spencer playfully rolled his blue eyes at Brittany, "but Matt's our sick today, he had to go the hospital,"

Spencer nods his head, "cause they found a spider in his ear," Santana and Brooke cringed, "um.. i guess i'll just have to put my name in the hat for now,"

"who's up first?" Puck walked towards the hat while everyone was drumming their hands onto their knees, "Brooke..."

Brooke rolled her eyes, "great," Artie comes towards the hat, wiggling his hand in the hat, "Samaria,"

Samaria smiled at the wheelchair boy, "yay," she hugged Artie's shoulder when he comes back towards the platform.

Finn goes towards the black hat when Quinn half smiled, Finn moves his hand around in the black hat, "Kurt.."

Kurt smiled when Finn looked at Mr Schuester, "Mr Schue, i don't know if i can do this with another guy," Kurt rolled his eyes, "it's not like i want to be your partner as well,"

"the fates have spoke, Finn.." Spencer half smiled at his brother, patting his shoulders, Sean stood up, with a smile on his face, "... Micaela.. yes!"

Sean jumps up when Micaela chuckled when Sean goes towards Micaela kissing her cheek, Tina goes towards the black hat, "other asian,"

Mike's smile fell from his face, when Spencer frowned at Mr Schuester, Mercedes looked at Spencer, when she goes the black hat, "Mason.." Spencer crosses his fingers once Mercedes sat down, "i hope i get you,"

Spencer kissed Santana's cheek, he sighed when he goes towards the black hat, moving his hand around, "huh, Quinn..."

Santana's smile dropped when she stared at her pregnant best friend with a glare when Spencer comes towards Santana kissing her forehead, "it's your turn,"

Santana stood up, when she sighed looking at Spencer when she pulls out a piece of card, "Brittany.." Brittany gasped when she clapped her hands.

"how fitting," Santana smiled at her best friend when Spencer put his hand onto Santana's knee, "yay!"

Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "looks like i get you, Mr Schue," Mr Schuester looked up from the whiteboard, "uh.. you know what?"

"maybe we should just wait until Matt he's back," Spencer and Finn looked at each other, "the fates have talked, Mr Schue,"

the new directions chuckled when they looked at the two brothers who fist bumped with smirks on their faces, "would you mind clarifying what kinds of songs you want us to sing?"

Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, when Spencer smirks towards Artie, "why don't you let Mr Schuester and i demonstrate," Rachel looks towards Brad, "Brad, endless love, in b-flat, please,"

she looks at him, "it's my favourite duet," Mr Schuester looked at Rachel, "i really don't think that's an inappropriate song, Rachel," Rachel furrowed her eyebrows, "why? it's a great song, and it's a perfect ballad,"

Finn and Spencer smirk, "yeah, we really like that song, Mr Schue," the new directions chuckled at the two brothers who smirked at Mr Schuester.

Rachel and Mr Schuester demonstrated Endless Love as Finn and Spencer smirk as they watched Mr Schuester uncomfortably with the song choice.

Mr Schuester and Rachel finished, "uh, okay," he looks towards the new directions, "something like that," Mr Schuester cleared his throat when he moved away from Rachel.

***

"come on," Spencer grabbed Quinn's hand from her table where she sat with Finn and Santana, "okay,"

Spencer sat himself down onto the piano what was in the corner of the diner, "so, uh-" he looked around the diner, "today, i have a guest with me, she's my brother's girlfriend Quinn Fabray,"

Quinn smiled at Spencer, "and we're gonna to be singing a ballad, Perfect Harmony," Quinn nods her head, "when i first saw you , didn't know what to think,"

Quinn looks at Finn with a small smile as Spencer plays the piano chords, "but something about you is so interesting,"

Spencer smiled, "i can see me and you being best friends," Quinn lightly nudged Spencer's shoulder, "the kind of friends that finish each other's sentences,"

"when i can't think of the right words to say," Spencer smiled at Quinn when he sang along with Quinn, "i just sing oh oh oh, oh oh oh,"

"come on and harmonise with my melody," Spencer smiled towards Pops, as people started filling up Spencer's tip jar, "we'll just sing oh oh oh, ain't it a perfect harmony,"

Spencer smiled towards his girlfriend, "i would of never thought i'd be here with you," the diner smiled towards Quinn and Spencer, "to start a friendship that is so brand new,"

"it's so amazing, i have to say never met someone that had so much in common with me," Spencer watched as Quinn sat onto the piano top, "now i can look into your eye all day,"

Santana looked at her boyfriend, "and just say oh oh oh, oh oh oh," Quinn smiled, "i wanna harmonise with your melody,"

"we'll just sing oh oh oh, ain't it a perfect harmony?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows playfully, "sometimes in your lifetime, you look and search for someone just to care,"

Spencer smiled at Quinn, "look around at it was there, and we didn't need to go nowhere," Quinn harmonised wish Spencer, "when i can't think of the right words to say,"

Spencer smirks, "the right words to say..." Quinn chuckled at Spencer, "i just sing, oh oh oh, oh oh oh,"

"come on and harmonise with my melody," Spencer looked at his brother and Santana, "we'll just sing oh oh oh, ain't it a perfect harmony?"

Spencer and Quinn stared into each other's eyes when Spencer gulped ad he pulled away from Quinn as Santana hugged Spencer tight.

***

"Spence, Finn, you got any clothes for me to wash?" Carol opens the door to the brothers combined door, "Finn,"

Spencer sat up from his bed as his mom came through his door, looking at Finn who was singing to a sonogram, "what's going on?"

Finn sat up when their mom came into Finn's bedroom with Spencer following behind her, "what are you doing?"

Finn looks straight ahead of him, "uh, nothing," their mom looks at Finn's laptop where a sonogram was, "were you just singing to a sonogram?"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "uh-huh," Finn closed his laptop, Carol looked towards Spencer, "did you know about this?"

Spencer stared at his mom's blue eyes, "mom.." Carol widened her blue eyes, "you knew, and you didn't tell me,"

Carol sighed when she sits down beside Finn, "is Quinn pregnant?" tears welled up in Finn's eyes, "mom.."

Finn sobbed when Spencer frowns, "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry," Spencer hugged his brother's side when Carol put her hand onto Finn's head, "shh, shh, shh,"

"i screwed up, mom.." Finn sobbed into Spencer's white t-shirt, "it's going to be okay," Spencer rubber Finn's back, "shh, shh, shh,"

Carol looked at her eldest son, "Spence, can you stay here with Finn? until he falls asleep?" Spencer nods his head at his mom, as she stood up, "it's gonna be okay, Finn, me and Santana are gonna help you guys,"

***

Spencer looked at Kurt, "Kurt," Kurt quickly closed his locker when Spencer leaned up against the locker beside Kurt's, "thanks for helping Finn, the way you did,"

Kurt smiled at Spencer when he saw Spencer's blue t-shirt slightly rise from stomach showing some of his abs, "Finn told me to tell you, that it worked like a charm,"

Spencer pats Kurt's back, "thanks for helping him Kurt, i owe you one," he smiled at Kurt before he spins around and walks towards Santana.

she leaned up and kissed Spencer's lips when Spencer eyes instantly closed, kissing Santana back with a smile on his face.

***

Spencer lifted up bags from their father's suitcase what was in the basement, "thanks for coming over, Kurt," Spencer turns towards Kurt when Finn came towards his brother, "we know you're into fashion and that kind of stuff,"

Spencer sets the bag down onto the floor, "and Finn needs to find something nice to wear to the Fabray's for dinner, so.."

Spencer opened up a box, "i couldn't be more pleased and honoured to help you find something vintage and appropriate to wear," Kurt came towards the two brothers.

Spencer helped Finn do the locks on the suitcase, "here it is," Spencer looks down at the suitcase, "our mom never has the heart to throw this stuff out,"

Spencer goes towards the suitcase, grabbing a army hat, Spencer chuckles, "here," he put her army hat onto Kurt's head, "hang onto that for the next time puck throws you in the dumpster, or tries to.."

he pats onto the hat when Finn chuckled, "my dad's the same way," Kurt took the army hat from his head, "my mom died ten years ago, and he still keeps her toothbrush on the holder by their sink,"

Kurt sits down onto a chair when Spencer looks down at some of his dad things, "the broken dresser in their room still smells like her perfume,"

Spencer smiled towards Kurt, "i know, it's stupid, but sometimes i'll sneak in there and open all the drawers and lie on the floor and close my eyes, and just smell her," Spencer pats Kurt's shoulder.

"that's not stupid," Finn shook his head, "i guess in a way, we're lucky we never knew him, you know?" Spencer frowns.

Finn chuckled when he looked down at their dad's black suit jacket, "check this out," Finn pulls out the jacket.

Finn slides it onto his arms, "not half bad," Kurt smiled at the jacket, "your father had good taste," Finn looks at his brother, "I ant believe it fits,"

Kurt holds up two ties from the suitcase, "uh, thanks," Finn smiled at Kurt when he holds the stripped tie in his hands, "our father was brave enough to fight in some desert thousands of miles away, and i can't even go over to Dudley road and tell the Fabray's the truth,"

Kurt looked at Finn, "your father didn't charge into the breach empty-handed, he had a weapon," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "you think i should bring a gun?"

Kurt frowned, "n-no, i think you should use your greatest weapon-" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "you've voice,"

Spencer smiled at his brother, "yeah, dude, you have a great voice," Finn smiled at Spencer when he bro-hugged him.

***

"mom, i got it," Carol chuckled at her son, when Spencer kissed his mom's cheek putting the laundry into the washing machine, "Finn, how many times have i told you,"

Spencer looked at his brother, "you gotta turn these t-shirts right side out before you.." Carol moved out of the way when Spencer looked at his brother, "um.."

Finn looks up towards his pregnant girlfriend, "mom, Quinn's parents threw her out," Spencer looked up at Quinn, "could she stay here for a couple of days?"

Spencer looked at his mom then towards Quinn and Finn, "yeah.." Carol looked at Quinn, "of course, she can,"

Carol looked at Quinn, "honey, you can stay here as long as you want," Spencer moved away from the laundry when he hugs Quinn's tight, "Finn,"

Finn looks at his brother, "i'll put my bed into your bedroom," Finn furrowed his eyebrows, "dude, it's okay," Spencer looked at Quinn then to Finn, "no it's okay, i'll put my bed into your room, and i'll sleep on my couch in my room,"

Quinn frowns, "don't worry, i'll be fine, it's just like my bed," Quinn looked at her boyfriend then towards Spencer, "thank you.."

***

"hey, you two," Mercedes and Spencer walked into the auditorium smiling at each other, Mercedes put her arm around Kurt's shoulders, "we all need to go to the choir room,"

"why?" Finn furrowed his eyebrows at his brother, "uh, because there's something we want to give you and Quinn," Kurt wrapped his arm around Spencer's shoulder.

"dude, open your eyes," Mercedes opened the choir room door for them, "i didn't tell you to close your eyes,"

Finn looked at them, "is there a cake?" Brooke rolled her eyes from beside Puck, "no, there's no cake," Finn looked at his brother, "oh-"

Mercedes looked at Finn, "be quiet and sit down," Spencer smiled at Quinn, "hi, Quinn," Finn looked at his girlfriend, "do you know what's going on?"

Mr Schuester looked at Finn and Quinn, when Spencer fist bumped Artie and bro-hugged Sean and Mason, "your fellow glee club members want to sing a song for you guys,"

the new directions stood up, "to let you know how they feel about you," Santana kissed Spencer's cheek, "what are you going to sing?"

Rachel half smiled at Finn, "just listen, the songs says everything," Spencer smirked at his brother.

as the band started playing the beginning of Lean On Me as Mr Schuester smiled towards Spencer, Artie and Sean, "hum, hum-hum-hum-hum,"

"hum-hum-hum-hum," Spencer patted Artie's back with a smile on his face, "hold on," Artie wheeled towards the front of the group, "sometimes in our lives,"

Mr Schuester high fives Artie with a nod of his head, "we all have pain, we all have sorrow," Spencer moves his shoulders with the new directions, "but if we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow,"

Artie came towards Mercedes, "lean on me," Spencer smiled when he danced beside Kurt and Sean, "ohh.."

"when you're not strong," the new directions clicked their fingers, "and i'll be your friend, i'll help you carry on,"

Spencer smirked, "for it won't be long, til i'm gonna need somebody to lean on," Santana smiled at Spencer, "just lean on me!"

the new directions jumped down from the platform touching the new directions boys shoulders with smiles, "call on your brother,"

"hey!" Spencer smiled at his brother, "when you need a friend," Spencer moved behind Santana and Brittany, "we all need somebody to lean on,"

"somebody to lean on," Quinn smiled towards Spencer who sang the line, "i just might have a problem," Spencer looked at Rachel, "that you'll understand,"

Spencer and Brittany both hugged Rachel's shoulders, "we all need somebody to lean on,"

"ooh, ooh," the new directions smirk at Spencer, "lean on me.." Spencer smiled, "oh, oh, if.."

"if..."

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester high giving Mr Schuester, "there is a load," Brittany touched Mike's shoulders, "there is a load.."

Brooke wiggled her hips along with Samaria and Micaela, "you have to face.." the new directions smile, "you have to face,"

"that you can't carry.." the new directions harmonised with Spencer, "i.. i am right up that road," Mr Schuester smiled, "i'll share your load, if you just call me,"

"call me.." the new directions move side to side, "i'm calling.." Mason and Sean pat their best friend's shoulder, "call me.."

"when you need a friend," Spencer wrapped his arm around Santana's waist and Mercedes's shoulders, "call me,"

Mercedes smiles, "any time of day," Spencer looked at Quinn's hazel green eyes, "call me,"

"ooh, it won't be long," Spencer smiled at Mercedes's voice, "til i'm gonna need somebody to lean on, lean on," Spencer and Mercedes grabber Quinn's and Finn's arms pulling them up.

"lean on, lean on me.." Finn leans back into Mike, Brooke and Sean who held Finn with a small smile, "lean on, lean on, lean on me.."

"lean on.. me!" Spencer hugger Quinn when Spencer danced and sang his way towards Santana.

"you can lean on me," Sean held his arms out when Quinn went into her brother's embrace, "i'm gonna need somebody to lean on,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "i'm gonna need somebody to lean on.." Mercedes smile, "hey.." Spencer smiled towards the new directions, "somebody to lean on,"

Sean kissed the tip of Quinn's forehead when his twin sister buried her into his chest, "it's okay,"

{Season 1, Episode 10: "Ballad"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 707 23
In which Beatrice Puckerman joins the Glee Club with her three best friends to keep one of those said friend's boyfriend from getting swallowed whole...
95.2K 3.4K 80
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...
2.7K 99 19
Glee Club. The lowest of the low at McKinley High. Jack Andrews the schools golden boy joins all because of a plan. Behind his golden boy image, is a...
98.8K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...